and you say goodbyee有moreandmore有我的孤单是什么歌

有一首英文DJ女生唱的,love you love you no more,goodbye shelly ,da di da di a da 的是什么歌但都不是,love you love you no more,goodbye shelly ,da di da a da ,di da di da a da di da di da a da 重复出现好多次的,DJ慢摇舞曲,最后还有thousand time I *** on you ,now i don't know what to do ,中间还有什么how *** how,还有什么mountain valley
P天使O忎未9
Cassandra - Rien Ne Va Plus酷狗有下载
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首英文DJ女生唱的,love you love you no more,goodbye shelly ,da di da di a da 的是什么歌_百度知道
有一首英文DJ女生唱的,love you love you no more,goodbye shelly ,da di da di a da 的是什么歌
,最后还有thousand time I *** on you ,但都不是;t know what to do ,
di da di da a da
di da di da a da
重复出现好多次的,love you love you no more,,now i don&#39,goodbye shelly ,DJ慢摇舞曲,中间还有什么how ***
how***** how*****,,谢谢啦,da di da a da
提问者采纳
assandra - Rien Ne Va Plus
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
enoughtell
do其中一首吧。 what‘s
changedkeyshia
not那这些呢。
谢谢啦,这些也不是,就是在酷狗音乐上面名字是 “Dj 英文舞曲 慢摇英文很舒服我女声飘唱”的这首时长是5:24
意思就是你找到了。那就好。
不是,就是不知道这首歌叫什么,不知道歌词,想知道英文歌名还有全部歌词
Don't love you no more
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里有I love you more than i can see这句的歌名是什么_百度知道
歌词里有I love you more than i can see这句的歌名是什么
提问者采纳
爱你在心口难开
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
再说一次我爱你 I bless the day I found you. I want to stay aroud you. And so i beg you,
Let it be me. Don't take this heaven from me. If you must cling to somebody, now and forever, let it be me. Each time we meet, love, I find complete love. Without your sweet love, What life could be? So n Tell me you love me only, And that you'll always let it be me.I want to stay aroud you. And so i beg you,
Let it be me. Don't take this heaven from me. If you must cling to somebody, now and forever, let it be me. Each time we meet, love, I find complete love. Without your sweet love, What life could be? So n Tell me you ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 找了很久很久 女声的英文歌 第一句好像是no more goodbye.中间有一段I just I wanna be there wherever you are to be together,no matter where you are.这个歌 我是在heyJJ里面听到过的..Song:Wea you are Singer:Nikki Valentine Intro:I just wanna be with you I wanna be there wherever you are to be together,no matter where you are可是搜不到这个歌手啊 o(>﹏﹏﹏
天使TA0032
Wea&You&Are&singer:Nikki&ValentineNo&more&good-byes&No&lonely&days&You'll&always&be&here&I&wish&it&could&be&this&way&But&now,&You're&so&far&away&And&I&wanna&be&with&you&But&I'm&all&on&my&own&So&I&sit&in&my&room&Counting&the&days&that&I&spend&without&you&Holding&myself,&Wishing&that&you&could&be&here&When&I&close&my&eyes&I&always&sleep&so&I&can&dream&about&you&It&wont&be&long&before&I'll&be&where&you&are&I&don't&wanna&spend&a&day&Doing&what&I&need&to&do&I&don't&wanna&do&a&thing&I&just&wanna&be&with&you&I&wanna&be&there&wherever&you&are&Lets&fly&away&to&the&stars&So&I&can&be&where&you&are&I'm&gone&'til&nine&You&study&late&To&be&together,&We&haven't&had&many&days&And&time&will&come,&But&we'll&have&to&wait&Until&then&I'll&be&missing&you&Because&that's&all&I&can&do&So&I&sit&in&my&room&Counting&the&days&that&I&spend&without&you&Holding&myself,&Wishing&that&you&could&be&here&When&I&close&my&eyes&I&always&sleep&so&I&can&dream&about&you&It&wont&be&long&before&I'll&be&where&you&are&I&don't&wanna&spend&a&day&Doing&what&I&need&to&do&'Cause&I&don't&wanna&do&a&thing&I&just&wanna&be&with&you&I&wanna&be&there&wherever&you&are&Lets&fly&away&to&the&stars&So&I&can&be&where&you&are&I&wanna&be&there&wherever&you&are&Let's&fly&away&to&the&stars&So&I&can&be&where&you&are
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 never say goodbye 的文章

随机推荐