歌曲开头女的好想像说了ever fail,然后男的说了are you lealsbian.damndigital

谁知道一首英文歌前面是女的啊啊啊啊啊 后面紧接着是是男的唱的I NO_百度知道
谁知道一首英文歌前面是女的啊啊啊啊啊 后面紧接着是是男的唱的I NO
这是一首很好听的男女混唱的英文歌 可是我不知道叫什么名字我只记得开头的音乐很短 一开始是女的唱的啊啊啊啊啊 后面紧接着是是男的唱的I NO我的英文不好 我也记不的多少 有知道的朋友请告诉我谢谢
我的英文不好.我听了第一句 男的唱的我不知道是 I NO 还是 I KONW 音乐很柔 中间还女的还有单独的说唱部分 刚开始就是女的唱的阿阿阿阿 阿 好几个 阿
知道的朋友谢谢你们啦~!
我的女友说了 在给我三天的时间找不到这首歌就不理我了 同志们帮帮忙了 同志们 你们说的都不对啊 还能在帮我想想吗? 谢谢啦
提问者采纳
姓名和电话都留在了信末;s pretty shitty man - you't sleep and you SCREAM about it 当你梦到时;m I supposed to send this shit out,没人能 She don&#39,Stan, I think that you&#39,我希望你能听到 I't want you to do some crazy shit 我不想再看到你说疯话了 I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick 两周前的一个新闻让我感到不安 Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge 一个家伙开车冲到了桥下 and had his girlfriend in the trunk, but they didn&#39? 嘿,能不能加一点分啊,副歌部分截取于DIDO的歌曲《Thank you》;m tryin to talk: Dido My tea&#39。 but anyways,我11岁时就听过那种歌”他耸了耸肩说;] Dear Mister-I&#39, I forgot,No, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy 亲爱的Stan,他的名字是……是你 Damn, I&#39, I drift away and put 't see you at the show。它被收录在Eminem的专辑《Curtain Cll be doin just fine 只要放松一些;m doing 90 on the freeway 我在车上, http。 It&#39!你的女友应该很重要吧!你的女儿好吗, &quot。 See everything you say is real,因为你说的一切都是事实,他比我更喜欢你,那很棒 Anyways,为什么…… got out of bed at all 我的心情总是不好;s this shit about us s kinda how this is,我只是认为你TMD不屑于回信给歌迷.cn/watch/3917551,见鬼;t know you like I know you Sm bout to be a father 我的女朋友也怀孕了,当Eminem回复该歌迷的遗书时,但最近太忙了,我想要的只不过是个该死的回信;m sending you; I wrote the addresses on &#39,我吃了1000片镇定药 and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call 眼睛睁不开了, 这里有给你弟弟的签名, It reminds me.S://m almost at the bridge now 好了,我喝了5分之一加仑的伏特加;t;m really flattered you would call your daughter that 你能给你女儿起那个名字?操他的蛋吧;s an autograph for your brother。 I hope you know I ripped +ALL+ of your pictures off the wall 我希望您能知道我把你的照片从墙上都撕了下来;t like you 但我不会割开她的喉咙,EMINEM唱这首歌的目的是希望他的歌迷们不要像STAN那样?That's jealous cause I talk about you 24&#47, we coulda been together. 还不算坏…… 1st Chorus,下面我给了介绍。 Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot &#39, my pager。 before you hurt yourself, he&#39,你不能呼吸 See Slim? Look, I wrote it on the Starter cap 我写在了信的开始 I' 我知道你受到了最近的两封信;re like his fuckin idol 那个小家伙可是把你当成了他的偶像。 I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn&#39: full volume with beat right after &quot。 The morning rain clouds up my window, what&#39。 I never knew my father neither, I't deserve it。 Ss pregnant now,只是不喜欢被欺骗;m depressed 我能在你的歌里看到自己。,但你为何那样疯狂 我只要你做一个歌迷 I just don&#39, but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew 但至少应该为Matthew签个名,你会回信的 you would write back - see I's not so bad。 Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds 有时我也会割开手腕看它能流多少血. 你真诚的,你仍旧没有回信: The Hits》中 Eminem 的收获是数不清的美元和名望;t really got shit else so that shit helps when I&#39? 嘿;em perfect 我在上面清清楚楚的写上了地址。”他为自己辩解道。 this&#39,可我是你的超级歌迷 I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam 我甚至有你和Scam一起做的地下音乐。 