don't agree on agree to可以写成什么

what do you ( ) his idea Actually I don't --------his idea.A.talk about;agree withB.think about;agree on C.talk over ;agree about D.think of ;agree to
sdUB42EN43
句意:你觉得他的想法怎样? 其实我不太同意.think of 觉得 agree to sth 同意某事选择D.
his idea 算是sth?那think about不是等于think of 吗?
sth包含的事物很广,抽象、具体都有。
这两个短语不完全一样,不是总能换用。
think about 考虑;think of 考虑,想起,认为
问别人的观点要说 What do you think of sth?
那不能用agree on吗?agree on 加的是某人的意见,那能不能加his idea?agree about的意思是?
用on也说得通。但第一空是不用about的。请你斟酌。
是的。那agree about的意思是?
同意,意见一致。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
选D what do you think of ,你觉得他的想法怎么样 ,改写同义句= How do you like ,agree to sth 同意某事,think about是考虑,think of 是认为
选d think about是考虑,think of 是认为 agree to/on sth
agree with sb
尊敬的联想用户您好!‍&span style="font-family:宋体;mso-ascii-font-family:Cmso-ascii-theme-font:minor-mso-fareast-font-family:宋体;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-mso-hansi-font-family:Cmso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin">您好!&span style="font-family:宋体;mso-ascii-font-family:Cmso-ascii-theme-font:minor-mso-fareast-font-family:宋体;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-mso-hansi-font-family:Cmso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin">为了简便快捷的解决您的疑惑,该问题需要专业的工程师后台查询有关内部数据才,然后通过检测机器来解决问题,因此我们建议您联系联想售后,售后电话咨询:&span style="font-family:宋体;mso-ascii-font-family:Cmso-ascii-theme-font:minor-mso-fareast-font-family:宋体;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-mso-hansi-font-family:Cmso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin">其他问题也可以在这两个论坛比较全,Idea&span style="font-family:宋体;mso-ascii-font-family:Cmso-ascii-theme-font:minor-mso-fareast-font-family:宋体;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-mso-hansi-font-family:Cmso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin">论坛:Think&span style="font-family:宋体;mso-ascii-font-family:Cmso-ascii-theme-font:minor-mso-fareast-font-family:宋体;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-mso-hansi-font-family:Cmso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin">论坛:&span style="font-family:宋体;mso-ascii-font-family:Cmso-ascii-theme-font:minor-mso-fareast-font-family:宋体;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-mso-hansi-font-family:Cmso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin">希望能帮助到您,谢谢呢。期待您满意的评价,感谢您对联想的支持,祝您生活愉快!
扫描下载二维码agree with; agree on ;agree in ; agree about的区别
王纸爱樱星V
agree with sb ,对象是某人,agree on sth ,对象是某物,agree in some field ,对象是某方面,agree about sth / some field ,对象是某物和某方面.例:I don't agree on his idea ,but I agree with you .例:We agree in principle .例:I don't agree about his idea ,but I agree with you .例:We agree about principle .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高一英语下完整的词组总结(好的加40分,相当得好的加50分)_百度知道
高一英语下完整的词组总结(好的加40分,相当得好的加50分)
要高一英语下完整的词组总结,Unit13--Unit22
提问者采纳
go to bed上床休息 I was so tired that I went to bed earlier than before. 193. give out消耗尽. Any time is all right for me. 49;t agreed with me? -- Hold on,除掉 We should get rid of bad habits. cut up切碎 I&#39. burn down烧光 The house was burnt down. Your story agrees with what I had already heard. hold out伸出 Hold your right arm out and let me examine it. give advice提建议 We need friends to give advice. devote to把(时间. call on拜访某人 My uncle called on me yesterday on his way home, you should try your best to help. 196;s stop here today. 120;s race to ths breath屏住呼吸 He held his breath and sneaked into his room. 8. join in加入 Why don&#39. go for a walk去散步 Let&#39. The naughty boy fell off the tree when he reached the bird nest. come on加油 Come on. The program brings in a new fashion. take sth. keep one&#39. 163. 134. You can always depend on Jim. 61. 34、认识等);s very important for an gymnastic to keep his&#47. hand out分发 Please help me t o hand out the reading materials. get rid of摆脱. 107. The flowers are coming out. 51. blow away吹走 The wind blew the heat away. go against反对 We don's promise遵守诺言 no one will believe those who don&#39. use one't give up when you get in trouble. 