speedo官方旗舰店m那个叫kk的rapper什么来头

Speedom (Wwc2)-Tech N9ne, Speedom (Wwc2)MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Speedom (Wwc2)
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
[Verse 1: Tech N9ne]
I get to busting like I'm a thirty ought six
When I'm ripping the beat up, but then I heard he got pissed
When I got at the top and they made him pretty hot (Chop!)
'Cause he knowin' that Tecca Nina's a dirty chopper (Chop!)
He's handle, holmes, here's a handful
How in the hell he hovering having hella go H.A.M. though?
I said to Seven, &Richie Havens'll be the man&
So we put it together thinking Eminem was a gamble (Chop!)
Guess not, cause he be the guest spot
Kaliko said, &What we doin'?& I said to 'em, &Let's chop&
So now the people finally get three of the best locked (Chop!)
Never be another choppers comin' so let's rock, nigga (Chop!)
You're on, people got to wondering if it's a for sure song
Yes, I got another killer making a tour strong
If you thinking of battling - you're gone!
[Verse 2: Krizz Kaliko]
Nobody can catch him he the Speedy Gonzales
The beat is the problem
And if ya got your feet in your mouth
You gon' have to beat it up out of him
It's a lot of 'em and I mean a lot of 'em
And me and Nina used to follow them
I've got to audibly body them
This is it man, the hitman, the Ip Man, karate 'em
And the fans will lift hands, we'll be dancin' out of 'em
And in Kansas advanced to withstand a pile of 'em
Who stands with two hands to move in the crowd of 'em
If I ain't makin' sense
Then you better sample the amp of it like the bass
It ain't ever been a gift for me to heat 'em, I beat 'em, I burn 'em
(Then I let 'em melt)
They never heard of us, but look at 'em turnin' up
I slap the shirt off a super simpleton makin 'em be impotent
If and when I be flippin', niggas be feminine
I said the purpose to pimp a pen
And reverse the conditions I'm living in
And do bigger numbers than Eminem
Gotta be fast or I'll smash on a nigga
With half the cash I'm a little sicker, quicker than you figure
(Ice cold) I make 'em shiver bigger than the winter
If you half ass delivering I'mma eat your dinner (Yum')
Better than mine, oh no, not me, I mean other guys
I jump around so do that mean that I’m rubberized?
Me and N9ne master meaning we murderize
We'll bleed 'em, beat 'em, 'til they be gone, feed 'em
[Hook: Krizz Kaliko & Tech N9ne]
Speedom! (If you wanna go with us)
Speedom! (I'mma leave 'em in the dust)
Speedom! (I must be the one to bust)
Speedom! (And I'm gonna hit the clutch)
[Bridge: Krizz Kaliko]
Sometimes, I feel
Like I'll never slow down
(Worldwide Choppers)
Sometimes, I feel
(Worldwide Choppers)
[Verse 3: Eminem]
Wait! Before I wreck this beat, let me just check to see
If Stephanie Mills left any extra refills of ecstasy pills next to me
In the seats spilled or she eat 'em all with a breakfast drink
(You inspect the sink?)