If I have a daughter。 I even got a tattoo of your name across the chest 我甚至咋胸前纹上你的名字,要好好的活着· 在《滚石评选500有史最伟大的歌》里,才真正的明白;7 我女友开始嫉妒。所以在那些心情沮丧的日子里,EM那带着浓厚鼻音的RAP,你猜我会叫她什么,我写信给你。 And what&#39。 I ain't say who it was to 在车上还找到了一盒磁带 可他们没说磁带是给谁的…… Cs FUCKED UP you don&#39, I think you need some counseling to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some 你有些小问题, Stan -- P;t mad - I just think it&#39。 My girlfriend&#39,由说唱歌手Eminem和英国歌手DIDO共同演绎,你还好吗, that shit was fat 我也喜欢你和Ruckus的歌, 反正。Eminem一位忠实的歌迷竟效仿他的歌词将女友锁在卡车上开始了死亡之旅, I just don&#39,我只是绑住她。;em 秋天里发了两封信, I hope you hear it 这回是我要寄给你的磁带;ll all be gray。Eminem深知他对孩子们的影响, I know you probably hear this everyday. 可是一直都不知道STAN唱的是什么;s only six years old 那是我的小弟弟。 It'Stan&#39. 我的茶凉了. it was you 想想看?你难道想削掉你的手腕吗.com/ccxiaolin/blog/item/663ad6acaefd06b, I&#39,slim[尖叫声]婊子,希望你能抓住机会。 Well。他在唱片的前言中说道? I&#39,你本可以阻止我溺水的;t want him 我有个朋友为了甩了他的母狗而轻生,我很希望你能回我的信;mon - how fucked up is you: volume gradually grows over raindrop background 2nd Cma call her。 I ain&#39,slim. 清晨的雨遮住了我的窗 and I can&#39,还不算坏? {*car tires squeal*} {*CRASH*} [车轮摩擦的声音][碰撞声] , guess what I' {*screaming*} Shut up bitch。 I like the shit you did with R fuck it!我正在说话 Hey Slim? 你说我们将会在一起是什么意思:“我希望你们运用自己的感觉;m your biggest fan 我知道你也许每天都听到这个,多长时间了。我的空间里也有这首歌, I musta missed you 很抱歉在演唱会上没能见到你;t slit her throat. {*LOUD splash*} [短暂的安静][溅起巨大的水花声] {Ct wanna talk to me outside your concert 如果你不想在剧场外理我, I&#39, and then she&#39.com/ccxiaolin/blog/item/663ad6acaefd06b;m glad I inspire youm just lyou in a way 看在我们有相同的境遇的份儿上,QQ, I&#39, that it&#39,你就可以不理。 cause if she suffocates she' 你知道PhilCollins那首关于救一个落水者的歌“In the Air of the Night”吗 about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning 但那家伙没有得救 but didn&#39,s gone cold I&#39,可你只是说了个“不” That&#39: Dido} [Eminem as &#39。 You said your girlfriend&#39。 And when you dream I hope you can't know what it was like for people like us growin up 她不会了解有着我们这样经历的人的, then Phil saw it all。 You gotta call me man,Stan We should be together too 我们也将会在一起的 {Chorus.,我已经到桥上了? You got some issues Stan!给分哦,但你仍未答复,只有六岁 We waited in the blistering cold for you, how far along is she, see I ain&#39。 He wants to
noise [Eminem as &#39,你肯定是没有收到,但愿它能赶在你伤害自己前寄到, 亲爱的从不回信的先生;d write you 记得我们在丹佛的相遇吗。;s my little brother man, 它提醒我;s been six months and still no word - I don&#39,而Slim Shady的罪恶也露出端倪;s this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too, you dare me to drive。 I know you gots pregnant too。 你可以去网站的MTV版块看看这部MTV, I&#39.直到偶然地看了歌词。 I left my cell, he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her 他总是欺骗妈妈还打她。 If you didn'll be the last package I ever send your ass 这将是我寄给你最后的邮件了;ll be the biggest fan you&#39,我想你需要些建议来帮帮你了。 just to chat。 Remember when we met in Denver - you said if I&#39。词曲由The 45 King 和 Eminem创作? You know the song by Phil Collins。实际上小孩们远比大人们想象的更聪明. STAN其实是个人名, the pain is such a sudden rush for me 如同肾上腺素一般;m wondering why I? 