歌词里有I'mall or nothing歌词 around的是哪首歌?

一首英文歌,歌词有driver around in my car i wound how i wo_百度知道
一首英文歌,歌词有driver around in my car i wound how i wo
一首英文歌,歌词有driver around in my car i wound how i wound why
Fool'm waiting for youBut nothing ever happens, I wonder whyYesterday you told me about the blue, turning aroundAnd all that I can see is just another lemon treeI wonder how, and you wonderId like to go out taking a showerBut there's GardenI&#39,m stepping around in a desert of joyBm sitting here in a boring roomIt&#39, blue skyAnd all that I can see is just another lemon treeI's just another rainy Sunday afternoonI&#39, turning,m turning my head up and downI&#39, anyhow I get another toyAnd em drving too farI&#39, and I wonderI wonder how, and put myself into bedWhere d like to change my point of viewI feel so lonely, I&#39, I&#39, I got nothing to doI&#39, turning, turning aroundAnd all that I can see is just another lemon treeI'm hanging around, and I wonderI'm waiting for youBut m driving around in my carI&#39, I wonder why歌名;t want to sit on the lemon treeI&#39, I&#39这两句歌词是,m driving too fast, turning:Lemon Tree原唱, blue skyAnd all that I can see is just another lemon treeI'm driving around in my carI wonder how, and I miss the powerI&#39, I wonder whyYesterday you told me about the blue, I wonder whyYesterday you tos a heavy clound inside my head I feel so tired, and I wonderIsolation is not good for meIsolation I don'm turning my head up and downI&#39:I'm turning
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪首歌里面有歌词nothing can go wrong,好像是在后面_百度知道
哪首歌里面有歌词nothing can go wrong,好像是在后面
提问者采纳
t be seeing againTo those I knew and those I still adoreAnd I want to see once moreI just pray that you will love me and trust meLaugh with me and cry with meSpend those silent times with meLove me evermoreLove me evermoreYou and I were loversOur dreams will not salve my lifeAnd then my friends betrayalMeant you never will be my wifeHarsh words were saidAnd lies were told insteadI didn't ever mean to make you cryBut love can make us weak and can make us strongAnd before too very longI was totally in love with you and based in youlost with you, dazed by youNothing can go wrongNothing can go wrongSo tonight I&#39, captivated by yout ever mean to make you cryBut love can make us weak and can make us strongAnd before too very longI was totally in love with you and based in youlost with you是we were lovers 歌词也给你吧~We Were LoversHarsh words were saidAnd lies were told insteadI didn&#39, captivated by youll sing a song to all my friendsAlso to those we won&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌的歌词里有Stumble and fall,是哪首歌?_百度知道
有一首歌的歌词里有Stumble and fall,是哪首歌?
stumble and fall 不是歌的名字 而是其中的一句词歌应该是近几年的,不会太早大家帮帮忙吧 感谢🙏 :)
提问者采纳
蹒跚着, I&#39, I&#39,我一直追随,着进步缓慢的让我心急  Say something.  不打算挽留我吗,我爬起又跌倒  I're the one that I love  心理明明爱你  And I&#39.  不打算挽留我吗?我正踏上和你分开的道路  I&#39, I'm giving up on you,你一招手我就会回头  Anywhere.say somethinga great big Say something.  Oh----不打算挽留我吗;m giving up on you.  蹒跚着,在你左右  Say something.  尽管, I&#39?我正踏上和你分开的道路  Say something,你一招手我就会回头  Ave followed you?我正踏上和你分开的道路  And I am feeling so small.尽管;m giving up on you.  无所不在, I&#39, if you want me to.  尽管,我一直追随;m still learning to love  坚持着.  使我手足无措  And I will stumble and fall?我正踏上和你分开的道路  Sll be the one, I would&#39.  嘴上却说着再见  Say something,我爬起又跌倒  You&#39, I would&#39,在你左右  Say something,你一招手我就会回头  And anywhere.  我在你的世界里越来越渺小  It was over my head  周围是你的冰冷和坚硬  I know nothing at all?我正踏上和你分开的道路  And I wt get to you,在你左右  Oh-oh-oh-oh say something?我正踏上和你分开的道路  And I'm saying goodbye.  无所不在.不打算挽留我吗.  不打算挽留我吗, I would have followed you?我正踏上和你分开的道路  I’m sorry that I couldn’t get to you  尽管;m sorry that I couldn&#39.  不打算挽留我吗, I&#39.  不打算挽留我吗,我一直追随,我学习如何爱你  Jum giving up on you.  尽管, I&#39.
提问者评价
谢谢你 太厉害了哈哈哈
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
歌曲名: The Very Best Of Darlene LoveRazorlight -- Stumble and fallI heard that it was a really big dealBut then I found out it was just nothing at allYou always say it’s such a big dealBut we both know that that’s nothing at allAnd I get over the breaksAnd I stumble and fallAnd I get over the breaksAnd sometimes stumble and fallYou just wont admit that it’s all in you handsSo I have to try so hard to make you understandBut all you can say is “It’s just part of the deal”And I never asked you to understand howI keep myself to myself in the crush of the crowdBut all you can say is “Who cares.”And I get over the breaksAnd I stumble and fallAnd I get over the breaksAnd sometimes stumble and fall:Darlene Love专辑:Stumble And Fall歌手.Yes,I fallYes? It’s part of the deal:The Sound Of Love, IAnd I get over the breaksAnd I stumble and fallAnd I get over the breaksAnd sometimes stumble and fallYes.
来自团队:
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Not While I M Around 歌词_百度知道
Not While I M Around 歌词
提问者采纳
I may not be smart but I ain&#39.Nothing can harm youNot while I's gonna harm you, not while I&#39:A Dream Come TrueNothing&#39.Demons&#39,Show me something I can overcome,Lm around.Ns gonna hurt you,But in time.baidu.baidu,I&#39..;s gonna dare.,But in time, put me to it., for a while.I can do it.Nothing&#39,No one&#39.Being close and being cleverAin&#39,m around.Nothing&#39, ma&#39., I&#39.;ll chm around://music.,am, not while I&#39.No one&#39.m around://,Not to worry.Nothing&#39.Others can desert you..Nll chs gonna harm you., for a while, not while I's gonna harm you.,Not while I&#39.Nothing'm around,Not while I&#39., darlin'll send &#39..Demons&#39歌曲名
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
while的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 nothing on you歌词 的文章

随机推荐