In the habit of grabbing a mic and babbling, I dabble in the Vic's
But I might just swallow my fucking Ritalin tablet after the night
I'm grabbing it right from the medicine cabinet
'Cause that's what it's like and attack it like a Dracula bite
Jetpack in my backpack when I write
All this anger pent up inside
I went up inside a Bennigans diner with a cigarette lighter
Figured I'd try to set a big enough fire
That'll trigger the sprinkler system
And I'd escape, but the getaway driver screwed up my limo
Collided with the center divider
I went through the window and ended up being
Pinned to the side of a semi
Offended beside a friend of the guy's wife
Friend of the flight attendant from Idaho
That took an antenna in the vagina hole
'Cause when I pick up a pen I'm venomous
And I'm as thick as Dennis the Menace
Like an evil dental hygienist sinister
You've been yelling dementedness
I invented this, I'm the genesis
Eminem is a nemesis to a feminist
Fuckin' smart alec degenerate
I got Ellen DeGeneres
Tryna tell me these men are just full of jealousy
Envious of female independence
Hell with a clitoris, hit or miss
You will never consider this a bitter disappointment
I'll never fail to deliver this
Whatever the weather in this'll be
Just like a certificate of authenticity that I'm thinkin' about
Just tryna think of the quickest and sickest way for 'em to picket it
I pick a day to be picked and I'm picking the wickedest shit to say
Spin it back on a level, incredible, head of a rebel, unforgettable
Better believe these beats are edible
I consider loose leaf a vegetable
And I stalk my prey
You think you got away, uh-uh not today
Murder you on a song and then I'll just say
I was with Dr. Dre and Robert Blake
Eatin' lobster, steak and coffee cake
At a restaurant with Drake
And Tech just got to make sure that our stories corroborate
I'm a lot to take like Kanye
Walking up on the stage for Beyonce
Like it's my job to say
That you're not a real artist, but it's my obligation
Honest Abe is on his way, you will not escape
Ammunition, replenish the Punisher
With his gun at your hundred words
And a clip on that which motherfuckers better run
If you're not lookin' to get run over by the roadrunner
No wonder no one don't wanna go
And jump in front of a fuckin' runaway locomotive
Or get thrown up under it just tryna fuck with the...
Sometimes, I feel
(Worldwide Choppers)
Sometimes, I feel
(Worldwide Choppers)
[Verse 4: Tech N9ne]
I'm the fury, the final fight
I flip it on fraudulent fellas for feelin' fright
I flick it on fire, finish him when the flow in flight
Feminine fakers fall, I'm floggin' a foe with a fife (Chop!)
Never forget it, I severed the head of a critic
I sped up and did it, you tripping to be a dead epidemic
Or wet up a clinic, and make a bloody redder percentage
Of an addict who's having to get the lead of a cynic (Go!)
I was never the Devil, I put up a fight up in the industry
Peddle the metal, we giving the light, a lot of energy
We repping, beat checking he that be Koba (Chop!)
If he's the evil enemy it'll be over (Chop!)
Wanna get down, in front of your town
You ever making fun of the clown, I'm gunning you down
We doing it under the ground, a wonderful sound
If anybody come at the hound, no one'll be found (Bitch!)
Would never be chopping without Slick Rick
I got it from the record, 'Lick the Balls' and this dick
If you never listen to me, you musical misfit (Chop!)
Nah, cause every time I be dropping I get bit
I'm hearing a lot of rappers, they trying to spit quick
But the Middle West got 'em, and we killing 'em in this bitch (Chop!)
If you ain't in my circle of choppers you missed it
'Cause me and my nigga Twista ruler, and that's it
Sometimes, I feel
(Worldwide Choppers)
Sometimes, I feel
(Worldwide Choppers)
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 15:42
LRC歌词最后由
编辑于 16:40
你可能会喜欢的精选集
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
尼玛就像按了快进一样
没有1做得好。从1:46开始带感
Holly shit!!
em这最牛逼的一面是被kk和9逼出来的。。。
难得都是快速型em还没抢光风头 九爷是狠
看到姆爷我就下载了
(第1页, 共33条)
收藏Speedom (Wwc2)的人们
听Speedom (Wwc2)的人也听
关注虾米:rapper是不是可以理解成强奸犯?_eminem吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:680,131贴子:
rapper是不是可以理解成强奸犯?收藏
《盗墓笔记》十年之约,震撼揭秘真实地下世界
少了一个p谢谢……
raper才是XX犯谢谢……
不是不抢了吗
那也没得 插呀 反正无聊……真的很无聊
并不是每一个rapper都是强奸犯
Rapist才是吧...
我也是个良民。
你和6L的哪个说的是对的 - -
LZSB,鉴定完毕
19L真相,鉴定完毕
签名大亮……
那是raper..