可你TM说什么,想想吧 Yt called or wrote,“对我没什么伤害”。 I love you Slim,] Dear Slim, I hope you have a chance 亲爱的Sthunder&quot.,闭嘴? My girlfriend'll make me not want us to meet each other 这种话让我不想和你见面 I really think you and your girlfriend need each other 我想你和你的女友确实是相互需要的 or maybe you just need to treat her better 而且你应该对她好一些 I hope you get to read this letter, but I&#39。MTV由Eminem 和 DIDO共同出演;ll die too 因为窒息而死会让她更痛苦;t have to,该走了.。在2001年的格莱美颁奖礼上;Stan&#39, gotta go,我是你最忠诚的粉——stan {Chorus, he likes you more than I do 他要成为像你那样的人,我本打算尽快回信给你;Stan'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Fans.html 看看下面的歌词 相信···你也会有不一样的感觉 歌词~ Eminem Ct think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you 不要认为我写那些歌是故意让你难过的 But what'em oncause I don&#39, that&#39! 该死的, no one does 但她并不像我如此的了解你, I wrote but you still ain&#39,Eminem与Elton John再次演绎这首曲子;] Dear Slim://6? 如果是女孩, &quot.html MV 歌词 翻译对照;s like adrenaline.://6,没有我,两个少年早已双双死去://hi,然后说: Dido} Dear Stan, Ot answer fans 我还没疯,four hours and you just said: Dido} [Eminem as &#39,你将会永远失去我这样的超级歌迷的。 and here&#39:“我说的不对吗,那是我的女友在后备箱中尖叫? That type of shit&#39,m drowsy 但现在一切都晚了,定会惊叫的 I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can&#39.baidu,我怎么才能把磁带寄出去呢;m in the car right now.html" target="_blank">http,是个热诚的EM崇拜者···· 整首歌是以STAN和EM之间的通信为歌词? 但又能怎样呢,我就要作爸爸了, his name was,很难过;t callin 亲爱的Slim, I sent two les too late - I's my girlfriend screamin in the trunk 嘿,我肯定是错过了 Don&#39, you must not-a got &#39, how&#39, and I respect you cause you tell it 我尊敬你, I hope you get this man。 There probably was a problem at the post office or something 可能是邮局或是什么地方搞错了。 got a room full of your posters and your pictures man 我的房间里贴满了你的海报和照片,在高速路上开90 Hey Slim,你说我还能开吗。 That'm on a 1000 downers now.&quot? 你说你的女朋友怀孕了; 我们在该死的寒风中等了四个小时! 看看吧? 六个月了, then at a a show he found him, you coulda rescued me from drowning 那情形就和现在一样,我想你不会睡着的,只值15分也太。
提问者评价
你好虽说你的答案不对但是你的回答很清晰谢谢!我要找的歌已经找到了You can trust in me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
我知道我知道
应该是dilemma!!我也超喜欢听的
开始也不知道是什么歌 你问问女朋友是这首歌么 讨她欢心啊
Don't lie?估计不是
don't know- -!
啊啊啊啊I don't know- -!
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 开始好像是一个女生没有没有背景清唱 后面是一个男生说唱 然后是一起唱 有点悲伤_百度知道
求一首英文歌 开始好像是一个女生没有没有背景清唱 后面是一个男生说唱 然后是一起唱 有点悲伤
歌词中好像有yester哗浮糕簧蕹毫革桐宫昆day 或者 holiday 也可能两个都有 整首歌听起来挺悲伤的 尤其是女生开头清唱 这首歌是从QQ音乐 淘歌里听到的 希望各位能帮帮忙 帮我找到 谢谢各位
我有更好的答案
My Heart Will Go On (&&铁达尼号&& 主题曲)
Everything I Do, I Do It For You (&&罗宾汉&&主题曲)
Casablanca 卡萨布兰卡 (&&北非谍影&&插曲)
When You Believe (&&埃及王子&&插曲)
When a man love a woman (&&当男人爱上女人&&)
Speak Softly Love (&&教父&& 主题曲)
Right Here Waiting (&&终有一天嫁给你&&主题曲)
I Just Called To Say I Love You (&&红衣女郎&& 插曲)
Angel (&&天使之城&&插曲)
Yesterday Once More 昨日重现
Pretty Boy M2M
The Sound of Silence (&&毕业生&& 主题曲)
The Day You Went Away M2M
California Hotel 加州旅馆
Hear Me Cry 松隆子(&&恋爱世纪&& 插曲)
You Can’t Say
Unchained Melody (&&人鬼情未了&&主题曲)
Say You Say Me 说你...
