求一篇acg紫川文化acg联盟英文介绍、急求!!!

关于网球王子的英语作文_百度知道“二次元文化”用英语应该怎么说?
如题。因为最近在写相关的论文,所以想了解一下有没有比较贴合的翻译方式。另,百度上说ACGN是华语圈流行的说法,因而直接使用应该也不合适。直译成“two dimension” 不知道是否能够看懂。目前相关的文献较少,大家翻译的方式也不统一。跪求知乎大神指点。
anime culture即可,刚刚问的加拿大的朋友
文中首次出现可以用nijigen (二次元, lit. "two-dimensional space"),之后以nijigen指代即可。英语地区的相关概念为MAG(Manga, Anime and Games),汉语地区为ACG(Anime, Comic and Games),也可作为解释用。
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录求介绍梁静茹的英文文章急求一篇介绍梁静茹的英文文章,谢谢大家了!
真神奇~没想到~梁静茹和品冠还唱过英文歌~继《明明很爱你》之后又一首对唱~Google了一下~原来是《Music and Lyrics》的主题曲~中文翻的是《K歌情人》~Hugh Grant 和 Drew Barrymore 帅哥美女配今年情人节的时候上映的~奇了怪了~怎么好象没听说过~Anyway 有动人的旋律就是赞Way Back Into LoveI've been living with a shadow overhead I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed I've been lonely for so long Trapped in the past,I just can't seem to move on I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away Just in case I ever need them again someday I've been setting aside time To clear a little space in the corners of my mind All I wanna do is find a way back into love I can't make it through without a way back into love Oh oh oh I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine I've been searching but I just don't see the signs I know that it's out there There's gotta be something for my soul somewhere I've been looking for someone to shed some light Not somebody just to get me through the night I could use some direction And I'm open to your suggestions All I wanna do is find a way back into love I can't make it through without a way back into love And if I open my heart again I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end There are moments when I don't know if it's real Or if anybody feels the way I feel I need inspiration Not just another negotiation All I wanna do is find a way back into love I can't make it through without a way back into love And if I open my heart to you I'm hoping you'll show me what to do And if you help me to start again You know that I'll be there for you in the end
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
猪都要讲礼貌,你把你嘴巴洗干净点再说!
梁静茹small files Whose real name is: LIANG Cui-ping English: JASMINE Fish Leong Date of Birth:
Place of birth: Malaysia The blood type: O - Constellation: Gemini ...
扫描下载二维码急求一篇描写中国国旗的英文短文,50个单词左右.
Mr·汤圆TA0182
The nation flag of China is the 5-star red flag.It has five stars.The middle is the biggest.The other four face to it.It is designed Zeng LS(曾联松) in 1949.The middle star represent the Communist Party of China .The other four represent the people of china who love their motherland.Every Chinese should love their nation and their nation flag!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Chinese national flag is red,this color means the blood of the soilders who died in the war to protect our country.On the flag,there are 5 yellow stars,a big one and 4 small.The big one means our nati...
The flag of the People's Republic of China, the "Five-Starred Red Flag (simplified C traditional C pinyin: wǔ xīng hóng qí), was designed by Zeng Liansong, an economist and artist from ...
参考:The flag of the People's Republic of China, the "Five-Starred Red Flag was designed by Zeng Liansong, an economist and artist from Rui'an. He designed it in response to a circular distributed ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 中国acg文化四大都会 的文章

随机推荐