视频简介:大家都在看
歌曲《遇见对的人》,演唱:许诺。
 大家都喜欢
 最受关注的热门栏目
视频集介绍
国家/地区:
视频简介:幸福账单陈曦挑战开始时候唱的那个英文歌叫什么啊.跪求!!!_百度知道
幸福账单陈曦挑战开始时候唱的那个英文歌叫什么啊.跪求!!!
Powerful - Major Lazer, Tarrus Riley , Ellie GouldingOh my my my what you do to meLike lighting when I'm swimming in the seaFrom the very first time we lovedFrom the very first time we touchedWalking on wires and power linesYou put your body on top of mineEvery time that you lift me upTo the heavens and stars aboveOh lord have mercyI'm begging you pleaseI'm feeling drainedI need loveYou charge me upLike electricityJumpstart my heartWith your loveThere's an energyWhen you hold meWhen you touch meIt's so powerfulI can feel itWhen you hold meWhen you touch meIt's so powerfulThere's an energyWhen you hold meWhen you touch meIt's so powerfulI can feel itWhen you hold meWhen you touch meIt's so powerfulI couldn't leave even if I wanted toCause something keeps pulling me back to youFrom the very first time we lovedFrom the very first time we touchedThe stroke of your fingersThe scent of your lingersMy mind roaming wildThe thoughts of your smileOh you gotta give me someOr you can give it allBut it's never enough noThere's an energyWhen you hold meWhen you touch meIt's so powerfulI can feel itWhen you hold meWhen you touch meIt's so powerfulI can feel itWhen you hold meWhen you touch meIt's so powerfulThere's an energyWhen you hold meWhen you touch meIt's so powerfulI can feel itWhen you hold meWhen you touch meIt's so powerfulI can feel itWhen you hold meWhen you touch meIt's so powerfulHold me in your armsBurns like a fireElectricityWhen you're close I feel the sparksTakes me higher to infinity
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁幸福账单中于群出场时唱的歌是什么?_百度知道
幸福账单中于群出场时唱的歌是什么?
幸福账单中于群出场时唱的歌是什么?
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)