125. die out绝种 Many old customs are gradually dying out. come from来自 Much of the butter in England comes from New Zealand. The occasion calls for prompt action. break into破门而入 His house was broken into last week. pay attention to对……注意 When you write an essay. I's balance保持平衡 It&#39. by heart把……牢记 If you have learned/ll go on with our work tomorrow. give a talk作演讲 A well known expert is supposed to give a talk tomorrow afternoon, so I decided to work in a high school as a teacher. 105. cut off砍掉. come back回想起来 Their names are all coming back to me now? 56. 44. 33. 23. 13. If the tea is too strong. He tried to be calm. knock at敲门 Ld t know how to translate the passage. hear about听说 I&#39. hand in hand手拉手 We should act hand in hand in international affairs. go out(灯)熄灭. This milk has gone off. give up放弃 Don&#39. give birth to生育 The mother panda gave birth to two baby pandas yesterday; I rang you several times yesterday but couldn've got into the habit of getting up early in the morning. 136. get down下车 Remember to get down after three stops. 132. get back回来 You can arrange you time yourself after school as long as you get back before 10p.m. 133. Farmers get in harvest in September, I'通过(考试). 146. 150;(演员)下场 The gun went off by accident. 159. 166. 174. help out帮……出困境 I don&#39, you&#39? 197;泄露(秘密) He let air out of the tyros, add some hot water. arrive in&#47. 25、灾难. 48. Be careful; The stars come out. 92. 112;收割 Th train got in five minutes early. 156. 175.重复地做某事 Don&#39、期待 Wintet be away from him&#47. break the rules违反规则 Everyone in the group mustn&#39. The elders should care for the younger generation. 80. 108. 140. 168;t keep on asking silly questions. 6;s breaking away from our country. care for 担心. cut down砍倒 Don'安排 I's work继续某人的工作 Let&#39. keep in touch with保持联络 Although he is abroad now. The mussels I had for lunch haven&#39. hold one&#39. The thought came across my mind that we … 70. fall down摔倒 Babies often fall down when they are learning to walk. go on继续 Don&#39. keep off让……远离 They made a big fire to keep wild animals off. 15;with the exam. 89. 139. hold on别挂电话 -- Is that Mary speaking. The climate doesn&#39, she burst into laughter;相处. 148. Keep on working for a whole dt catch it. clear away收拾. find out找出事实真相 I made up mind to find out the truth. learn&#47. be anxious about对……担心 I was anxious about my son&#39、想 My parents care for my safety when I travel by myself. fall in love with与……相爱 He fell in love with an actress. hear from有……的消息 I haven&#39. in one&#39. Can I change for another one. 124. The little boy insisted on doing it by his own. 29. connect with与……联接 Where does cooker connect with the gas-pipe. go off(指枪)走火;调查 I looked into the bush and found a ball, let me take care of the cleaning. be fond of喜欢…… I was very fond of teaching. Keeping balance of nature is of great significance. 39. earn one&#39, please. break down(指计划. divide up把……分开 We divided the money up equally. Help yourself to some fish、打算)破灭. 102. hurry up快点 Hurry up or we&#39, we brought down a hostile aircraft. feel like doing想做…… I don&#39. 201. carry off夺走(生命). give off放出(某种气体. 10. be covered with被……覆盖 The ground was covered with heavy snow. help oneself to随意 Make yourself at home. bring on导致……结果 He was out all day in the rain and this brought on a bad cold. get down to集中精力做…… I should get down to my work after the long holiday, because it goes against the law. 85, always holding his head up. I&#39. 153. do one&#39. 119. 3;涉及 How do you deal with the difficulties. 198. come down(指雨)下得很大. Please help me out. carry on进行 The discussion carried on after a short break. have a gift for有……方面的天赋 She has had a gift for music since she was quite young. call for到某地取东西. go up上升 The temperature is going up.突然爆发大笑 On seeing the amusing scene;经历(苦难) Go through all the exercises before you start the listening practice. be busy doing&#47. 165. 53;t heard from you for a long time,检查 Would you help me to check out the names and numbers. keep a record做记录 When you do an experiment. compare with与……比较 Compared with education in western countries? 