探索频道 never say dienever 作背景音乐的关于环境保护的宣传片

johndoeer在ted大会上关于环境保护的演讲
johndoeer在ted大会上关于环境保护的演讲
【演讲稿大全】 池锝网
本文已影响 人
篇一:世上最好的演讲:TED演讲吸引人的秘密Why TED talks are better than the last speech you sat through世上最好的演讲:TED 演讲吸引人的秘密Think about the last time you heard someone give a speech, or any formal presentation. Maybe it was so long that you were either overwhelmed with data, or you just tuned the speaker out. If PowerPoint was involved, each slide was probably loaded with at least 40 words or figures, and odds are that you don't remember more than a tiny bit of what they were supposed to show. 回想一下你上次聆听某人发表演讲或任何正式陈述的情形。它也许太长了,以至 于你被各种数据搞得头昏脑胀, 甚或干脆不理会演讲者。如果演讲者使用了 PPT 文档,那么每张幻灯片很可能塞入了至少 40个单词或数字,但你现在或许只记 得一丁点内容。Pretty uninspiring, huh? Talk Like TED: 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of The World's Best Mindsexamines why in prose that's as lively and appealing as, well, a TED talk. Timed to coincide with the 30th anniversary in March of those now-legendary TED conferences, the book draws on current brain science to explain what wins over, and fires up, an audience -- and what doesn't. Author Carmine Gallo also studied more than 500 of the most popular TED speeches (there have been about 1,500 so far) and interviewed scores of the people who gave them. 相当平淡,是吧?《像 TED 那样演讲:全球顶级人才九大演讲秘诀》(Talk Like TED: 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of The World's Best Minds)一书以流畅的文 笔审视了为什么 TED 演讲如此生动,如此引人入胜。出版方有意安排在今年3 月份发行此书,以庆贺如今已成为经典的 TED 大会成立30周年。这部著作借鉴 当代脑科学解释了什么样的演讲能够说服听众、鼓舞听众,什么样的演讲无法产 生这种效果。Much of what he found out is surprising. Consider, for instance, the fact that each TED talk is limited to 18 minutes. That might sound too short to convey much. Yet TED curator Chris Anderson imposed the time limit, he told Gallo, because it's &long enough to be serious and short enough to hold people's attention ... By forcing speakers who are used to going on for 45 minutes to bring it down to 18, you get them to think about what they really want to say.& It's also the perfect length if you want your message to go viral, Anderson says. 他挖出了不少令人吃惊的演讲策略。例如,每场 TED 演讲都被限制在18分钟以 内。听起来太过短暂,似乎无法传达足够多讯息。然而, TED 大会策办人克里 斯?安德森决议推行这项时间限制规则,因为“这个时间长度足够庄重,同时又 足够短,能够吸引人们的注意力。通过迫使那些习惯于滔滔不绝讲上 45分钟的 嘉宾把演讲时间压缩至18分钟, 你就可以让他们认真思考他们真正想说的话, ” 他对加洛说。此外,安德森说,如果你希望你的讯息像病毒般扩散,这也是一个 完美的时间长度。Recent neuroscience shows why the time limit works so well: People listening to a presentation are storing data for retrieval in the future, and too much information leads to &cognitive overload,& which gives rise to elevated levels of anxiety -- meaning that, if you go on and on, your audience will start to resist you. Even worse, they won't recall a single point you were trying to make. 最近的神经科学研究说明了为什么这项时间限制产生如此好的效果:聆听陈述的 人们往往会存储相关数据, 以备未来检索之用,而太多的信息会导致“认知超负 荷”,进而推升听众的焦虑度。它意味着,如果你说个没完没了,听众就会开始 抗拒你。更糟糕的是,他们不会记得你努力希望传递的信息点,甚至可能一个都 记不住。 &Albert Einstein once said, 'If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough,'& Gallo writes, adding that the physicist would have applauded astronomer David Christian who, at TED in 2011, narrated the complete history of the universe -- and Earth's place in it -- in 17 minutes and 40 seconds. “爱因斯坦曾经说过,‘要是你不能言简意赅地解释某种理论,那就说明你自己 都还没有理解透彻,’”加罗写道。他还举例说,物理学家或许会大加赞赏天文 学家大卫?克里斯蒂安在2011年 TED 大会上发表的演讲。克里斯蒂安在这个演 讲中完整地讲述了宇宙史及地球在宇宙的地位,整场演讲用时只有17分40秒。Gallo offers some tips on how to boil a complex presentation down to 18 minutes or so, including what he calls the &rule of three,& or condensing a plethora of ideas into three main points, as many top TED talkers do. He also notes that, even if a speech just can't be squeezed down that far, the effort alone is bound to improve it: &Your presentation will be far more creative and impactful simply by going through the exercise.& 如何把一个复杂的陈述压缩至 18 分钟左右?加洛就这个问题提供了一些小建 议,其中包括他所称的“三的法则”。具体说就是,把大量观点高度浓缩为三大 要点。TED 大会上的许多演讲高手就是这样做的。他还指出,即使一篇演讲无 法提炼到这样的程度, 单是这番努力也一定能改善演讲的效果:“仅仅通过这番 提炼,你就可以大大增强陈述的创造性和影响力。” Then there's PowerPoint. &TED represents the end of PowerPoint as we know it,& writes Gallo. He hastens to add that there's nothing wrong with PowerPoint as a tool, but that most speakers unwittingly make it work against them by cluttering up their slides with way too many words (40, on average) and numbers. 另一个建议与 PPT 文档有关。“TED 大会象征着我们所知的 PPT 文档正走向终 结,”加洛写道。他随后又马上补充说,作为工具的 PowerPoint 本身并没有什 么错,但大多数演讲者为他们的幻灯片塞进了太多的单词(平均40个)和数字, 让这种工具不经意间带来了消极影响。The remedy for that, based on the most riveting TED talks: If you must use slides, fill them with a lot more images. Once again, research backs this up, with something academics call the Picture Superiority Effect: Three days after hearing or reading a set of facts, most people will remember about 10% of the information. Add a photo or a drawing, and recall jumps to 65%. 最吸引人的 TED 演讲为我们提供了一个补救策略:如果你必须使用幻灯片,务 必记得要大量运用图像资源。