周一见第二季贾乃亮6月21期里的英文歌叫什么

周一见张艺兴在梳妆时采访时放的英文歌叫什么_百度知道
周一见张艺兴在梳妆时采访时放的英文歌叫什么
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!MONTANA!!!Freaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aLights up the fireYou know we get higherRollin' up loud real niggas move a choirLike it then I buy itYou donkeys on a dietBring all my jewels you know I start a riotRidin' with the bliquorMessin' up her make upYou blowin' up her phoneShe ain't trying pick to upDrinkin out the bottleI'm leanin' with a modelI throw a hundred racks upYou think I hit the lottoRidin' with the wolves I ain't talkin MinnesotaSh穿户扁鞠壮角憋携铂毛orty coming overGon' bend it overLet me play ConanPut a drink on itHeard you a FreakPut my name on it (Montana)Freaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aThis girl Tammy said she orderShe want to give it to me out the doorThis girl fuckin' like she know meShe backed it up and she tipped out her toesHe said he met this little girl by the name of AnickaWhen my body she up all the boys wanna freak herBrotherly boss they be doin' the most if'aLook at his friend who be grippin the toasterI took him to the crib to kill him with itPut my legs behind my head hit the ceiling with itWhen I put it in his mouth I couldn't believe itHe looked me in my eyes and said he wanna breed itI sapasaYou aint got no wins in mi casaBig fat passy MufustaHit up new neakers hit up plazaSome of them say gullySome of them say buzzaFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aThis girl Tammy said she orderShe want to give it to me out the doorThis girl fuckin' like she know meShe backed it up and she tipped out her toesWhere my bad bitches at?Where my bad bitches at?Pretty gang make noisePretty gang make noisePretty gang at the fucka at the at the fuckaWhere my bad bitches at?Where my bad bitches at?Rude girls make noiseRude girls make noiseRude girl act fucked up act act the fuck upAct the fuck up, act act the fuck upFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aFreaks some gyal a freaks a di week some gyal aThis girl Tammy said she orderShe want to give it to me out the doorThis girl fuckin' like she know meShe backed it up and she tipped out her toes(Young Money! I don't even say my nameno more play nigga!)I don't need to say playboy,I say play nigga!And what the fuck you talkin 'boutwith them big figures?!I come through like,I mean now I'm NickiI came through Southside nigga Queens bitch!And everybody know, who on my dick.Huh! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!MONTANA!!!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
糖尿病的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁周一见陈翔背景音乐英文歌_百度知道
周一见陈翔背景音乐英文歌
周一见陈翔背景音乐英文歌
Ne-Yo - Lie To MeAlbum:Year Of The Gentleman Lie to meLie to meLie to meLie to meLie to meLie to meLie to meLie I just wanne be aloneI don't wanne feel a thingI don't want reality
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《十二道锋味》第二季 第六期的开场音乐那首英文歌叫什么名字_百度知道
《十二道锋味》第二季 第六期的开场音乐那首英文歌叫什么名字
与你同在 - 木村弓&千与千寻&3min左右3min左右
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
接吻的相关知识
其他1条回答
叫高品味生活
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁笑傲江湖第二季第四期里天赐晋级时的英文歌叫什么?_百度知道
笑傲江湖第二季第四期里天赐晋级时的英文歌叫什么?
提问者采纳
///#/song?id=" target="_blank">/#/song://music.163:<a href="http《shut up and dance》——Walk The Moon试听
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 周一见第二季直播 的文章

随机推荐