206,犯罪 He was sentenced three years for his doing wrong. ask (sb. get into the habit of形成某种习惯 After coming here. The police broke up the crowd. have got to不得不 It'(指气温)下降 The rain came down in bucketfuls. 207. fall to pieces摔成碎片 The window was broken and fell to pieces. Can&#39. I&#39. When will his new book come out. This adds to our difficulties. 141. call in请(医生) Please call in a doctor at once. 200. 122. bring up抚养 She has brought up five children. 195. 118. burn…to the ground把……夷为平地 The Japanese invaders burnt the t laugh at those who seem to be inferior. get close to接近 In order to be a famous actor. catch up with赶上 I have to study even harder than before in order to catch up with my peers. agree on达成一致 We agreed on an early start&#47. go on with one&#39. deal with处理. break off 从中间打断 He broke off in the middle of a sentence.撞倒 When I fell from the tree. 143;Yes&quot. laugh at嘲笑 Don&#39. Please go ahead. Is a couple of days ago. apply for申请 I have applied to the Cve borrowed. die of死于 He dies of a disease. 58;s nothing to regret. look for寻找 I&#39. 180. Her patience gave out. fall ill生病 He has fallen ill. 82;s life. break out(指战争; instead.朝里看! Keep you chin up. help sb. be good at擅长于 She is an excellent student who is good at nearly everything. go bad变质 Food is easy to go bad in summer. She got off the scarf after getting in. 127. be famous for因……出名 Bill Gates is famous for his greatest re going uphill. 106. dream of梦想 I am always dreaming of traveling around the world. 104. end up结束(一般是不太好的结果) If you continue stealing you will end up in prison. 114;ll fix you up for the night, he tried to get close to those movie stars. give in让步! Go on trying. have sth? 187. 205;t agree with me. had better最好 You had better stop smoking. burst into tears突然大哭 She suddenly burst into tears. The temperature came down suddenly. do sb. 144;know sth. look down upon (on)瞧不起 I look down upon those independent women. take a boat乘船 I took a boat to go to the island in the center of the lake. change one&#39. 103. We't have any lessons on weekends;(机器)坏了. 77. 142, I heard somebody knocking at the door. His health broke down after the death of his wife! The enemy had cut off our food supply. My grandfather is a real man who has gos health. catch&#47. go ahead向前;making a early start. 68;t gs dangerous, Lei Feng had done many good deeds. keep back扣 They keep back $200 a month from my salary for National Insurance;要求;s pardon请某人再说一遍 Sorry I didn&#39. fall over摔入 He fell over into the water and broke his legs. 4. 93, but hm considering moving abroad. let in让……进入 Windows let in light and air. 90. look into. eat up吃光 He was so hungry that he ate up all the food on the table, don't get through. The fine weather is bringing the crops on nicely. 179. 81. 11. Please help me to give out the books. 62. 213. give back还回 You should give back what you&#39. 66. take up arms拿起武器 We should take up our arms to defend our motherland. have…to do with与……有关 It has nothing to do with you. 98. He went on holiday and soon built up his health. add… to…把……加…… If you add 5 to 5. 172. 121. come across碰巧遇到. 36、观点. 191. The police went through the pockets of the suspected thief. 135. do well in在……方面表现好 He did well in maths when hs a railway that connects Beijing to Ssky is clearing up. 55.忙于做某事 We are busy preparing for&#47. If children are badly brought up they behave badly. 41. build up建立;接人. carry out实施 The plan has to be carried out as soon as possible. 71;t cut your fingers off. 113. 145, for he believed that he had had the most beautiful new clothes in the world. lay the table摆桌子 Please lay the table. go/呼吁 A man calls every Monday for old newspapers;信任 Whether we go to park this weekend depends on the weather. 155. Dinner is ready. The engine broke down. 91. hand down流传 We can not always observe the traditions handed down to us from the past. I arrive at the school every morning at a regular time;(指花)开放. grow up长大 When you grow up you will understand all this. beg one&#39? 101, I knocked into a passer-by,整理 Please help me to clearve never heard of that place. 50;ll call for you at 6 o&#39. 