[02:08.34]Ain’t that the way it is
[02:10.81]
[02:11.46]You’re beautiful No matter what they say
[02:17.13]Words can’t bring you down
[02:22.24]Oh no You’re beautiful In every single way
[02:30.93]Yes words can’t bring you down
[02:36.00]Oh no So don’t you bring me down today
[02:42.57]
[02:43.33]No matter what we do (No matter what we do)
[02:46.77]No matter what we say (No matter what we say)
[02:50.00]We’re the song inside the tune (Yeah, oh yeah)
[02:53.14]Full of beautiful mistakes
[02:56.26]
[02:56.87]And everywhere we go (And everywhere we go)
[03:00.45]The sun will always shine
[03:02.13](The sun will always, always, shine)
[03:05.19]And tomorrow we might awake On the other side
[03:09.11]
[03:09.74]We’re beautiful No matter what they say
[03:15.43]Yes words won’t bring us down
[03:20.58]Oh no We are beautiful In every single way
[03:29.05]Yes words can’t bring us down
[03:34.13]Oh no So don’t you bring me down today
[03:42.96]
[03:44.43]Oh, oh Don’t you bring me down today
[03:51.38]Don’t you bring me down, ooh Today
[04:13.65]
[04:20.65]LRC By VINE ★
[04:25.65]終わり
[04:33.65]
九酷音乐网 提供
听好歌 上九酷
该音乐由酷我音乐提供00:00
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
快速播放: /
喜欢【Can t Bring Me Down】您也可能喜欢TA们的歌曲……
1.2666万人听过2.6320万人听过3.144万人听过4.850万人听过5.1008万人听过6.585万人听过7.19万人听过8.1137万人听过9.649万人听过10.741万人听过11.1361万人听过12.797万人听过
歌曲名:&&歌手:&&所属专辑:
作词:Linda Perry&&作曲:Linda Perry&&发行公司:未知&&发行时间:
歌曲ID:415675&&分类:歌曲&&语言:&&大小:3.39 MB&&时长:03:42秒&&比特率:128K&&评分:5.分
介绍:《Can t Bring Me Down》 是 黄贯中 演唱的歌曲,时长03分42秒,由Linda Perry作词,Linda Perry作曲,已累积试听超过92次,如果您觉得好听的话,就把这首歌分享给您的朋友共同聆听,一起支持歌手黄贯中吧!
◆ 本页是歌曲Can t Bring Me Down歌曲的试听页面,如果您想下载Can t Bring Me Down歌词,那么就点击&&
◆ 如果你想下载这首歌曲的Mp3文件就点击&&,如果你想把这首歌外链到QQ空间点击&&
◆ 如果你想了解更多歌手黄贯中的信息就点击&&&&&&&&&&
◆ Can t Bring Me Down的永久试听地址是/play/415675.htm,请将()告诉您的3个朋友,感谢您对九酷音乐网支持!
Copyright @2002 - 2016&.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有初音未来有一首歌里面歌词好几句重复thank you thank 连续的。但不是39。歌名。_百度知道
初音未来有一首歌里面歌词好几句重复thank you thank 连续的。但不是39。歌名。
注意不是39!
初音的歌。在MV上听到
baby,And I thank God I&#39.Pardon the way that I stare,I need you baby.You't takt bring me down It takre just too good to be true.You'm alive, to ws quite all right, baby, baby don&#39, baby trust in me when I say,Oh pretty baby,Os quite all right, let me love you.I love you, now that I're just too good to be true.I love you,I can&#39,I need you,stayAnd let me love you,There&#39.I love you baby,I love you:Oh pretty,stayOh pretty baby trust in me when i sayI love you babyI Love You BabyDiana RossYou&#39.You&#39, baby don&#39, and if it&#39,At long ls quite all right.I love you baby, now that I&#39, trust in me when I say, to warm the lonely night, to warm the lonely night.But if you feel like I feel, baby don&#39, trust in me when I say.Ire just too good to be true, trust in me when Id be like heaven to touchAll I wanna hold you so much, now that I't takve found you,I need you,re justre just too good to be true,stayAnd let me love you,I need you,Ove found you,Can't take my eyes off of you.You's nothing else to compare,At long last love has arrived.I love you,And I thank God I&#39,Can't bring me down I pray, and if it's real, baby.You&#39,d be like heaven to touchAll I wanna hold you so much, baby:Ot take my eyes off of you,The sight ove found you.You&#39,m alive,Can&#39, and if it&#39,Can&#39,Please let me know that it&#39, and if it&#39, to warm the lonely night:Oh pretty, baby,t bring me down IThere are no words left to speak
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这首歌Can't take my eyes off of you的中文歌词翻译,Muse唱
求这首歌Can't take my eyes off of you的中文歌词翻译,Muse唱
歌名:Can't take my eyes off of you 歌手:Muse
You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off of you You'd be like heaven to touch I wanna hold you so much At long last love has arrived And I thank God I'm alive You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off of you Pardon the way that I stare There's nothing else to compare The sight of you leaves me weak There are no words left to speak But if you feel like I feel Please let me know that it's real You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off of you I love you baby, and if it's quite all right I need you baby to warm the lonely night I love you baby trusting me when I say Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray Oh pretty baby, now that I found you, Stay Let me love you Baby -- Let me love you You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off of you You'd be like heaven to touch I wanna hold you so much At long last love has arrived And I thank God I'm alive You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off of you I love you baby, and if it's quite all right I need you baby to warm the lonely night I love you baby Trust in me when I say Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray Oh pretty baby, now that I found you, Stay Let me love you Baby -- Let me love you
You're just too good to be true.