这种做法同样有科学依据,它就是研究人员所称的 “图优效应”(Picture Superiority Effect):听到或读到一组事实三天后,大多 数人会记得大约10%的信息。而添加一张照片或图片后,记忆率将跃升至65%。One study, by molecular biologist John Medina at the University of Washington School of Medicine, found that not only could people recall more than 2,500 pictures with at least 90% accuracy several days later, but accuracy a whole year afterward was still at about 63%. 华盛顿大学医学院(University of Washington School of Medicine)分子生物 学家约翰?梅迪纳主持的研究发现,几天后,人们能够回想起超过2,500张图片, 准确率至少达到90%;一年后的准确率依然保持在63%左右。That result &demolishes& print and speech, both of which were tested on the same group of subjects, Medina's study indicated, which is something worth bearing in mind for anybody hoping that his or her ideas will be remembered. 梅迪纳的研究表明, 这个结果“完胜”印刷品和演讲的记忆效果(由同一组受试 者测试) 。任何一位希望自己的思想被听众铭记在心的演讲者或许都应该记住这 一点。
篇二:ted演讲TED 周边:我们也有一所学校??“TED 周边”是我们网站里的一个新栏目,主要是收集中文网络世界中关于 TED 话题的一些反响,同时,我们也会把读者的反馈发布在这里。(2009 年 6 月 28 日更新,为配合网站结构调整,现在“TED 周边”栏目的稿件转到“编辑絮语” 栏目下。) 12 月 17 日我们回顾了作家大卫·艾格斯(Dave Eggers)获得 2008 年 TED 大奖 后表达的愿望实现的情况。他呼吁人们参与到所在社区的教育服务中,并希望征 集 1000 个投入人们为孩子带来彻底改观的故事。这个 TED 愿望促成了“从前有 一所学校(Once Upon a School)”这个网站的诞生,自 2008 年 3 月以来,人 们投递了 160 多个此类故事, 展现了全美各地富有创意的社区教育构想和人们的 行动力。我们也简要介绍其中的三个故事:“奥斯汀蝙蝠洞 (Austin Bat Cave) ”、 “数字制片人俱乐部(XO Connection)”和“商业学堂(BizAcademy)”。教育并不仅仅是学校系统和教师们的责任,如何更好地培养下一代,是全社会的 责任。实际上,成年人思考如何更好地培养下一代,本身也是自我学习的一种方 式。虽然整个教育系统的改革步履缓慢, 但是, 每个人都可以从自己的身边做起, 思考并且实践一些富于创意的教育实践活动,在社区和孩子们一起共同提升自 我。让我们来看看大陆的年轻一代,就类似的议题,他们在想些什么,他们在做些什 么。2008 年 11 月 3 日 Rita 在日常生活的奇妙旅行那里写到:※ Once Upon a School 是我本周遇见的一个非常有意思的项目。她鼓励已走出 校园的成年人为当地学校里的学生开设培训小项目。比如一个舞蹈演员可以为她 家附近学校的学生们开设一个小小的课程,教孩子们理解舞蹈和学习基本的舞 步;一个资深 blogger 可以教孩子们如何有效地应用 web 2.0 工具来拓展自己的 视野; 一个环保人士可以教孩子们如何在日常生活中做到能源节约;一个英语培 训师可以教孩子们懂得如何才是学习(享受)一门外语;一个有过特别人生经历 因而对人生有所感悟的人可以和孩子们分享自己的感悟。我们每个成年人或多或少都有一技之长,有时这是我们的专业工作,有时这是我 们的爱好。我们可以把这些无偿地与孩子们分享, 假如我们可以帮助到一个孩子, 哪怕只有一个,我觉得我们的分享就很有意义了。我总觉得,教育不仅是学校的事,它是,也应该是,我们每个人的事。虽然我们 这些长大成人的人已经离开了校园,但这并不意味着我们与校园的联系就此终 结。我们的孩子会进入学校,他们正是在那里接受到改变他们一生的教育,在他 们的整个少年时期,他们在学校里度过的时间最多。 所以我总觉得,作为成年人,我们有把校园建设得更适合于孩子成长的责任。很多人会觉得像 Once Upon a School 这样的项目很美好,“可是”,他们又会 说,“那是在西方国家,在中国要做这样的事可真是太难了。” 我也不知道难不难, 因为现在我还没有去试,在还没有试之前我不轻易下论断说 那很难。事情的难与不难,要看人内心信念的强弱和做事的方式。如果我们现在要在中国马上开始一个像 Once Upon a School 这样的项目,那或 许还真有点难,至少对我来说是这样吧。但如果我们一下子要求改变的不那么多, 我们只是要在心里种下“与孩子分享知 识、技能、经历、感悟”的意识,并在日后的环境中留意那些能让这种分享变 为可能的机会, 那还难吗?观念的转变是一切变化的基石, 而观念的转变又只是 一刹那的事。在观念转变之后, 我们又要做什么呢?每天晚上散步时,我都会经过我的中学校 园,有一天晚上我忽然有了一个想法,我想为这里的学生组织一个读书俱乐部, 和他们分享我的体验。因为在我成长的过程中, 阅读帮助我走上了一条通向 丰富心灵的道路,所以我希望能有更多的孩子在少年时期就能与阅读成为好伙 伴。我要如何实现这个想法?也许某天我会拜访我的校园,去看看以前的老师们,或 者通过我的 blog 认识我的学弟学妹 (事实上他们中已经有人阅读我的 blog 并且 给我写邮件),我还可以联络亲戚、朋友家的孩子们,和他们聊聊,听听他们的 想法。总之一句话, 可以做的事很多, 只要肯去做。特莉萨嬷嬷 (又译德兰修女, Mother Teresa)说过,“If you can’t feed a hundred people,then just feed one. --如果你还没有能力去帮助很多人,那么你就只帮助眼前的这一个。” 秉持 着简单的想法,理想就能变成现实。在 Once Upon a School 的网站上已经记录了好多有意思的 project 和故事,阅 读它们让我觉得生活十分有活力。我需要这种有活力的感觉。Rita 提到她想为她的母校的学生组织一个读书俱乐部,和他们分享她的阅读体 验。实际上,已经有类似的读书会和学习沙龙了。· OOPS 开放式学习沙龙 OOPS 是 Opensource Opencourseware Prototype System 的简称,中文名称叫做 开放式课程计划。OOPS 是台湾奇幻文学基金会执行的一个计划。它号召了来自 全世界各地的志愿者,通过网络协作,将麻省理工学院(MIT)的开放式课程翻 译成中文,并且在 2004 年底与麻省理工学院签订了正式的合作协议书,成为全 世界第三个与他们建立合作关系的合作伙伴。2004 年全年,由奇幻基金会所推 动的开放式课程简体与繁体中文网站累计使用者达五十万人次。2005 年起 OOPS 也引进了约翰霍普金斯大学、 犹他大学等美国名校以及日本的著名大学的开放式 课程。OOPS 开放式学习沙龙是 OOPS 大陆推广小组所举办的自主学习活动。它以 OOPS 的开放知识为基础, 鼓励人们自发组织学习活动。开放式学习沙龙能够做到的是 通过一次认真的讨论, 使得参与者对一个问题有比自学更加深入的理解。并且现 场的互动可以给参与者多个认识问题的角度。想要知道他们为什么要做这些事情吗?看看 OOPS 的创始人朱学恒翻译的下面这 个短片《教育的未来》(Did you know?)TED 周边:我们也有一所学校??By Oliver Ding ? Dec 21st, 2008 ? Category: TED 大奖专题报道, 教育与成长, 粉丝感悟/ 编辑絮语“TED 周边”是我们网站里的一个新栏目,主要是收集中文网络世界中关于 TED 话题的一些反响,同时,我们也会把读者的反馈发布在这里。(2009 年 6 月 28 日更新,为配合网站结构调整,现在“TED 周边”栏目的稿件转到“编辑絮语” 栏目下。) 12 月 17 日我们回顾了作家大卫·艾格斯(Dave Eggers)获得 2008 年 TED 大奖 后表达的愿望实现的情况。他呼吁人们参与到所在社区的教育服务中,并希望征 集 1000 个投入人们为孩子带来彻底改观的故事。这个 TED 愿望促成了“从前有 一所学校(Once Upon a School)”这个网站的诞生,自 2008 年 3 月以来,人 们投递了 160 多个此类故事, 展现了全美各地富有创意的社区教育构想和人们的 行动力。我们也简要介绍其中的三个故事:“奥斯汀蝙蝠洞 (Austin Bat Cave) ”、 “数字制片人俱乐部(XO Connection)”和“商业学堂(BizAcademy)”。 教育并不仅仅是学校系统和教师们的责任,如何更好地培养下一代,是全社会的 责任。实际上,成年人思考如何更好地培养下一代,本身也是自我学习的一种方 式。虽然整个教育系统的改革步履缓慢, 但是, 每个人都可以从自己的身边做起, 思考并且实践一些富于创意的教育实践活动,在社区和孩子们一起共同提升自 我。让我们来看看大陆的年轻一代,就类似的议题,他们在想些什么,他们在做些什 么。2008 年 11 月 3 日 Rita 在日常生活的奇妙旅行那里写到:※ Once Upon a School 是我本周遇见的一个非常有意思的项目。她鼓励已走出 校园的成年人为当地学校里的学生开设培训小项目。比如一个舞蹈演员可以为她 家附近学校的学生们开设一个小小的课程,教孩子们理解舞蹈和学习基本的舞 步;一个资深 blogger 可以教孩子们如何有效地应用 web 2.0 工具来拓展自己的 视野; 一个环保人士可以教孩子们如何在日常生活中做到能源节约;一个英语培 训师可以教孩子们懂得如何才是学习(享受)一门外语;一个有过特别人生经历 因而对人生有所感悟的人可以和孩子们分享自己的感悟。我们每个成年人或多或少都有一技之长,有时这是我们的专业工作,有时这是我 们的爱好。我们可以把这些无偿地与孩子们分享, 假如我们可以帮助到一个孩子, 哪怕只有一个,我觉得我们的分享就很有意义了。 我总觉得,教育不仅是学校的事,它是,也应该是,我们每个人的事。虽然我们 这些长大成人的人已经离开了校园,但这并不意味着我们与校园的联系就此终 结。我们的孩子会进入学校,他们正是在那里接受到改变他们一生的教育,在他 们的整个少年时期,他们在学校里度过的时间最多。所以我总觉得,作为成年人,我们有把校园建设得更适合于孩子成长的责任。很多人会觉得像 Once Upon a School 这样的项目很美好,“可是”,他们又会 说,“那是在西方国家,在中国要做这样的事可真是太难了。” 我也不知道难不难, 因为现在我还没有去试,在还没有试之前我不轻易下论断说 那很难。事情的难与不难,要看人内心信念的强弱和做事的方式。如果我们现在要在中国马上开始一个像 Once Upon a School 这样的项目,那或 许还真有点难,至少对我来说是这样吧。但如果我们一下子要求改变的不那么多, 我们只是要在心里种下“与孩子分享知 识、技能、经历、感悟”的意识,并在日后的环境中留意那些能让这种分享变 为可能的机会, 那还难吗?观念的转变是一切变化的基石, 而观念的转变又只是 一刹那的事。在观念转变之后, 我们又要做什么呢?每天晚上散步时,我都会经过我的中学校 园,有一天晚上我忽然有了一个想法,我想为这里的学生组织一个读书俱乐部, 和他们分享我的阅读体验。因为在我成长的过程中, 阅读帮助我走上了一条通向 丰富心灵的道路,所以我希望能有更多的孩子在少年时期就能与阅读成为好伙 伴。我要如何实现这个想法?也许某天我会拜访我的校园,去看看以前的老师们,或 者通过我的 blog 认识我的学弟学妹 (事实上他们中已经有人阅读我的 blog 并且 给我写邮件),我还可以联络亲戚、朋友家的孩子们,和他们聊聊,听听他们的 想法。总之一句话, 可以做的事很多, 只要肯去做。特莉萨嬷嬷 (又译德兰修女, Mother Teresa)说过,“If you can’t feed a hundred people,then just feed one. --如果你还没有能力去帮助很多人,那么你就只帮助眼前的这一个。” 秉持 着简单的想法,理想就能变成现实。在 Once Upon a School 的网站上已经记录了好多有意思的 project 和故事,阅 读它们让我觉得生活十分有活力。我需要这种有活力的感觉。Rita 提到她想为她的母校的学生组织一个读书俱乐部,和他们分享她的阅读体 验。实际上,已经有类似的读书会和学习沙龙了。· OOPS 开放式学习沙龙 OOPS 是 Opensource Opencourseware Prototype System 的简称,中文名称叫做 开放式课程计划。OOPS 是台湾奇幻文学基金会执行的一个计划。它号召了来自 全世界各地的志愿者,通过网络协作,将麻省理工学院(MIT)的开放式课程翻 译成中文,并且在 2004 年底与麻省理工学院签订了正式的合作协议书,成为全 世界第三个与他们建立合作关系的合作伙伴。2004 年全年,由奇幻基金会所推 动的开放式课程简体与繁体中文网站累计使用者达五十万人次。2005 年起 OOPS 也引进了约翰霍普金斯大学、 犹他大学等美国名校以及日本的著名大学的开放式 课程。OOPS 开放式学习沙龙是 OOPS 大陆推广小组所举办的自主学习活动。它以 OOPS 的开放知识为基础, 鼓励人们自发组织学习活动。开放式学习沙龙能够做到的是 通过一次认真的讨论, 使得参与者对一个问题有比自学更加深入的理解。并且现 场的互动可以给参与者多个认识问题的角度。想要知道他们为什么要做这些事情吗?看看 OOPS 的创始人朱学恒翻译的下面这 个短片《教育的未来》(Did you know?) 这个短片是 OOPS 开放学习沙龙活动的开场影片。· 鸢尾花:从阅读走向实践 鸢尾花是吴向东老师创建的基于“从阅读走向实践”理念综合实践活动项目。他 们认为:“信息时代是阅读的时代,是从充斥的信息中阅读出有价值的思想去改 变我们的学习、工作和生活的时代!从小学会阅读,从小学会把阅读与社会生活 实践统一起来,不做书呆子,做有实践能力和创新精神的人,就让我们一起从阅 读走向实践吧。” 目前他们已经建立了鸢尾花——“从阅读走向实践”的项目网站(), 为老师和学生们提供了展示、交流和指导的的 blog 服务。同时,他们也在开展 七彩虹读书会系列活动, 帮助学生拓宽阅读领域,促进综合实践与语文学科的深 度融合。下面这个是吴向东老师在广州昌乐小学所做报告的演讲幻灯片。你可以从这个幻 灯片里了解他的经历,也可以理解为什么他要做鸢尾花这个项目。TED 周边:我们也有一所学校??By Oliver Ding ? Dec 21st, 2008 ? Category: TED 大奖专题报道, 教育与成长, 粉丝感悟/ 编辑絮语“TED 周边”是我们网站里的一个新栏目,主要是收集中文网络世界中关于 TED 话题的一些反响,同时,我们也会把读者的反馈发布在这里。(2009 年 6 月 28 日更新,为配合网站结构调整,现在“TED 周边”栏目的稿件转到“编辑絮语” 栏目下。) 12 月 17 日我们回顾了作家大卫·艾格斯(Dave Eggers)获得 2008 年 TED 大奖 后表达的愿望实现的情况。他呼吁人们参与到所在社区的教育服务中,并希望征 集 1000 个投入人们为孩子带来彻底改观的故事。这个 TED 愿望促成了“从前有 一所学校(Once Upon a School)”这个网站的诞生,自 2008 年 3 月以来,人 们投递了 160 多个此类故事, 展现了全美各地富有创意的社区教育构想和人们的 行动力。我们也简要介绍其中的三个故事:“奥斯汀蝙蝠洞 (Austin Bat Cave) ”、 “数字制片人俱乐部(XO Connection)”和“商业学堂(BizAcademy)”。教育并不仅仅是学校系统和教师们的责任,如何更好地培养下一代,是全社会的 责任。实际上,成年人思考如何更好地培养下一代,本身也是自我学习的一种方 式。虽然整个教育系统的改革步履缓慢, 但是, 每个人都可以从自己的身边做起, 思考并且实践一些富于创意的教育实践活动,在社区和孩子们一起共同提升自 我。让我们来看看大陆的年轻一代,就类似的议题,他们在想些什么,他们在做些什 么。2008 年 11 月 3 日 Rita 在日常生活的奇妙旅行那里写到:※ Once Upon a School 是我本周遇见的一个非常有意思的项目。她鼓励已走出 校园的成年人为当地学校里的学生开设培训小项目。比如一个舞蹈演员可以为她 家附近学校的学生们开设一个小小的课程,教孩子们理解舞蹈和学习基本的舞 步;一个资深 blogger 可以教孩子们如何有效地应用 web 2.0 工具来拓展自己的 视野; 一个环保人士可以教孩子们如何在日常生活中做到能源节约;一个英语培 训师可以教孩子们懂得如何才是学习(享受)一门外语;一个有过特别人生经历 因而对人生有所感悟的人可以和孩子们分享自己的感悟。我们每个成年人或多或少都有一技之长,有时这是我们的专业工作,有时这是我 们的爱好。我们可以把这些无偿地与孩子们分享, 假如我们可以帮助到一个孩子, 哪怕只有一个,我觉得我们的分享就很有意义了。我总觉得,教育不仅是学校的事,它是,也应该是,我们每个人的事。虽然我们 这些长大成人的人已经离开了校园,但这并不意味着我们与校园的联系就此终 结。我们的孩子会进入学校,他们正是在那里接受到改变他们一生的教育,在他 们的整个少年时期,他们在学校里度过的时间最多。所以我总觉得,作为成年人,我们有把校园建设得更适合于孩子成长的责任。很多人会觉得像 Once Upon a School 这样的项目很美好,“可是”,他们又会 说,“那是在西方国家,在中国要做这样的事可真是太难了。” 我也不知道难不难, 因为现在我还没有去试,在还没有试之前我不轻易下论断说 那很难。事情的难与不难,要看人内心信念的强弱和做事的方式。如果我们现在要在中国马上开始一个像 Once Upon a School 这样的项目,那或 许还真有点难,至少对我来说是这样吧。但如果我们一下子要求改变的不那么多, 我们只是要在心里种下“与孩子分享知 识、技能、经历、感悟”的意识,并在日后的环境中留意那些能让这种分享变 为可能的机会, 那还难吗?观念的转变是一切变化的基石, 而观念的转变又只是 一刹那的事。在观念转变之后, 我们又要做什么呢?每天晚上散步时,我都会经过我的中学校 园,有一天晚上我忽然有了一个想法,我想为这里的学生组织一个读书俱乐部, 和他们分享我的阅读体验。因为在我成长的过程中, 阅读帮助我走上了一条通向 丰富心灵的道路,所以我希望能有更多的孩子在少年时期就能与阅读成为好伙 伴。我要如何实现这个想法?也许某天我会拜访我的校园,去看看以前的老师们,或 者通过我的 blog 认识我的学弟学妹 (事实上他们中已经有人阅读我的 blog 并且 给我写邮件),我还可以联络亲戚、朋友家的孩子们,和他们聊聊,听听他们的 想法。总之一句话, 可以做的事很多, 只要肯去做。特莉萨嬷嬷 (又译德兰修女, Mother Teresa)说过,“If you can’t feed a hundred people,then just feed one. --如果你还没有能力去帮助很多人,那么你就只帮助眼前的这一个。” 秉持 着简单的想法,理想就能变成现实。 在 Once Upon a School 的网站上已经记录了好多有意思的 project 和故事,阅 读它们让我觉得生活十分有活力。我需要这种有活力的感觉。Rita 提到她想为她的母校的学生组织一个读书俱乐部,和他们分享她的阅读体 验。实际上,已经有类似的读书会和学习沙龙了。· OOPS 开放式学习沙龙 OOPS 是 Opensource Opencourseware Prototype System 的简称,中文名称叫做 开放式课程计划。OOPS 是台湾奇幻文学基金会执行的一个计划。它号召了来自 全世界各地的志愿者,通过网络协作,将麻省理工学院(MIT)的开放式课程翻 译成中文,并且在 2004 年底与麻省理工学院签订了正式的合作协议书,成为全 世界第三个与他们建立合作关系的合作伙伴。2004 年全年,由奇幻基金会所推 动的开放式课程简体与繁体中文网站累计使用者达五十万人次。2005 年起 OOPS 也引进了约翰霍普金斯大学、 犹他大学等美国名校以及日本的著名大学的开放式 课程。OOPS 开放式学习沙龙是 OOPS 大陆推广小组所举办的自主学习活动。它以 OOPS 的开放知识为基础, 鼓励人们自发组织学习活动。开放式学习沙龙能够做到的是 通过一次认真的讨论, 使得参与者对一个问题有比自学更加深入的理解。并且现 场的互动可以给参与者多个认识问题的角度。想要知道他们为什么要做这些事情吗?看看 OOPS 的创始人朱学恒翻译的下面这 个短片《教育的未来》(Did you know?) 这个短片是 OOPS 开放学习沙龙活动的开场影片。· 鸢尾花:从阅读走向实践 鸢尾花是吴向东老师创建的基于“从阅读走向实践”理念综合实践活动项目。他 们认为:“信息时代是阅读的时代,是从充斥的信息中阅读出有价值的思想去改 变我们的学习、工作和生活的时代!从小学会阅读,从小学会把阅读与社会生活 实践统一起来,不做书呆子,做有实践能力和创新精神的人,就让我们一起从阅 读走向实践吧。” 目前他们已经建立了鸢尾花——“从阅读走向实践”的项目网站(), 为老师和学生们提供了展示、交流和指导的的 blog 服务。同时,他们也在开展 七彩虹读书会系列活动, 帮助学生拓宽阅读领域,促进综合实践与语文学科的深 度融合。下面这个是吴向东老师在广州昌乐小学所做报告的演讲幻灯片。你可以从这个幻 灯片里了解他的经历,也可以理解为什么他要做鸢尾花这个项目。活出意义来View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: 人生) ·多背一公斤的灾区图书室 另外值得一提的是多背一公斤的灾区图书室计划。多背一公斤是民间发起的公益 活动,致力于通过发动志愿者的参与,为乡村教育提供持续、系统的服务。他们 目前正在探索社会企业的道路。5.12 汶川大地震后,多背一公斤迅速参与了救援工作,并在五月下旬发布了灾 后学校重建计划。其中,图书室是整个计划的重点。地震过后,1000 所板房小学和 500 所板房中学将在灾区建立起来,学生们将在 活动板房中学习达 1 年到 3 年不等。这些全新的板房, 只能满足基本的硬件设施, 学校软件资源缺乏,学生们没有良好的课外活动形式。针对这种情况,多背一公 斤推出灾区图书室项目,计划为活动板房学校配套建设至少 50 个图书室,陪伴 孩子们度过板房学校阶段,搬入新校舍,直至完全恢复正常的教学秩序。图书室 作为一个开放的阅读空间, 为灾区学生提供优秀的课外图书、阅读交流和其他文 体活动,促进灾区学生的身心的健康成长。截止 12 月 17 日,多背一公斤已经为灾区学校配送了 32 个板房图书室,并计划 在本月底发送并建成全部 50 个图书室。同时,他们也在开展“快乐阅读分享计 划”,号召志愿者们通过阅读分享的这种方式,让图书室发挥最大的作用,协助 孩子们获取,快速成长。志愿者们可以通过多背一公斤的网站来分享课件, 也可以选择去灾区图书室的现场,开展阅读沙龙,与孩子们快乐地分享。·我们也有一所学校?? 看完这些故事, 你也发现你身边的那所学校了吗?请推荐你身边富有创意的社区 教育项目给我们。你可以直接在此留言,或者写在你自己的 blog 上,而后 trackback 过来。