178; have a cold感冒 He was absent because he cas lesson做功课 You have to do your lesson before you can watch TV. The basket is full of eggs -don&#39. be born出生 He was born in a wealthy family. hear of听说 I&#39? The man is hard to deal with. 27;t you join in the conversation. make friends with与……交朋友 She was very popular. He checked out and left the hotel. I beg your pardon, knocking the ash out of his pipe. 161. 128. depend on取决于? 69. take care of照顾. bring in赚得. 37;t break the rules. 40. 54. come about产生……结果 How does it come about half of the class are absent. do a good deed做好事 During his lifetime. be full of充满…… The hall was full of crowds of people;翻找. knock out of把……敲出来 Grandfather was sitting at the table. begin… with以……开始 The party began with a cheerful song. 73. get married结婚 He has got married and has the twins. 202. 42. 129. 210. 75. 181. 52. 173. 57. 190. The book deals t ask your parents for money any more. She still goes out a great deal? 83. believe in信仰 In western countries. 194. 149? 99. 64、驱散 The ship was breaking up on the rocks. belong to属于 That Taiwan belongs to China shouher, you have several things to pay attention to. beat… to death将……打死 He was nearly beat to death once after he was caught stealing? 32. People all over the world call for peace. be considered as被认为是 She is considered as the best teacher in our school, and she had made lots of friends after she moved to the new school. 176.agree to do同意做 My father has agreed to bs mind改变主意 I persuaded him to change his mind,退让 The rebels were forced to give in, you interrupted me.考虑做…… I&#39. 188. 67;s conversations and focus of magazines and newspapers. date from起始于 The temple dates from over a thousand years ago. The verb agrees its subject in number and person. Go on please. The question hasn&#39, many people believe in God. knock into sb. 162;ve lost my phone book. 115. drop in顺路拜访 Some friends dropped in to tea. 109. Don&#39. 151. I&#39. be afraid of 害怕 I was afraid of with sth. Please fix your drawers up. 203. change…for把……换成 Ts head动脑子 Use your head and you'负责 The nurse took good care of the patients. 186、精力等)专注于…… Mary Curio devoted all her life to the research of radiation matters. 22. 187. get though接通. 96;突然想起 I came across this old brooch in a curio shop. Tom carried off all the school prizes. 60. 78. fall off从……摔下 The daily number of passengers by this line shows a slight falling off. I hope it won&#39. look back upon回顾 Sometimes when we look back upon the past. burst into laughter、射线等) The special matter gives off radiation. be away from远离…… When you friend is in trouble. get in touch with与……取得联系 I' to anyone't let it fall down. These are the devices that take care of the was best尽最大的努力 If you have done your best. He was angry at agree wirun away immediately、赢得(利润) His farms bring (him) in $20000 a year. 94. 164. 16. be familiar with与……熟悉 He was familiar with English and did the translation work well. 7. 147. catch fire起火 This material is arms把……抱在怀里 She took a bunch of roses in her arms! Sometimes we should keep up old customs. hold up举起 He is such a proud men. They were held up by the immigration authorities. have lesson上课 We don&#39. 21. come up He came up the hard way. have…on有……活动 I have nothing on tomorrow evening、争吵等)突然爆发 A fire broke out during the night. 169, China has her own special features, then there&#39, we will cherish what we have more;保持(习俗). Thesat a place达到某地 My brother will arrive in Beijing next Monday. 63;分发 Our food supplies began to give out. 20. go by经过 Ttake cold. 26. be about to do正要做 As It agree with the proposal. Negotiations between the two countrt cut down the young trees. on穿着…… The emperor had nothing on. call back回电话 I will call back later. keep on doing sth. 138. fall asleep入睡 He was so tired that he fell asleep very soon. 110. get together聚会 We got together to celebrate the New Year'维持 Keep up your spirits. check out核对. 189;t worry about that. compare to把……比作 Teachers are sometimes compared to candles. come to(指数字)达到 The total number of people who attended the conference came to 1000. 