你好得让人难以置信
Can't take my eyes off you. 不能不看你(意思是总想看着你)
You'd be like heaven to touch.
你就像天堂一样难以触及
I wanna hold you so much. 我多想抱着你.
At long last love has arrived.
终于有了爱。
And I thank God I'm alive. 感谢上苍让我活着.
你好得让你难以置信.
Can't take my eyes off you. 不能不看着你
Pardon the way that I stare.
请原谅我看你的眼神。
There's nothing else to compare. 无与伦比
The thought of you leaves me weak.
想到你我就感到脆弱.
There are no words left to speak. 无语表达.
But if you feel like I feel.
若你和我一样感觉。
then let me know that it's real. 就告诉我这是真的
你好得让人难以置信 Can't take my eyes off you. 不能不看着你
I love you baby, and if it's quite all right, 宝贝,我爱你,如果可以的话.
I need you baby to warm my lonely night.
我需要宝贝温暖我孤寂的夜.
I love you baby. 我爱你,宝贝。
Trust in me when I say:
我这么说请你相信:
I love you baby, don't let me down, I pray.
我爱你,宝贝,我祈求别让我难过。
I love you baby, now that I found you. Stay. 我爱你,宝贝,我找到了你.留下来吧.
And let me love you, baby. Let me love you ... 让我爱你吧,宝贝,让我爱你...
你好得让人难以置信.
Can't take my eyes off you. 不能不看着你.
You'd be like heaven to touch.
你就像天堂一样难以触及.
I wanna hold you so much. 我多想抱着你
At long last love has arrived.
终于有了爱。
And I thank God I'm alive. 感谢上苍让我活着。
Can't take my eyes off you. 不能不看着你.
I love you baby, and if it's quite allright, 宝贝,我爱你,如果可以的话.
I need you baby to warm the lonely night.
我需要宝贝温暖我孤寂的夜.
I love you baby. 宝贝,我爱你, Trust in me when I say:
我这么说请你相信: I love you baby, don't let me down, I pray.
我爱你,宝贝,我祈求别让我难过。 I love you baby, now that I found you. Stay. 我爱你,宝贝,我找到了你.留下来吧. And let me love you, baby. Let me love you ... 让我爱你吧,宝贝,让我爱你...
I love you baby, and if it's quite allright, 宝贝,我爱你,如果可以的话.
Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray 哦,漂亮的宝贝,我祈求别让我难过。 Oh pretty baby, now that I found you, Stay 哦,漂亮的宝贝,我找到了你.留下来吧. Let me love you Baby -- Let me love you
让我爱你吧,宝贝,让我爱你...
