坦克魔兽世界突袭任务of突袭纸牌怎么玩

突击炮王牌 一位不鲜为人知的德国猛将
作者:daikabbs
来源:贴吧
发布时间: 08:39
内容简介: Hugo Primozic于1914年出生在德国符腾堡。母亲是德国人,父亲是斯洛文尼亚人。1934年,Primozic应征入伍,加入了陆军炮兵部队。
  Stug Ace
  突击炮王牌
  (原文:Overlord的博客)
  Hugo Primozic was born in 1914 in W&rttemberg, Germany to a German mother and a Slovenian father. He enlisted with the German army in May 1934 and joined the Artillery. During the Polish campaign he was part of the 152nd Artillery Regiment of the 52nd Infantry Division.
  Hugo Primozic于1914年出生在德国符腾堡。母亲是德国人,父亲是斯洛文尼亚人。1934年,Primozic应征入伍,加入了陆军炮兵部队。在波兰战役期间,他隶属于52步兵师152炮兵团。(译注:网上有文章将他的名字翻译为胡戈&普里曼茨。Hugo的德语发音确实是胡戈,但Primozic翻译成普里曼茨似乎不对。这个姓是个斯洛文尼亚人的姓,发音大概是普里默希奇,或者普里默日奇。而某个网站的机翻发音是普里默奇希。)。
  After serving in the French campaign, he rotated through several reserve and replacement positions including a posting at the Artillery school in J&terbog. After graduating, he was sent to join the 667th Sturmgeschutz (assault gun) battalion. He was given command of a platoon of Stug assault guns in the 2nd battery of the 667th.
  打完法国战役后,Primozic的身份一直在预备和补充人员之间变换,并被送到位于于特博格的炮兵学校学习。在毕业后,被分配到667突击炮营,在667营2连指挥一个排。
  After bitter fighting in August and September, the 667th halted several heavy Soviet attacks near Rzhev but was subsequently pulled back due to heavy casualties. Then on the 15th of September, the Soviets launched another massive attack. Primozic only had his platoon of three Stugs at his disposal which he promptly moved forward to face the assault.
  在1942年8月至9月间的艰苦战斗中,667营在勒热夫附近,击退了苏联人发起的数次猛攻,随后因严重减员而后撤。在9月15日,苏联人再次大举进攻。Primozic指挥的排只有三辆突击炮,他立即带领部队前进,以应对苏联人的进攻。
  As they approached under cover, Primozic halted his platoon and dismounted to scout out the situation facing his small force. Once this was complete, he moved his Stugs into concealed positions on the flank of the advancing Soviets tanks.
  在隐蔽接近的途中,Primozic命令他的排停止前进,并下车进行侦查,以探明他这支小部队所要面对的局势。完成侦查后,他继续前进至苏联坦克侧面的隐蔽位置。
  As Primozic&s platoon moved into firing positions, one of the Soviet T-34s apparently spotted Primozic and quickly swung its turret round and fired. By luck, despite the short range of the shot, the round bounced off. The Stug fired a heartbeat later destroying the T-34. Primozic's platoon began to pour fire into the sides and rear of the Soviet tanks. As the Soviets began to return fire, Primozic ordered his Stugs to pull back from their previously concealed positions and relocate to new firing positions to the left of their location. The Stugs low profile, speed and concealed positions made this manoeuvre possible despite enemy fire.
  在Primozic的排进入射击位置时,有一辆苏联T-34坦克发现了他,并迅速调转炮口向他开火。但很幸运,虽然距离很近,还是跳弹了。稍后,突击炮的致命一击将这辆T-34击毁。Primozic的排开始在侧后方向苏联坦克倾泻炮弹。在苏联人开始回击时,Primozic命令他的突击炮从先前隐蔽的位置撤离,转移到左面一个新的射击位置。虽然敌人在向他们开火,但突击炮低矮的外形、速度,以及隐蔽位置的选择使得这次机动成为可能。
  While Primozic had been moving, the Soviet tank had begun advancing towards his platoon and had closed the range so that the nearest T-34s were now only 300 yards (275 meters) well within optimal firing range for a T-34. Additionally, his platoon spotted KV-1 heavy tanks moving up to support the stalled T-34s. His Stug was hit by a round from a KV-1 which did no damage however Primozic&s gunner likewise bounced his shot off of the KV-1. It was now a straight reload race as the first to reload and fire accurately would likely destroy the other. The Stug's 75mm roared and the KV-1 shuddered to a halt gushing smoke.