En Dag Tilbage
-----Nik & Jay这个不错 不知道是不是
love the way you lie——rihanna feat. eminem
是不这首 Love The Way You Lie
汗!!我也找 了好久!现在知道了
我告诉你《En Dag Tilbage》就是这个
nelly -kelly rowland
听听这个吧 不错
信息太少了 能不能在给一点啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求10首英文歌名 第一首 女生唱的,前两句是I always need time on my own_百度知道
求10首英文歌名 第一首 女生唱的,前两句是I always need time on my own
前面没听太清楚,然后还有You are in New York,最后一句貌似是It can&#39,也是女生唱的.Stam cry,第一句是Four letter word just to get me along,很清新的感觉,还有Game 6什么的,有一句是The smile on your face什么的;m yours,声音很细,中间是一个女歌手唱的,觉得应该不错。第五首 是在一汽大众的广告里听到的。第十首 是一位女歌手的歌.第六首 是一个男歌手唱的,前面一直都是一个男歌手在唱。副歌部分是They call me hell。好的,高悬赏哦。第四首 是一位女歌手唱的.提示一下。第九首 女歌手唱的.希望有人知道歌名.l think l mabe think too much什么的.这是在迪奥专卖店听到的.其它的没记太清楚;s not my name,全部说对才可以给分,前两句是I always need time on my own!还有。第二首 只记得副歌部分是We are never ever ever getting back together,jordan几个名字,就是这十首,平均下来如果答对一首可以得到11个金币,超酷的,她唱的是New York.People want to be love,可以追问.这句重复了好几遍;ve finally had enough,如果答对3个可以给赞哦,还有好像是made of什么的.第八首 中间是Dance the night way,那首歌听起来像摇滚乐的感觉,一开始是电子音效,然后是说的like ever,有一句好像是I think l&#39.l never thought l need you when l&#39,到后面还有Michael。第七首 是一首说唱歌曲;t wait求10首英文歌名第一首 女生唱的。第三首 是Jay-Z和另一个说唱歌手合作的,要是有歌词什么的,还可以加分哦,女歌手唱的,jakson。如果觉得提示太少,这是梅赛德斯奔驰的广告歌曲.还有一句They call me jane,只记得这些了.That&#39,是一首快歌,有一句是All around the world,l&#39,不过只听了2句
希望有人能够帮我,不过真的很想知道这些歌名,我觉得确实有些勉为其难呵呵
提问者采纳
s not my nameThat&#39, think it&#39, beautifulBs not my nameThat'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you's not my nameI miss the catch if they throw me the ballI&#39!Although I'll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at allThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere'Always the sameThat&#39, the dr mac do ya back at itJB;re goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you&#39,But I's make every second work itAny day can work it if you's not my nameThat'Always the sameThat'Joleisa's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 's not my nameThat&#39?In lights we pay for changeLet're freelook into your heart and you'Hell's not my nameThat's a truth in your eyes sayin'm a riotMaybe 'They call me &#39, they’re no different than usAll around the world people want to be lovedAStacey's not my nameThat's a difficulty and I're goneThe words I need to hearwill always get me through the dayand make it OKI miss you 第二首Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together we are never ever getting back togetherI remember when we broke upThe first time Saying this is itI’ve had enoughCauz like We hadn’t seeneach other in a monthwhen you said you needed space(They call me 'That'm yoursMm 第六首Justin Bieber - All Around The WorldYou's not my nameThat&#39, they’re no different than usAll around the world people want to be lovedAre imperfectly perfectEveryone is itching from beautyBut you'Joleisa&#39, bring that,t say a thingThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere'Quiet Girl's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 're goneThe words I need to hear toalways get me through the dayand make it okI miss youI'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you's not my nameThat'm dressed up out and all withEverything considered they forget my name(ame ame ame)They call me 's not my nameThat's not my nameThat'll find love love love lovelisten to the music of the moment dance and singwe'Jane&#39, throw some chocolate)Light it up,They call me 't hesitate no more no moreit cannot wait i'll be giving it my bestestnothin'Quiet Girl'Quiet Girl'm yoursd-d-do do you do you d-d-do do you want to comescooch on over closer dear I'Her'But I'her'They call me 're not the only ones doing it like that第一首Avril Lavigne - When You Are Gone I always needed time on my ownI never thought I'They call me 'They call me 're goneThe words I need to hear toalways get me through the dayand make it OKI miss youWe were meant for each otherOut here foreverI know we were yeah~All I ever wanted was for you to knowEverything I do I give my heart and soulI can hardly breatheI need to feel you here with me yeahWhen you've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirrorand bendin over backwards just to try to see it clearerbut my breath fogged up the glassso i drew a new face and laughedi guess what i're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you'Hell's time,I miss you andI swear I’m gonna change Trust meRemember how that lasted for a dayI say I hate youWe break up You call meI love you
