国外一男一女唱的,节奏欢快的歌曲有哪些很欢快,刚开始男的就唱i pretty go go go还是i prett

【推荐】一些令我不能自拔的英文歌!!!OvO_肩上的脚丫吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:240,352贴子:
【推荐】一些令我不能自拔的英文歌!!!OvO
意见可以提我不是玻璃心惹,可以对帖子歌曲、配图、歌词吐槽
【Any Other World - Mika】 Any Other World - MikaIn any other world 在另一个世界里 You could tell the difference 你能够看到不同 And let it all unfurl 并且将其全部展开 Into broken ruminants 成为思绪的碎片 Smile like you mean it 发自内心的微笑 And let yourself let go 让自己看开 Cos it's all in the hands of a bitter, bitter man 因为所有的一切都掌握在一个痛苦的男子手中 Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in 对你以为你生活在其中的世界说再见 Take a bow, play the part of a lonely lonely heart 拿起一把弓(这个地方我也不太明白)表演一颗寂寞的心 Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in 对你以为你生活在其中的世界说再见 To the world you thought you lived in 对那个你以为你生活在其中的世界 I tried to live alone 我曾试着独自生活 But lonely is lonely, alone 但是寂寞就是寂寞,孤独(这句翻译不出他想要的感觉) So human as I am 所以作为一个人的我 I had to give up my defences 必须放下我的防备 So I smiled and tried to mean it 所以我发自内心的微笑 To let myself let go 让我自己看开 Cos it's all in the hands of a bitter, bitter man 因为所有的一切都掌握在一个痛苦的男子手中 Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in 对你以为你生活在其中的世界说再见 Take a bow, play the part of a lonely lonely heart 拿起一把弓表演一颗寂寞的心 Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in 对你以为你生活在其中的世界说再见 To the world you thought you lived in 对那个你以为你生活在其中的世界 Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in [x2] 对你以为你生活在其中的世界说再见 Say goodbye 说再见 In any other world 在另一个世界 You could tell the difference 你能够看到不同 这首歌很轻柔,高潮部分使人泪水就不自觉的留下,不是因为伤心,是想要流泪
【Your Song-Glee Cast Version】 (这首歌原唱是Ellie Goulding,绵羊音~~~)Your Song (Glee Cast Version) - Glee CastYour Song - Ellie GouldingIt's a little bit funny, this feeling inside 内心觉得这有点好笑 I'm not one of those who can easily hide 我不是能轻易隐藏情绪的人 I don't have much money. But boy if I did 我没有很多的钱,但是如果我有 I'd buy a big house where we both could live 我买一栋我们两人住的大房子 If I was a sculptor, but then again no 如果我是雕刻家 Or a man who makes potions in a traveling show 或是个巡回表演的魔术师 然而我都不是 I know it's not much but it's the best I can do 我知道这样不够 但我已尽力了 my gift is my song and this one is for you 我的礼物就是我的歌 这一首歌是献给你的 you can tell everybody this is your song 你可以告诉大家这首歌是属于你的歌 it may be quite simple but now that it's done 也许歌词,旋律很简单 但是我已将它写完了 i hope you don't mind 我希望你不要介意 i hope you don't mind that i put down in words 希望你不要介意我以文字记述下来 how wonderful life is while you're in the world 世上有了你 生活多么美好 I sat on the roof and I kicked off the moss 我坐在屋顶,脚踢着青苔 Well a few of the verses well 脑海中浮现出一些韵律 they've got me quite cross 令我不太高兴 But the sun's been kind 但是阳光和熙 while I wrote this song 在我写下这首歌的时候 It's some people like you that keep it turn to 只有像你这样的人才能令这首歌动听So excuse me forgetting, but these things I do 原谅我的遗忘 但是我现在要做的事情 You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue 你看 我已忘记了你的眼睛是绿色还是蓝色的了 Anyway the thing is what I really mean 不管怎样 我的意思是 Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen 你的眼睛是我见过的最美的眼睛 and you can tell everybody this is your song 你可以告诉大家这首歌是属于你的歌 it may be quite simple but now that it's done 也许很简单 但是我已将它写完了 I hope you don't mind 我希望你不要介意 I hope you don't mind that i put down in words 希望你不要介意我以文字记述下来 how wonderful life is while you're in the world 世上有了你 生活多么美好I hope you don't mind 我希望你不要介意 I hope you don't mind that i put down in words 希望你不要介意我以文字记述下来 how wonderful life is while you're in the world 世上有了你 生活多么美好 glee版的我觉得更加好听,轻柔。世上有了你 ,生活多么美好
