英语《书店购物》小品剧本适合五个人演的小品

谁有五个人的英语搞笑剧本?_百度知道一篇六年级五个人演的英语剧本比赛用 英语演讲稿五个人五分钟左右
帅气郑雨威134
Gingerbread Man old man old woman dog cat farmer hunter fox tiger crocodile gingerbread man Aside(旁白) :Many years ago ,there lived an old man and an old woman ,they had no children .The old man had a dog ,the old woman had a cat .They lived together happily .Old man :Grandma ,Christmas Day is coming ,let’ s make a gingerbread man ,I like gingerbread man very much .It’s very delicious .It’s good to eat !Old woman :Ok !Grandpa ,I will make a gingerbread man .I like gingerbread man too .I think it’s very delicious .It’s good to eat !And we need a gingerbread man ,because Christmas Day is coming .Aside(旁白) :So the old woman made a gingerbread man ,and it was really good to eat .The cat came into the kitchen ,and saw the gingerbread man .Cat :I am .I am a cat .I’m very clever .Ah a gingerbread man ,you look good to eat .Come on ,don’t run away .Gingerbread man :No ,you can’t eat me .Aside(旁白) :The gingerbread man ran into the living room .A dog saw him .Dog :I am .I am a dog .I can run fast .Gingerbread man ,you look good to eat .Gingerbread man :No ,you can’t eat me .Aside(旁白) :The dog jumped to the gingerbread man ,but the gingerbread man ran away .The gingerbread man ran across the field ,he met a farmer .Farmer :I am .I am a farmer .I like farming .Oh,here is a gingerbread man ,I think its good to eat .Gingerbread man :No ,you can’t eat me .Aside(旁白) :The gingerbread man ran into the forest ,he saw a hunter .Hunter :I am .I am a hunter .I’m very hungry .Gingerbread man ,you look good to eat ,come on let me have a taste .Gingerbread man :No ,you can’t eat me .Aside(旁白) :The gingerbread man ran in the forest ,he saw a fox .Fox :I am .I am a fox .I’m so smart .Look ,a gingerbread man is running .I think I can eat him .It looks good to eat .Gingerbread man :No ,you can’t eat me .Aside(旁白) :The gingerbread man ran and ran .Here comes a tiger .Tiger :I am .I’m a tiger .I’m very strong .I am the king of the animals .Gingerbread man ,you look good to eat .Gingerbread man :No ,you can’t eat me .Aside(旁白) :The gingerbread man ran and ran .He came to a river .He wanted to cross the river .But there was a crocodile in the river .Gingerbread man:Mr.Crocodile ,can you take me to cross the river?Crocodile:Sure ,you can jump on my back .I can take you to cross the river.Gingerbread man :Thank you .You are so kind !Aside(旁白) :The gingerbread man jumped on the crocodile’s back ,then the crocodile swam in the river .Crocodile :Now ,you can jump on my mouth .Gingerbread man :OK !Aside(旁白) :The gingerbread man wanted to jump on the crocodile’s mouth .But the crocodile quickly opened his big mouth ,and the gingerbread man jumped into his mouth .Crocodile :Er….The gingerbread man is really good to eat .It’s really delicious !
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Aside(旁白) : The gingerbread man ran and ran . He came to a river . He wanted to cross the river . But there was a crocodile in the river . Gingerbread man: Mr. Crocodile , can you take me to cros...
扫描下载二维码求五人搞笑英语话剧剧本_百度知道当前位置:
>>>甲、乙、丙三名学生各自随机选择到A、B两个书店购书,(1)求甲、乙..
甲、乙、丙三名学生各自随机选择到A、B两个书店购书,(1)求甲、乙两名学生在不同书店购书的概率;(2)求甲、乙、丙三名学生在同一书店购书的概率.
题型:解答题难度:中档来源:广州
解法1:(1)甲乙两名学生AB两个书店购书的所有可能结果有:从树状图可以看出,这两名学生到不同书店购书的可能结果有AB、BA共2种,所以甲乙两名学生在不同书店购书的概率p1=12;(2)甲乙丙三名学生AB两个书店购书的所有可能结果有:从树状图可以看出,这三名学生到同一书店购书的可能结果有AAA、BBB共2种,所以甲乙丙到同一书店购书的概率p2=28=14.
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“甲、乙、丙三名学生各自随机选择到A、B两个书店购书,(1)求甲、乙..”主要考查你对&&列举法求概率&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
列举法求概率
可能条件下概率的意义:一般地,如果在一次试验中,有n种可能的结果,并且它们发生的可能性都相等,事件A包含其中的m中结果,那么事件A发生的概率为P(A)=。 等可能条件下概率的特征: (1)对于每一次试验中所有可能出现的结果都是有限的; (2)每一个结果出现的可能性相等。 概率的计算方法:(1)列举法(列表或画树状图),(2)公式法; 列表法或树状图这两种举例法,都可以帮助我们不重不漏的列出所以可能的结果。 列表法 (1)定义:用列出表格的方法来分析和求解某些事件的概率的方法叫做列表法。 (2)列表法的应用场合 当一次试验要设计两个因素, 并且可能出现的结果数目较多时,为不重不漏地列出所有可能的结果,通常采用列表法。 树状图法 (1)定义:通过列树状图列出某事件的所有可能的结果,求出其概率的方法叫做树状图法。 (2)运用树状图法求概率的条件 当一次试验要设计三个或更多的因素时,用列表法就不方便了,为了不重不漏地列出所有可能的结果,通常采用树状图法求概率。
发现相似题
与“甲、乙、丙三名学生各自随机选择到A、B两个书店购书,(1)求甲、乙..”考查相似的试题有:
146284150619161158913339154738353088五人校园幽默小品剧本 谢谢了_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 五个人的搞笑小品剧本 的文章

随机推荐