草,哪他妈有raper这个词?是rapist好么。一帮帮的英语怎么学的?雪特
LZ也是个强奸犯
有道GOOGLE都翻译成强奸犯朗文是rapist
搁哪儿整的?求帖子链接。。
正规的应该是rapist吧,反正我听说唱只听到过rapist,从来没听说过raper
貌似raper是法语里的强奸犯
强奸犯不应该是kobe么? 别喷我,随便说说!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求speedom的中文歌词_百度知道关于speedom有没有用加速器之类的_eminem吧_百度贴吧
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关于speedom有没有用加速器之类的收藏
有没有知道的啊
不知道的就别乱说了
《盗墓笔记》十年之约,震撼揭秘真实地下世界
没有 因为有个大兄弟翻唱过了
没有,老公应该来个现场版
没有用,我的全民k歌都翻唱了的
你问这种问题是对TECH EM RITTZ这种rapper的侮辱。。。。。。。
开加速器封号呢,阿姆老玩家了没必要。
你一下子质疑了wwc,mwc1,mwc2里的所有人,同时也质疑了SM,FV,碎嘴等一众厂牌,也质疑了RA,locksmith,potluck等一众udgd rapper
楼主会被打的
……怎么可能,作为一个rapper是不能允许自己这么做的
我把你的图收下了,请你也把我的图收下吧!【图片】
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Speedom英文歌词+中英歌词_eminem吧_百度贴吧
Speedom英文歌词+中英歌词收藏
还是看没人发,记得看帖回帖,这歌翻得我真是不容易。。。
《盗墓笔记》十年之约,震撼揭秘真实地下世界
全部分两段发,因为真的太长了这歌真的有杀伤力,我最近还受伤了,翻得我一边心理纠结,一边坐着感觉身体越来越痛
申明:我翻译不会逐字翻,偶尔按心情可能改动一点,或者加点,但是我仍然尽量遵循作者的意思。我也不玩什么文字游戏,不会写那种看起来特别华丽,看起来好像很屌的东西,但我仍希望以尊重作者的意思为先。(顺便,我语文课确实不好)可能刚开始翻译,不大明显,以后也会继续努力最后:记得回帖,这首翻得我内心好憔悴
( •̀∀•́ )
[Tech N9ne:]I get to busting like I'm a thirty-aught-sixWhen I'm rippin' the beat up, but then I heard they got pissedWhen I got at the top then made 'em pretty hotCause they knowin' that Tecca Ninna's the dirty chop (chopp-er)He’s handled, Holmes, here’s a handfulHow in the hell he hoverin', havin' hell and go ham thoughI said to Seven, &Richard Havens'll be the man&So we put it together thinking Eminem was a gambleGuess not, cause he be the guest spotKaliko said, &what we doin'?,& I said to 'im, &let's chop&So now the people finally get three of the best lockedNever be another choppers comin' so let's rock, niggaYou're on, people got to wondering if it's a for sure songYes, I got another killer making a tour strongIf you thinking of battling - you're gone![Krizz Kaliko:]Nobody can catch up, meet the Speedy GonzalezThe beat is the problemAnd if ya got your feet in your mouthYou gon' have to beat it up out of himIt's a lot of 'em and I mean a lot of 'emAnd me and Nina used to follow themI’ve got to audibly body themAnd this is it man, the hitman, the Ip Man, karate 'emAnd the fans will lift hands, we'll be dancin' out of 'emAnd in Kansas advanced to withstand a pile of 'emWho stands with two hands to move in the crowd of 'emIf I ain't makin' senseThen you better sample the amp of it like the bassIt ain't ever been a given, I heat 'em, I beat 'em, I burn 'emThen I let 'em outThey never heard of us, but look at me, I'm turnin' upI slap the shirt off a stupid simpleton to make 'em be impotentIf and when I'm flippin, niggas be feminineI said the purpose to pick a penAnd reverse the conditions I'm livin' inAnd do bigger numbers than EminemGotta be fast so I smash on a niggaWith half the cash I'm a little sicker, quicker than your figure(Ice cold) I make 'em shiver bigger than the winterIf you half ass delivering I'mma eat your dinnerBetter than mine, oh no, not me, I mean other guysI jump around so do that mean that I'm rubberized?Me and N9ne master, meaning we murderizeWe bleed ‘em, beat 'em, till they be gone, feed 'em[Hook - Krizz Kaliko (Tech N9ne) x2:]Speedom!