一首女生唱的歌词有蹦蹦蹦的英文歌 内心的激动 快来到我身边什么英文歌

一首英文歌,比较舒缓安静的那种_百度知道
一首英文歌,比较舒缓安静的那种
歌词大哗鸡糕课蕹酒革旬宫莫概是when we find joy of sorrow sing a song when today becomes tomorrow sing a song.求大神告知!
seasons in the sunSeasons in the Sun阳光下的季节Goodbye to you my trusted friend / 别了朋友,我的挚友We've known each other since we were nine or ten /我们已相识很久,那时我们还是孩子Together we've climbed hills and trees / 我们曾一起爬过无数山丘、树丛Learned of love and ABC's / 一起学会了爱,还有许多等等Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees / 也曾一起伤过心,一起破过皮Goodbye my friend it's hard to die / 别了,我的朋友,友情是不死的When all the birds are singing in the sky / 到了鸟儿们一起飞到天空中歌唱的时候Now that spring is in the air / 春天就弥漫在那空气中Pretty girls are everywhere / 到处都会有可爱的女孩Think of me and I'll be there / 想起我,我就会在那春天里We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节But the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time / 但我们爬过的那些山,却早已经历了多少沧桑啊Goodbye Papa,please pray for me / 别了,爸爸,请为我祈祷吧I was the black sheep of the family / 我曾是家里的害群之马 You tried to teach me right from wrong / 你总哗鸡糕课蕹酒革旬宫莫是试图教我改邪归正Too much wine and too much song /太多的酒,太多的歌Wonder how I got along /真不知我是如何过来的Goodbye papa,it's hard to die / 别了,爸爸,亲情是不死的When all the birds are singing in the sky /到了鸟儿们一起飞到天空中歌唱的时候Now that the spring is in the air /春天就弥漫在那空气中Little children everywhere /到处都会有淘气的孩子When you see them I'll be there / 当你看见他们时,我就会在那春天里We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但那酒与歌,就像那些季节,早已流逝而去啊We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但那酒与歌,就像那些季节,早已流逝而去啊Goodbye Michelle my little one / 别了,米歇尔,我的小宝贝You gave me love and helped me find the sun /你给了我爱,使我找到了阳光And every time that I was down /每当我消沉的时候You would always come around / 你总是会来到我身边And get my feet back on the ground / 让我重新站起来Goodbye Michelle it's hard to die / 别了,米歇尔,爱情是不死的When all the birds are singing in the sky /到了鸟儿们一起飞到天空中歌唱的时候Now that the spring is in the air / 春天就弥漫在那空气中With the flowers everywhere / 到处都会有美丽的花儿I wish that we could both be there / 我希望我们能一起徜徉在那春天里We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节 But the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time / 但我们爬过的那些山,却早已经历了多少沧桑啊We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但那酒与歌,就像那些季节,早已流逝而去啊We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但那酒与歌,就像那些季节,早已流逝而去啊We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone/ 但那酒与歌,就像那些季节,早已流逝而去啊We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun/我们曾欢喜,我们曾快乐,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节But the stars we could reach were just starfishes on the beach/但我们得到的那些星星,只不过是沙滩 上的海星啊折叠
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
sorry that i love you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,高潮部分一直重复那种节奏,节奏感很强。适合蹦蹦跳跳的唱,可能是两个人唱的,我在酒吧听_百度知道
有一首英文歌,高潮部分一直重复那种节奏,节奏感很强。适合蹦蹦跳跳的唱,可能是两个人唱的,我在酒吧听
我在酒吧听过两个人演唱过,可能是两个人唱的。适合蹦蹦跳跳的唱,节奏感很强,高潮部分一直重复那种节奏有一首英文歌。。