篇三:TED演讲:请别忘记感谢身边的人TED 演讲:请别忘记感谢身边的人Hi. I'm here to talk to you about the importance of praise, admiration and thank you, and having it be specific and genuine. And the way I got interested in this was, I noticed in myself, when I was growing up, and until about a few years ago, that I would want to say thank you to someone, I would want to praise them, I would want to take in their praise of me and I'd just stop it. And I asked myself, why? I felt shy, I felt embarrassed. And then my question became, am I the only one who does this? So, I decided to investigate. I'm fortunate enough to work in the rehab facility, so I get to see people who are facing life and death with addiction. And sometimes it comes down to something as simple as, their core wound is their father died without ever saying he's proud of them. But then, they hear from all the family and friends that the father told everybody else that he was proud of him, but he never told the son. It's because he didn't know that his son needed to hear it. So my question is, why don't we ask for the things that we need? I know a gentleman, married for 25 years, who's longing to hear his wife say, &Thank you for being the breadwinner, so I can stay home with the kids,& but won't ask. I know a woman who's good at this. She, once a week, meets with her husband and says, &I'd really like you to thank me for all these things I did in the house and with the kids.& And he goes, &Oh, this is great, this is great.& And praise really does have to be genuine, but she takes responsibility for that. And a friend of mine, April, who I've had since kindergarten, she thanks her children for doing their chores. And she said, &Why wouldn't I thank it, even though they're supposed to do it?& So, the question is, why was I blocking it? Why were other people blocking it? Why can I say, &I'll take my steak medium rare, I need size six shoes,& but I won't say, &Would you praise me this way?& And it's because I'm giving you critical data about me. I'm telling you where I'm insecure. I'm telling you where I need your help. And I'm treating you, my inner circle, like you're the enemy. Because what can you do with that data? You could neglect me. You could abuse it. Or you could actually meet my need. And I took my bike into the bike store-- I love this -- same bike, and they'd do something called &truing& the wheels. The guy said, &You know, when you true the wheels, it's going to make the bike so much better.& I get the same bike back, and they've taken all the little warps out of those same wheels I've had for two and a half years, and my bike is like new. So, I'm going to challenge all of you. I want you to true your wheels: be honest about the praise that you need to hear. What do you need to hear? Go home to your wife -- go ask her, what does she need? Go home to your husband -- what does he need? Go home and ask those questions, and then help the people around you. And it's simple. And why should we care about this? We talk about world peace. How can we have world peace with different cultures, different languages? I think it starts household by household, under the same roof. So, let's make it right in our own backyard. And I want to thank all of you in the audience for being great husbands, great mothers, friends, daughters, sons. And maybe somebody's never said that to you, but you've done a really, really good job. And thank you for being here, just showing up and changing the world with your ideas. Thank you. (Applause)
