求一首歌,2010年至2011年听过的,男声独唱拉纤歌,英文歌,当时是在songtaste里听到的,不记得歌名和歌词了

【急求】求一首英文歌曲,男声独唱的.旋律很舒缓,开头好像是OH MY LIFE/LOVE, i believed.中间有一段 when you hold me tied, everthing feels right ,cause i beileve have somthing ture 大概就是这样了 具体的我也听不出来
without youAaron Carter - Without You (There’d Be No Me)I’ve been around on this journeyAnd i’m learning,as the world keeps the turningYou’ve got to face the fightJust to live the dream (just to live the dream)Who could’ve believed that one of the Touring the globe and all those fond memories (what?)Who would have ever guessed thatIt would be like that(Come on)But through it allWho’s been there for meTo care for meEven shed a tear for meYou’re the one who’s kept it realSo in return this is how I feel(Come on)Do you mind where I came from?And I had to tell you in this songWithout youWhere would I be?(Come on,hear me out now)No matter where the strong may lead meHometown boy or a face on TVIt’s plain to seeThat without you there’d be no me(Be no me,.e on)It’s a dream that I’ve.e so farThe ups and downs are thereBut I’ve worked so hardMany people don’t know the life I liveAlways on the road,always planning a showGetting down to buisness in the studioI can face the day because of the love you giveThrough it all when the day is done andThe night has begun,you’re still my number oneYou’re the one who’s kept it realSo in return this is how I feelOne shout to my familyCause when things get tough,they understand meTwo shouts to my boys at homeOh I’m not there,you know you’re not aloneThree shouts to my label because without themI would not be able,to make the fourth shout outTo the ones I think about,the masterpiece to theMasterplan,that’s you the fansLooking back from where I came fromAnd I had to tell you in this songWithout youWhere would I be?(where would I be to)No matter where the strong may lead meHometown boy or a face on TVIt’s plain to see(plain to see)That without you there’d be no me(be no me)END
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 男声独唱 的文章

随机推荐