歌词lsabeautifui mind什么意思

以上搜索结果不满意?试试网页搜索
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APPbeautiful(美国歌手Christina Aguilera演唱歌曲)_百度百科
?美国歌手Christina Aguilera演唱歌曲
(美国歌手Christina Aguilera演唱歌曲)
《beautiful》是一首歌曲,由美国歌手Christina Aguilera演唱。
Every day is so wonderful  Then suddenly, it's hard to breathe  Now and then, I get insecure  From all the pain, I'm so ashamed  I am beautiful no matter what they say  Words can't bring me down  I am beautiful in every single way  Yes, words can't bring me down... Oh no  So don't you bring me down today  To all your friends you're delirious  So consumed in all your doom  Trying hard to fill the emptiness  The pieces gone, left the puzzle undone  That's the way it is  You are beautiful no matter what they say  Words can't bring you down  You are beautiful in every single way  Yes, words can't bring you down, oh, no  So don't you bring me down today...  No matter what we do  (no matter what we do)  No matter what we say  (no matter what we say)  We're the song inside the tune
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
  Full of beautiful mistakes  And everywhere we go  (and everywhere we go)  The sun will always shine  (sun will always shine)  And tomorrow we might wake on the other side  We are beautiful no matter what they say  Yes, words won't bring us down  We are beautiful in every single way  Yes, words can't bring us down, oh, no  So don't you bring me down today  Oh, yeah, don't you bring me down today, yeah  Don't you bring me down ooh... today
企业信用信息

我要回帖

更多关于 beautifui mind 的文章

随机推荐