steam是不是只用买trial by mediafire就可以玩了

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires 3rd-Party Account:&Uplay&(Supports Linking to Steam Account)
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Traditional Chinese
Portuguese-Brazil
Title: Might and Magic: Heroes VII – Trial by Fire
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 4 Aug, 2016
Buy Might and Magic: Heroes VII – Trial by Fire
About This Game
A STAND-ALONE EXPANSION - ideal for existing Might & Magic Heroes VII players, newcomers and fans of previous entries alike.
A NEW EPIC STORY - Play two original and thrilling campaigns starring the recently crowned emperor Ivan and legendary Dwarven heroes.
NEW FORTRESS FACTION: DWARVES - Lead the fierce warriors, industrious blacksmiths, and masters of Rune Magic on a path to define their destiny.
EXPERIENCE MIGHT & MAGIC HEROES' UNIQUE MIX OF TURN-BASED STRATEGY AND RPG GAMEPLAY - Now featuring improved mechanics and additional maps.
REDISCOVER THE RICHNESS OF THE
MIGHT & MAGIC UNIVERSE - filled with new heroes & iconic creatures, new artifacts, abilities and achievements.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i5 660 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or AMD Radeon HD MB VRAM)
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400 @ 3.1 GHz or AMD FX-6100 @ 3.3 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX670 or AMD Radeon HD MB VRAM)
(C) 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Might & Magic, Heroes, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
More like this
(13 reviews)
(63 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(35)
Negative&(29)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(63)
Key Activations&(1)
All Languages&(64)
Your Languages&(29)
Display As:
Most Helpful
28 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
This game almost destoyed my PC.!It somwhow changed the Direct X Settings (i guess cannot explain it otherwise) making the CPU shut down instant. However it didn't change that settings only for Trial by fire but for every other game and even on Desktop with only Windows running, it shut the system down after 10-15 minutes. Uninstalling didn't help at all. Just imagine your PC shuting down again and again with no reason, and nothing helps.I managed to restore Windows 7 from a System security saving after 3 hours trying around and that finally fixed the Problem.So This is not only a review its a warning. This game might screw your PC for good!
Very nice game, grafic, and mods are fantastic. BUT there is so many fails and lost connectios in singleplayer so i have to close game cause it wont get any further... If i play 1 full day, i guess that the game shutdown about 10-20 times if not more some days. very annoying, i glad that it auto safe else i would not play this game..hope u can fix it or it might only be my pc, but i doubt cause its brand new gamer pc with windows 10.
Oh it's just sad.
Not only has Ubi/Limbic not listened to their amazing and loyal fanbase, they have complelely spit in our coffee. Gameplay mechanics are actually not to bad, but the amount of bugs is just astounding! Limbic is clearly staffed with a bunch of amateurs.
F buildings in the new faction, fortress, are missing. Although you can still recruit units from them, they are missing from the townscreen art.
Sometimes after you win a battle, a group of random mobs join my army...I don' t even know how a game can be so buggy. My main concern however is the AI. Its completely HORRIBLE. Although it has improved upon its original release its still awful. AI offers no challenge and sticks to the same pattern. They wander aimlessly and its just pathetic to watch. Limbic has developed the WORST AI that I've ever come across. Heroes 1 and 2 is more of a challenge. Its clear that Ubi/limbic have ignored what we wanted and gone with what they thought was best. The reviews show that they were wrong but sad part is that, I still believe that they think the game is great and all the bad reviews are because we don't knwo what we are talking about..Oh well its a sad day but I offically believe that the Heroes series if dead. I'll stick to the old school classics and put this game in the books. Hopefully, a new game developer will be able to bring our beloved series up on par with the 21st century gaming.
I waited long until I decided to buy H7 and the add-on, both due to the amount of bugs reported and due to my negative experience with H6 (which was boring and repetitive, despite the nice graphics).Well, all I have to say is, H7 after patch 2.0 is definitely worth playing and has the potential to become one of the highlights in the series. The gameplay is diverse, it keeps me coming back for more, the hotseat mode fast and entertaining, and I love the campaign so far. It is also positive that the devs added several single-player scenario maps for free.Of course the bugs are still noticeable, and the game is technically not well optimized. The most notorious problem is the memory leak: There is a constant and increasing consumption of memory and it does lead to the game becoming slow, game sounds getting distorted, and bugs like the infamous double attack getting more common. The only way to solve this right now is to actually terminate the game, wait 30-50 secs until the bloated RAM usage goes back to normal, and then start it again (rinse and repeat after another 4 hours).If a few bugs and the above described technical issues do not bother you that much, then I definitely recommend you give the game a try. H7 is slowly becoming my favorite Heroes title. And since I am confident that the devs will fix the remaining bugs (and hopefully add some more content), I rate the game positively and look forward to a 2nd expansion and further improvements.