【We Own The Night-The Wanted】We Own The Night (试听版) - The WantedMay our hearts be full like our drinks tonight May we sing and dance till we lose our minds We are only young if we seize the night Tonight we own the night Tonight we own the nightLa la la la la La la la la laWhen my time is over, lying in my grave Written on my tombstone, I want it to say This man was a legend, a legend of his time When he was at a party, the party never diedHey, Everybody's got a dream so what do you say Are we making history?May our hearts be full like our drinks tonight May we sing and dance till we lose our minds We are only young if we seize the night Tonight we own the night Tonight we own the nightLa la la la la La la la la laFor tonight im famous, for tonight im king And I will be remembered, for centuries of sand This man was a hero, a hero of the night When he was at a party, the party never diedHey, i'm a little drunk, but I got something to sayMay our hearts be full like our drinks tonight May we sing and dance till we lose our minds We are only young if we seize the night Tonight we own the night Tonight we own the nightAnd let us wake up in studded strangers bed Let the drinks comes in until nothing left And this night my friends we will not forget Tonight we own the night Tonight we own the nightMay our hearts be full like our drinks tonight May we sing and dance till we lose our minds We are only young if we seize the night Tonight we own the night Tonight we own the night 歌词是在是找不到啊啊啊啊啊= =这首歌给第一次我的感觉不是很好听,然后几次之后,渐渐得爱上了~~~~
【The Vision Of Love-Kris Allen】大胸宝宝最近不活跃了= =flop到13线外了惹The Vision of Love - Kris AllenWake up if you believeLove is not a fading dream如果你相信爱不是易逝的美梦那就快点醒来Tell me I’m not the only one告诉我,不仅仅是我Who feels this way right now你现在也有同样的感受Lonely needs a friend他孤独的心灵需要陪伴Ask him where he’s been可以问他曾去过的地方You could be the light that comes你可以成为他生命的一束光And turns his world around让他的人生从此不一样I don’t wanna run, I don’t wanna hide我不想逃走,也不想躲藏When someone needs somebody当我们彼此需要对方I don’t wanna say, I don’t got the time我不想多说,时间已不多When someone needs somebody当我们已然能感受对方With a little faith and a little soul只需要一点点的信念和纯真的灵魂We can’t go wrong我们就不会走错We can’t go wrong就能找到方向When a heart breaks当一颗心破碎And the world shakes整个世界都会摇摇欲坠Will we stand for the vision of love?我们是否还会坚持当初爱的憧憬?When a tear falls当眼泪滑落脸颊And the fear crawls恐惧在心底爬抓Will we stand for the vision of love? 我们是否还会坚持当初的爱的憧憬?Will we stand for the vision of love?即使它已不如当初那样动情?Make-up hides her face精致的妆容掩盖了她的表情Cos she feels out of place因为她感觉她不属于这里She cries她失声痛哭Come on someone tell this girl she’s beautiful快来人告诉她,她其实很夺目We don’t gotta run, we don’t gotta hide我们不会逃走,也不会躲藏When someone needs somebody当我们彼此需要对方We don’t need to say, we don’t got the time我们不用说,时间也不多When someone needs somebody当我们已然能感受对方With a little faith and a little soul只需要一点点的信念和纯真的灵魂We can’t go wrong我们就不会走错We can’t go wrong就能找到方向When a heart breaks当一颗心破碎And the world shakes整个世界都会摇摇欲坠Will we stand for the vision of love?