有一首英文歌的高潮是女生唱的hey yaya m onlhey my friendd I need

找一首忧伤的英文歌,女生唱的,开头是oh no oh no,but she need me alive,girl you call me on the phone不一定是女的,很可能是男的,中间有两句是I can be you show to,I can be you feel
你给的歌词差好多啊.不过还是被我找到了~原来就找过这首歌,可是还是不知道具体的歌名歌手你复制“[好听RnB] Unknown - Put Me On”到网页,优酷上有试听,你看看吧找不到下载,请hi我~ Oh no, oh no Oh no, oh no Cause you need me in your life Girl, you call me on the phone When you're all alone Telling me that he's not right I've always been afraid And I try to listen What you're thinking I try to give advice but my words don't work I can see it in your eyes You're a lady and it hurts, oh [hook] Hey there, little lady Imma go crazy if I can't have your love [chorus] I can be your shelter I can be your friend I should be the guy you call Cause he ain't good for you Look what he put you through Baby, put me on (2x) I can't do much about you And I don't wanna see you cry Cause the chemistry between us is beautiful Let me dry your eyes So what you wanna do We can take trips and Fall into me like quicksand [hook] [chorus] How long till you figure out That he won't change his ways He just wants to play You need to be happy with me Cause my love is all you need Can you hear me? Can you hear me? All my ladies Can you hear me? I can be yours, baby, oh [chorus] Shelter Friend Guy you call Good for you Put you through Put me on (2x)
能不能帮忙找找哪有下?我给你加分,谢谢
给我邮箱才能发给你啊
发过去了,查收吧。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首高潮时节奏oh~oh~oh,oh~oh~oh的女声唱的英文歌_百度知道
求一首高潮时节奏oh~oh~oh,oh~oh~oh的女声唱的英文歌
当时太吵,只是在高潮的时候有ohohoh,里面的歌词好像还有I
feeling…………you make my heat break和baby什么的,有点慢摇的感觉不算很劲爆
不是Tik Tok,trouble is a friend
提问者采纳
oh【【有oh的好听的英文歌】】你试一试下面的! oh!世界杯主题曲--2010Fighter Fighter--Christina Aguilera Nba2002Groove Coverage--Riot On The DancefloorKaty Perry--FireworkLady gaga--bad romance和poker
faceBreak Your Heart--Taio Cruzhey oh!没有的话就到酷狗----【爱喝牛奶的面包】电台找找!少女时代--oh!‘britney spears(布兰妮)-Till The World EndsChange——金泫雅One Direction--What Makes You BeautifulOwl City!!方法如下:电台——网友电台——在搜索框输入”爱喝牛奶的面包“——搜一下就有了【【【望采纳:哦哦哦2012新版Oh Oh Oh 是dj的、Carly Rae Jepsen--Good Time舞曲--Rise And Fall贾斯汀比伯--baby爱你在心口难开linkenny 在酷狗搜linkenny就有一个!中国娃娃 嗨歌--oh!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
听过不过我也忘记了,good time里面也有oh oh oh的,没听过可以试试的~~
timber绝对是,你可以试试
Good time!!!
bad romance么?
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌 女生唱的 声音比较慵懒_百度知道
有一首英文歌 女生唱的 声音比较慵懒
.....这首歌高潮部分貌似是all that i wanna do is.
我有更好的答案
nelly&kelly rowland 的Dilemma
I.. love you, and I.. need you
Nelly I.. love you, I do.. neeeeed you - but
No matter what I do, all I think about is you
Even when I’m with my boo, know you know I’m crazy over you
No matter what I do, all I think about is you
Even when I’m with my boo, y’know I’m crazy over you
Check it, check it, check it, uhh
I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me
And uhh, she got the hots for me the finest thing my hood done seen
But oh no, oh no, she gotta a man
and a son, doh’ohhh, but that’s okay
Cause I, wait for my cue and just listen, play my position
Like a s...