Was this review helpful?
It's far from being perfect, but most of the bugs have been ironed out, the AI performs reasonably well, and the game itself is - as far as I am concerned - M&M Heroes at its best.If the expansion pack is really worth the money can be discussed. But it does enhance the game, so a true fan of the series probably won't regret the purchase. Or at least this fan didn't.
Was this review helpful?
great expansion, better than the main game, but....it is completely unplayable due to bugs. You have to strategize based on bugs you know will crash your game, like the griffin dive ability which has been a problem all through heroes 6 and 7. Also, against some enemy heroes the games just decides to crash every time making it impossible to advance in the campaign. All you can do is replay the map and hope the game stops crash against that particular opponent.
Was this review helpful?
Nice game, not buggy at all. (Carefull may include strong sarcasm)The game is at least playable for the most part, sound bugs anymation hicups and ?????? performance asside i like the game.But for a game that costs that much the state which its in is not acceptable at all. Shame on you Ubitrash.Btw im stuck in the second misson of the campaign couse of a nice bug that always ends in a crash of my game. Good job
u ???**** horrible game developers
Was this review helpful?
a bad game, just needs a way to create your own heroes. That is sorely lacking. The main hero should be creatable. Additionally I dont see where this version has a map editor which means if this is so the game is not worth 30 dollars more like 20 dollars considering its a mod of Heroes 7.
Was this review helpful?
For me, this is the best part of the Heroes series and I totally love the Dwarf faction. They were only in the Heroes V Hammers of Fate (which is my second favourite) but they had quite boring units there. In Heroes VII they totally caught the atmosphere and the creatures are finally amazing. The MUSIC, graphics and skill system are just perfect for my taste. I have started to play Heroes series with Heroes I, and I liked all parts, but this is absolutely my favourite, especially the Trial by Fire DLC. Of course, at the beginning there were many bugs, but they've fixed almost everything since the first version. I think every Heroes-fan should give this a try at least, I totally fell in love with the game.
Was this review helpful?
a really nice improvement compared to the base game, the new faction is fun and the campaign storyline is way better than the original game. The expansionn is a bit overpriced tho
Was this review helpful?
75 people found this review funny
Ubisoft, sell the rights to series pls
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
Don't buy it yet. It's so buggy, it's kind of impressive that they dared to release it. So far I've had bugs like: - getting a &you lost!& screen instead of a victory screen when I cleared the victory condition- a hero disappearing from the map altogether after a battle- victory objectives with which I couldn't interactAnd so on. So wait for a few weeks/months before buying.
Was this review helpful?
