eve中 jetcan jet是什么意思思

| Thursday, November 27, 2008 at 1:42 a.m. UTC
Cisco Catalyst switches provide a feature termed "," which allows an administrator to suppress excessive inbound unicast, multicast, or broadcast traffic on layer two interfaces. This can be handy to protect against broadcast storms resulting from spanning tree misconfiguration, or even unicast storms created by malfunction host NICs.
On each interface, a maximum threshold can be configured in bits or packets per second, or as a percentage of the interface bandwidth. If incoming traffic of the specified type exceeds its threshold during a polling interval (one second), traffic is blocked until the incoming rate drops below the configured falling interval. Consider the following traffic graph:
In interval T0, inbound traffic is accepted as its rate never exceeds the rising threshold. In T1, the rising threshold is exceeded, and the switch makes a note to block incoming traffic for the next interval. In T2, traffic is blocked, but the switch continues to monitor the incoming rate. Although the rate has fallen below the rising threshold, it still exceeds the falling threshold, so the switch will continue to block traffic for the next interval.
During T3, traffic stays below the falling interval, so the switch removes the blocking for T4. Although traffic in T4 exceeds the falling threshold again, traffic will not be blocked for the next interval as the rising threshold hasn't been exceeded.
Configuring storm control on an interface is simple. At a minimum you'll need to specify a traffic type (unicast, multicast, or broadcast) and a rising threshold:
Switch(config-if)# storm-control broadcast level bps 1m 500k
In the above example, we have configured storm control for broadcast traffic with a 1 Mbps rising threshold and a 500 Kbps falling threshold. Note that specifying a falling t if omitted, the falling threshold will default to the value of the rising threshold (effectively removing it).
show storm-control displays interfaces configured with storm control and the state of each:
Switch# show storm-control
Filter State
-------------
-----------
-----------
----------
Forwarding
Observe how the output changes when the upper (rising) threshold for broadcast traffic is exceeded:
Filter State
-------------
-----------
-----------
----------
Additionally, the switch will generate a log message notifying administrators of the detected storm:
%STORM_CONTROL-3-FILTERED: A Broadcast storm detected on Fa0/5. A packet filter action
has been applied on the interface.
When the incoming rate drops below the lower (falling) threshold, the interface filter returns to forwarding:
Filter State
-------------
-----------
-----------
----------
Forwarding
48.81k bps
Lastly, the storm-control action trap command can be used under interface configuration to send SNMP traps in the event of a storm rather than the default behavior of blocking incoming traffic.
About the Author
Jeremy Stretch is a network engineer living in the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina area. He is known for his blog and cheat sheets here at Packet Life. You can reach him by
or follow him on .
Dude (guest)
November 27, 2008 at 1:22 p.m. UTC
ju we've just had an issue caused by a faulty NIC which forced all WAN links to flap among others, indicating how vulnerable could an enterprise be when features like this are ignored..
Adam (guest)
November 27, 2008 at 4:47 p.m. UTC
Another excellent example of the powers at layer 2.
Thanks Stretch!
Norbert Boehm (guest)
November 27, 2008 at 8:57 p.m. UTC
Hi Jeremy,
which method or tool do you use for testing the storm-control broadcast? Any information/hint for me?
Norbert Boehm
November 27, 2008 at 9:02 p.m. UTC
@Norbert: I like
for stress testing. In fact, I used it to test the configuration shown in this article. You can create a static ARP mapping some IP to FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF to test broadcasts at layer two.
Vybhav (guest)
November 28, 2008 at 2:15 a.m. UTC
Super informative bro!..thanks
Paul (guest)
December 5, 2008 at 11:40 a.m. UTC
Is there any guidance on sensible values to use for the thresholds?
December 9, 2008 at 7:11 p.m. UTC
Coming from a large network, I can tell you that the hardest part is finding a sensible value that works in your enterprise for broadcast and multicast storm control. I have found the best bet is to start with a low number and work your way up, also look at traffic patterns and captures on that switch, which is also helpful in determining a faulty nic, or misconfigured MLB multicast device,
December 12, 2008 at 7:37 p.m. UTC
The time graph is a great illustration, I liked this post.
shan (guest)
June 1, 2009 at 7:11 p.m. UTC
hey gr8 topic...cheers bro...
vijay (guest)
December 1, 2009 at 7:23 a.m. UTC
Storm-control can process both ingree and egress traffic???
sonic (guest)
February 3, 2010 at 10:25 a.m. UTC
vijay - as I know, it works only for ingress. if your traffic is comming from core, this won't help you.