篇四:TED演讲中英对照2Hi. I'm here to talk to you about the importance of praise, admiration and thank you, and having it be specific and genuine.嗨。我在这里要和大家谈谈,向别人表达赞美,倾佩和谢意的重要性,并使它们听来真诚, 具体。And the way I got interested in this was, I noticed in myself, when I was growing up, and until about a few years ago, that I would want to say thank you to someone, I would want to praise them, I would want to take in their praise of me and I'd just stop it. And I asked myself, why? I felt shy, I felt embarrassed. And then my question became, am I the only one who does this? So, I decided to investigate.之所以我对此感兴趣,是因为我从我自己的成长中注意到,几年前,当我想要对某个人说声 谢谢时,当我想要赞美他们时,当我想接受他们对我的赞扬,但我却没有说出口。我问我自 己,这是为什么? 我感到害羞,我感到尴尬。接着我产生了一个问题,难道我是唯一一个 这么做的人吗?所以我决定做些探究。I'm fortunate enough to work in the rehab facility, so I get to see people who are facing life and death with addiction. And sometimes it comes down to something as simple as, their core wound is their father died without ever saying he's proud of them. But then, they hear from all the family and friends that the father told everybody else that he was proud of him, but he never told the son. It's because he didn't know that his son needed to hear it. 我非常幸运的在一家康复中心工作, 所以我可以看到那些因为上瘾而面临生与死的人。有时 候这一切可以非常简单地归结为, 他们最核心的创伤来自于他们父亲到死都未说过 “他为他 们而自豪”。但他们从所有其它家人或朋友那里得知,他的父亲告诉其他人为他感到自豪, 但这个父亲从没告诉过他儿子。因为他不知道他的儿子需要听到这一切。So my question is, why don't we ask for the things that we need? I know a gentleman, married for 25 years, who's longing to hear his wife say, &Thank you for being the breadwinner, so I can stay home with the kids,& but won't ask. I know a woman who's good at this. She, once a week, meets with her husband and says, &I'd really like you to thank me for all these things I did in the house and with the kids.& And he goes, &Oh, this is great, this is great.& And praise really does have to be genuine, but she takes responsibility for that. And a friend of mine, April, who I've had since kindergarten, she thanks her children for doing their chores. And she said, &Why wouldn't I thank it, even though they're supposed to do it?&因此我的问题是,为什么我们不索求我们需要的东西呢? 我认识一个结婚 25 年的男士, 他渴望听到他妻子说,“感谢你为这个家在外赚钱,这样我才能在家陪伴着孩子。” 但他 从来不提出这样的要求。我认识一个精于此道的女士。每周一次, 她见到丈夫后会说, “我 真的希望你为我对这个家和孩子们付出的努力而感谢我。” 他会应和到“哦,真是太棒了, 真是太棒了。” 赞扬别人一定要真诚, 但她对赞美也有责任。一个从我上幼儿园就一直 是朋友的叫 April 的人, 她会感谢她的孩子们做了家务。她说:“为什么我不表示感谢呢, 虽然他们本来就要做那些事情。” So, the question is, why was I blocking it? Why were other people blocking it? Why can I say, &I'll take my steak medium rare, I need size six shoes,& but I won't say, &Would you praise me this way?& And it's because I'm giving you critical data about me. I'm telling you where I'm insecure. I'm telling you where I need your help. And I'm treating you, my inner circle, like you're the enemy. Because what can you do with that data? You could neglect me. You could abuse it. Or you could actually meet my need.因此我的问题是,为什么我不说呢? 为什么其它人不说呢? 为什么我能说:“我要一块中 等厚度的牛排, 我需要 6 号尺寸的鞋子,” 但我却不能说:“你可以赞扬我吗?” 因为 这会使我把我的重要信息与你分享, 会让我告诉了你我内心的不安, 会让你认为我需要你的 帮助。虽然你是我最贴心的人, 我却把你当作是敌人。你会用我托付给你的重要信息做 些什么呢? 你可以忽视我。你可以滥用它。或者你可以满足我的要求。And I took my bike into the bike store-- I love this -- same bike, and they'd do something called &truing& the wheels. The guy said, &You know, when you true the wheels, it's going to make the bike so much better.& I get the same bike back, and they've taken all the little warps out of those same wheels I've had for two and a half years, and my bike is like new. So, I'm going to challenge all of you. I want you to true your wheels: be honest about the praise that you need to hear. What do you need to hear? Go home to your wife -- go ask her, what does she need? Go home to your husband -- what does he need? Go home and ask those questions, and then help the people around you. 我把我的自行车拿到车行--我喜欢这么做-- 同样的自行车, 他们会对车轮做整形。那 里的人说:“当你对车轮做整形时, 它会使自行车变成更好。” 我把这辆自行车拿回来, 他们把有小小弯曲的铁丝从轮子上拿走。这辆车我用了 2 年半,现在还像新的一样。所以 我要问在场的所有人,我希望你们把你们的车轮整形一下:真诚面对对你们想听到的赞美。你们想听到什么呢? 回家问问你们的妻子, 她想听到什么? 回家问问你们的丈夫, 他想听 到什么? 回家问问这些问题,并帮助身边的人实现它们。And it's simple. And why should we care about this? We talk about world peace. How can we have world peace with different cultures, different languages? I think it starts household by household, under the same roof. So, let's make it right in our own backyard. And I want to thank all of you in the audience for being great husbands, great mothers, friends, daughters, sons. And maybe somebody's never said that to you, but you've done a really, really good job. And thank you for being here, just showing up and changing the world with your ideas.非常简单。为什么要关心这个呢? 我们谈论世界和平。我们怎么用不同的文化,不同的 语言来保持世界和平? 我想要从每个小家庭开始。所以让我们在家里就把这件事情做好。我想要感谢所有在这里的人们, 因为你们是好丈夫, 好母亲, 好伙伴, 好女儿和好儿子。或 许有些人从没跟你们说过,但你们已经做得非常非常得出色了。感谢你们来到这里, 向世 界显示着你们的智慧,并用它们改变着世界。