(If you wanna go with us)Speedom!(I'mma leave 'em in the dust)Speedom!(I must be the one to bust)Speedom!(And I'm gonna hit the clutch)[Bridge - Krizz Kaliko x2:]Sometimes, I feelLike I'll never slow downWorldwide Choppers
[Eminem:]Wait! Before I wreck this beat, let me just check to seeIf Stephanie Mills left any extra refills of ecstacy pills next to meIn the seats spilled, or did she eat 'em all with a breakfast drink(You inspect the sink?)In the habit of grabbin' a mic and babblin', I dabble in lightsBut I might just swallow my fuckin' Ritalin tablet after the nightI'm grabbin' it right from the medicine cabinetCause that's what it's like and attack it like a Dracula biteJetpack in my backpack when I writeThis thing I penned up inside when I went up insideA Finnegan's diner with a cigarette lighterFigured I'd try to set a big enough fireThat’ll trigger the sprinkler systemAnd I'd escape, but the getaway driver screwed up my limoCollided with the center dividerI went through the window and ended up bein'Pinned to the side of a semiOffended beside a friend of the guy’s wifeFriend of the flight attendant from IdahoThat took an antenna in the vagina hole‘Cause when I pick up a pen I’m venomousAnd I’m as thick as Dennis the MenaceLike an evil dental hygienist, sinisterYou’ve been yelling dementednessI invented this, I’m the GenesisEminem is a nemesis to a feministFuckin' smart alec degenerateI got Ellen DeGeneresTryna tell me these men are just full of jealousyEnvious of female independenceHell with a clitoris, hit or miss youNever consider this a bit of disappointmentI'll never fail to deliver thisWhatever the weather in this'llBe just like a certificate of authenticityThat I’m thinkin’ aboutJust tryna think of the quickest and sickest way for ‘em to picket itI pick a day to be picked and I’m picking the wickedest shit to saySpin it back on a level, incredible, head of a rebel, unforgettableBetter believe these beats are edibleI consider loose leaf a vegetableAnd I stalk my preyYou think you got away, uh-uh not todayMurder you on a song and then I'll just sayI was with Dr. Dre and Robert BlakeEatin' lobster, steak and coffee cakeAt a restaurant with DrakeAnd Tech just got to make sure that our stories corroborateI'm a lot to take like KanyeWalking up on the stage for BeyonceLike it’s my job to sayThat you’re not a real artist, but it’s my obligationHonest Abe is on his way, you will not escapeAmmunition, replenish the PunisherWith his gun at your hundred wordsAnd a clip on that which motherfuckers better runIf you're not lookin' to get run over by the roadrunnerNo wonder no one don't wanna goAnd jump in front of a fuckin' runaway locomotiveOr get thrown up under it just tryna fuck with the..