whatwhat is love exothe love!!!

Love The Way You Lie中文翻译是什么?
Love The Way You Lie中文翻译是什么?
这是首歌,谁有歌词的中英翻译啊?谢谢
是蕾哈娜。
Love The Way You Lie & & 爱如谎言[Rihanna]Just gonna stand there and watch me burn你就那样站在那看着我的愤怒燃烧But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没事我就喜欢这样的疼痛Just gonna stand there and hear me cry你就那样站在那听着我在哭泣But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie不过没事我就喜欢你这样的谎言,我喜欢你的爱如谎言。[Eminem]I can’t tell you what it really is我说不出来它到底是什么东西I can only tell you what it feels like我只能告诉你它带来的感受And right now it’s a still night in my wind pipe在我的地下王国现在还是寂静的夜I can’t breathe but I still fight while I can fight我无法呼吸但是我仍然在坚持战斗As long as the wrong feels right it’s like I’m in flight只要他们能改邪归正我便感觉我能飞向天空High off the law, drunk from my hate,远离束缚,解放我的愤怒It’s like I’m huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate它好比让我困兽斗一般,让我痛得窒息And right before I’m about to drown, she resuscitates me但是在我马上要堕落下去的时候,她拯救了我She fucking hates me and I love it. 但是我就喜欢她那样地恨我。Wait! Where you going? I’m leaving you等等!你要去哪儿?我TM要离开你。No you ain’t. Come back we’re running right back. 不,你不能走。回来吧我们这就打回去!Here we go again我们再次上路。It’s so insane cus when its going good its going great.这真是神奇,因为它向着完美发展。I’m superman with the wind at his back我就是超人,我席卷而来!Shes Louis Lane but when its bad its awful, I feel so ashamed I snap 但是她是路易斯?莱恩,但她做的却太龌龊,让我无地自容也无法形容。(无语了)Whos that dude? I don’t even know his name老兄那是谁啊?哦,我都不知道他名字。I laid hands on him, I’ll never stoop so low again我伸手扶住他,但是我永远不会再卑躬屈膝I guess I don’t know my own strength我猜我自己都不知道我有多么威力无穷[Chrous][Eminem]You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe你曾经爱一个人爱到窒息么?When you’re with ‘em 当你和“EM”在一起的时候You meet and neither one of you even know what hit ‘em你们虽然看见了,但你们甚至根本不知道是什么挫败了“EM”Got that warm fuzzy feeling慢慢感受你那所谓的模糊的温暖吧Yeah, them those chills you used to get ‘em呵~为了你们曾经拥有过的“EM”欢呼去吧Now you’re getting fucking sick of looking at him现在你们又他妈开始感觉他恶心甚至看他一眼You swore you’ never do nothing to hurt him你曾经的誓言呢?你说过绝不做出任何伤害他的事情。Now you’re in each other’s face spewing venom in your words when you spit them但是你现在却换了副嘴脸,对你自己说过的话出尔反尔,有如放屁。You push pull each other’s hair, scratch claw hit him你现在却把他推来搡去,不停地伤害着他Throw him down pin him你在蹂躏着他,让他丧气,如同针扎般地折磨他So lost in the moments when you’re in them就在你这样做的时候,他却在不断地迷失着他自己It’s a race that’s the culprit controls your boat这就如同一次比赛,但却是罪恶在掌控着你So they say you’re best to go your separate ways所以,罪恶告诉你,分道扬镳是你最好的选择Guess if they don’t know you cus today that was yesterday假如他们是因为物是人非了才不了解你的Yesterday is over it’s a different day那么昨天就已经结束了,这是个完全不一样的时刻Sound like broken records playing over but you promised her听着就像打破记录似的,但是记着你答应过她的Next time you show restraint下次你再这样专制跋扈You don’t get another chance你就不会再有机会了Life is no Nintendo game因为生活不是一场NDS的游戏But you ?? the game但是即便如此你也赢不了这个游戏Now you get to watch her leave out the window现在你却只能隔着窗户看看她,你不能接近I guess that’s why they call it window pain我想这也就是所谓的“可望而不可即”的痛苦吧[Chorus][Eminem]Now I know he said things hit things that we didn’t mean我已经看惯了事与愿违、口是心非的事情And we fall back into the same patterns same routine我们轮回似的又回到了同一个模式,同一个模子But your temper’s just as bad as mine is但是你脾气跟我一样坏You’re the same as me你跟我一样But when it comes to love you’re just as blinded但是每每当它转变成爱的时候,你却看不见它啊Baby, please come back宝贝,回来吧。It wasn’t you, baby it was me好吧,宝贝儿都是我的错Maybe our relationship wasn’t as crazy as it seemed没准我们的关系并没有看上去那么的疯狂Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano没准这就如同针尖对麦芒,水火不相容。All I know is I love you too much to walk away though我的全部就是爱你爱得不能自拔Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk回家吧,拿上你的东西回家吧。Don’t you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk难道你没有听出我声音中的真诚么?I told you this is my fault我都说了,这都是我的错。Look me in the eye ball过来看着我的眼睛。Next time I’m pissed, I lay my fist at the drywallNext time. There won’t be no next time下次?不会再有下次了。I apologize even though I know its lies我明知道我的道歉是谎话I’m tired of the games I just want her back但是我已经厌倦了这种生活,我只想让她回来。I know I’m a liar我知道是个骗子If she ever tries to fucking leave again但是如果她再TM试图离开我的话Im’a tie her to the bed and set this house on fire我会把她绑在床上,点燃房子……