我们是否还会坚持当初爱的憧憬?When a tear falls当眼泪滑落脸颊And the fear crawls恐惧在心底爬抓Will we stand for the vision of love? 我们是否还会坚持当初爱的憧憬Will we stand for the vision of love?即使它已不如原来那样动情?(c’mon)来吧Let’s stand up让我们勇敢地站出来Let’s stand让我们坚持Let’s stand for the visionStand for the vision of love坚持爱的憧憬Wake up醒来吧Wake up醒来吧Wake up if you believe如果你相信,那就醒来吧When a heart breaks当一颗心破碎And the world shakes整个世界都会摇摇欲坠Will we stand for the vision of love? 我们是否还会坚持当初爱的憧憬Will we stand for the vision of love?即使它已不如原来那样动情?刚开始就给人一种开门见山的感觉~~~整首歌都让人很容易上口~~~
【Try-P!nk】Try - P!nk Ever wonder about what he's doing曾今想知道他在做什么How it all turned to lies这一切是如何变成谎言Sometimes I think that it's better to never ask why有时我觉得不问为什么反而最好Where there is desire,there is gonna be a flame,哪里有(爱的)欲望,那里就会有(爱的)火焰Where there is a flame,someone's bound to get burned,哪里有(爱的)火焰,那里就有人爱火缠身But just because it burns,doesn't mean you're gonna die,但烧的遍体鳞伤并不意味着死去You gotta get up,and try, try, try,你得勇敢的尝试,尝试,You gotta get up,and try, try, try.Eh, eh, ehFunny how the heart can be deceiving可笑的是人心会欺骗More than just a couple times不是一次两次Why do we fall in love so easy Even when it's not right即使是个错误我们却又如此轻易的相爱Where there is desire,there is gonna be a flame,哪里有(爱的)欲望,那里就会有(爱的)火焰Where there is a flame,someone's bound to get burned,哪里有(爱的)火焰,那里就有人爱火缠身But just because it burns,doesn't mean you're gonna die,但烧的遍体鳞伤并不意味着死去You gotta get up,and try, try, try,你得勇敢的尝试,尝试,You gotta get up,and try, try, try.Ever worried that it might be ruined曾经担心我们的爱会分崩离析And does it make you wanna cry?这会使你伤心而哭吗When you're out there doing what you're doing你在那里继续做你做的事Are you just getting by? 你缓过劲了?(这里不知道什么翻。。。我觉得是主角很难从伤痛里走出来,但对方已经过起了正常的生活,该干什么干什么。)Tell me are you just getting by by by你已经缓过了 粉红妈的这首try好友节奏感啊啊啊啊~~~~try try try~~~
【Stay(feat.Mikky Ekko)-Rihanna】 Stay (feat. Mikky Ekko Timbaland... - RihannaAll along it was a fever
A cold sweat hot-headed believer长久以来这只是一阵狂热,来自 一个头脑发热的信徒I threw my hands in the air, I said show me somethingHe said, if you dare come a little closer 他说,你要是敢靠近。我挥着手,说有本事你给我见识见识。Round and around and around and around we go 我们四处流浪Ohhh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know 哦,告诉我,告诉我,告诉我你明白了Not really sure how to feel about it 不知道该怎么去想Something in the way you move 你做的某些事Makes me feel like I can't live without you 让我觉得不能离开你It takes me all the way 这感觉一路驱使着我I want you to stay 我希望你留下It's not much of a life you're living 你的生活不是正常的It's not just something you take, it's given 你不应该索取,而是给予Round and around and around and around we go 我们四处流浪Ohhh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know 哦,告诉我,告诉我,告诉我你明白了Not really sure how to feel about it 不知道该怎么去想Something in the way you move 你做的某些事Makes me feel like I can't live without you 让我感觉离不开你It takes me all the way 这感觉一路驱使着我I want you to stay 我希望你留下Ohhh the reason I hold on 哦,我坚持的原因Ohhh cause I need this hole gone 哦,是因为我要让这伤口愈合Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving 真有趣,你是个受伤的人,但我却是那需要拯救的一个Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving 因为当你再也见不到光的时候,就不知道是谁在自掘坟墓了Not really sure how to feel about it 不知道该怎么去想Something in the way you move 你做的某些事Makes me feel like I can't live without you 让我觉得不能离开你It takes me all the way 这感觉一路驱使着我I want you to stay, stay 我要你留下,留下I want you to stay, ohhh 我要你留下……很柔缓的一首歌~~~日日的love the way you lie也十分好听 Love the Way You Lie - Rihanna