篇五:TED演讲,从可口可乐中学生意经从可口可乐学生意经One of my favorite parts of my job at the Gates Foundation is that I get to travel to the developing world, and I do that quite regularly. And when I meet the mothers in so many of these remote places, I'm really struck by the things that we have in common. They want what we want for our children and that is for their children to grow up successful, to be healthy, and to have a successful life. But I also see lots of poverty, and it's quite jarring, both in the scale and the scope of it. My first trip in India, I was in a person's home where they had dirt floors, no running water, no electricity, and that's really what I see all over the world. So in short, I'm startled by all the things that they don't have. But I am surprised by one thing that they do have: Coca-Cola. Coke is everywhere. In fact, when I travel to the developing world, Coke feels ubiquitous. And so when I come back from these trips, and I'm thinking about development, and I'm flying home and I'm thinking, &We're trying to deliver condoms to people or vaccinations,& you know, Coke's success kind of stops and makes you wonder: how is it that they can get Coke to these far-flung places? If they can do that, why can't governments and NGOs do the same thing? And I'm not the first person to ask this question. But I think, as a community, we still have a lot to learn. It's staggering, if you think about Coca-Cola. They sell 1.5 billion servings every single day. That's like every man, woman and child on the planet having a serving of Coke every week. So why does this matter? Well, if we're going to speed up the progress and go even faster on the set of Millennium Development Goals that we're set as a world, we need to learn from the innovators, and those innovators come from every single sector. I feel that, if we can understand what makes something like Coca-Cola ubiquitous, we can apply those lessons then for the public good. Coke's success is relevant, because if we can analyze it, learn from it, then we can save lives. So that's why I took a bit of time to study Coke. And I think there are really three things we can take away from Coca-Cola. They take real-time data and immediately feed it back into the product. They tap into local entrepreneurial talent, and they do incredible marketing. So let's start with the data. Now Coke has a very clear bottom line -- they report to a set of shareholders, they have to turn a profit. So they take the data, and they use it to measure progress. They have this very continuous feedback loop. They learn something, they put it back into the product, they put it back into the market. They have a whole team called &Knowledge and Insight.& It's a lot like other consumer companies. So if you're running Namibia for Coca-Cola, and you have a 107 constituencies, you know where every can versus bottle of Sprite, Fanta or Coke was sold, whether it was a corner store, a supermarket or a pushcart. So if sales start to drop, then the person can identify the problem and address the issue. Let's contrast that for a minute to development. In development, the evaluation comes at the very end of the project. I've sat in a lot of those meetings, and by then, it is way too late to use the data. I had somebody from an NGO once describe it to me as bowling in the dark. They said, &You roll the ball, you hear some pins go down. It's dark, you can't see which one goes down until the lights come on, and then you an see your impact.& Real-time data turns on the lights. So what's the second thing that Coke's good at? They're good at tapping into that local entrepreneurial talent. Coke's been in Africa since 1928, but most of the time they couldn't reach the distant markets, because they had a system that was a lot like in the developed world, which was a large truck rolling down the street. And in Africa, the remote places, it's hard to find a good road. But Coke noticed something -- they noticed that local people were taking the product, buying it in bulk and then reselling it in these hard-to-reach places. And so they took a bit of time to learn about that. And they decided in 1990 that they wanted to start training the local entrepreneurs, giving them small loans. They set them up as what they called micro-distribution centers, and those local entrepreneurs then hire sales people, who go out with bicycles and pushcarts and wheelbarrows to sell the product. There are now some 3,000 of these centers employing about 15,000 people in Africa. In Tanzania and Uganda, they represent 90 percent of Coke's sales. Let's look at the development side. What is it that governments and NGOs can learn from Coke? Governments and NGOs need to tap into that local entrepreneurial talent as well, because the locals know how to reach the very hard-to-serve places, their neighbors, and they know what motivates them to make change. I think a great example of this is Ethiopia's new health extension program. The government noticed in Ethiopia that many of the people were so far away from a health clinic, they were over a day's travel away from a health clinic. So if you're in an emergency situation -or if you're a mom about to deliver a baby -- forget it, to get to the health care center. They decided that wasn't good enough, so they went to India and studied the Indian state of Kerala that also had a system like this, and they adapted it for Ethiopia. And in 2003, the government of Ethiopia started