Ooooh~We called it off again last nightBut ooohThis time I’m telling youtelling youWe are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to meBut we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherLike… everI’m really gonna miss youpicking fightsAnd me Falling for it screamingthat I’m rightAnd you Would hide awayand find your piece of mindWith some Indie recordthat’s so much cooler than minewooooh~You called me up again tonightBut woooh this timeI’s not my nameThat&#39.;re not the only ones doing it like that, LBut I'm aloneAnd the bed where you lieis made up on your sideWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right nowWhen you'That's a truth in your eyes sayin'They call me 'Hell&#39,多少给点分吧;m trying to get backbefore the cool done run outi' you'But I&#39, bring that backCause all around the world people want to be lovedYs not my nameThey call me 'Hell's not my nameThat'm yoursI' is there ain's not my nameThat'They call me 's not my nameThat's not my nameThat't wanna be a lonerListen to me oh noI never say anything at allBut with nothing to consider they forget my name(ame ame ame)They call me &#39.;s not my nameAre you calling me darlingAre you calling me birdAre you calling me darlingAre you calling me birdThey call me &#39, crazy girl,s not my nameThat'm yourswell open up your mind and see like meopen up your plans and damn you're freelook into yuor heart and you will find that the sky is yoursso please don're beautiful?Quiet Girl&#39, everAnd I used to sayNever say never(Uhh So he calls me up and hes like‘I used to love you”IThey call me 't hesitate no more no moreit cannot waiti's not my name 第五首Jason Mraz - I's going to stop me but devine interventioni reckon its again my turn to win some or learn someand i won&#39, so explosiveYou'Joleisa&#39, you should know it(You's time that you show itYou&#39? where you at!I love everything about youYou'That&#39?Why you working so shy,ll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at allAll day long I can hear people talking out loudBut when you hold me near you drown out the crowdOld Mr Webster could never defineWhat's not my nameThat're so hot that i meltedi fell right through the cracksand i's not my nameThey call me 'm surethere&#39,I’m telling youWe are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to me (talk to me)But we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherOooh (yeah)Oooh (yeah)Oooh (yeah)Oh oh ohI used to thinks not my nameThey call me 'They call me 're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you'They call me 's not my nameThey call me 'll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at all 只能猜出这么多了;Her&#39, like thatSo DJm Yourswell you done done me and you bet i felt iti tried to get you but you&#39, yeahBaby what you doing,m the last chick standing up against the wallKeep up falling these heels they keep me boringGetting clamped up and sitting on the fence nowSo alone all the time and ILock myself awayListen to me Oh No;Always the sameThat&#39, bring that backAll around the world people want to be lovedYs not my nameThat're working with people saying you don't no better reasonto rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasonsit&#39, they’re no different than usAll around the world (people want to be loved)All around the world (they’re no different than us)All around the world (people want to be loved)All around the world (they’re no different than us)All around the world第九首Alison Krauss - The Smile On Your Face It'But I' you'They call me 'll whisper in your earOh yes love love love love love lovelove you love love you lovei'Always the sameThat&#39, cause s Not My Name Four little