分手大师的相关知识
其他1条回答
我想找的音乐名字是叫base😂终于找到了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁分手大师邓超和杨幂在小岛,邓超洗澡诱惑杨幂时音乐求解~~_百度知道
分手大师邓超和杨幂在小岛,邓超洗澡诱惑杨幂时音乐求解~~
很熟悉的一首歌哦; Mama - G-Slide(Tour Bus)95分40秒左右开始的歌曲:是《三傻大闹宝莱坞》的,很好听,叫Zoobi Doobi 唐大山跟邓超在鸟巢赛跑时候的插曲是又汪正正演唱的《超越梦想》:Lil&#39!还有一首clemence 的Ou es-tubest friend–toy box
分手大师主题曲片尾曲是由邓超和羽泉合唱的《山谷里的回声》唐大师和第一个女fans跳舞的那首歌,也是分手大师中的插曲之一:Amy Winehouse - Some Unholy War开头2分钟飞往日本的航班取消时的歌曲!周笔畅演唱的“叶小春之歌”《HelloWorld》
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
分手大师的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁分手大师邓超开的绿色车时候放的音乐_百度知道
分手大师邓超开的绿色车时候放的音乐
《HelloWorld》:周笔畅演唱的“叶小春之歌”演唱:周笔畅作曲:刘峰铄、王喆作词:刘峰铄Hey, morning and kiss the worldPut on my little shiny skirtHappen to meet a dogwho gave me a spit of the tongueI’m singing on the roadWish I would never grow oldand summer time would never goHello my world hello you worldEvery time when I saw your faceWon’t you please send me a smileand dance with my toeHello small world hello big worldWanna give my love to everyonebut this time I’d keep it deep in my soulHey, morning and kiss the worldPut on my little shiny skirtHappen to meet a dogwho gave me a spit of the tongueI’m singing on the roadWish I would never grow oldand summer time would never goHello my world hello you worldEvery time when I saw your faceWon’t you please send me a smileand dance with my toeHello small world hello big worldWanna give my love to everyonebut this time I’d keep it deep in my soulHello my world hello you worldEvery time when I saw your faceWon’t you please send me a smileand dance with my toeHello small world hello big worldWanna give my love to everyonebut this time I’d keep it deep in my soul
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
“你好世界”作曲:刘经理丰烁王喆歌词:刘经理丰数演唱情节一
分手大师的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 美人鱼邓超跳舞 的文章

随机推荐