How do I even write a review for a game that's not even ????ing functional, and is such a massive disappointment?Almost every aspect of this game makes me think of HOMM3 where it was done better. This comparison is tired as ????, both for those making it and for those making these ????ing games.I read in an interview with some schmuck from Limbic that they are slaves to a loyal fanbase that likes HOMM3 too ??????? much and that it limits their creative approach to the game. Which seems to be complete nonsense because if this game had even half of the polish HOMM3 had, MOST fans would be happy to give it a pass. The sad fact is that it is a buggy mess with hopeless AI and boring sound design. I couldn't count on two hands the amount of &now what in the...& moments I had during the FIRST MAP of the campaign. I was apparently one of the lucky ones, because none of the bugs were game-breaking. It just takes you out of the experience when things won't work the way they're supposed to.I am angry and have nothing better to do, so let's go through &About This Game& and see what points are actually valid.&A STAND-ALONE EXPANSION - ideal for existing Might & Magic Heroes VII players, newcomers and fans of previous entries alike.&HOMM has always been quite the convoluted hellraiser puzzle of a franchise, but never before as much as it is now. This little expansion is a terrible jumping on point.&A NEW EPIC STORY - Play two original and thrilling campaigns starring the recently crowned emperor Ivan and legendary Dwarven heroes.&The story is about as standard as it gets. Nothing to say about it, really.&NEW FORTRESS FACTION: DWARVES - Lead the fierce warriors, industrious blacksmiths, and masters of Rune Magic on a path to define their destiny.&Rune magic actually is quite novel for a while, but that's the only noteworthy thing about this faction.&EXPERIENCE MIGHT & MAGIC HEROES' UNIQUE MIX OF TURN-BASED STRATEGY AND RPG GAMEPLAY - Now featuring improved mechanics and additional maps.&There are no improved mechanics in this game. The skill wheel seems cool at first but it adds very little strategy-wise. If you want to cast spells, get the spell skills. Want to be might based? Get the might stuff. It's pretty straight forward.&REDISCOVER THE RICHNESS OF THE MIGHT & MAGIC UNIVERSE - filled with new heroes & iconic creatures, new artifacts, abilities and achievements.&I wouldn't be able to tell you about new heroes because the campaign is so heavily streamlined you only ever get 3 heroes to play with for WAY too long. Iconic creatures? Sure. New artifacts? They must mean the new artifact set item system. It's pretty mediocre, and the basic artifacts you find are all the least interesting thing since toenails. The sad fact of the matter is that every single complaint I have with this game would be remedied if it JUST WORKED. Go over it with a belt sander for a month, please.This game is nothing we haven't seen before, it's not as good as what was before, and i'm quite frankly getting sick of playing the ????ing thing.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website有大哥买了饥荒的吗?联机版可以用海难这个DLC吗?_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:728,706贴子:
有大哥买了饥荒的吗?联机版可以用海难这个DLC吗?
联机版可以用海难这个DLC吗?听别人说联机版的版本会比单机版慢,我想和室友一起联机玩海难,就怕买了玩不了海难。。还有问一问,我们平时只玩联机,是不是只用买联机版和DLC就行了,不用买单机版也没关系吧?
威吊海难镇楼图
生命125 攻击20 攻击间...
问一下现在买饥荒联机版...
我只买了最原始的compan...
「使命召唤8缺少steam」全新版本助力刚枪节!新兵注册即送黄金武器,Q币,数量有限,先到先得!「使命召唤OL」腾讯平台大联欢,更多好礼等你来!
这种认真的求助贴怎么就没人来呢我也不知道。。。
联机不能用海滩。。。吧
我买了单机的饥荒,如果想玩联机的话是再买联机版吗?还是有其他的付费项目?
海难联机活不下去吧
联机版没有DLC但是之前单机版的DLC 巨人的统治 是直接加到联机版里面的
不可以 只有巨人
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires 3rd-Party Account:&Uplay&(Supports Linking to Steam Account)
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Traditional Chinese
Portuguese-Brazil
Title: Might and Magic: Heroes VII – Trial by Fire
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 4 Aug, 2016
Buy Might and Magic: Heroes VII – Trial by Fire
About This Game
A STAND-ALONE EXPANSION - ideal for existing Might & Magic Heroes VII players, newcomers and fans of previous entries alike.
A NEW EPIC STORY - Play two original and thrilling campaigns starring the recently crowned emperor Ivan and legendary Dwarven heroes.
NEW FORTRESS FACTION: DWARVES - Lead the fierce warriors, industrious blacksmiths, and masters of Rune Magic on a path to define their destiny.
EXPERIENCE MIGHT & MAGIC HEROES' UNIQUE MIX OF TURN-BASED STRATEGY AND RPG GAMEPLAY - Now featuring improved mechanics and additional maps.
REDISCOVER THE RICHNESS OF THE
MIGHT & MAGIC UNIVERSE - filled with new heroes & iconic creatures, new artifacts, abilities and achievements.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i5 660 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or AMD Radeon HD MB VRAM)
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400 @ 3.1 GHz or AMD FX-6100 @ 3.3 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX670 or AMD Radeon HD MB VRAM)
(C) 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Might & Magic, Heroes, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
More like this
(13 reviews)
(63 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(35)
Negative&(29)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(63)
Key Activations&(1)
All Languages&(64)
Your Languages&(29)
Display As:
Most Helpful
28 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
This game almost destoyed my PC.!It somwhow changed the Direct X Settings (i guess cannot explain it otherwise) making the CPU shut down instant. However it didn't change that settings only for Trial by fire but for every other game and even on Desktop with only Windows running, it shut the system down after 10-15 minutes. Uninstalling didn't help at all. Just imagine your PC shuting down again and again with no reason, and nothing helps.I managed to restore Windows 7 from a System security saving after 3 hours trying around and that finally fixed the Problem.So This is not only a review its a warning. This game might screw your PC for good!
