有没有像“someone like you下载”一样歌词用古风翻译出来的英文歌曲

相传阿黛尔的情歌有一种催泪的神奇效果,这不,“阿呆”感人肺腑的新单《Hello》一推出就哭倒了一众老外小伙伴。然而,对于咱中国小伙伴来说,这还远远不够,译成大白话的中文歌词怎能表达被戳泪点的感伤?于是乎,有情操的网友便将目光投向了博大精深的文言文,这唯美旋律再配上古风歌词,整首歌瞬间美出新高度!听完一首不过瘾的小伙伴,继续往下看,原来这么多英文歌都有文言版! 这神一般的意境必须献上膝盖~别来无恙HelloHello it's me I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet To go over everything 问君无恙兮,一别经年;可否相见兮,述别过往。They say that time's supposed to heal ya but I ain't done much healing 人言时光兮,治人情伤;欲忘不能兮,我心惆怅!Hello can you hear me I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be 君可听闻兮,旧人相唤?我居加州兮,思怀茫茫。When we were younger and free I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet 安记否?经年未过时,年少不羁。已忘言,世若崩塌兮,我心所想。There's such a difference between us And a million miles 一别万里兮,遥遥无方;别后无言兮,不敢相忘。Hello from the other side I must've called a thousand times to tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done But when I call you never seem to be home万里问君兮,别来无恙?思君千遍兮,倾诉衷肠。悔不当初矣,与君别离!问君千遍兮,恍若未闻。Hello from the outside At least I can say that I've tried to tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore 万里问君兮,别来无恙?上下求索兮,诉我衷肠:悔不当初矣,使君心伤!得慰我心者兮,闻君无恙。Hello,how are you?It's so typical of me to talk about myself I'm sorry I hope that you're well 问君无恙兮,君可安康?自说自话兮,诉我衷肠。Did you ever make it out of that town Where nothing ever happened小城安记否,但言无妨;往不可追兮,祝君安康。 It's no secretThat the both of us are running out of time.与君相约,旧日时光存兮,安敢相忘?好与君知,时不我待者兮,不敢相忘!Hello from the other side I must've called a thousand times to tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done But when I call you never seem to be home万里问君兮,别来无恙?思君千遍兮,倾诉衷肠。悔不当初矣,与君别离!问君千遍兮,恍若未闻。Hello from the outside At least I can say that I've tried to tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore 万里问君兮,别来无恙?上下求索兮,诉我衷肠:悔不当初矣,使君心伤!得慰我心者兮,闻君无恙。Ooooohh anymore, ooooohh anymore Ooooohh anymore, anymore得慰我心者兮,闻君无恙。……另寻沧海Someone Like YouI heard that you’re settled down.已闻君,诸事安康。That you found a girl and you’re married now.
遇佳人,不久婚嫁。I heard that your dreams came true.
已闻君,得偿所想。Guess she gave you things I didn’t give to you. 料得是,卿识君望。Old friend, why are you so shy?旧日知己,何故张皇?Ain’t like you to hold back or hide from the light
遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited客有不速,实非我所想。But I couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it.
避之不得,遑论与相抗。I'd hoped you’d see my face and that you'd be reminded异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn’t over.
再无所求,涕零而泪下。Never mind, I’ll find someone like you.
毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。 I wish nothing but the best for you, too
抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。You know how the time flies
光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。 Only yesterday was the time of our lives
欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。We were born and raised in the summer haze 彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。 Bound by the surprise of our glory days 自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。 I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited客有不速,实非我所想 But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
避之不得,遑论与相抗I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn’t over.
再无所求,涕零而泪下。Never mind, I’ll find someone like you.
毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。 I wish nothing but the best for you, too
抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said 勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。Nothing compares, no worries or cares
无可与之相提,切莫忧心同挂念。 Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made
糊涂遗恨难免,白璧微瑕方可恋。 Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?此中酸甜苦咸,世上谁人堪相言。 Never mind, I'll find someone like you
毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。 I wish nothing but the best for you
抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。……绝代芳华Young and Beautiful电影《了不起的盖茨比》主题曲I've seen the world Done it all, had my cake now 目睹世界,尽失初样Diamonds, brilliant, and Bel-Air now金迷纸醉,靡靡奢奢Hot summer nights mid-July仲夏夜茫,七月未央When you and I were forever wild我们年少轻狂,不惧岁月漫长The crazy days, the city lights纵情时光,华灯初上The way you'd play with me like a child我们嬉戏疯狂,童稚之心难藏Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful当年华老去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长?Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul当一无所有,遍体鳞伤,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长?I know you will, I know you will我深知你会,我深知你会I know that you will我深知你的爱经久绵长Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?当容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长?I've seen the world, lit it up as my stage now目睹世界,舞台聚光Channeling angels in the new age now粉墨登场,年代转化Hot summer days, rock and roll白日盛夏,摇滚震耳欲响The way you'd play for me at your show你华装登场,独为我而唱And all the ways I got to know精致脸庞,魂灵不羁狂妄Your pretty face and electric soul你华装登场,我一睹难忘Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful当年华老去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长?Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul当一无所有,遍体鳞伤,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长?I know you will, I know you will我深知你会,我深知你会I know that you will我深知你的爱经久绵长Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?当容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长?Dear lord when I get to heaven上帝在上,当我去至天堂Please let me bring my man可否有他陪伴在旁When he comes tell me that you'll let me让他随行,让他进场Father tell me if you can神灵请给我回答Oh that grace, Oh that body,Oh that face, makes me wanna party优雅气场,让我沉沦疯狂He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds他是太阳,他的光芒,让我如钻石夺目,璀璨闪亮  Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?当年华老去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长?Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?当一无所有,遍体鳞伤,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长?……如释冰Let It Go电影《冰雪奇缘》插曲The snow glows white on the mountain tonight霜辄夜白,日暮尽苍生远Not a footprint to be seen独游偶影江水寒A kingdom of isolation山门内外蜃城孑然And it looks like I'm the queen王于冰雪定萧山The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside风掣千刃,寒啸千载,慰我心安Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried身得托沧海,血以荐轩辕Don't let them in, don't let them see勿近勿探,阴翳犹在Be the good girl you always have to be纲礼持之,也堪念存心善Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know昨日无常,今时无往Well, now they know然,尽矣说Let it go, let it go我如风,任去留Can't hold it back anymore休将鸿鹄比伏囚Let it go, let it go我如虹,任天阔Turn aw且听狂澜度三秋I don't care what they're going to say毋言多,不敢同苟合Let the storm rage on一霰风摊破The cold never bothered me anyway唯我,敢挑只身赴寒流It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small啼笑远烟皆邈末,屋舍俨若蚁蝼And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all时维往矣不胜惶恐,今非彼可制我It's time to see what I can do. To test the limits and break through适于旦夕,何以为兮。