116, you will know how to write poems by yourself. The coach is bringing on some youngsters in the reserve team. 185, so I can&#39. fill in填写 Please fill in the application forms before you go for a interview. Tom failed but hit keep their promises. change…into把……变成 He changed into his working clothes when he began to work. let out把……放出;参加社交活动 There was a power cut and all the lights went out. How much longer will the hot weather go on. join up连接起来 We should join up and take actions to defend ourselves. 35. hand in上交 Remember to hand in the paper before Next Tuesday. divide into把……分成(几部分) The house was divided into two parts. 86. set free解放 One of the great contributions Lincoln had made was setting the slaves free. 204. How shall we divide the work up;恢复(身体状况等) He has built up a good business. 45. do wrong犯错误. 209. Mary usually has to give in to her big brother. 126. 167,断绝关系 We won&#39.;ll worm looking forward to seeing my family;截断 Don&#39. Let&#39. The gathering broke up in disorder. be fit for对……合适 She is the very person who is fit for the position. 31. 14、关心. 183. Hamlet goes off. keep one&#39? 76. 43. be different from与……不同 The picture on the right is different from the one on the left. 9, he is able to speak English fluently. clear up(指天)晴朗. agree with同意某人(或其想法. 30. 152. 130. Who let you in.继续做某事 Never give up. 208. 137;ve just heard about his dismissal. 84. 123;s break off for an hour and have some tea. 72. be angry with对……生气 He was angry with himself for having made such a foolish mistake. Hrun away逃跑 It&#39. a favor给某人帮忙 Would you do me a favor, 95;与……相符 I don&#39. 47. 24;s go for a walk after dinner, he can keep in touch with his friends by e-s too late and I have got to go right now. connect to 与……联系 It'known a great deal of poems by heart. live on 以……为生 He lives on a small wage. 192;t get in touch with my old friends. break up击碎;(食物)变坏. 5. 59;t feel like eating too much, so you can leave now. look forward to盼望. We should bring down the tyrant. get in(表示火车)进站! Go&#47. go through浏览. get along with与……相处 She is getting along with her studies t stop.) for sth. 177;her balance. come out出现. 79. 212. break away from从……脱离;ve been looking for my key for half an hour. fall behind落后 He always falls behind when we&#39. How much does it cost you to keep up such a lat say "清理 The weather&#47. fix up给某人提供住宿. 199;对付;取得(奖励等) The terrible war carried off her father&#39. get away逃走 Two of the prisoners got away. 74. say hello to…向某人问好 Please say hello to your parents for me. 211. 2. 17;clock. 182. insist on坚持 He insisted on his innocence. 117. make the bed铺床 You are old enough to make the beds by yourself? 157. My secretary has fixed up a meeting with you. look after照顾 I decide to stay home and look after my grandmother. 18. bring down击落. 154. 170.帮助某人做某事 I should thank you for helping me with English. 38. Clear up the desk before you leave the office. make fun of开……的玩笑 Never make fun of the disabled people, for he is an honest man. 97. Sugar and starch are broken down in the stomach;(身体状况)变差 Our plans have broken down. 19. 158. with sth. call at (a place)拜访某地 I called at the tailor&#39. 12. 65;t you break away from old habits. do one&#39、打倒 A moment ago. get off We got off immediately after breakfast,s Day. 160. Would you care for a game of table tennis. The quarrel broke out afresh. 46. 100, even at seventy-five. go on doing sth. be able to do能够做 After ll cut up the meat! Let&#39,前进 Don&#39. The mast broke off. consider doing sth. have an effect on对……有影响 Her childhood life had a great effect on her later life.向(某人)要某物 You shouldn&#39、光;s living挣钱维持生计 She earned her living by writing. lead to 导致 Carelessness led to the terrible traffic accident and death of five passengers. 111. keep up振作精神. come true(指梦想)实现 I hope that my dream will come true one day in the future. 171. 28. keep fit保持身体健康 Nowadays keeping fit is a hot topic of people&#39VERB PHRASES 1. 87. We all agree on the terms. come off脱落 The button has come off my coat. 131. 184
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
高一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 agree on sth 的文章

随机推荐