Paul - did you find any post with sensible values ??
dpcma (guest)
April 6, 2010 at 9:43 p.m. UTC
Try psense 1.2.3, with CARP + LoadBalance (Failover Mode), and a rule permit any/any from LAN to WAN. You will get a pretty broadcast storm to test...
Be carefull a TenGigabit network can be also vulnerable with this snowball...
netcon (guest)
October 31, 2011 at 6:02 p.m. UTC
"storm-control action trap" doesn't change default behaviour and blocking does happen when storm is detected. all it does is adding notification using SNMP traps that storm is in progress.
test (guest)
February 8, 2012 at 7:01 p.m. UTC
Am I reading this correctly?
If is set the "storm-control broadcast level 30.00" without the additional "falling threshold" parameter the command is pretty much useless.
Is this correct?
thank you.
details (guest)
December 5, 2012 at 11:37 a.m. UTC
How did you find out the "polling interval" is 1 second? thx
details (guest)
December 8, 2012 at 3:18 p.m. UTC
OK, I found reference to 1-second interval in cat6500 docs:
Vidur Ramnarayan (guest)
July 15, 2013 at 12:13 p.m. UTC
An excellent post on storm broadcast
donald moraba (guest)
January 13, 2014 at 12:02 p.m. UTC
in the case where the storm control action is set to trap, but when the threshold is exceed, instead of of the trap to alert the administrator of the storm that has been detected, the switch behaves as if the action set is shutdown. What would you say caused this behavior?
patrick (guest)
November 19, 2014 at 7:22 p.m. UTC
One question , where should i configure that on wich interface ?
i understand the concept . But should i configure this on every port ?
Hussein (guest)
February 5, 2015 at 11:36 a.m. UTC
thank you very much.
Gaurav (guest)
February 9, 2015 at 3:28 a.m. UTC
Q we are having broadcast storm where a nurse call messaging system keeps looking for the IP phones which are turned off and generate traffic. Can we use storm-control command? Would it Drop right Broadcasts if bad broadcasts are blocking the port on phone system port?
Wizzel (guest)
March 9, 2015 at 1:24 p.m. UTC
Nice comment, very clear!
Sneha (guest)
June 30, 2015 at 4:41 a.m. UTC
Thank You!! It is very clear and useful!!
Dan (guest)
October 5, 2015 at 8:22 p.m. UTC
Is there a way to enable storm-control but as a watch only...so you can see what is normal traffic to use as a baseline.
January 18, 2016 at 5:03 a.m. UTC
This example really helped. I was able to monitor the Unicast Storm-control, by connecting to PCs together between a switch and sending a 1.5GB
movie file across the link. At times it would be transmitting at 15MB per second, but when I set the uprised threshold to 5MBps & Lower to 3Mbps.... I was able to see it work well.
willy (guest)
May 4, 2016 at 1:53 p.m. UTC
You forgot to mention that stormcontrol in bps is only supported on 3850 & IOS XR devices. Catalyst 6500 and Nexus 5000, it is still a percentage with 2 decimals of the interface bandwidth, rendering it nearly useless. On a 10GE, 0.01% is still 100 Mbps of broadcasts....
Leave a Comment
Guest name
Guest emailO will not be displayed publicly or given out.
Guest URL<input class="form-control" id="id_guest_url" maxlength="200" name="guest_url" placeholder="Guest URL" title="No commercial links. Only personal (e.g. blog, Twitter, or LinkedIn) and/or on-topic links, please." type="url" />No commercial links. Only personal (e.g. blog, Twitter, or LinkedIn) and/or on-topic links, please.
IEEE 802.__ defines standards for wireless LANs.Wellbutrin (Bupropion) - Side Effects, Dosage, Interactions | Everyday Healthhow to reset samsung scx 4521f | FixYourOwnPrinter
Samsung SCX 4521F
how to reset samsung scx 4521f
i have a samsung scx 4521f and it displays toner empty. how do i reset the cartridge ?