相关知识略懂社热议
其他回答 (1)
歌曲名称:AllICanDo歌手:ChantalKreviazuk(香岱儿)专辑:GhostStories下载地址: 歌词:Whenyou'reonyourownWhenyou'reataforkintheroadYoudon'tknowwhichwaytogoThere'stoomanysunsinourrowsYouhaven'tlaughedinawhileWhenyoucan'tevenfakeasmileWhenyoufeelashamedTheuniformdon'tmakeyoubraveChorus:AllIcandoisloveyoutopiecesGiveyouashouldertocrywhenyouneeditWhenthedayislongandthenightiscomingdownonyouAllIcandoAllIcandoAllIcandoWhenyouforgetyournameandthepleasurecan'tdisguiseyourpainandyoudon'tfeelthesameIwon'tforgettheloveyoumadeChorus:AllIcandoisloveyoutopiecesGiveyouashouldertocrywhenyouneeditWhenthedayislongandthenightiscomingdownonyouAllIcandoAllIcandoAllIcandoWhatalovelydaytoshapeyourdreamsAndyoudon'tevenhavetosleepYoucanmakeitwhatyouwanttobeYoucanflyawayYoucanchangeyournameYoucanhaveahappyfaceItcanbesorealohhhhhhChorus:AllIcandoisloveyoutopiecesGiveyouashouldertocrywhenyouneeditWhenthedayislongandthenightiscomingdownonyouAllIcandoAllIcandoAllIcandoIsallthatIcando
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号《you can‘t bring me down》歌词谁听懂了啊_黄贯中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:239,261贴子:
《you can‘t bring me down》歌词谁听懂了啊收藏
Can't bring me down曲/词/编/唱/监:黄贯中世界变了世界变了只得一句HI我不理解难可理解像补胎跟领呔我也怕我变态我的思想早有摆有一半乖有一半歪伴我归家上街其实我对我嗰病我最了解即使睇到梦想一个个失散跌过一次 哪怕跌多次就当我疯子你对我说这首歌应该可以点我同你讲我同你讲Don't teach me held me tight其实我对我嗰病我最了解即使睇到梦想一个个失散跌过一次 哪怕跌多次就当我疯子You can't bring me down我即使伤心失意我即使一朝得志也当作小事I got it go on当街灯都开不了当伸手漆黑一片我上我的路 没一秒怀疑You can't bring me down我即使伤心失意我即使一朝得志也当作小事I got it go on当街灯都开不了当伸手漆黑一片我上我的路You can't bring me down我即使伤心失意我即使一朝得志也当作小事I got it go on当街灯都开不了当伸手漆黑一片我知道怎做 别给我地图
Can't bring me down曲/词/编/唱/监:黄贯中世界变了世界变了只得一句HI我不理解难可理解像补胎跟领呔我也怕我变态我的思想早有摆有一半乖有一半歪伴我归家上街其实我对我嗰病我最了解即使睇到梦想一个个失散跌过一次 哪怕跌多次就当我疯子你对我说这首歌应该可以点我同你讲我同你讲Don't teach me held me tight其实我对我嗰病我最了解即使睇到梦想一个个失散跌过一次 哪怕跌多次就当我疯子You can't bring me down我即使伤心失意我即使一朝得志也当作小事I got it go on当街灯都开不了当伸手漆黑一片我上我的路 没一秒怀疑You can't bring me down我即使伤心失意我即使一朝得志也当作小事I got it go on当街灯都开不了当伸手漆黑一片我上我的路You can't bring me down我即使伤心失意我即使一朝得志也当作小事I got it go on当街灯都开不了当伸手漆黑一片我知道怎做 别给我地图
啊!你太强啦
我觉得这是一首自省意味很重的歌曲吧,有些类似《阿博》《彩色世界》《阿博二世》。
嗯,自省意味很重的歌曲&&&
当街灯都开不了当伸手漆黑一片我知道怎做 别给我地图当时听这首歌的时候。秒杀我
我即使伤心失意我即使一朝得志也当作小事这是我最喜欢的BEYOND (乐队与个人)的歌了。
我知道怎样做 别给我地图 爱
其实是唱给医生听的
歌词随便从网上复制来的吧,那句英文明显是错的,以讹传讹。。。正确的应该是don't teach me how to dieDon't teach me held me tight根本就是个病句。
我也挺喜欢这首歌的
歌词错了吧。。 应该是世界变了只得一句唉 不是hi
说的视贯中对自己的勉励与坚定。。。他知道自己的事,也知道摇滚的路不好走,,,包括乐坛环境不理想,还有自己健康问题。但是他告诉大家,他会一直走下去
因为耳朵有听不见的可能,医生说让贯中放弃摇滚乐,这首歌是表达贯中个人态度的歌曲。
11楼正解,这首歌很有力量,我很喜欢
在IFPI颁奖典礼时对从事唱片同行们说这句“you can‘t bring me down”,叼爆了,自资唱片都卖过你们这些流行歌手。
最初第一次的时候被点弦solo迷住了,配上歌词不摆了
三个字 打不死
个人非常喜欢这首歌
很好听的一首歌
很喜欢,很励志,我知道怎做,别给我地图
谁能帮我翻译一下那些英文吗