维啊油饶一首类似好听的女电音英文歌的英文歌?

一首酒吧里的英文歌 歌词类似于 everybody just have a time 后面有一段 没有歌词的 很有节奏感的电音三分四十秒开始的
唯爱一萌904953
  这首是美国双人电子组合LMFAO的《party rock anthem》  歌词  IMFAO New Album Coming soon.   Sorry for party rocking   Yo Bitch   PART ROCK   YEA   Wooo!   LETS GO!   Party rock is in the house tonight   Everybody just have a good time   And we gonna make you lose your mind   Everybody just have a good time   Party rock is in the house tonight   Everybody just have a good time   And we gonna make you lose your mind   We just wanna see yaa!   Shake That !   In the club party rock look up on your girl   She on my jock non stop when we in the spot   Booty move away like she on the block   What the track I gots to know   Top jeans tatto cause I’m rock and roll   Half black half white diamino   Gane the money out the door   Yoooo!   I’m runnin through these hoes like drano   I got that devilish flow rock and roll no halo   We party rock yea! that’s the crew that I’m reppin   On the rise to the top no led in our zeppelin   Hey!   Party rock is in the house tonight   Everybody just have a good time   And we gonna make you lose your mind   Everybody just have a good time   Party rock is in the house tonight   Everybody just have a good time   And we gonna make you lose your mind   We just wanna see yaa!   Shake That !   Everyday I’m shuffelin   Shuffelin shuffelin   Step up fast and be the first girl to make me throw this cash   We get money don’t be mad now stop hatein is bad   One more shot for us   Another round   Please fill up my cup   Don’t mess around   We just wanna see   You shake it now   Now you wanna be   Your naked now   Get up get down put your hands up to the sound   Get up get down put your hands up to the sound   Get up get down put your hands up to the sound   Put your hands up to the sound   To the sound   Put your hands up !   Party rock is in the house tonight   Everybody just have a good time   And we gonna make you lose your mind   Everybody just have a good good good time   Ohhhhh!Ohhhhhh!Ohhhhhh!Ohhh!   Shake That !   Everyday I’m shuffelin
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首电音舞曲开头是女声唱Here we go!然后就开始电音节奏!跪求歌名!!高赏了!!_百度知道求一首电音英文歌歌名,其中高潮部分第一句歌词是you cant wake up this is nota dream_百度知道最近很火的一首英文歌是女的唱的里面有类似(GDFR)这种歌的电音。请问叫什么?_百度知道有大神吗,有一首类似电音的歌曲,高潮部分是我的世界
36回复 1659浏览
unity???
歌词应该是 我的爱没边界,你在哪一个世界
战争世界?
引用19楼 @ 发表的:不变的音乐么?试试已经试听,不是
引用21楼 @ 发表的:unity???不是英文的
引用22楼 @ 发表的:歌词应该是 我的爱没边界,你在哪一个世界应该不是吧
引用20楼 @ 发表的:b站搜我的世界搜了,不是
性是人类做一切的原始动力,我爱BXJ,时时有一种抚摸28的快感。年轻人专注福利,才能接受挑战!
性是人类做一切的原始动力,我爱BXJ,时时有一种抚摸28的快感。年轻人专注福利,才能接受挑战!
如果我是DJ,你会爱我吗~~
引用30楼 @ 发表的:如果我是DJ,你会爱我吗~~不是,你说的这歌我之前听过
引用29楼 @ 发表的:风马
郑钧听了下,不是这个
是张杰的什么战场吗发自手机虎扑
歌词高潮是不是我的世界,黑暗之中的光芒?
引用33楼 @ 发表的:是张杰的什么战场吗年轻的战场,不是啊。
引用34楼 @ 发表的:歌词高潮是不是我的世界,黑暗之中的光芒?你说的是陈梓彤的我的世界吧,我听了不是
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选
71人参加识货团购319.00元257人参加识货团购799.00元92人参加识货团购168.00元70人参加识货团购499.00元41人参加识货团购428.00元398人参加识货团购399.00元71人参加识货团购98.00元54人参加识货团购99.00元49人参加识货团购528.00元146人参加识货团购379.00元68人参加识货团购789.00元43人参加识货团购239.00元

我要回帖

更多关于 一首英文歌中间是电音 的文章

随机推荐