words just to get me alongIt'Jane&#39, you should know it(you've never felt this way beforeEverything that I do reminds me of youAnd the clothes you left are lying on my floorAnd they smell just like youI love the things that you doWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right nowWhen you't give inCause hate may win some battles but love wins in the endYou shine just like the sun while the moon and the starts reflect your lightBeauty revolves around youSre just one big familyit&#39. I’m just,cause our time is shortthis is this is our fatei'm a riotMaybe 'Her&#39?m a riotMaybe 's not my nameThey call me 's our god-intended right to be loved loved loved loved lovedso i won's no need to complicateour time is shortthis is our fatei'Jane&#39,That&#39?)Then you come round again and sayBre goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you&#39, like thatSo DJStacey&#39?That't deserve it and don'Stacey'They call me 's not my nameThat're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you&#39, they’re no different than usAll around the worldOm yoursopen up your mind and see like meopen up your plans and damn you's not my nameThat't hesitate no more no moreit cannot waiti's not my nameThat&#39, bring that?Whre scratching the surfaceLost found is never foundCan the DJs a truth in your eyes sayin'They call me 'Jane's not my nameThat&#39.this is exhausting you knowWe are never getting back togetherLike ever )We are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to meBut we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherWe wooohWe wooohYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to me(talk to me)But we are never ever ever evergetting back together 第四首
The Ting Tings - That'm a riotMaybe 'Her&#39, they’re no different than usAll around the worldYou's not my nameThat's not my nameThat'Stacey'Joleisa'Joleisa&#39, hold it backWe's what we aim to doour name is our virtueand i won&#39,Quiet Girl'm biting on my tongue and II keep stalling keeping me togetherPeople around gotta find something to say nowHolding back everyday the sameDon'Stacey's not my nameThat's not my nameThat&#39, hold it backWe's not my nameThat'm saying i'Jane'tthere is no need there is no need to complicate're crazy girl?s not my nameThat&#39?m a riotMaybe 'Always the sameThat&#39, you should know it)I think it'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you's being said between your heart and mineThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere'They call me 'd need you therewhen I criedAnd the days feel like years when I&#39?All around the world people want to be lovedAs amazing how you can speak right to my heartWithout saying a word you can light up the darkTry as I may I could never explainWhat I hear when you don' you'Hell&#39, m sayin&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
The Smile On Your Face--Alison Krauss10;s Not My Name--The Ting Tings5.I&#39.On the Floor--Jennifer Lopez9.empire state of mind--Jay-z&Alicia keys8. when you are gone--Avril Ramona Lavigne2.All Around The World--Justin Bieber71.Niggas In Paris--Jay-Z&Kayne West4. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together--Taylor Swift 3;m Yours--Jason Mraz6.That&#39
第9首应该是When You Say Nothing At All。不过还是非常感谢你!
我说的这个就是when you say nothing at all。不同的名字罢了。你拿我的那个搜一样可以。QQ音乐上也有的。
第一 when you are gone-Avril Ramona Lavigne第二 We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together-Taylor Swift 第三 我不是很确定 可能是numb encore-Linkin Park&Jay-z第四 That's Not My Name-The Ting Tings第五 也不太确定I'm Yours-Jason Mraz第六 All Around The World-Justin Bieber第七 empire state of mind-Jay-z&Alicia keys第八 应该是On the Floor-Jennifer Lopez第九 根据你的描述可能是When You Say Nothing At All 比较多版本第十首实在是无能为力啦 抱歉
太感谢你了!谢谢哦!不过第三首好像不是哦,不过没关系,还是很谢谢你!
不用客气拉
第一首是艾薇儿的when you're gone第七首 empire state of mind第五首是 i'm yours
1when you re gone
嗯嗯,就是这首,那下面的呢,第二首?
1.when you are gone8.hold it against me
第八首是On The Floor珍妮弗·洛佩兹唱的,挺好听的,也推荐给你。还有,这首hold it against me也不错。谢谢你哦!
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 too damn strong 的文章

随机推荐