评价文档:
Just Give Me a Reason中英文歌词
上传于||暂无简介
大小:4.23KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Give Me A Sign 歌词_百度知道
Give Me A Sign 歌词
提问者采纳
m falling apartLeave me here forever in the darkDaylight diesBlackout the skyDoes anyone care?Is /song/" target="_blank">ve come undoneOut of the light of the sunI can feel you falling awayNo longer the lostNo longer the sameAnd I can see you starting to breakI&#39;m all out of breathMy walls are closing inDays go byGive me a signCome back to the endThe shepherd of the damnedI can feel you falling awayNo longer the lostNo longer the sameAnd I can see you starting to breakI&#39: Give Me A SignArtist:ImmersionAm already deadI&#39;s something buried in the wordsGive me a signYour tears are adding to the floodJust give me a signThere&#39;m falling apartLeave me here forever in the darkGod help me I&#39.ll rise to fall againI can feel you falling awayNo longer the lostNo longer the sameAnd I can see you starting to breakI&#39://music: Dear AgonyTs something buried in the wordsGive me a signYour tears are adding to the floodJust give me a signThere&#39: Breaking BurnleyDead star shineLight up the skyI&#39;ll keep you aliveIf you show me the wayForever - and everThe scars will remainI&#39;s something buried in the wordsGive me a signYour tears are adding to the floodForever - and everThe scars will remain<a href="http歌曲名:Give Me A Sign歌手;ve come undoneOut of the light of the sunGod help me I&#39.baidu://ll keep you aliveIf you show me the wayForever - and everThe scars will remainI&#39;ll keep you aliveIf you show me the wayForever - and everThe scars will remainGive me a signThere&#39?Take this lifeEmpty insideI&#39:Mayfly专辑
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
sign的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌里有句“give me a chance to konw you”急需这首歌我是在欢乐谷里听到的,有句歌词好像是“give me a chance to know you”请大家帮帮忙,我想知道这首歌叫什么,是慢歌,有下载地址更好~
〓星宇〓TA0608
歌手:98 degrees 专辑:revelation下载地址:无,但推荐Kugoo正式版,能够在多个搜歌网站搜,十分轻松.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码寻一首英文歌的名字,歌词如下,just give me a reason to keep my heart beating_百度知道
寻一首英文歌的名字,歌词如下,just give me a reason to keep my heart beating
just give me a 俯肌碘可鄢玖碉雪冬磨reason to keep my heart beating , don&#39;t worry it is safe right here. in my arms,as the world falls apart around us all we can do is hold on ,hold on ……,take my hand and bring my back .i risk
everything if it is for you .i whisper into the night,tell me it isnot
my time and don&#39;t give up.i have never stood before this time.,这是我一个字 一个字敲得,望有知道的告诉我,谢谢啦
提问者采纳
楼主好听力啊 勤苦了 敲了这么多字母 这首歌叫 the beg俯肌碘可鄢玖碉雪冬磨inning 是one ok rock乐队的歌. 虽然是英文歌, 但是是日本的乐队,还不错。
提问者评价
呵呵,没有啦,我写这么多就是为了能叫人告诉我是什么,谢谢啦。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
是《The Beginning》
如下:带歌词 既中文翻译
ONE OK ROCK - 《The Beginning》
Just give me a reason to keep my heart beating
给我个理由,让我能够维持心跳
Don&#039;t worry it&#039;s safe right here in my arms
别担心 待在我怀里是安全的。
As the world falls apart around us
当世界在我们周遭分裂
All we can do is hold on hold on...
我们能做的也只有坚持住
Take my hand and bring me back
握著我的手 然後带我回去吧
I risk everything if it&#039;s for you
只要是为你 我都愿意冒险
I whisper into the night
我在夜晚彽语
Telling me it&#039;s not my time and don&#039;t give up
告诉我别放弃 那还不是我的死期
I&#039;ve never stood before this time
在这之前我从未抵抗
でも譲れないも...
Just Give Me A Reason
这首歌也不错
Pink&Nate Ruess合唱歌曲
Just give me a reason –Pink
Right from the start
You were a thief
你就是一个小偷
You stole my heart
你偷了我的心
And I your willing victim
我甘愿做你的俘虏
I let you see the parts of me
我让你看到我的每一面
That weren’t all that pretty
不是所有的一面都很漂亮
And with every touch you fixed them
你大度的掩盖我不好的一面
Now you’ve been talking in your sleep oh oh
现在你经常说梦话
Things you never say to me oh oh
说些你醒时永远不会对我说的话
Tell me that you’ve had enough
告诉我你已经受够了
Of our love, our love
我们的爱,我们的爱
Just give me a ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁迈克尔杰克逊《Give in to me》歌词翻译?_百度知道
迈克尔杰克逊《Give in to me》歌词翻译?
提问者采纳
 She always takes it with a heart of stone她总是把它同铁石心肠  cause all she does is throw it back to me她是一切事业扔回来  Ive spend a lifetime学院一辈子  Looking for someone有人找  Dont try to understand me我不该尝试了解  Just simply do the只是这样  Things I say我说的东西  Love is a feeling爱是一种感觉  Give it when I want it当我想给它  cause Im on fire起火原因化生  Quench my desire我的愿望淬火  Give it when I want it当我想给它  Talk to me woman跟我谈女人  Give in to me我让步  Give in to me我让步  You always knew just how to make me cry你总是知道如何让我哭  And never did I ask you questions why没问题, Ill not find而生病, the peace of mind nogotta,我问你为什么  It seems you get your kicks from hurting me看来你的麻烦,我踢  Dont try to understand me我不该尝试了解  Because your words just arent enough因为您刚才够arent  Love is a feeling爱是一种感觉  Quench my desire我的愿望淬火  Give it when I want it当我想给它  Takin me higher我羚牛高  Love is a woman爱情是女人  I dont wanna hear it我听到不该万  Give in to me我让步  Give in to me我让步  You and your friends你和你的朋友  Were laughing at me in town被嘲笑城里  But its okay但没关系  And its okay其没关系  You wont be laughing girl你惯于笑的女孩  When Im not around当肠不在身边  Ill be okay生病竞  And ill,生病不找  Gotta
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
迈克尔杰克逊的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词give to me 的文章

随机推荐