Hello. Please, can anyone reset scx4828FN? Toner EmptyThanksHola.Por favor, puede alguien, darnos el dato cómo resetear una SCX-4828FN para el mensaje Toner Vacío.Gracias.
by unknown on Feb 11, 2009 at
how to reset samsung scx 4828FN toner exhausted error
by Shiva.admin on Jul
1, 2010 at
RESET SAMSUNG SCX-4623FEl programa es fácil de instalar. se envia por correo junto con las instrucciones.el toner de la impresora se seguirá usando sin chip, lo cual facilita las recargas que necesiten realizar a la impresora.GARANTIZADO!!!Celular: -e-mail:
by unknown on Jul
7, 2010 at
dante--2 things. If the toner cart says "empty", and is not, you can get a little more life out of it by replacing the fuse at eh lead edge, to the left on the cart. Use a .1A (100mA) 250V fuse. It blows upon insertion into the printer and counts down. Good luck. Any questions, you may email me as well. :-)PCRMike
by pcrmike on Nov 21, 2006 at
..............there isn.t any fuse in it........SO????????
by Anonymous on Jan 11, 2007 at 12:09pm
Then it is a starter cartridge sir. The first toner in those only goes for about 800-1K pages, and actually runs out of toner. It is not a pop-and-fill type toner either. Your best bet is buy a replacement, and when you go to put it in, look at it, see the fuse, buy one like it and after it says out, pop it in for the rest of the toner life. :-)PCRMike
by pcrmike on Jan 13, 2007 at 10:16am
thanks pcrmike............!!!!so i think, i have not to take it off for little-atomic-pieces...:)i filled it -the startertoner- it works, only its always crimes: iam empty!!!!- but i do not mind
by gelsystem on Feb 16, 2007 at
From Samsung site:1. Press MENU # 1 9 3 4 in sequence rapidly. The LCD panel should now display TECH. 2. Press MENU, and then press ENTER. The LCD panel will display Tech Mode. 3. Press the left arrow (&) button once. The operator panel will display NEW CARTRIDGE. 4. Press ENTER. The operator panel will display [YES]. 5. Press ENTER. The toner warning message should be gone. 6. To exit TECH MODE, press MENU # 1 9 3 4 in rapid succession, as if you were dialing a phone number. The operator panel should no longer display TECH. If problem persists, there may actually be a problem with either the toner cartridge or the SCX-4216F. Works for SCX-4521F
by Anonymous on May 23, 2007 at 11:36pm
by mahfuz on Sep 18, 2007 at
by Anonymous on Jan
7, 2008 at
I am still getting the "toner empty" message on my printer. I tried the troubleshooting and it still does not work. Can anyone please help me?Thanks
by Mandygirl00013 on Jan
8, 2008 at 10:02pm
Nevermind...thank you so much, it's working now.
by Mandygirl00013 on Jan
8, 2008 at 10:10pm
Anonymous you are the greatest!!!
by unknown on Jan 11, 2008 at
Thank u....Very much
by Anonymous on Jan 24, 2008 at
Whoa -- that works great. Thanks. I was about to go screaming back to Fry's about selling me an empty cartridge. Of course, it wouldn't have been the first time I took something back to them as "broken" and later discovered that I'd just screwed up in installing it.
by unknown on Feb
7, 2008 at
Anonymous -- your fix works great!!!! Remember all the enter the # sign first. Internet is wonderful for fixing problems. I simply search on "scx-4521f toner low message remains on", and found your fix in seconds
by unknown on Apr
6, 2008 at
by Anonymous on May 16, 2008 at
by unknown on May 16, 2008 at
GRACIAS!!! Excelente solucion la de pcrmike y Anonymous, en lo personal utilice la segunda y sirvio de maravilla!!!
by unknown on May 19, 2008 at
gracias, excelente aporte el de anonymous (5? respuesta) funciona a la perfeccion.
by Anonymous on Jun 14, 2008 at
When I try to fax multiple pages the machine gets stuck on "sending page 2" or "sending page 3" and doesn't complete the fax. Every now and then it works like it should and it always works if I'm just sending one page. Help please!