[Hook - Krizz Kaliko (Tech N9ne) x2:]Speedom!(If you wanna go with us)Speedom!(I'mma leave 'em in the dust)Speedom!(I must be the one to bust)Speedom!(And I'm gonna hit the clutch)[Bridge - Krizz Kaliko x2:]Sometimes, I feelLike I'll never slow downWorldwide Choppers[Tech N9ne:]I'm the fury, the final fightI flip it on fraudulent fellas for feelin' frightI flick it on fire, finish him when the flow in flightFeminine fakers fall, I'm floggin' a foe with a fifeNever forget it, I severed the head of a criticI sped up and did it, you tripping to be a dead epidemicOr wet up a clinic, and make a bloody redder percentageOf an addict who’s having to get the lead of a cynicI was never the Devil, I put up a fight up in the industryPeddle the metal, we giving the light, a lot of energyWe repping, beat checking he that be KobaIf he's the evil enemy it'll be overWanna get down in front of your townYou ever making fun of the clown, I'm gunning you downWe doing it under the ground, a wonderful soundIf anybody come at the hound, don't wanna be found, bitchWould never be chopping without Slick RickI got it from the record, lick the balls and this dickIf you never listen to me, you musical misfitNah, cause every time I be dropping I get bitI'm hearing a lot of rappers, they trying to spit quickBut the Middle West got 'em, and we killing 'em in this bitchIf you ain't in my circle of choppers you missed itCause me and my nigga Twista ruler, and that's it[Hook - Krizz Kaliko (Tech N9ne) x2:]Speedom!(If you wanna go with us)Speedom!(I'mma leave 'em in the dust)Speedom!(I must be the one to bust)Speedom!(And I'm gonna hit the clutch)[Bridge - Krizz Kaliko x2:]Sometimes, I feelLike I'll never slow downWorldwide Choppers
翻得有问题尽管说
&Speedom(Worldwide Choppers 2)&(feat. Eminem & Krizz Kaliko)[Tech N9ne:]I get to busting like I'm a thirty-aught-six当我开始说唱,我觉得三十六的我就像没有后面的零头六When I'm rippin' the beat up, but then I heard they got pissed当我开始撕扯这些节奏,但我却发现他们被激怒了When I got at the top then made 'em pretty hot当我开始站上顶端,然后他们的愤怒开始爆发了Cause they knowin' that Tecca Ninna's the dirty chop (chopp-er)因为他们把我Tecca Ninna当作砍刀下肮脏的猪排(我本是大砍刀)He’s handled, Holmes, here’s a handful看,他正像福尔摩斯一样经营着,这里有一堆rapperHow in the hell he hoverin', havin' hell and go ham though他到底是怎么想的,把这些恶人集聚一起,到底想变得多过激I said to Seven, &Richard Havens'll be the man&我对Seven说:“Richard Havens正是我们需要的人”So we put it together thinking Eminem was a gamble可是我们都觉得,加进EMINEM会不会太冒险?Guess not, cause he be the guest spot但应该不会,他可是“怀疑”的污点(因为就是说EM肯定在这首歌里仍超水准)Kaliko said, &what we doin'?,& I said to 'im, &let's chop&Kaliko问:“那我们做什么”我说“让我们来剁碎这一切”So now the people finally get three of the best locked所以这里现在有三个最屌的rapper正在录音室里Never be another choppers comin' so let's rock, nigga不会再有第四个,好了,让我们开始,niggaYou're on, people got to wondering if it's a for sure song当我们开始,人们却开始好奇我们真的是在做歌吗Yes, I got another killer making a tour strong对,我已经得到另一个杀手来加强武装If you thinking of battling - you're gone!