belle歌词belle鞋子怎么样唱

silverdewbelle歌词_百度知道
silverdewbelle歌词
silverdewbelle - 时间煮雨 英文版时间煮雨Time Hushes All Memories风吹雨成花时间追不上白马你年少掌心的梦话依然紧握着吗Whisper of the rainOnly shards of time remainAll those dreams you held in your handsTurned into dust and sand云翻涌成夏眼泪被岁月蒸发这条路上的你我她有谁迷路了吗As the seasons goTears are covered by times flowStep by step we walked through the tearsHow did we end up here我们说好不分离要一直一直在一起就算与时间为敌就算与全世界背离We said we would never apartA promise I kept in my heartAgainst time we will stand tallEven if the world shuns us all风吹亮雪花吹白我们的头发当初说一起闯天下你们还记得吗Whisper of the snowReminder of our sorrowBroken vows now lay at my feetForever incomplete那一年盛夏心愿许的无限大我们手拉手也成舟划过悲伤河流On that summer dayOn our dreams we sailed awayHand in hand, we could form a boatHelping us stay afloat你曾说过不分离要一直一直在一起现在我想问问你是否只是童言无忌You said we would never apartAnd I held those words in my heartNow I wonder if they lastOr are they fragments of the past天真岁月不忍欺青春荒唐我不负你大雪求你别抹去我们在一起的痕迹Our native days we will stayOur bonds I will not betrayOh snow, please do not creaseThose traces from our old days大雪也无法抹去我们给彼此的印记今夕何夕青草离离明月夜送君千里等来年 秋风起Oh snow you cannot creaseSmiles and tears from our old daysHere comes the nightUnder the moonlightTo each other we wave goodbyeAnd wait for time to fly
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: >
文本歌词:
歌手:迪士尼(Disney)
迪士尼(Disney)最新歌曲当前位置: >
文本歌词:
歌手:Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson最新歌曲求歌曲 southern belle 的歌词, 是 Sweet Talker 唱的_百度知道
求歌曲 southern belle 的歌词, 是 Sweet Talker 唱的
求歌曲 southern belle 的歌词, 是 Sweet Talker 唱的,先谢了!
专辑 : by the light
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
歌曲名:southern belle
歌手:Elliott Smith
专辑:elliott smith
Killing a southern belle is all you know how to do
That and give other people hell
It's what they expect from you too
But i wouldn't have you how you want
I don't wanna walk around
I don't even want to breathe
I live in a southern town
Where all you can do is grit yr teeth
How come you're not ashamed of what you are?
And sorry that you're the one she got?
Ain't nobody talking now
Nobody nothing's said
No one's about to shout
Nobody's seen red
You're killing a southern belle
Killing a southern belle
我说的不是这个,是 Sweet Talker 唱的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识