this new system in their own country. They trained 35,000 health extension workers to deliver care directly to the people. In just five years, their ratio went from one worker for every 30,000 people to one worker for every 2,500 people. Now, think about how this can change people's lives. Health extension workers can help with so many things, whether it's family planning, prenatal care, immunizations for the children, or advising the woman to get to the facility on time for an on-time delivery. That is having real impact in a country like Ethiopia, and it's why you see their child mortality numbers coming down 25 percent from 2000 to 2008. In Ethiopia, there are hundreds of thousands of children living because of this health extension worker program. So what's the next step for Ethiopia? Well, they're already starting talk about this. They're starting to talk about, &How do you have the health community workers generate their own ideas? How do you incent them based on the impact that they're getting out in those remote villages?& That's how you tap into local entrepreneurial talent and you unlock people's potential. The third component of Coke's success is marketing. Ultimately, Coke's success depends on one crucial fact and that is that people want a Coca-Cola. Now the reason these micro-entrepreneurs can sell or make a profit is they have to sell every single bottle in their pushcart or their wheelbarrow. So, they rely on Coca-Cola in terms of its marketing, and what's the secret to their marketing? Well, it's aspirational. It is associated that product with a kind of life that people want to live. So even though it's a global company, they take a very local approach. Coke's global campaign slogan is &Open Happiness.& But they localize it. And they don't just guess wha they go to places like Latin America and they realize that happiness there is associated with family life. And in South Africa, they associate happiness with seriti or community respect. Now, that played itself out in the World Cup campaign. Let's listen to this song that Coke created for it, &Wavin' Flag& by a Somali hip hop artist. (Video) K'Naan: Oh oh oh oh oh o-oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh o-oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh o-oh Give you freedom, give you fire Give you reason, take you higher See the champions take the field now You define us, make us feel proud In the streets our heads are lifted As we lose our inhibition Celebration, it's around us Every nation, all around us Melinda French Gates: It feels pretty good, right? Well, they didn't stop there -- they localized it into 18 different languages. And it went number one on the pop chart in 17 countries. It reminds me of a song that I remember from my childhood, &I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing,& that also went number one on the pop charts. Both songs have something in common: that same appeal of celebration and unity. So how does health and development market? Well, it's based on avoidance, not aspirations. I'm sure you've heard some of these messages. &Use a condom, don't get AIDS.& &Wash you hands, you might not get diarrhea.& It doesn't sound anything like &Waving' Flag& to me. And I think we make a fundamental mistake -- we make an assumption, that we think that, if people need something, we don't have to make them want that. And I think that's a mistake. And there's some indications around the world that this is starting to change. One example is sanitation. We know that a million and a half children die a year from diarrhea and a lot of it is because of open defecation. But there's a solution: you build a toilet. But what we're finding around the world, over and over again, is, if you build a toilet and you leave it there, it doesn't get used. People reuse it for a slab for their home. They sometimes store grain in it. I've even seen it used for a chicken coop. (Laughter) But what does marketing really entail that would make a sanitation solution get a result in diarrhea? Well, you work with the community. You start to talk to them about why open defecation is something that shouldn't be done in the village, and they agree to that. But then you take the toilet and you position it as a modern, trendy convenience. One state in Northern India has gone so far as to link toilets to courtship. And it works -- look at these headlines. (Laughter) I'm not kidding. Women are refusing to marry men without toilets. No loo, no &I do.