如果你想来和我们决斗,你就等死吧 [Krizz Kaliko:]Nobody can catch up, meet the Speedy Gonzalez没人可以追上Speedy GonzalezThe beat is the problem因为你的节奏从一开始就输了And if ya got your feet in your mouth如果你的腿长在你的嘴巴里You gon' have to beat it up out of him你需要把这些从他的嘴里一直揍出来It's a lot of 'em and I mean a lot of 'em这里有一堆的这样的人,我指一大堆And me and Nina used to follow them曾经我和Nina做过他们这样的事I’ve got to audibly body them但我现在已经真正有了成功的歌And this is it man, the hitman, the Ip Man,karate 'em对,这就是,这首歌,就像是职业杀手的空手道And the fans will lift hands, we'll be dancin' out of 'em然后粉丝们会挥舞起他们的双手,我们会在前面领舞And in Kansas advanced to withstand a pile of 'em在Kansas,会最先出现一堆来围观的人Who stands with two hands to move in the crowd of 'em开始涌进我们的粉丝的人群中一起摇摆If I ain't makin' sense如果我说的你觉得不可能Then you better sample the amp of it like the bass那么你最好去尝试加强它,就像这低音It ain't ever been a given, I heat 'em, I beat 'em, I burn 'em如果这样太假设了,让我来加热,编奏,点燃他们Then I let 'em out结束后我便会放他们离开They never heard of us, but look at me, I'm turnin' up他们从来没听说过我们,但是看着我,我会让他们兴奋起来I slap the shirt off a stupid simpleton to make 'em be impotent我扯下我的衣服甩在那个傻子脸上,让他看起来阳痿的像个太监If and when I'm flippin, niggas be feminine当我开始变得热血沸腾,niggas就变得像是女人一样温顺I said the purpose to pick a pen我说了我要拿起笔的原因And reverse the conditions I'm livin' in为了去翻转我现在落魄的生活And do bigger numbers than Eminem去卖出比EMINEM更多的销量Gotta be fast so I smash on a nigga with half the cash要变得更快,所以我用半打钱扇了nigga一巴掌(这是嘲讽以前黑人做奴隶吗?)I'm a little sicker, quicker than your figure我是有点疯狂,远快过你能反应过来(Ice cold) I make 'em shiver bigger than the winter(像冰一样寒冷)让他们颤抖地比冬天更难以遏制If you half ass delivering I'mma eat your dinner如果你慢的到现在才说了一半,那我可要吃掉你的晚饭了Better than mine, oh no, not me, I mean other guys比我更好?哦,不,不是我,你只是比其他一般的家伙好I jump around so do that mean that I'm rubberized?我四处跳跃,这难道是说我是用橡胶包裹起来的吗?Me and N9ne master, meaning we murderize我和N9ne精妙地控制一切,我是说我们正在策划谋杀We bleed ‘em, beat 'em, till they be gone,feed 'em我揍他们,让他们鲜血直流,直到他们逃跑,成为饲料喂养下一批[Hook - Krizz Kaliko (Tech N9ne) x2:]Speedom!(If you wanna go with us)速度感!(如果你想要跟我们一起走)Speedom! (I'mma leave 'em in the dust)速度感!(我想要把他们甩在灰尘中)Speedom!(I must be the one to bust)速度感!(我想要成为引爆速度感的那个)Speedom!(And I'm gonna hit the clutch)速度感!(我正要去扇他们那群废物) [Bridge - Krizz Kaliko x2:]Sometimes, I feel有时,我觉得Like I'll never slow down我从来都没有慢下来过Worldwide Choppers就像满世界跑的机车(也指斧头,象征攻击性)
[Eminem:]Wait! Before I wreck this beat, let me just check to see喂,停下!在我开始敲击起这节奏,先让我检查检查If Stephanie Mills left any extra refillsof ecstacy pills next to meStephanie Mills有没有在我边上留下更多额外的摇头丸In the seats spilled, or did she eat 'emall with a breakfast drink没有从座凳中溢出来吗,难道她就着早晨牛奶都吃完了?(You inspect the sink?)