【Timber(feat.Ke$ha)-Pitbull】Timber - Pitbull,Ke$ha[Ke$ha]It's going down, I'm yelling timber它将要发生了(双关,同时有倒下和发生意思),我大喊TIMBERYou better move, you better dance你最好动起来,舞动起来Let's make a night, you won't remember你永远也无法记起今晚发生了什么(估计High断片了)I'll be the one, you won't forget但你对我却会永远念念不忘wooooo oooooh[Pitbull]The bigger they are, the harder they fall块头越大,越难倒下This biggity boy's a diggity dog这个High大了的男孩像条狗一样I have 'em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off我让她们(美女)像麦粒一样,脱下衣服Twerking in their bras and thongs, timber只穿着内内和丁字裤给我的丁丁跳舞,timberFace down, booty up, timber低下头,翘起臀,timberThat's the way we like the war, timber这是我喜欢的战斗方式,timberI'm slicker than an oil spill我比抹了油还要滑She say she won't, but I bet she will, timber她说她不会做,可我打包票她会的,timberSwing your partner round and round让你的舞伴翩翩旋转End of the night, it's going down夜深的时候它会发生(倒下)One more shot, another round再来一杯,再来一轮(喝酒)End of the night, it's going down夜深的时候它会发生(倒下)Swing your partner round and round让你的舞伴翩翩旋转End of the night, it's going down夜深的时候它会发生(倒下)One more shot, another round再来一杯,再来一轮(喝酒)End of the night, it's going down夜深的时候它会发生(倒下);)[Ke$ha]It's going down, I'm yelling timber它将要发生了(双关,同时有倒下和发生意思),我大喊TIMBERYou better move, you better dance你最好动起来,舞动起来Let's make a night, you won't remember你永远也无法记起今晚发生了什么(估计High断片了)I'll be the one, you won't forget但你对我却会永远念念不忘ooooh[Pitbull]Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane抬起头来看着蓝天,是鸟?是飞机?Nah, it's just me, ain't a damn thing changed不,都不是。那是我,我还是老样子Live in hotels, swing on plane住豪华酒店,飞遍全球Blessed to say, money ain't a thing我很幸运的说,钱都不是事儿Club jumping like Lebron, now, Voli我像詹皇那样在夜店里跳动,voliOrder me another round, homie帮我再点一杯,伙计We about to climb, wild, 'cause it's about to go down我们要狂野的往上爬,因为它将要发生(倒下)Swing your partner round and round让你的舞伴翩翩旋转End of the night, it's going down夜深的时候它会发生(倒下)One more shot, another round再来一杯,再来一轮(喝酒)End of the night, it's going down夜深的时候它会发生(倒下)Swing your partner round and round让你的舞伴翩翩旋转End of the night, it's going down夜深的时候它会发生(倒下)One more shot, another round再来一杯,再来一轮(喝酒)End of the night, it's going down夜深的时候它会发生(倒下);)[Ke$ha]It's going down, I'm yelling timber它将要发生了(双关,同时有倒下和发生意思),我大喊TIMBERYou better move, you better dance你最好动起来,舞动起来Let's make a night, you won't remember你永远也无法记起今晚发生了什么(估计High断片了)I'll be the one, you won't forget但你对我却会永远念念不忘ooooh这个歌词有更加high的含义偶~~~timber的成绩很好~~~歌曲节奏感炒鸡强
没人啊= =是不是因为我更新的太龟速了= =
【The Edge Of Glong-Lady Gaga】The Edge Of Glory - Lady Gaga【Applause-Lady Gaga】Applause - Lady Gaga歌词我就不贴了= =要不然很霸屏啊= =
先更到这里惹= =我要去玩毒奶粉了!!!后天就要开学!!!啊啊啊啊啊啊= =明天上午先赶一下作业,下午来更【歌曲不要只听一遍,多听几遍会有不同的感觉】
特么毒奶粉卡出翔= =然后果断任务管理器~~~又来更新啦~~~
