提问者采纳
ryan Adams -I&#39,请采纳;ll Be Right Here Waiting 如有帮助!,谢谢
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁朋友们只推荐一首你认为最好听的英文歌只要一首,要那种非常非常好听的,切记不要那种嘻哈的,像此情可待这种就行!只要一首不要多,太多听不完好的多加一倍分
because of you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码此情可待英文歌用汉语拼音标注_百度知道
此情可待英文歌用汉语拼音标注
Right Here Waiting 此情可待原唱:理查德·马克斯 Richard MarxRight Here Waiting 此情可待Oceans apart, day after day, 远隔重洋,日复一日and I slowly go insane. 我一步步走向疯狂。I hear your voice on the line,电话里传来你的声音,But it doesn't stop the pain. 但这无法让伤痛停止。If I see you next to never, 倘若此生再难相见。How can we say forever? 又怎能说和你长相厮守?Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去哪里,无论你做什么。I will be right
我会一直在这里等你。Whatever it takes,无论命运怎样变迁,Or how my heart breaks, 无论我多么心碎,I will be right here waiting for you. 我会一直在这里等你。I took for granted all the times 我一直坚信,That I thought would last somehow. 我们一定能坚持到最后。I hear the laughter, 回忆起你的欢笑,I taste the tears, 和你动人的泪水,But I can't get near you now. 可是此刻却无法接近你。Oh, can't you see it , baby, 哦 你看不见吗,宝贝?You've got me going crazy? 你让我陷入痴狂?Wherever you go, whatever you do,无论你去哪里,无论你做什么,I will be right
我会一直在这里等你。Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks,无论命运怎样变迁, 无论我多么心碎,I will be right here waiting for you. 我会一直在这里等你。I wonder how we can survive this romance.我想知道, 我们如何才能拯救这段感情?But in the end If I'm with you 但只要最终能和你在一起 ,I'll take the chance. 我会奋不顾身 。Oh, can't you see it, baby, 哦 你看不见吗,宝贝?You've got me going crazy? 你让我陷入痴狂?Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去哪里,无论你做什么,I will be right here waiting for you. 我会一直在这里等你。Whatever it takes无论命运怎样变迁,Or how my heart breaks, 无论我多么心碎。I will be right here waiting for you.我会一直在这里等你!Waiting for you.等候着你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汉语拼音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁懂英文的帮我翻译一下(此情可待)这英文歌,就是翻译成谐音就是白字,可不是翻译成中文啊,谢谢_百度知道
懂英文的帮我翻译一下(此情可待)这英文歌,就是翻译成谐音就是白字,可不是翻译成中文啊,谢谢
can't get near you now Oh;t stop the pain If I see you next to never How can we say forever Wherever you go Whatever you do I will be right here waiting for you Whatever it takes Or how my heart breaks I will be right here waiting for you I took for granted all the times That I though would last somehow I hear the laughter I taste the tears But I can'll take the chance Oh;m with you I&#39Right here waiting Oceans apart day after day And I slowly go insane I hear your voice on the line But it doesn've got me goin&#39, can't you see it baby You' Crazy Wherever you go Whatever you do I will be right here waiting for you Whatever it takes Or how my heart breaks I will be right here waiting for you I wonder how we can survive This romance But in the end if I't you see it baby You've got me goin&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
洋日复一日我慢慢地变疯狂我听到你的声音但它不会停止的痛苦如果我再也见不到你我们怎么能说永远无论你去哪里无论你做什么我会在这里等你无论发生什么如何打破我的心我会在这里等你我是理所当然的,所有的时间我以为会是长久我听见你的笑声,你不能看到它的婴儿你让我疯狂无论你去哪里无论你做什么我会在这里等你无论发生什么如何打破我的心我会在这里等你我不知道我们如何生存这段恋情但如果最终我能与你我将抓住机会哦,我品尝眼泪但现在我不能靠近你哦
此情可待的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 啊咿呀咿呀 英文歌 的文章

随机推荐