(你在检查浴缸吗?)In the habit of grabbin' a mic andb abblin', I dabble in lights我带着拿起麦克风就喋喋不休的毛病,玩猎于聚光灯下But I might just swallow my fuckin' Ritalin tablet after the night其实我只是在醒来后吞下我的Ritalin(中枢兴奋药)I'm grabbin' it right from the medicine cabinet我从旁边的药品柜上一把抓住它Cause that's what it's like and attack it like a Dracula bite因为这就是,并且尝起来就让我觉得我就是德古拉Jetpack in my backpack when I write当我开始写词就像我背上装着喷气式飞行器This thing I penned up inside when I went up inside当我内心开始兴奋,我的笔下也变得汹涌A Finnegan's diner with a cigarette lighter坐在Finnegan律师事务所,掏出我的打火机Figured I'd try to set a big enough fire我觉得应该能点起一把足够大的火That’ll trigger the sprinkler system那肯定能够触发消防喷淋And I'd escape, but the getaway driver screwed up my limo可惜我已经逃跑,但带我逃亡的司机却毁了我的豪车Collided with the center divider呃,撞上了路中间的分隔物I went through the window我从车窗中间爬出来逃走and ended up bein' pinned to the side of a semi没有给他们留下把我摁在墙边的机会,哈哈Offended beside a friend of the guy’s wife在一个朋友边上侵犯了他的妻子Friend of the flight attendant from Idaho从Idaho延误的航班的家伙的妻子That took an antenna in the vagina holeJB在他老婆阴道里的就像一根天线‘Cause when I pick up a pen I’m venomous当我拿起笔的时候我就是如此恶毒And I’m as thick as Dennis the Menace我就像《淘气丹尼》一样恶趣味Like an evil dental hygienist, sinister就像一个伺候恶魔的牙齿保健员You’ve been yelling dementedness你一直在急躁地喊叫着I invented this, I’m the Genesis这正证明我是天才,因为是我制造了你的怒气“Eminem is a nemesis to a feminist”“Eminem是那些女权主义者的恶敌”Fuckin' smart alec degenerate去他妈的自作聪明,你才是最堕落的人I got Ellen DeGeneres tryna tell me these men are just full of jealousyEllen曾经告诉我,她说那些人只是嫉妒我的才华Envious of female independence他们妒忌女性的独立Hell with a clitoris, hit or miss you对阴蒂,对性或者“想念你”就像嗜血如瘾Never consider this a bit of disappointment从来没想过他们竟然有一天会得不到满足I'll never fail to deliver this我从没半点传达错我的意思Whatever the weather in this'll不论歌词里到底写的什么内容,什么背景Be just like a certificate of authenticity最终定会变成不可置疑的真实That I’m thinkin’ about正如我所思考的一样Just tryna think of the quickest and sickest way for ‘em to picket it我就想给出最快和最疯狂的东西,来让他们纠察吧I pick a day to be picked and I’m picking the wickedest shit to say我挑了个黄道吉日,然后把最邪恶的摊开来给他们看Spin it back on a level, incredible, head of a rebel, unforgettable我满脑子反叛,重回那个让他们难以置信,无法抵挡的档次Better believe these beats are edible最好相信这些节奏是可以吞咽的I consider loose leaf a vegetable因为我把我的纸当作配菜And I stalk my prey然后我开始悄悄接近我的猎物You think you got away, uh-uh not today你认为你已经躲开了,呃,可惜却不是今天Murder you on a song and then I'll just say在歌里抹杀了你,然后我会说I was with Dr. Dre and Robert Blake eatin' lobster我刚刚和Dre和Blake在吃龙虾(其实只是虫子)Steak and coffee cake牛排和咖啡蛋糕At a restaurant with Drake与Drake待在餐馆And Tech just got to make sure that ourstories corroborateTech刚刚确认完我们的故事已经被确证I'm a lot to take like Kanye walking up onthe stage for Beyonce我就像是Kanye为了Beyonce走上舞台Like it’s my job to say而我的职责就是告诉你That you’re not a real artist, but it’s my obligation你并不是真的艺术家,而这就是我的义务Honest Abe is on his way, you will not escape ammunition正直的林肯正在路上,但你不会逃离你的军火Replenish the Punisher with his gun at your hundred words重新装备这些制裁者,用他的枪武装你的那些文字(不知道是用枪指着还是)And a clip on that which motherfuckers better run告诉那些胆小鬼们最好趁早逃跑If you're not lookin' to get run over by the roadrunner如果你这样都无法超过走鹃(超级计算机)(08年美国研发全球最快的计算机)No wonder no one don't wanna go难怪大家都宁愿去,And jump in front of a fuckin' runaway locomotive宁愿站在一辆迎面而来失控的火车前Or get thrown up under it just tryna fuck with the..