上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢80个英文电影或动画片经典句子8部中的80个句子
80个有点儿多,我就给楼主简单举几个例子:1. 动画片《Star Trek》(星际旅行)片头语:Space, the last frontier. These are the voyagers of the starship - Enterprise. Their five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek up new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no man has gone before!2.美剧《Heros》(超能英雄): Save the cheer-leader, save the world.3.大部分美剧的片头提示:Viewer discretion is advized.4.美剧《Band of brothers》(兄弟连)第十集最后, 里高特翻译德国将军的讲话:Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You have fought bravely,proudly,for your country. You are a special group, who have found in one another a bond. That exists only in combat. Among brothers, who shared foxholes,held each others in dire moments, who've seen death and suffered together. I am proud to have served with each one of you. You all deserve a long and happy life in peace.5.电影《独立日》,Will Smith击落外星人飞船,并打开舱盖痛扁外星人后的一句:"Welcome to the earth!"6.美国漫画《行尸走肉》里,Rick对众人的一句话:"Zombies are not the walking dead. We are !"7. 电影《星球大战》,尤达大师常说的一句:"May the force be with you"
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英文电影经典句子_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英文电影经典句子
上传于||文档简介
&&自​己​收​集​的​一​些​电​影​中​经​典​的​句​子
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢您现在的位置: >
英语电影经典句子
来源:www. 作者:
时间: 11:04
英语电影经典句子 Fasten your seatbelts
You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。 Well,nobody’s perfect. 人无完人。 Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。 Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。 Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅! Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水。英语电影经典句子 Fasten your seatbelts(2)
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。 I’m as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore! 我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了! I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一样就好了。 I think it’s hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。 I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。 I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。 Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。 Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。  
  转载分享本站内容www.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!
英语电影经典句子人人网 - 抱歉
哦,抱歉,好像看不到了
现在你可以:
看看其它好友写了什么
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 安妮日记 的文章

随机推荐