假我之力,惊刹天地No right, no wrong, no rules for me谁是谁非,方圆无稽I'm free肆意行Let it go, let it go我如风,任去留I am one with the wind and sky浩荡中天气无咎Let it go, let it go我如虹,任天阔You'll never see me cry初晴乍逢霁雨后Here I stand and here I'll stay驾寒宫,划地为楼Let the storm rage on不惧风萧索My power flurries through the air into the ground力拔千钧气贯地,聚息摄魄冰My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around灵动珠齑腾霜起,重于游丝轻于絮And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast花晶盘郁撷绮思,玉宇观飞惊。I'm never going back, the past is in the past过眼翻覆往昔,何必执于归去Let it go, let it go我如风,任去留And I'll rise like the break of dawn愿化羲和驱夜魔Let it go, let it go我如虹,任天阔That perfect girl is gone无暇过隙便无踪Here I stand in the light of day驾寒宫,向阳高耸Let the storm rage on一霰风摊破The cold never bothered me anyway唯我,敢挑只身赴寒流痴情如我All of MeWhat would I do without your smart mouth若无卿软语,茫茫何所投Drawing me in, and you kicking me out秋波青睐又嗔怪推我手Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can’t pin you down颠倒神魂,舌口钝,难将卿留What’s going on in that beautiful mind蕙质素心深思教人猜I’m on your magical mystery ride缥缈洛水仙境我愿来And I’m so dizzy, don’t know what hit me, but I’ll be alright恍如昏疾,似当头棒击,却一往无碍My head’s under water纵身溺头埋But I’m breathing fine畅游洛水称快You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind神女风姿叫我挣脱形骸‘Cause All of Me尽付痴情意Loves all of you爱君无所避Love your curves and all your edges曼妙婀娜也娇蛮气,All your perfect imperfections多少瑕疵都是绝丽Give your all to me安心且相依I’ll give my all to you我已尽付痴情意You’re my end and my beginning爱萌于卿不改初惑Even when I lose I’m winning他日丧志也无憾‘Cause I give you all, All of Me只因我早已付尽痴情意And you give me all, all of you卿且安心相依偎How many times do I have to tell you几许按捺不住终相诉Even when you’re crying you’re beautiful too美人泣下梨花带雨The world is beating you down, I’m around through every mood世间纵有万千难,同悲同喜不离去You’re my downfall, you’re my muse思君如激流,对乐韵仙女My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues一曲天籁撩动我心绪I can’t stop singing, it’s ringing, in my head for you放声琴瑟里,轻唤汝,歌尽心中慕My head’s under water纵身溺头埋But I’m breathing fine畅游洛水称快You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind神女风姿叫我挣脱形骸‘Cause All of Me尽付痴情意Loves all of you爱君无所避Love your curves and all your edges曼妙婀娜也娇蛮气All your perfect imperfections多少瑕疵都是绝丽Give your all to me安心且相依I’ll give my all to you我已尽付痴情意You’re my end and my beginning爱萌于卿不改初惑Even when I lose I’m winning他日丧志也无憾‘Cause I give you all, All of Me只因我早已付尽痴情意And you give me all, all of you卿且安心相依偎Give me all of you同剪西窗烛Cards on the table, we’re both showing hearts开诚共夜话Risking it all, though it’s hard足蹈荆棘也莫怕……听完上面几首歌,是不是感觉人类已经阻止有才华的中国网友们了?如果说这些歌的古风译名走的是唯美古典路线,那么下面这些歌名的网友神翻译,就彻底颠覆了世纪君的三观……《Wake Me Up When September Ends》 一觉睡到国庆节《Hotel California》 加州招待所《Take Me Home, Country Road》 我回家走国道~《As Long As You Love Me》 越长越爱你《Rolling In the Deep》 如果滚请深滚《Born This Way》 生育指南《Melt My Heart To Stone》 吃了秤砣铁了心《Baby One More Time》 宝贝玩毛毯《We Are Young》 我们痒《Blue Jeans》 不如惊死《Need You Now》 你就闹《Set Fire to the Rain》 火烧雨《I Wanna Go》 爱网购《Yesterday Once More》耶稣他爹玩什么《Big Girl Don't Cry》 大妹子别哭《Run the World (Girls)》 女孩满世界跑《Mr. Know It All》 全能汉子《Dangerous》 等着肉丝《Princess Of China》 还珠格格好吧,世纪君表示好想静静……等等,你以为这就是全部?!终极大招之全能地名系列↓↓↓《We Found Love》 潍坊的爱《Fool In Love》 福临莱芜《Do Ya Thang》 东营小事《You Da One》 烟台一吻《Where Have You Been》 威海油饼《Talk That Talk》聊城快书评论功能已开启,速戳右下角体验哦~请尊重原创,公众号转载请给我们发送“转载”二字获得授权。【福利】微信订电子报5折起!回复“订报”查看详情~
看过本文的人还看过
21世纪英文报的更多文章
大家在看 ^+^
推荐阅读 ^o^
婚姻这道题,你解好了吗?
图观 | 看完这组明星对比图,你会觉得“岁月是把杀猪刀”这句话更适合男人……
很多人许多事,心里明白就好
老妈与老婆的六大区别……!