by unknown on Jun 26, 2008 at 10:48am
by Anonymous on Jul
3, 2008 at 12:36am
Muchas gracias por tu ayuda. Te debo una anonimo....
by pjmm on Sep
5, 2008 at 11:41pm
thank u very much buddy. give me some more suggestions or other tips n trick, but this time u have really solve my prob
by unknown on Dec 12, 2008 at 12:40am
Good thanks
by Anonymous on Jan 12, 2009 at
can anyone reset scx4824?
by unknown on Jan 16, 2009 at
open heat error, how do I get to the light
by Anonymous on Jan 20, 2009 at 10:04am
Your the Best Thank you!!!
by Anonymous on Mar 23, 2009 at 11:23am
On lcd The report "LCU error" , What's it mean?
by Anonymous on Mar 29, 2009 at 10:41pm
Thank you anonymous, your method has solved the problem
by Anonymous on Apr 19, 2009 at
Does anyone know how to reset a Samsung SCX 4828FN? Using the instructions of Anonymous above on the 4828 does not work. IN fact, using the instructions above does get you into Tech mode, but pressing the back key does not provide the option of new cartridge. By the way, I am using the starter cartridge. I have filled the toner and the printer is still printing despite showin toner empty. I am far from being an expert on this, but it could keep working this way. However, the flashing red light showing toner low/empty is annoying. Any advice anyone has on how to get rid of this toner low message would be appreciated. You can contact me directly at Thank you!Ric
by unknown on May
2, 2009 at 11:25am
show in toner empty
by sajith on May 24, 2009 at
Where did you find refill kits for the 4828FN?
by Anonymous on Jun 23, 2009 at 11:18am
My printer doesnt receive ,it shows memory received,wat do i do?
by Anonymous on Jul
8, 2009 at
by Anonymous on Jul 16, 2009 at
Hello.Please, can anyone reset scx6122FN Toner low messageThanks
by Anonymous on Jul 19, 2009 at
CHANGE TONER SAMSUNG SCX-4521FInstructions for inserting a toner cartridge in the printer SAMSUNG SCX-4521F when this has been refilled or if a cartridge is not original.The Samsung SCX-4521F printer only recognizes the original cartridges SAMSUNG and rejects those who despite being originals have been refilledWhen this happens, on the screen printer appears the mesage "TONER EMPTY" and every time you turn the printer on you will hear an annoying beep. To prevent this from happening, when you replace a cartridge that is not genuine or has been refilled, you must enter the unlock code and follow the steps listed below:"Unlock Code"1. Press the "MENU" option followed by "#" and enter the code "1934".2. The screen should display the word "READY"3. Move with the arrows until you find the option "NEW CARTDRIGE"4. Choose "YES" by pressing "OK"5. Press again the key "OK"6. Turn the printer off to restart the machine.
by unknown on Aug 27, 2009 at 10:24am
please help
by Anonymous on Sep 26, 2009 at
try again for you who not luck at first try...it happen to me too, you must press the button as fast as you can, don't press one and stop and press at the period! it will not work...it must press continuosly at fast movement!!!!
by unknown on Oct 13, 2009 at
I have a SCX-4826fn. I can't find a fuse on the toner cartridge. I bought a refurbished cartridge out of sheer necessity and noticed that this cartridge had four contact plates on the front top side of it. Whereas, the original cartridge that came with the printer had nothing.Thanks!
by Anonymous on Oct 14, 2009 at 10:01am
i have SCX-4521F AFTER REFIILING OF ORIGINAL TONER CARTRIDGE IT SHOWS LOW TONER MSG ON DISPLAY . HENCE REQUEST YOU TO SUGGEST THE WAYS TO GET RID OF THIS PROBLEM .
by color on Nov 20, 2009 at
say "thanks" to mr. Alutov! Because he has made new fw for samsung 4824. People, go to startcopy.ru and find in "konferencia". but you must learn russian language.