相关知识略懂社热议
其他回答 (4)
爱的方式,你说谎
喜欢你存在的方式
[Chorus - Rihanna] [合唱 - 蕾哈娜] Just gonna stand there and watch me burn刚要去站在那里,看着我燃烧 Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts那么这是正常的,因为我喜欢它伤害 Just gonna stand there and hear me cry刚要去站在那里,听我哭 Well that's alright because I love the way you lie那么这是正常的,因为我喜欢你的谎言 I love the way you lie我喜欢你的谎言 [Verse 1 - Eminem] [诗歌1 - 阿姆] I can't tell you what it really is我不能告诉你它到底是什么 I can only tell you what it feels like我只能告诉你这是什么感觉 And right now there's a steel knife in my windpipe而现在有一个在我的气管钢刀 I can't breathe but I still fight all I can fight我不能呼吸,但我仍然争取一切可以争取我 As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight只要感觉对不对就好像我在飞行中很 High off of love, drunk from my hate高过爱,从我讨厌喝 It's like I'm huffin' paint and I love her这就像我吹涨油漆,我爱她 The more I suffer, I suffocate我越痛苦,我快要窒息 Right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates权之前,我要淹死,她resuscitates Me, she fuckin' hates me and I love it, Wait!我,她他妈的恨我,我喜欢它,等待! Where you going?你要去哪里? I'm leaving you.我离开你。 No you ain't.不,你不是。 Come back.回来。 We're running right back我们正在运行的右后卫 Here we go again, it's so insane在这里,我们又来了,它是如此疯狂 'Cause when it's going good, it's going great因为当它去好,这将极大 I'm Superman with the wind in his back我与他的背部在风超人 She's Lois Lane, but when it's bad, it's awful她的洛伊丝洛讷,但是当它的坏,它的可怕 I feel so ashamed, I snapped, "Who's that dude?"我觉得很惭愧,我厉声说道,“谁是花花公子?” I don't even know his name我什至不知道他的名字 I laid hands on her, I'll never stoop so low again我把她的手,我永远不会再弯腰弯那么低 I guess I don't know my own strength我想我不知道我自己的力量 [Chorus - Rihanna] [合唱 - 蕾哈娜] Just gonna stand there and watch me burn刚要去站在那里,看着我燃烧 Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts那么这是正常的,因为我喜欢它伤害 Just gonna stand there and hear me cry刚要去站在那里,听我哭 Well that's alright because I love the way you lie那么这是正常的,因为我喜欢你的谎言 I love the way you lie我喜欢你的谎言 I love the way you lie我喜欢你的谎言 [Verse 2 - Eminem] [诗歌2 - 阿姆] You ever love somebody so much,你曾经爱一个人这么多, you could barely breathe when you with 'em?你几乎不能呼吸,当你和你'时间? You meet, and neither one of you even know what hit 'em你满足,你也不知道什么击中了一个'时间 Got that warm fuzzy feeling, yeah, them chills, used to get 'em模糊了这个温暖的感觉,是啊,他们发冷,用于获取'时间 Now you gettin' fuckin' sick of lookin' at 'em现在把你'他妈的'的回首生病'在'时间 You swore you'd never hit 'em, never do nothing to hurt 'em你发誓你永远不会打'时间,永远不会做任何伤害'时间 Now you're in each other's face spewing venom in your words when you spit 'em现在你在对方的脸喷出时,在你的话你随地吐痰'毒液时间 You push, pull each other's hair, scratch, claw, bit 'em你推,拉对方的头发,划痕,爪,有点'时间 Throw 'em down, pin 'em, so lost in the moments when you're with 'em扔'时间下来,脚'全身,所以失去的时候,你在与对你有时间 It's the fate that took over, it controls you both这是命运接管,它控制你俩 So they say, you're best to go your separate ways因此,他们说,你最好去你分手 Guess that they don't know you 'cause today,猜猜看,他们不知道你今天的事业, That was yesterday, yesterday is over, it's a different day这是昨天,昨天已经过去,这是一个不同的日子 Sound like broken records playing over听起来是玩了破纪录 But you promised her, next time you'd show restraint但是,你答应她,下次你会表现出克制 You don't get another chance你没有得到一次机会 Life is no Nintendo game, but you lied again生命是没有任天堂的游戏,但你再次说谎 Now you get to watch her leave out the window现在你看她离开了窗口 Guess that's why they call it "window pane"猜猜这就是为什么他们称之为“窗口窗格” [Chorus - Rihanna] [合唱 - 蕾哈娜] Just gonna stand there and watch me burn刚要去站在那里,看着我燃烧 Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts那么这是正常的,因为我喜欢它伤害 Just gonna stand there and hear me cry刚要去站在那里,听我哭 Well that's alright because I love the way you lie那么这是正常的,因为我喜欢你的谎言 I love the way you lie我喜欢你的谎言 I love the way you lie我喜欢你的谎言 [Verse 3 - Eminem] [诗歌3 - 阿姆] Now I know we said things, did things that we didn't mean现在我知道我们说的事情,做事情,我们并不意味着 And we fall back into the same patterns, same routine同时,我们倒退到同一模式,同一例行 But your temper's just as bad as mine is但是你的脾气,只是因为我是坏 You're the same as me你和我一样 When it comes to love you're just as blinded当谈到爱你就像蒙蔽 Baby, please come back, it wasn't you, Baby, it was me.宝贝,请回来,这是不是你,宝贝,是我。 Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems也许我们的关系是不是疯了,因为它似乎 Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano也许这就是发生了什么时,遇见了火山龙卷风 All I know is I love you too much to walk away though我只知道我爱你太多走开虽然 Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk进来,拿起了人行道上你的行李 Don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk?难道你听到我的声音当我谈的诚意? Told you this is my fault, look me in the eyeball告诉你,这是我的错,看在我的眼球 Next time I'm pissed, I'll aim my fist at the drywall下一次,我很生气,我会瞄准我的拳头干壁 Next time?下一次? There won't be no next time不会有没有下一次 I apologize, even though I know it's lies我道歉,虽然我知道它的谎言 I'm tired of the games, I just want her back.我的游戏累了,我只是希望她回来。 I know I'm a liar我知道我是个骗子 If she ever tries to fuckin' leave again,如果她曾经试图他妈的'离开了, I'ma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire我是把她绑在床上,并放火焚烧这座房子 I'm just gonna我只是要去 [Chorus - Rihanna] [合唱 - 蕾哈娜] Just gonna stand there and watch me burn刚要去站在那里,看着我燃烧 Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts那么这是正常的,因为我喜欢它伤害 Just gonna stand there and hear me cry刚要去站在那里,听我哭 Well that's alright because I love the way you lie那么这是正常的,因为我喜欢你的谎言 I love the way you lie我喜欢你的谎言 I love the way you lie我喜欢你的谎言
有一句名言包括这一句:爱你坚持的位置
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
What Love Is&()
When Tom comes home on Valentine's Day to a &Dear John& Letter from his girlfriend, he spends the rest of the night talking to his four best friends about woman, sex & love until five women show up and the battle of the sexes begins.
Kevin Smith wants you to know exactly why he's qualified to host this year's IMDb coverage of San Diego Comic-Con from a yacht behind the Convention Center.
Related News
PM, +08:00
28 October
AM, +08:00
AM, +08:00
Join us on "" daily to connect, shop and chat live with fashion designers, beauty experts and celebrities! Discover today's best beauty hacks and the top style secrets!
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 45 titles
created 11&Sep&2011
a list of 44 titles
created 27&Oct&2011
a list of 47 titles
created 09&Feb&2013
a list of 26 titles
created 11&Jul&2013
a list of 10 titles
created 21&Aug&2013
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
What Love Is
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
Directors:
Tyrus Coursey,
Karen Goodman
Chaney Kley,
Shiri Appleby,
Kent Faulcon
Two straight men mistakenly end up on a "gays only" cruise.
Mort Nathan
Cuba Gooding Jr.,
Horatio Sanz,
Roselyn Sanchez
A talented pool hustler who has stayed out of the game for years, must go back to his old ways when his little brother gets involved with his enemy, the very man who held him back from greatness.
Mars Callahan
Mars Callahan,
Chazz Palminteri,
Michael Rosenbaum
A group of teenagers look to have the best Spring Break party ever before going off to college. However, when party goers start to die, who's to blame? Themselves? Or the demon they ...
