战斗还是很有趣的。不过跟野兽战斗胜率很低啊。。
还有脑+盾,眼+枪,手+枪等等。。
我就打过一只老虎,虎 ...
感觉这游戏难度和平衡性还有待调整&&有回去了神庙拿了东西 出来地形全变了 神庙四周全部变成山 只能等死
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 392, 距离下一级还需 208 积分
高级玩家, 积分 392, 距离下一级还需 208 积分
snoopy0028 发表于
感觉这游戏难度和平衡性还有待调整&&有回去了神庙拿了东西 出来地形全变了 神庙四周全部变成山 只能等死{ ...
地形变了是最低惩罚了吧。。塌陷火山就不说了,我碰到最恶心的是中了行动消耗+10的诅咒,根本没法走了T_T
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 272, 距离下一级还需 328 积分
高级玩家, 积分 272, 距离下一级还需 328 积分
这游戏通关好多次了,很好玩。感觉最好用的还是第二人物,双攻击。加上后期聘用到cook最好,没有也不碍事,动物没人好用。前期躲着猩猩就好,其它都是肉。最好用的是剑剑盾盾组合,5攻5防。枪一般不拿,占格子,有散弹最好,就是第一个人物那把枪,可群攻,手+枪群攻3,人+枪单攻5,利器。还有望远镜是神器,必买。至今还有一个人物没解锁,求解答?
给力,经验之谈
Powered byThe Curious Expedition
Topic Details
How does the Totem Stick work?
The description says &A powerful totem stick. When rammed into the ground, nobody seems to dare coming closer.&, so I assume it's a combat-avoidance/&peaceful play& tool. I can't figure out how to use them, though.I was expecting that it'd create a temporary &safe zone& that enemies couldn't pass through for a certain number of turns/days, so I tried using one to block off a choke point between a mountain pass, as I had angry natives chasing me, but using it had no noticeable effect. I was expecting some visual notification on the map, or at least some tooltip on the affected tiles.None of that happened, so, I ignored it and kind of forgot about it (forgot to keep an eye on the natives that were chasing me, since I went through a cave soon after and ended up in a completely different part of the map).I also tried using one on an enemy that was after me (i.e. in the same way you'd use a Horn Flute), but that didn't do anything.So... what do they do?
Showing - of
9 Sep @ 2:05am
It creates a barrier wall that prevents mobs from going through it. If they are in it already, they disappear for good.Not sure why it didn't worked for you. I used it just yesturday and I managed to get 2 raptors in it and they disappeared. Is it possible that it only works if you haven't aggroed them yet? This would fit with my experience (the first time I used it, it kept the angry natives at bay and I just didn't notice, and the second time it didn't do anything to the angry raptors because I already had aggro).Is the &wall& permanent? Does it last a certain number of turns?
Originally posted by :It creates a barrier wall that prevents mobs from going through it. If they are in it already, they disappear for good.Not sure why it didn't worked for you. I used it just yesturday and I managed to get 2 raptors in it and they disappeared. Is it possible that it only works if you haven't aggroed them yet? This would fit with my experience (the first time I used it, it kept the angry natives at bay and I just didn't notice, and the second time it didn't do anything to the angry raptors because I already had aggro).Is the &wall& permanent? Does it last a certain number of turns? I've always used it in unaggroed state so I can't confirm the aggro part. I also never stared at it long enough, but it does lasts very long.
I've always used it in unaggroed state so I can't confirm the aggro part.That seems to be the missing part of the puzzle, then, thanks. :)
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 9 Sep @ 12:24amPosts: 5
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website |  |   |  |
 |   |  |
 |    |  |  | |  |   |
&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
《奇妙探险(The Curious Expedition)》抢先体验评测7.8分 19世纪的《超越光速》
13:16:20 来源:游民星空[原创] 作者:暗哨 编辑:暗哨 浏览:loading
  人员的配置对于冒险也很重要。比如外交官和翻译能让你在和土著打交道的时候获得更多好处,向导则能帮你更有效率的通过复杂的地形,士兵能帮你杀死野兽,但你队伍里必须要有厨子,才能将从野兽身上割下的鲜肉变成真正的食物(不知道这有啥难的)。不同的冒险家也有不同的特点和初始配置,比如达尔文的特性就是能够在发现蝴蝶后恢复一点精神值(历史上的达尔文为数量惊人的蝴蝶命了名),著名女探险家伊莎贝拉o博德的特性则是地理学知识,这能让她在探索时获得更多所在地区的信息。
  特性可以通过成功的探险习得,但更换人员配置却没有那么方便,而每个探险家的初始道具与人员配置真的相差很大。从这个角度来看,不同的探险家确实对应着完全不同的玩法,就像《超越光速》中不同的战舰的效果差不多。这种设计配合上roguelike那随机生成的特性为《奇妙探险》带来了非常丰富的重复游玩价值。也使得他成为了初登steam抢先体验版块的作品中完成度较高的一个。
可以给队员升级,让他们获得更多的能力和生命值,当然,冒险也有可能会让他们产生心理或生理上的问题
  在骨架间的缝隙被填充满之前我们不怡为《奇妙探险》盖棺定论,但从现阶段来看,本作所蕴含的潜力确实非同凡响,它就像是一部19世纪的《超越光速》,只是将漫漫银河替换成了地球上的蛮荒之地。随着更多内容的加入,《奇妙探险》一定会在喜欢独立游戏的玩家群中掀起一阵热浪。如果你喜欢roguelike类作品,这绝对是一匹值得你关注的黑马。
更多相关资讯请关注:
友情提示:支持键盘左右键“← →”翻页
相关新闻:
游戏制作:Maschinen-Mensch
游戏发行:Maschinen-Mensch
游戏平台:PC
上市时间:
游戏特色:
--游民指数
没有任何记录
没有任何记录
没有任何记录