by unknown on Nov 20, 2009 at
HiI have replaced my samsung scx 4521 printer cartridge with a remanufactured/refilled toner.I got the error message cru fuse error.Samsung agents charged me R750 for replacing the liu board, etc, but still the printer tells me CRU fuse error.The samsung guys insist the toner is faulty and I need to buy a new one.Please can anyone advise what to do.
by unknown on Dec 14, 2009 at
excelente aporte anonimo, esas instrucciones me sirvieron para mi SCx-4216f y funcionó perfectamente, muchas gracias
by unknown on Dec 22, 2009 at
Is there a code or menu where can I find how many pages was printed with current cartridge?P.S. Ty 4 cartridge reset!
by unknown on Jan 14, 2010 at
press menu 8 times in reports press & button whenever you get system data press enter a system data page is printed there on this page you can find how many pages was printed with current cartridge it called total page counter
by prafful on Jan 14, 2010 at
after refiling my printer shows tonerlow how to reset
by Anonymous on Jan 21, 2010 at
try this link for resetting samsung ml 1640 printer
by prafful on Jan 21, 2010 at 10:57pm
my fax machine didn't print the faxes that are received. they stay only in the fax memory. So what should I do.
by gurgicar on Jan 25, 2010 at
try use this reset
by wengseng on Feb
5, 2010 at
You can see how to reset samsung scx 4828at this :check it out
by amazemind on Feb 19, 2010 at
realy you are greatthanx to evry one in this site
by mwz86 on Feb 23, 2010 at
MUY BIEN ANONIMO ME SIRVIO DEMASIADO GRACIAS
by Anonymous on Mar 17, 2010 at
muy bien anonimo me sirvio demasiado gracias
by Anonymous on Mar 17, 2010 at
Thank Tooooooo Muchhhhhhh It's work. SCX4521F Luis SiFER
by Anonymous on Mar 19, 2010 at
This printer prints about 8 to 12 pages and then takes the page half way in and says paper jam, open and close cover. I open and close the cover and it prints a few copies and then again take the page only half way in and says paper jam, open and close cover. Please help me. I have been through the menu # 1934 thing but i somehow think by resetting the counter reading to oooo it will be ok. Just a thought.
by unknown on Mar 24, 2010 at
i have samsung scx 4521f problams is paper jam and close the cover please sir hepl me
by subhash on Apr 10, 2010 at
pls help me sir , if i want to make a photocopy my printer print the page very small , half printing
by koudjina ernest on Apr 12, 2010 at 11:20am
why i rrefill the toner the fuse blown and no print output. is there a remedy?
by Charlie Mondaron on Apr 19, 2010 at
why i rrefill the toner the fuse blown and no print output. is there a remedy?
by Charlie Mondaron on Apr 19, 2010 at
Can some one tell me please what the problem is with my printer,It is only 14 months old.
by Bush on Apr 22, 2010 at
thanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanks
by Anonymous on Apr 26, 2010 at
i have samsung scx 4521f printer how to reset tone .it coming alltoner emty
by Anonymous on May
3, 2010 at 12:10am
Message error: 'document jam' how do I reset or get rid of this message? Cause that I cannot copy, print or fax. Please help.
by Mags777 on May 18, 2010 at
Any faxes I receive won't print (go directly into memory) and display reads "toner empty". However, when I try to photocopy it works fine (toner isn't even faded). What do I do?
by Anonymous on Jun
2, 2010 at
We are not able to send faxes or receive faxes and no comfirmation page is coming out when sending something out........ what can be done about that
by unknown on Jun 30, 2010 at
Replace the toner cartridge, problem solved.
by philly5706 on Jul
1, 2010 at
RESET SAMSUNG SCX-4623FEl programa es fácil de instalar. se envia por correo junto con las instrucciones.el toner de la impresora se seguirá usando sin chip, lo cual facilita las recargas que necesiten realizar a la impresora.GARANTIZADO!!!Celular: -e-mail:
by unknown on Jul
7, 2010 at
hiI l I need help to reset or replace firmware Samsung 4623fMessages for replace toner
by rezaclimber on Aug 29, 2010 at
How can you remove paper jam 2 in a samsum 4521f
by unknown on Sep 14, 2010 at 10:58am
I replaced my samsung scx-4521f toner with a refill, i also replaced the fuse. it blows the fuse and still tells me that there is no cartridge in the machine. i've stripped the machine apart hoping to find a toner sensor or something, but i had no luck. please if there's anyone out there who can help me out, i would be most greatful. tanx
by dredd on Sep 15, 2010 at 10:10am
I want to refill the toner cartrige on my Samsung SCX - 4826FN Printer and reset the catrige so the indicator won't flash. Can anyone help me with this?