& (Laughter) Now, it's not just a funny headline -- it's innovative. It's an innovative marketing campaign. But more importantly, it saves lives. Take a look at this -this is a room full of young men and my husband, Bill. And can you guess what the young men are waiting for? They're waiting to be circumcised. Can you you believe that? We know that circumcision reduces HIV infection by 60 percent in men. And when we first heard this result inside the Foundation, I have to admit, Bill and I were scratching our heads a little bit and we were saying, &But who's going to volunteer for this procedure?& But it turns out the men do, because they're hearing from their girlfriends that they prefer it, and the men also believe it improves their sex life. So if we can start to understand what people really want in health and development, we can change communities and we can change whole nations. Well, why is all of this so important? So let's talk about what happens when this all comes together, when you tie the three things together. And polio, I think, is one of the most powerful examples. We've seen a 99 percent reduction in polio in 20 years. So if you look back to 1988, there are about 350,000 cases of polio on the planet that year. In 2009, we're down to 1,600 cases. Well how did that happen? Let's look at a country like India. They have over a billion people in this country, but they have 35,000 local doctors who report paralysis, and clinicians, a huge reporting system in chemists. They have two and a half million vaccinators. But let me make the story a little bit more concrete for you. Let me tell you the story of Shriram, an 18 month boy in Bihar, a northern state in India. This year on August 8th, he felt paralysis and on the 13th, his parents took him to the doctor. On August 14th and 15th, they took a stool sample, and by the 25th of August, it was confirmed he had Type 1 polio. By August 30th, a genetic test was done, and we knew what strain of polio Shriram had. Now it could have come from one of two places. It could have come from Nepal, just to the north, across the border, or from Jharkhand, a state just to the south. Luckily, the genetic testing proved that, in fact, this strand came north, because, had it come from the south, it would have had a much wider impact in terms of transmission. So many more people would have been affected. So what's the endgame? Well on September 4th, there was a huge mop-up campaign, which is what you do in polio. They went out and where Shriram lives, they vaccinated two million people. So in less than a month, we went from one case of paralysis to a targeted vaccination program. And I'm happy to say only one other person in that area got polio. That's how you keep a huge outbreak from spreading, and it shows what can happen when local people have the they can save lives. Now one of the challenges in polio, still, is marketing, but it might not be what you think. It's not the marketing on the ground. It's not telling the parents, &If you see paralysis, take your child to the doctor or get your child vaccinated.& We have a problem with marketing in the donor community. The G8 nations have been incredibly generous on polio over the last 20 years, but we're starting to have something called polio fatigue and that is that the donor nations aren't willing to fund polio any longer. So by next summer, we're sighted to run out of money on polio. So we are 99 percent of the way there on this goal and we're about to run short of money. And I think that if the marketing were more aspirational, if we could focus as a community on how far we've come and how amazing it would be to eradicate this disease, we could put polio fatigue and polio behind us. And if we could do that, we could stop vaccinating everybody, worldwide, in all of our countries for polio. And it would only be the second disease ever wiped off the face of the planet. And we are so close. And this victory is so possible. So if Coke's marketers came to me and asked me to define happiness, I'd say my vision of happiness is a mother holding healthy baby in her arms. To me, that is deep happiness. And so if we can learn lessons from the innovators in every sector, then in the future we make together, that happiness can be just as ubiquitous as Coca-Cola. Thank you. 评论:梅琳达.盖茨 以自己在印度的亲身经历引出了可口可乐为何人所皆知的问题,然后提出向可口可乐公司学习,并应用的公共事业上。她从三个方面剖析 了可口可乐公司的成功。第一是,他们可以及时得到实时的用户数据反馈,并迅 速的调整市场。其次,是提拔当地的企业家,他们有整套的训练体系,大范围培 养企业家为可口可乐公司销售, 这里通过一个埃塞尔比亚的健康推广政策政 府也应该学习这种培养人才的方法。第三是,市场。梅琳达.盖茨展示了旗开得胜歌曲,道出可口可乐的畅爽开怀口号,将可口可乐与团结,幸福联系在一起,让人们有购买的欲望。然后借此提出健康与发展的市场在何处,在于避免和渴望。演讲者通过一个结婚与有无厕所联系在一起的例子阐述了可口可乐公司这种理 念的应用,再有举出包皮切割手术,总结出,如果我们知道人们在健康与发展方 面的需求,我们就可以改善整个社区,甚至整个民族。作者又引申阐述由一例小 儿麻痹症患儿向200万名儿童推广注射疫苗的例子,说明掌握并利用好数据的重 要性。 整个演讲充满幽默感, 演讲者设置的几个问句又引发听众的思考,最终的阐 述让听者叹服演讲内容的创意。中间掺入时间长度恰好的歌曲例子,吸引听众的 注意。
相关热词搜索:
[johndoeer在ted大会上关于环境保护的演讲]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
【演讲稿大全】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
池锝网 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 never say goodbye 的文章

随机推荐