猜你喜欢 ^_^
24小时热门文章
微信扫一扫
分享到朋友圈【神翻译】英文诗:someone like you | 巴别塔小组 | 果壳网 科技有意思
42194人加入此小组
Someone like you另寻沧海--Adele阿黛拉I heard, that your settled down.  已闻君,诸事安康。That you, found a girl and your married now.遇佳人,不久婚嫁。I heard that your dreams came true.  已闻君,得偿所想。Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.   料得是,卿识君望。Old friend, why are you so shy?旧日知己,何故张惶?It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,实非我所想。ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  避之不得,遑论与相抗。I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,  异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn't over.再无所求,涕零而泪下。Never mind, I'll find someone like you.  毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"  “情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。You'd know, how the time flies.光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.  欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。We were born and raised in a summery haze.  彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。Bound by the surprise of our glory days.  自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,实非我所想。ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  避之不得,遑论与相抗。I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,  异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn't over.再无所求,涕零而泪下。Never mind, I'll find someone like you.  毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"  “情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。Nothing compares, no worries or cares.  无可与之相提,切莫忧心同挂念。Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.  糊涂遗恨难免,白璧微瑕方可恋。Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?  此中酸甜苦咸,世上谁人堪相言?Never mind, I'll find someone like you.  毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"  “情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。Never mind, I'll find someone like you.  毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"  “情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。从豆瓣转来的,不知道出自哪里,但是这也太神了吧!
+ 加入我的果篮
科学松鼠会成员,心理学博士生
再配上古琴伴奏,就更绝了。
有机化学博士,法学学士
看到开头就激动了。开头两句很传神也很言简意赅。
我之前有发过啊。。。不过我是从冷兔看到的。。。后来看豆瓣。。。据说是人人上转来的。。。我一直觉得那个yeah翻得很神。。。
同感!那个yeah真的太妙了!引用horrming的回应:我之前有发过啊。。。不过我是从冷兔看到的。。。后来看豆瓣。。。据说是人人上转来的。。。我一直觉得那个yeah翻得很神。。。
古生物学博士生,科学松鼠会成员