  在Primozic机动时,苏联坦克开始向他们逼来,拉近了距离。最近的T-34离他们只有300码(275m),已进入了T-34的最佳射程。另外,他们还发现有一辆KV-1重型坦克正在驶来,以支援被拖住的T-34。Primozic的突击炮被KV-1击中,但没有造成伤害。他的突击炮射向KV-1的炮弹也跳弹了。现在是双方装填手的较量了,谁第一个完成装填并准确命中,谁就能击毁对方。突击炮的75mm主炮发出一声咆哮,KV-1猛地抖动了一下,冒出一股浓烟,停了下来。
  The fighting continued with the heavily outnumbered platoon continuing to inflict damage on the T-34s and KV-1 heavy tanks until the Soviets began to retreat. The platoon had flanked the Soviet advance and used the covered, rolling terrain to maximum advantage to halt the soviet attack and destroy over 24 tanks during the engagement.
  战斗在继续,虽然在数量上远不及对手,但突击炮不断地击毁T-34和KV-1重型坦克,直至苏联人撤退。这个排在苏联人进攻方向的侧翼,利用隐蔽物和起伏的地形,最大程度地发挥了自己得优势,击退了苏联人的进攻,在战斗中击毁24辆坦克。
  From the 15th through the 28th, Primozic and his platoon continued to fight with their battalion in repelling repeated Soviet attacks in the Rzhev vicinity. On the 28th of September, Primozic&s platoon was assigned to cover the extreme flank of their division and they proceeded to hold their position against repeated attacks conducted by Soviet tanks with infantry support. Primozic&s Stugs held their ground until they had literally fired off all of their ammunition and then attempted to withdraw to avoid being encircled. Before his platoon could disengage, Primozic left his vehicle while under fire with a steel tow cable and attached it to an immobilized Stug in his platoon to tow it from the battlefield using his own vehicle. Upon returning to his Stug, he personally covered the successful withdrawal of both vehicles against infantry attack with a machine gun.
  从15日到28日之间,在勒热夫附近,Primozic和他的突击炮排,以及整个667营一次又一次击退苏联的进攻。在9月28日,Primozic的排被指派去掩护师的最侧翼。苏联坦克在步兵支援下,反复发起冲击,但无法越雷池一步。Primozic的突击炮一直坚守阵地,直到弹药用磬。为了避免被合围,他们准备撤退。在他们脱离战斗之前,Primozic麾下的一辆突击炮驶去了行动能力。他在炮火中带着一条牵引缆绳下车,用自己的战车把那辆驶去行动能力的突击炮拖离战场。回到车上后,面对苏联步兵的进攻,他用一挺机枪成功地掩护了两辆战车撤离战场。
  In the five months from September 1942 to January 1943, Hugo Primozic destroyed 60 enemy tanks and was awarded both the Knights Cross of the Iron Cross and the Oak Leaves. Hugo Primozic was the first non commissioned officer in the Wehrmacht to be awarded the Oak Leaves to the Knight&s Cross and one of only seven NCOs in total to receive the Oak Leaves.
  在1942年9月至1943年1月这5个月间,Hugo Primozic共击毁60辆敌军坦克,被授予银橡叶骑士铁十字勋章。他是国防军中第一位得此荣誉的军士,总共也只有七个军士得到过银橡叶。
授勋:骑士铁十字勋章
  He received his officer&s commission in February 1943 and served as an instructor until 1945 when his training unit was deployed to face the advancing Americans on the Western front. Primozic was captured by American forces on May 8th, 1945 and survived the war. He died on the 18th of March 1996 in Fulda Germany.
  1943年2月,Primozic晋升为军官并担任教官,直到1945年,他所在训练部队被派去防御西线美军的进攻。日,Primozic被美军俘虏,他在战争中幸存了下来。日,Primozic在德国富尔达逝世,享年82岁。
Primozic和他的母亲与妻子
  Primozic奇所获荣誉
  铁十字勋章:
  二级铁十字勋章:日
  一级铁十字勋章:日
  黑色战伤章:日
  常规突击章:日
  银橡叶骑士铁十字勋章:
  骑士铁十字勋章:日
  银橡叶:日
Primozic和车组乘员接受采访
  近期精彩推荐: