植物大战僵尸空中战争战争吧

关于植物大战僵尸花园战争_psv吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:539,289贴子:
关于植物大战僵尸花园战争
不是说登录ps平台了吗 ps3 ps4都可以玩了 那小薇是不是可以玩
花园战争1刚出来就别迷...
游戏测试版本17GB,中...
先附图、 这次有了像。...
玩的正爽呢,突然有个小...
昨天下好今天下班回家终...
联机服务器怎样,现在多...
为什么我上不去呢?我ss...
动作慢吞吞的,看起来有...
表示我挂ss还那么慢。。。
男朋友.11+1玩多了,后...
新手入门中,各种被虐……
天猫11.11全球狂欢节,品牌好货,高至付1抵10,定金翻10倍,大件12期免息!万件大牌尖货尽情扫,无门槛优惠券等你拿,尽情,尽兴,尽在11.11.
感觉画面和可玩性不错阿
当然,PSV什么PS4游戏不能玩?
如果ps4可以玩,那么psv肯定可以
首先你得有ps4
感觉好无聊
看就ps4有的游戏 psv还跑得掉么
大牌手机,震撼预售,100抵400!购机享优惠,低价换新机,就在天猫双11!正品手机,尽情,尽兴,尽在天猫双11全球狂欢节!
没中文··········
求下载地址
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 21 Steam Achievements
Title: Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 5 May, 2009
Buy Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
HALLOWEEN SALE! Offer ends in
-81%? 21? 4
Buy PopCap Party Pack
Includes 5 items:
-35%-44%? 105? 59
Buy PopCap Power Pack
Includes 23 items:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
-50%-53%? 483? 226
&Funny, endless, ridiculously good value.& - PCGAMER
About This Game
Zombies are invading your home, and the only defense is your arsenal of plants! Armed with an alien nursery-worth of zombie-zapping plants like peashooters and cherry bombs, you'll need to think fast and plant faster to stop dozens of types of zombies dead in their tracks. Obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge, and with five game modes to dig into, the fun never dies!
Play five game modes: Adventure, Mini-Games, Puzzle, Survival, plus the stress-free Zen Garden
Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode ? through day, night, and fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop
Battle 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers and ?Zomboni? drivers
Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more!
Open the Almanac to see all the plants and zombies, plus amusing ?facts? and quotes
Browse Crazy Dave?s shop for special plants and tools to stem any zombie assault
Amazing graphics and soundtrack, plus a bonus music video
Infinite replayability: the game is never the same experience twice!
Unlock all the Steam Achievements
System Requirements
Processor: 1.2GHz+ processor
Memory: 1GB of RAM
Graphics: 128MB of video memory, 16-bit or 32-bit color quality
DirectX: DirectX 8 or later
Hard Drive: 65+MB of free hard drive space
Sound: DirectX-compatible sound
Processor: Intel Core Duo 1.66GHz+
Memory: 1GB of RAM
Graphics: 64MB of video memory, 16-bit or 32-bit color quality
Hard Drive: 50+MB of free hard drive space
Sound: Standard audio
(C)2009 PopCap Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
The PopCap logo and all other trademarks used herein that are listed at /trademarks are owned by PopCap Games, Inc. or its licensors and may be registered in some countries. Other company and product names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners and are used for the benefit of those owners.
More like this
Very Positive
(160 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(6,369 reviews)
Review Type
All&(6,399)
Positive&(6,176)
Negative&(223)
Purchase Type
All&(6,399)
Steam Purchasers&(6,369)
Key Activations&(30)
All Languages&(6,399)
Your Languages&(4,030)
Display As:
Most Helpful
4,011 reviews match the filters above
( Overwhelmingly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
8 people found this review funny
I played pirated version when I was a kid.And to redeem my sin,
I decided to buy this.Sadly, this game doesn't support widescreen.
Was this review helpful?
Old game, but it is still an amazing tower defense game.
Was this review helpful?
ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES PLANTS ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES!Played this on my phone. Then on my PC. Then again on my phone.Awesome game!
Was this review helpful?
A classic, sasitfying Tower Defense game.Might be easy, but It makes up for it by it's charm.8.4/10
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
Addictive as hell and fun!Plants vs Zombies might be the best tower-defense game ever, at least for me. It's so fun that you cant get bored of it even after 50 hours of gameplay.Also, it might look easy but it's actually hard, especially if you play survival or other modes. Totally recommended for this price, fun is guaranteed.
Was this review helpful?
OMG, I DONT KNOW IF THERE'S STEAM VERSION OF PvZ-One of my favorite game when I was a kid, can't stop playing itIts very engaging, charming and funn, the music is marvelousI can still sing it until now.This review is little bit personal but thanks to this game I got myself a really good friend and oh god, this is very nostalgic.Unfortunately you can't play it on widescreen. That's to bad tho&endlessly fun, a good value game, worth it&
Was this review helpful?
Nice Game.
Was this review helpful?
Now i know what to do if zombie apocalyps happend! tnx game
Was this review helpful?
Holy sheebus this is one of the best games i have ever playedThe Soundtrack is both origonal and amazingthe Graphics are AWESOMEit has plenty of humor and charmwhile its easy the game made up for it in diffrent modesand also damn those endless levels get hard as balls
Was this review helpful?
There is a reason why this game was the game of the year. (It may seem like I have not much playtime is because I've played it on my phone 100%)
literally a mobile game for tablets, with this massive paywall and P2W in a single player gameDISGRACEFUL
I like this game, I played it 5 times...3 Times on my phone and to times on an other Pc and its fun all the Time.
What type of game about plants doesnt have trees? You make playing games hard for dendrophiliacs. 6/10
My childhood! i am so glad it is on steam. The game is very simple and not very challenging. But if you played it as a kid you will love it all over again!
Gave me vietnam flashback
Bought it in a sale so it was only EUR1 and figured might as well. Had played the mobile version previously.Play is similar enough in this but the rewards system is tweaked. The game itself is not exactly difficult but you'll probably get a few hours amusement out of it and if you get it in a sale you should get your money's worth.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website【中原解说】植物大战僵尸花园战争 好吧,我不该说僵尸太弱了Dota-在线观看-风行网
安装PC客户端
把想看的剧下载到本地吧~
点击立即下载就可以下载当前视频了哦~
我来说两句
播放:1,468,865
播放:1,922
播放:13,434