by unknown on Sep 17, 2010 at
How to reset Samsung scx-4828 fn?
by unknown on Oct 19, 2010 at
samsung 4623f printer toner filled everything works but does not receive the fax is the solution?
by unknown on Oct 20, 2010 at
Hi,Finally found it.....Resetting Samsung scx4828fn.get the mac address of the printer( can be obtained from test page or printer gui).copy the last eight digits (whatever it is)Eg: If ur mac address is 00:15:86:6A:49:50u should copy 866A4959and that will be the default password for ur admin user.Go to printer gui.From the menu go to Maintenance tab,keep username field blank and enter the copied last 8 digits as password u can login to printer console as admin.from there reset is possible...:)ThanksJayaraj
by unknown on Oct 26, 2010 at
THANKS "ANONYMOUS ".....U R BRILLIANT
by unknown on Dec 23, 2010 at
Clearing the Toner Empty messageWhen the Toner Empty message appears you can configure not to see this message again not to disturb you.1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the display and press OK.2. Press the Scroll buttons until Maintenance appears and press OK.3. Press the Scroll buttons until CLR Empty Msg. appears and press OK.4. Select On and press OK.5. Now the Toner Empty message does not appear but the Replace Toner message will remain for reminding you that the new cartridge needs to be installed for qualityThis is from page 62 of the new user's manual available at samsung's website:
by unknown on Jan 21, 2011 at
i was forced to buy scx 4623f because my 4521f is old and this model no longer available for sale. the problem with 4623f is the chip. 4521f has no chip and this makes it superb, please help. thank you in advance. geemans in South Africa (mzanzi)
by unknown on Feb
1, 2011 at
I have a Samsung 4521f printer. When I want to print it show paper jam 0. How can I solve this problem?
by Mossie1 on May 24, 2011 at
I have a Samsung 4521f printer. When I want to print it show paper jam 0/ How can I solve this problem?
by Mossie1 on May 24, 2011 at
My samsung cannot receive fax and copy because everything printed in black. Please help...
by unknown on May 24, 2011 at
hi. i have a problen resetting a samsung scx 4824FN. i tried whit firmware upd but didn't reset the counters.is there a way to reset from tech menu? i have tried whit MENU # 1 9 3 4 sequence and got the tech menu & data setup & and have 2 choice:clear counts and clear all mem. . Clear counts asked me for password from 4 letters [????]. tried , 9999 and the last 4 char. from the usb serial 029y, none of this worked. The firmware vresion was 1.01.00.36 , but i got an upgrade to 1.01.94.36 ver. . The counters didn't reset.maybe i need to clear them whit "clear counts"?? help
by djlaszlooo on May 25, 2011 at
HiI have a scx4521f and everytime i put the toner cartridge in the small fuse blows when i turn the printer on, another problem is that the pages are all printing blank. cannnot figure out what to do... New tonner installed.I've tried the tech mode to clear the mem and cleared the counter but no luck so far...Any help would be much appreciatedThanx
by JarredA on Jun 14, 2011 at
Printer swich on and get this problem:Maybe the problem is the power supply?:SMPS-WHITENY+(V2C) JC44-00102AOr something else?please respond to:
by MrDrap on Jul 15, 2011 at
I have samsung scx 4521f display showing paper jam 2 (check inside) but i check in side there is no any paper how can i dissolve this problem
by unknown on Aug
7, 2011 at
serwis SAMSUNG-a niestety nie poradzi?, sobie z tym problemem.Szkoda gada?? na temat wsparcia technicznego. pozdr. !
by unknown on Aug
9, 2011 at
can not receive and sent fax
by unknown on Aug 27, 2011 at 10:41pm
Guys...This is crazy. I'm trying to reset the printer's counter. I load up the tech menu using... MENU # 1 9 3 4 sequence and got the tech menu & data setup & and have 2 choices:(1) clear all mem. and(2)clear counts The first choice did not work.... the second one asks me for a 4 digit password [????] any ideas?Thanks for the help!!!
