用英语的方式阐述对红色旅游分析阐述的理解

《对旅游的看法》英语作文60字,
Traveling is a good activity. When you are fed up with your work and study, and when you are free, you can go to a beautiful place to enjoy the beauty of nature, you can breathe fresh air, and make some friends. But sometimes, it is not a good thing. The weather often changes, you may be caught in the rain and may catch a cold while traveling. Therefore, you should prepare yourself carefully before the trip. You had better find a companion, so that you can help each other
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的位置: &
关于旅游英语翻译问题的思考当前位置: &
求翻译:我认为旅游是一种很好的放松方式是什么意思?
我认为旅游是一种很好的放松方式
问题补充:
I think that tourism is a good way to relax
I believe that tourism is a great way to unwind
I thought the traveling is one very good relaxation way
I think that tourism is a good way of relaxing
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!书面表达 :在英语课上,同学们就自己喜欢的旅游方式展开了讨论。请你根据下表内容,用英语写一篇短文,汇报讨论结果,并谈谈自己的想法_英语书面表达_萌芽学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
书面表达&:在英语课上,同学们就自己喜欢的旅游方式展开了讨论。请你根据下表内容,用英语写一篇短文,汇报讨论结果,并谈谈自己的想法
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
书面表达&:在英语课上,同学们就自己喜欢的旅游方式展开了讨论。请你根据下表内容,用英语写一篇短文,汇报讨论结果,并谈谈自己的想法
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 12:13:22
书面表达 76.在英语课上,同学们就自己喜欢的旅游方式展开了讨论。请你根据下表内容,用英语写一篇短文,汇报讨论结果,并谈谈自己的想法.
◆有导游,不会迷路; ◆不必自己找宾馆; ◆结识朋友,相互帮助.
◆自由安排时间; ◆选择自己喜欢的旅游景点; ◆学会照顾自己,
注意:1.文章必须包括表中全部内容,可适当增加细节; 2.想法至少在两句以上; 3.开头已给出,不计入总词数,你只需接着写; 4.词数:80一100。 参考词汇:团队旅游travel with a group;个人旅游travel alone安排arrangeRecently, we have discussed the ways to go traveling. Here is the result. Some students choose to travel with a group. ____________&One possible version :Recently, we have discussed the ways to go traveling. Here is the result. Some students choose to travel with a group. With a guide's help, they won't get lost and they don't need to look for hotels by themselves.Besides, they can make friends and help each other while traveling.However, other students prefer to travel alone. That's because they can arrange their time freely and choose to visit their favorite sights. What's more, it's a chance for them to learn to look after themselves.For me, I'd like 4o travel alone. I want to spend enough time visiting the places I like. In this way, I can enjoy my vacation better.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
旅游英语翻译方法浅析旅游英语,旅游翻译
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
旅游英语翻译方法浅析
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 猎聘理解猎头工作方式 的文章

随机推荐