Very nice game, grafic, and mods are fantastic. BUT there is so many fails and lost connectios in singleplayer so i have to close game cause it wont get any further... If i play 1 full day, i guess that the game shutdown about 10-20 times if not more some days. very annoying, i glad that it auto safe else i would not play this game..hope u can fix it or it might only be my pc, but i doubt cause its brand new gamer pc with windows 10.
Oh it's just sad.
Not only has Ubi/Limbic not listened to their amazing and loyal fanbase, they have complelely spit in our coffee. Gameplay mechanics are actually not to bad, but the amount of bugs is just astounding! Limbic is clearly staffed with a bunch of amateurs.
F buildings in the new faction, fortress, are missing. Although you can still recruit units from them, they are missing from the townscreen art.
Sometimes after you win a battle, a group of random mobs join my army...I don' t even know how a game can be so buggy. My main concern however is the AI. Its completely HORRIBLE. Although it has improved upon its original release its still awful. AI offers no challenge and sticks to the same pattern. They wander aimlessly and its just pathetic to watch. Limbic has developed the WORST AI that I've ever come across. Heroes 1 and 2 is more of a challenge. Its clear that Ubi/limbic have ignored what we wanted and gone with what they thought was best. The reviews show that they were wrong but sad part is that, I still believe that they think the game is great and all the bad reviews are because we don't knwo what we are talking about..Oh well its a sad day but I offically believe that the Heroes series if dead. I'll stick to the old school classics and put this game in the books. Hopefully, a new game developer will be able to bring our beloved series up on par with the 21st century gaming.
I waited long until I decided to buy H7 and the add-on, both due to the amount of bugs reported and due to my negative experience with H6 (which was boring and repetitive, despite the nice graphics).Well, all I have to say is, H7 after patch 2.0 is definitely worth playing and has the potential to become one of the highlights in the series. The gameplay is diverse, it keeps me coming back for more, the hotseat mode fast and entertaining, and I love the campaign so far. It is also positive that the devs added several single-player scenario maps for free.Of course the bugs are still noticeable, and the game is technically not well optimized. The most notorious problem is the memory leak: There is a constant and increasing consumption of memory and it does lead to the game becoming slow, game sounds getting distorted, and bugs like the infamous double attack getting more common. The only way to solve this right now is to actually terminate the game, wait 30-50 secs until the bloated RAM usage goes back to normal, and then start it again (rinse and repeat after another 4 hours).If a few bugs and the above described technical issues do not bother you that much, then I definitely recommend you give the game a try. H7 is slowly becoming my favorite Heroes title. And since I am confident that the devs will fix the remaining bugs (and hopefully add some more content), I rate the game positively and look forward to a 2nd expansion and further improvements.
Was this review helpful?
It's far from being perfect, but most of the bugs have been ironed out, the AI performs reasonably well, and the game itself is - as far as I am concerned - M&M Heroes at its best.If the expansion pack is really worth the money can be discussed. But it does enhance the game, so a true fan of the series probably won't regret the purchase. Or at least this fan didn't.
Was this review helpful?
great expansion, better than the main game, but....it is completely unplayable due to bugs. You have to strategize based on bugs you know will crash your game, like the griffin dive ability which has been a problem all through heroes 6 and 7. Also, against some enemy heroes the games just decides to crash every time making it impossible to advance in the campaign. All you can do is replay the map and hope the game stops crash against that particular opponent.
Was this review helpful?
Nice game, not buggy at all. (Carefull may include strong sarcasm)The game is at least playable for the most part, sound bugs anymation hicups and ?????? performance asside i like the game.But for a game that costs that much the state which its in is not acceptable at all. Shame on you Ubitrash.Btw im stuck in the second misson of the campaign couse of a nice bug that always ends in a crash of my game. Good job
u ???**** horrible game developers
Was this review helpful?
a bad game, just needs a way to create your own heroes. That is sorely lacking. The main hero should be creatable. Additionally I dont see where this version has a map editor which means if this is so the game is not worth 30 dollars more like 20 dollars considering its a mod of Heroes 7.