《Dilemma》
stay my baby?
trouble is a friend?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌高潮是 oh oooh oh oooh 断断续续的。很劲爆的一首。_百度知道
一首英文歌高潮是 oh oooh oh oooh 断断续续的。很劲爆的一首。
)and you know that i need you i want a bad!caught in a bad romance oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-cause you&#39!roma-roma-mamaa, walk fashion baby work it move that bitch crazy walk!)i want your love and all your lovers&#39!want your bad romance (caught in a bad romance)wt wanna be friends oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!caught in a bad romance rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!roma-roma-s free i want your love (love-love-love i want your love)i want your drama the touch of your hand i want your leather-studded kiss in the sand i want your love love-love-love i want your love (love-love-love i want your love)you know that i want you and you know that i need you i want it bad!roma-roma-mamaa, your bad romance i want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance (oh-oh-oh--oh-oooh!ga-ga-ooh-la-la:bad romance][ar!)i want your love and all your lovers&#39!want your bad romance rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!caught in a bad romance oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh!ga-ga-ooh-la-la!want your bad romance rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!ga-ga-ooh-la-lalady gaga bad romance[ti!roma-roma-m a freak bitch baby!want your bad romance walk!caught in a bad romance rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!ga-ga-ooh-la- revenge you and me could write a bad romance oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh!ga-ga-ooh-la-t wanna be friends oh-oh-oh-oh-en revendre je veux ton amour i don&#39, baby i want your love and i want your revenge i want your love i don't wanna be friends je veux ton amour et je veux t&#39:赖润诚]oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-t wanna be friends (caught in a bad romance)i don'cause i&#39, walk fashion baby work it i&#39!caught in a bad romance rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!want your bad romance i want your ugly i want your disease i want your everything as long as it&#39!roma-roma-mamaa, bad romance i want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance (oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh, walk fashion baby work it move that bitch crazy walk, walk fashion baby work it move that bitch crazy walk!i don' revenge you and me could write a bad romance oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-re a criminal as long as your mine i want your love (love-love-love i want your love-uuhh)i want your psycho your vertigo stick want you in my rear window baby you'm a freak bitch!want your bad romance i want your horror i want your design &#39:the fame monster][by!caught in a bad romance oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-re sick i want your love love-love-love i want your love (love-love-love i want your love)you know that i want you (&#39:lady gaga][al
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
断断续续的相关知识
其他6条回答
应该是ke$ha的blow
till the word end
ke$ha-tik tok
Hey oh?Oh ooh…啦啦陆啦啦啦,噢啦啦陆啦啦啦?
Trouble is a friend. 很好听的
这个真没听过......这样的歌太多了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌名 女唱的 后面很多重复唱hey hey hey的还有很多remember a ye a_百度知道
找一首英文歌名 女唱的 后面很多重复唱hey hey hey的还有很多remember a ye a
一首慢摇女生英文歌记得后面有的歌词是hey hey hey just like remember 啊耶啊中间还有tell me tell me tell me can you see the side希望知道这首歌的朋友尽快告诉我歌名和歌词感激~~~~~~~~~~ 问题补充:不是TELL ME
Wonder Girls
我有更好的答案
艾薇儿《Girlfriend》快歌
Avril Lavigne-Girlfriend(Clean Edit) Album:The Best Damn Thing
Hey Hey You You
I don’t like your girlfriend
No way No way
I think you need a new one
Hey Hey You You
I could be your girlfriend
Hey Hey You You
I know that you like me
No way No way
No, it’s not a secret
Hey Hey You You
I want to be your girlfriend
You’re so fine I want you mine
You’re so delicious I think about you all the time
You are so addictive
Don’t you know
What I can do To make you feel alright
Don’t pretend
I think you know I’m damn precious
Hell Yeah I’m the mother princess
I can tell you like me too
girlfriend hey hey hey hey I wanna be your girl friend.
是不是莎拉布莱曼的《scarboroufair》
可能是 艾薇儿的
girlfriend
我也想找这个歌,是什么歌啊?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