引用Alex的回应:I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn't over.再无所求,涕零而泪下。这两句翻译得有问题。原文是提醒对方,过往的一切对自己来说,还远远未结束(伤害还在,所以才会有Rolling in the deep,嗯嗯),但是译文里面居然就“再无所求”了。都翻译成这样子了咱就别指望忠实原文了……已经是再创作,不能叫翻译了。这一整段和原文就是两回事了……I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.直译:我不愿当不速之客突然拜访。译文作:客有不速,实非我所想。该句完全看不出来这个不速之客说的就是“我”本人ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  直译:但我不能远离你,我不能抗拒(这冲动)。译文作:避之不得,遑论与相抗。之字指代不明也就罢了,这个遑论是怎么回事呢?遑论=更何况、更不用说,但原文哪里有递进关系呢?I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,直译:我希望你会看见我的容颜,你会回想起。这句话是解释,为什么我不愿作不速之客却偏要来拜访,因为我希望你再看我最后一眼。译文作:异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。“我希望”的意思全没了,而“偶遇”又是从哪里来的呢?That for me, it isn't over.直译:对我来说,这段感情尚未结束。这句话是上文remind后面的从句,是我希望提醒你的内容。译文作:再无所求,涕零而泪下。和原文完全无关了。——————————————————————这个中文版好不好,另当别论。但这无论如何没有资格自称为“翻译”。
同意楼上,我非常不喜欢这篇“翻译”许多地方与原文有意思偏差。翻译成这样,让人觉得有哗众取宠之嫌疑。
支持!!!!lyla引用lylafinal的回应:同意楼上,我非常不喜欢这篇“翻译”许多地方与原文有意思偏差。翻译成这样,让人觉得有哗众取宠之嫌疑。
无机化学研究生,天文爱好者
我觉着吧,觉得好的都是一上来就看到这个版本的觉得不好的都是先看过(听过)原版,然后看到这个觉得不伦不类其实也就是一个偏信,一个偏雅的问题和个人口味有关系吧毕竟许渊冲的许多翻译也是偏雅的最著名的那个就是powder the face与face the powder虽然我不喜欢毛的诗,但是还是觉得他想得很绝总之一句话,个人的口味问题,第一印象问题有人喜欢信,有人喜欢雅,仅此而已
古生物学博士生,科学松鼠会成员
引用广林星云的回应:我觉着吧,觉得好的都是一上来就看到这个版本的觉得不好的都是先看过(听过)原版,然后看到这个觉得不伦不类其实也就是一个偏信,一个偏雅的问题和个人口味有关系吧毕竟许渊冲的许多翻译也是偏雅的最著名的那个就是powder the face与face the powder虽然我不喜欢毛的诗,但是还是觉得他想得很绝总之一句话,个人的口味问题,第一印象问题有人喜欢信,有人喜欢雅,仅此而已这不是偏雅,这是完全抛弃了信。powder the face 与 face the powder ,字面上改了,意思没改。涂脂抹粉-红妆,面对火药-武装,对应无错。这是完全合理的。而这一篇呢,你能说它意思没改么。
翻译才是戴着镣铐起舞……
细胞生物学硕士,果壳译者
翻译的好文雅~ps这首歌也非常好听
生态学硕士
一看就是歌词啥的。再创作什么的,也不错
都什么水平呀?这翻译烂透了。第一句就翻错了。 settle down是安定下来的意思,怎么能翻成安康呢?又不是拜年,安康?!
个中痛楚译得传神,美
古生物学博士生,科学松鼠会成员
引用鹰之舞的回应:一看就是歌词啥的。再创作什么的,也不错我唱了一下,合不上曲调……当成单纯的词来看吧。
生态学硕士
嘻,突然好想听听Ent唱歌呢~引用Ent的回应:我唱了一下,合不上曲调……当成单纯的词来看吧。
国际关系学学士
引用鹰之舞的回应:嘻,突然好想听听Ent唱歌呢~+∞
莎拉.布莱曼有首歌叫《There's no one like you》,歌词也挺棒的。
这翻译屎一样 还有人说好
总觉得果壳喜欢自娱自乐
第一句翻译错了 已有网友指出 第二句已经结婚了 哈哈哈。。。
引用lylafinal的回应:同意楼上,我非常不喜欢这篇“翻译”许多地方与原文有意思偏差。翻译成这样,让人觉得有哗众取宠之嫌疑。+1,古英语译成文言还差不多,翻译应该尽量忠实原风格……这真的只能算成炫技的再创作…
说起来…高三的时候好像看到校刊上有高一的学妹把think of me译成诗经体的…当时就觉得好穿越好混搭…
计算机系研究生,硬件开发工程师
我觉得译者的中文功底很好啊,但是如你们所说,我也觉着有些做作和生搬硬套而脱离原意了。忽然想起俩月前还用校内这货的时候给人翻译了一首诗,当时为了效果,基本全成我的rewrite了。。现在好想跑回去让他删贴。。丢不起这人了实在。。
PS 我觉得译者中文功底好大概也只是因为我的语文水平退化了,who knows。。但凡看不太懂的我都觉得比我牛。。
除了题目“另寻沧海”之外,感觉很糟糕,既然翻译成古汉语的形式(或者诗经体什么的),却丢掉了古汉语的抑扬顿挫,如同拿着筷子吃薯条,一条条看着别扭,音律美和音节美都没了。翻译内容什么的.,,,,,如果把“另寻沧海”改成“另找一个她”,感觉就会逊色很多啊。
引用lylafinal的回应:同意楼上,我非常不喜欢这篇“翻译”许多地方与原文有意思偏差。翻译成这样,让人觉得有哗众取宠之嫌疑。说难听点,不如说是作者想另写一篇吧,何必还要攀附上翻译的噱头?搞得好像只有他或她懂英文和懂押韵一样。
自古高手在民间啊!
(C)2016果壳网&&&&京ICP证100430号&&&&京网文[-239号&&&&新出发京零字东150005号

我要回帖

更多关于 someone like you伴奏 的文章

随机推荐