Was this review helpful?
For me, this is the best part of the Heroes series and I totally love the Dwarf faction. They were only in the Heroes V Hammers of Fate (which is my second favourite) but they had quite boring units there. In Heroes VII they totally caught the atmosphere and the creatures are finally amazing. The MUSIC, graphics and skill system are just perfect for my taste. I have started to play Heroes series with Heroes I, and I liked all parts, but this is absolutely my favourite, especially the Trial by Fire DLC. Of course, at the beginning there were many bugs, but they've fixed almost everything since the first version. I think every Heroes-fan should give this a try at least, I totally fell in love with the game.
Was this review helpful?
a really nice improvement compared to the base game, the new faction is fun and the campaign storyline is way better than the original game. The expansionn is a bit overpriced tho
Was this review helpful?
75 people found this review funny
Ubisoft, sell the rights to series pls
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
Don't buy it yet. It's so buggy, it's kind of impressive that they dared to release it. So far I've had bugs like: - getting a &you lost!& screen instead of a victory screen when I cleared the victory condition- a hero disappearing from the map altogether after a battle- victory objectives with which I couldn't interactAnd so on. So wait for a few weeks/months before buying.
Was this review helpful?
How do I even write a review for a game that's not even ????ing functional, and is such a massive disappointment?Almost every aspect of this game makes me think of HOMM3 where it was done better. This comparison is tired as ????, both for those making it and for those making these ????ing games.I read in an interview with some schmuck from Limbic that they are slaves to a loyal fanbase that likes HOMM3 too ??????? much and that it limits their creative approach to the game. Which seems to be complete nonsense because if this game had even half of the polish HOMM3 had, MOST fans would be happy to give it a pass. The sad fact is that it is a buggy mess with hopeless AI and boring sound design. I couldn't count on two hands the amount of &now what in the...& moments I had during the FIRST MAP of the campaign. I was apparently one of the lucky ones, because none of the bugs were game-breaking. It just takes you out of the experience when things won't work the way they're supposed to.I am angry and have nothing better to do, so let's go through &About This Game& and see what points are actually valid.&A STAND-ALONE EXPANSION - ideal for existing Might & Magic Heroes VII players, newcomers and fans of previous entries alike.&HOMM has always been quite the convoluted hellraiser puzzle of a franchise, but never before as much as it is now. This little expansion is a terrible jumping on point.&A NEW EPIC STORY - Play two original and thrilling campaigns starring the recently crowned emperor Ivan and legendary Dwarven heroes.&The story is about as standard as it gets. Nothing to say about it, really.&NEW FORTRESS FACTION: DWARVES - Lead the fierce warriors, industrious blacksmiths, and masters of Rune Magic on a path to define their destiny.&Rune magic actually is quite novel for a while, but that's the only noteworthy thing about this faction.&EXPERIENCE MIGHT & MAGIC HEROES' UNIQUE MIX OF TURN-BASED STRATEGY AND RPG GAMEPLAY - Now featuring improved mechanics and additional maps.&There are no improved mechanics in this game. The skill wheel seems cool at first but it adds very little strategy-wise. If you want to cast spells, get the spell skills. Want to be might based? Get the might stuff. It's pretty straight forward.&REDISCOVER THE RICHNESS OF THE MIGHT & MAGIC UNIVERSE - filled with new heroes & iconic creatures, new artifacts, abilities and achievements.&I wouldn't be able to tell you about new heroes because the campaign is so heavily streamlined you only ever get 3 heroes to play with for WAY too long. Iconic creatures? Sure. New artifacts? They must mean the new artifact set item system. It's pretty mediocre, and the basic artifacts you find are all the least interesting thing since toenails. The sad fact of the matter is that every single complaint I have with this game would be remedied if it JUST WORKED. Go over it with a belt sander for a month, please.This game is nothing we haven't seen before, it's not as good as what was before, and i'm quite frankly getting sick of playing the ????ing thing.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 firefall steam 的文章

随机推荐