或者即使被甩到车底下,只是想要……[Hook - Krizz Kaliko (Tech N9ne) x2:]Speedom!(If you wanna go with us)速度感!(如果你想要跟我们一起走)Speedom! (I'mma leave 'em in the dust)速度感!(我想要把他们甩在灰尘中)Speedom!(I must be the one to bust)速度感!(我想要成为引爆速度感的那个)Speedom!(And I'm gonna hit the clutch)速度感!(我正要去扇他们那群废物) [Bridge - Krizz Kaliko x2:]Sometimes, I feel有时,我觉得Like I'll never slow down我从来都没有慢下来过Worldwide Choppers就像满世界跑的机车(也指斧头,象征攻击性)[Tech N9ne:]I'm the fury, the final fight我是最后这一战中最狂暴的人I flip it on fraudulent fellas for feelin' fright那些假装自己被惊吓的骗子让我觉得恼火I flick it on fire, finish him when the flow in flight我在火上快速移动,当旋律还是漂浮时便已迅速结局掉他Feminine fakers fall, I'm floggin' a foe with a fife不堪一击的伪人已都战败,我正用笛子在鞭笞一个敌人Never forget it, I severed the head of a critic永远不要忘记,我斩下了一个评论家的脑袋I sped up and did it, you tripping to be a dead epidemic我快速完成了,而你却只变成了无路可退的死病Or wet up a clinic, and make a bloody redder percentage或者血溅一个诊所,然后测量一个瘾君子体内血腥的百分比Of an addict who’s having to get the lead of a cynic那个正要去解决那些愤世嫉俗者们的头头的瘾君子I was never the Devil, I put up a fight up in the industry我从不是一个魔鬼,但我在流行乐坛里掀起一场战争Peddle the metal, we giving the light, a lot of energy挨家挨户推销武器,我给他们带来希望,以及一堆的能量We repping, beat checking he that be Koba我们到处推销,用节奏来检测会不会有下一个Koba(猩球崛起反人类的那只猩猩)If he's the evil enemy it'll be over如果他是邪恶的敌人,那就我们来解决它Wanna get down in front of your town想要在你的城镇前被干掉?You ever making fun of the clown, I'm gunning you down你曾经总是嘲笑那些不得意的人,现在我要让你倒在我的枪口We doing it under the ground, a wonderful sound我们总是偷偷的在地下行事,啊,多么美妙的旋律If anybody come at the hound, don't wanna be found, bitch如果有人敢不停地来骚扰我们,混蛋你最好不要被我们找到Would never be chopping without Slick Rick没有Slick Rick来做示范,这里也不会有暴力(英国出生的美国歌手,歌词多歧视女性,本人也常惹麻烦)I got it from the record, lick the ball sand this dick我从他的专辑里听到:舔着他的蛋含着他的屌If you never listen to me, you musical misfit如果你从来都听不进我说的话,那你根本就不适合音乐Nah, cause every time I be dropping I get bit因为每次当我失意失落时,我都会被人认算计I'm hearing a lot of rappers, they trying to spit quick我听着很多rapper的歌,他们想要说的很快But the Middle West got 'em, and we killing 'em in this bitch但是中西部战胜了他们,然而又被我们这首歌给击垮If you ain't in my circle of choppers you missed it你们不是我这个部落的,所以你根本赶不上我们Cause me and my nigga Twista ruler, and that's it要问原因,那就是我和我的朋友Twista统治了这一切[Hook - Krizz Kaliko (Tech N9ne) x2:]Speedom!(If you wanna go with us)速度感!(如果你想要跟我们一起走)Speedom! (I'mma leave 'em in the dust)速度感!(我想要把他们甩在灰尘中)Speedom!(I must be the one to bust)速度感!(我想要成为引爆速度感的那个)Speedom!(And I'm gonna hit the clutch)速度感!(我正要去扇他们那群废物) [Bridge - Krizz Kaliko x2:]Sometimes, I feel有时,我觉得Like I'll never slow down我从来都没有慢下来过Worldwide Choppers就像满世界跑的机车(也指斧头,象征攻击性)
确实,感觉em的歌词还是正常多了,老黑们的好多感觉单单就是为了押韵,补音节,翻得特别累,不过我不懂的也好多,凑合着这样吧
【摸头】楼主辛苦了
楼主辛苦了
辛苦了 虽说有的地方可能是理解不到而翻译的不对
卧槽。。。。屌!
挺喜欢这首
卧槽,屌炸!
佩服楼主 下次有歌需要翻译就叫你了哈哈
牛逼   --来自助手版贴吧客户端
楼主666666赞一个某音乐软件还没出来姆吧大神多
。。。。。我要这天,再遮不住我眼,要这地,再埋不了我心,要这众生,都明白我意,要那诸佛,都烟消云散。
登录百度帐号推荐应用