by elementix on Sep 29, 2011 at 10:32pm
my printer is giving msg that toner empty then i checked the fuse...the fuse is burst then i change the fuse now my printer is giving error that CRU fuse error now what can i do...
by M Saleem Raja on Oct
1, 2011 at
my printer is giving msg that toner empty then i checked the fuse...the fuse is burst then i change the fuse now my printer is giving error that CRU fuse error now what can i do...
by M Saleem Raja on Oct
1, 2011 at
I have samsung Printer, I had recieved paper deliverd . Not getting now how can solve it?
by unknown on Oct 24, 2011 at 12:20am
I HAVE A SAMSUNG SCX-4521F WHICH KEEPS REFLECTING THE MESSAGE DIAL FAX NUMBER AND PRESS START AND IS NO LONGER GIVING A TONE TO SEND A FAX
by thugdizzle on Nov 10, 2011 at
Its work. Thanks a lot......
by unknown on Nov 24, 2011 at
The machine is giving CRU fuse error message. What should i Do now? guide me please.
by unknown on Dec
3, 2011 at 11:40pm
TO elementix - the password is 1934I am having a problem with it saying there is a paper jam in tray 1 and there is no paper jam. It sounds like its about to start printing, then makes a fax like noise (I dont use it as a fax) then says paper jam. Im thinking the feeder is having a problem.Any help I would appreciate.Thanks
by unknown on Dec
4, 2011 at
Thank you!!!!!
by elementix on Dec
4, 2011 at
Hi. I have had my samsung scx 200 for some years now and have changed the toner several times without any problem.Suddenly we discover that when we photocopy it comes out with a half page.We though maybe the toner was low so we got it changed but the same thing continues. No paperjam, no blurs but only half page. The half page is as clear as normal. What can i do. I so love this little piece of technology which had never let me down!
by buremoh on Dec
6, 2011 at
Hi. I have had my samsung scx 200 for some years now and have changed the toner several times without any problem.Suddenly we discover that when we photocopy it comes out with a half page.We though maybe the toner was low so we got it changed but the same thing continues. No paperjam, no blurs but only half page. The half page is as clear as normal. What can i do. I so love this little piece of technology which had never let me down!
by buremoh on Dec
6, 2011 at
Thank You For Your Guidance................
by unknown on Dec 24, 2011 at
hello, samsung scx 4321 printer are not having any numbers in the panel. how it works with this method. please tell me
by hari_digit on Dec 28, 2011 at
HI,I recently purchased Samsung SCX 3201 g printer Yesterday i refilled this printer but after refilling its not working its showing end of life of toner error message" i also had talked with Customer care, but they said it has chip feature which has maximum print limits so that we cant print more than 2000 pages with a single toner means whenever its toner gone empty we have to buy a new toner which is around 3500 Rs so please tell me is there any way to reset this printer becasuse my toner is full but printer doesnot sence it due to the print limitationI also recommond to everyone please dont buy samsung printer because it has a chip feature. So that i suggest everyone to buy only HP printer which come without chip so that you can also reuse the refill toner
by micro on Jan 16, 2012 at
HI,I recently purchased Samsung SCX 3201 g printer Yesterday i refilled this printer but after refilling its not working its showing end of life of toner error message" i also had talked with Customer care, but they said it has chip feature which has maximum print limits so that we cant print more than 2000 pages with a single toner means whenever its toner gone empty we have to buy a new toner which is around 3500 Rs so please tell me is there any way to reset this printer becasuse my toner is full but printer doesnot sence it due to the print limitationI also recommond to everyone please dont buy samsung printer because it has a chip feature. So that i suggest everyone to buy only HP printer which come without chip so that you can also reuse the refill toner
by micro on Jan 16, 2012 at
While i try to print something my printer shows 'TONER LOW' what is the real problem and how do i fix it.Please reply me soon coz its urgent.Thank You!
by tipl on Jan 17, 2012 at
My printer samsung scx 4521f keeps restarting - never completing the restarting process.