Glenn Plummer
Tom Sizemore,
Ana Walczak,
Eric Roberts
After an abusive, dangerous relationship, a wealthy pampered new bride who has been under psychiatric care for mental issues is either sabotaging herself and her husband or her new husband is rapidly making her unstable.
Don McBrearty
Shiri Appleby,
David Alpay,
Charlotte Sullivan
A visionary and artistic young woman finds her love torn between her imaginary boyfriend and a real boy from one of her classes.
Ryan Little
Shiri Appleby,
Nick Zano,
Alexandra Holden
The mother of a girl decides to trust his father, with whom he is separated, when he learns that it is seriously ill. This summer will be the last for both of them and all that is left to Peter is to stand by their child.
Vasilis Georgiadis
Elena Nathanail,
Lakis Komninos,
Roula Hristopoulou
A 17-year-old boy buys mini-cameras and displays the footage online at I-. The cash rolls in as the site becomes a major hit. Everyone seems to have fun until it all comes crashing down....
Eric Steven Stahl
Beau Bridges,
Rosanna Arquette,
Mathew Botuchis
Desperate to provide care for her daughter, down-on-her-luck Jean moves in with her father in-law from whom she is estranged. Through time, they learn to forgive each other and heal old wounds.
Lasse Hallstr?m
Jennifer Lopez,
Robert Redford,
Morgan Freeman
A literary agent moves into a penthouse apartment. Soon after the move, he receives crime scene photographs that seem to have taken place in his new apartment. Next he receives a series of stalker videotapes that document his every move.
Gideon Raff
Marc Blucas,
Joel Leffert,
Shiri Appleby
Four young compulsive gamblers come up with a radical plan to get out of debt with a fixed game.
Mars Callahan
Jason Priestley,
Peter Dobson,
Kane Picoy
A young woman deals with her abandonment issues by reconnecting with her estranged dad, a contract killer who recruits her into his line of work.
Mark Piznarski
Shiri Appleby,
Ivan Sergei,
Kristin Dattilo
Cast overview, first billed only:
Bogie the Clerk
Tom plans to surprise Sara with an engagement ring, and he's asked his four best friends to witness the popping of the question at his place on Valentine's night. Trouble is Sara's left him a "Dear John" letter and will be by so plus, thinking it's a party, Tom's friend Sal has invited five women who were at his bar to come too. First the men talk - about women, sex, love, and homophobia (Tom's pals include a happily married guy, a gay man newly engaged, a metrosexual, and Sal, an inveterate player). Then the women arrive and argue in the loo about men and sex before joining the boys for talk, alcohol, and hookups. But what of Sara, and what of love?
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for pervasive language including graphic sexual dialogue, and some erotic dancing
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 23 March 2007 (USA)
Also Known As: O Que é o Amor
Filming Locations:
$8,500,000
(estimated)
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 1.85 : 1
Did You Know?
The film was written and directed by Mars Callahan, who also plays the role of Tom's married friend & upstairs neighbor, Ken.
Towards the end, during the scene where Sal is sitting on the couch and drinking a scotch, you can see the level of liquid on the glass go up and down on several occasions, as the camera changes angles.
That's what you get when you're deal with a woman who thinks her entire self worth is determined by the content of her resume.
Connections
References &(1932)
Soundtracks
Groove Is in the Heart
Written by ,
(as Dong-Kwa Chung), , ,
(as Kier Kirby)
Performed by
(as Deee-Lite)
Courtesy of Elektra Entertaintment Group
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
A great movie to see how guys think
I feel compelled to warn users &Dont listen to critics& I am an average person male and I watch a lot of movies. I am not a professional and often times think they lose the point of enjoying a film due to the fact they are always looking for whats wrong with it. I had the opportunity to view this film and thought it was a fresh take on the situations that arise from the dilemmas of love. I thought the dialogue was very honest and sincere. At times a bit over the top but none the less accurate. I have been in all these situations personally and know that a lot of men have too. These days the illusion of love is portrayed in the movies as being fairytale like and in reality it is far from it. The perspective given is of friends with different personalities all looking for love. The characters do a fine job of spanning all lifestyles and situations. The conversations are truthful and honest. I highly recommend this movie if you are trying to understand male thinking in relationships. So give it a try and see what it does for you before you accept the word of a critic
14 of 22 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Message Boards
Recent Posts
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Bogie the Clerk
-----------
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
方式1:用手机看
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看:
What About The Love 官方歌词版
方式2:一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
What About The Love 官方歌词版
播放量数据:
28,181人已订阅
你可能还想订阅他们:
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制

我要回帖

更多关于 what is love exo m 的文章

随机推荐