by unknown on Jan 24, 2012 at
I have a SCX4521F. I had a paper jam. I removed the paper but had to remove toner cartridge also. now - after replacing the toner cartridge countless times it keeps saying "No cartridge". some electronic contact not being made somewhere perhaps, can you help me plse? Thanks
by Malcolm Maunder on Jan 31, 2012 at
Can anybody help me reset Ricoh SP 3410sf "END TONER CARTRIDGE"..i would be gratefull if I can reset my printer.Anyway Thanks in Advance :)
by Bishnu on May
4, 2012 at
No matter what you do with the cartridge, if there's no toner in it, it isn't going to print.
by philly5706 on May
4, 2012 at
Hi.my 4521f printer is displyed cccccc555444-and not work normally for exam:SHIFT THE COPY PHOTO TO LEFT AND UP|NOT RECIVE FAX! please help me to solv this problem!thank you
by unknown on May 26, 2012 at
hi .i chang cartridg but erorr low toner indicated !!!!!!!!!!!!
by unknown on Jul
3, 2012 at
Very often when I want to print, the printer just ignores it! In that case I have to switch it off and then on again and it prints ok. It does it so often it is very annoying.It is like it needs to be woken up. How can I keep it "awake" at all times?
by unknown on Jul 12, 2012 at
my samsung printer scx4200 toner empty.
by unknown on Sep 15, 2012 at
Well get a new cartridge and it will be fine. You can't print without toner you know.
by philly5706 on Sep 17, 2012 at
error front covr open samsung 4521F
by unknown on Nov
9, 2012 at
how to reset the chip total page count.in samsung 4521f. opc is to life is how many pages pl, tell.
by unknown on Dec 26, 2012 at
Guys...This is crazy. I'm trying to reset the printer's counter. I load up the tech menu using...MENU # 1 9 3 4 sequence and got the tech menu & data setup & and have 2 choices:(1) clear all mem. and(2)clear countsThe first choice did not work.... the second one asks me for a 4 digit password [????] any ideas?Thanks for the help!!!
by GOPAL PANDEY on Apr 25, 2013 at
my samsung 4521f bliks paperjam2
by unknown on May 16, 2013 at
my samsung 4521f bliks paperjam2
by unknown on May 16, 2013 at
gopal pandey, or are you elementix? if not why are you cut and paste from his post? and the answer had already been given anyway. what are you trying to pull????
by seriously on May 17, 2013 at
HiMy samsung scx4521 keeps saying paper jam 2 but I cannot see any paper jammed,How do I clear this problemRegards
by unknown on Jun 13, 2013 at
my samsung scx 4521f printer + photocopy meachine show LSU error......how can i fix it?
by manoj khatri on Jul 12, 2013 at 10:13pm
sir after resseting toner empty messege by using 1934, there is another messege document jam.plese help me.
by unknown on Sep 27, 2013 at
sir, I have samsung scx 4521f printer where i got the promblem "Lsu ERROR". so please help me how can i resolve this problem in this printer.please give me some solution to clear this problem.please reply
by unknown on Oct 19, 2013 at
who to reset samsung scx 4521FS ?
by agni shrestha on Dec
9, 2013 at 12:57am
i have a samsung scx 4521ns and it displays replace new cartridge. how do i reset the cartridge ?
by unknown on Mar 24, 2014 at
Buy a new one.
by philly5706 on Mar 26, 2014 at
Awesome it worked !!!!! Anonymous thanks
by unknown on Jul
4, 2014 at
how to stop printing if already given for print in SCX-4521F ..its continuoisly printing the whole document which was given for printing .but i want to cancel..how?
by unknown on Jul 31, 2014 at
I have samsung mfp scx-5330n printer their is low toner sine if samone help to remove low toner sine orreplaced toner sine ?
by unknown on Sep 27, 2014 at
i have a samsung scx-3400f and it displays system initialize. how do i reset ?
by unknown on Jan
8, 2015 at
i have scx 6345N, it displayed toner sensor error, we changed the sensor but it still displayed the message. help me sir
by unknown on Aug
9, 2015 at
Samsung SCX 4521F

我要回帖

更多关于 jet lag是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