【 A Thousand Years -Christina Perri 】A Thousand Years - Christina PerriHeartbeats fast 心跳慢慢加速Colors and promises 纯白色的承诺How to be brave 怎样才能勇敢 How can I love when I'm afraid to fall 如果我畏惧退缩,又怎么爱你?Watching you stand alone 你独自一人,站在那端All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow 刹那之间,所有忧虑烟消云散One step closer (我们只有)咫尺之遥,如此相近I have died everyday waiting for you 过去的每一天,我都在等你 Darling don't be afraid I have loved you 亲爱的,请不要害怕,我深深地爱着你 For A Thousand Years 千年以来,一直爱你 I'll love you for A Thousand more 我将爱你,一如既往,比千年更长久Time stands still 时间停驻Beauty in all she is 你如此美丽I will be brave 我会变得勇敢 I will not let anything take away 我不会让任何东西带走 What's standing in front of me 在我眼前的你 Every breath 过去生命中的每一次呼吸 Every hour has come to this 每一分、每一秒都是为了这一刻One step closer 咫尺之遥,如此相近I have died everyday waiting for you 过去的每一天,我都在等你Darling don't be afraid I have loved you 亲爱的,请不要害怕,我深深地爱着你For A Thousand Years 千年以来,一直爱你I'll love you for A Thousand more 我将爱你,一如既往,比千年更长久 And all along I believed I would find you 我一直坚信,我会找到你的Time has brought heart to me 时间已将你带到我面前 I have loved you for A Thousand Years 我爱你,千年前既如此 I'll love you for A Thousand more 我将爱你,一如既往,比千年更长久One step closer 咫尺之遥,如此相近One step closer 咫尺之遥,如此相近I have died everyday waiting for you 过去的每一天,我都在等你Darling don't be afraid I have loved you 亲爱的,请不要害怕,我深深地爱着你 For A Thousand Years 千年以来,一直爱你 I'll love you for A Thousand more 我将爱你,一如既往,比千年更长久 All along I believed I would find you 我一直坚信,我会找到你的Time has brought heart to me 时间已将你带到我面前I have loved you for A Thousand Years 我爱你已千年 I'll love you for A Thousand more 我将爱你,一如既往,比千年更长久 这是暮光之城4的插曲~~~
【Fuckin' Perfect-P!nk 】Fuckin' perfect - Pink(p!nk)Made a wrong turn, once or twiceDug my way out, blood and fireBad decisions, that's alrightWelcome to my silly lifeMistreated, misplaced, misunderstoodMiss, no way it's all good, it didn't slow me downMistaken, always second guessingUnderestimated, look, I'm still aroundPretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feelLike you're less than, Fuckin' perfectPretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feelLike you're nothing you're fuckin' perfect to meYou're so mean when you talkAbout yourself, you are wrongChange the voices in your headMake them like you insteadSo complicated, look how big you'll make itFilled with so much hatred, such a tired gameIt's enough, I've done all I can think ofChased down all my demons, see you do the samePretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feelLike you're less than, fuckin' perfectPretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feelLike you're nothing, you're fuckin' perfect to meThe whole world stares while I swallow the fearThe only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beerSo cool in lying and we tried, tried, triedBut we try too hard, it's a waste of my timeDone looking for the critics 'cause they're everywhereThey don't like my jeans, they don't get my hairChange ourselves and we do it all the timeWhy do we do that? Why do I do that? Why do I do that?Ooh, pretty, prettyplease, don't you ever, ever feelLike you're less than, less than perfectPretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feelLike you're nothing, you are perfect to meYou are perfect to meYou're perfect, you're perfect to mePretty, pretty please if you ever, ever feelLike you're less than, less than perfectPretty, pretty please if you ever, ever feelLike you're nothing, you are fucking perfect to me
转到这个贴上~~~
【Enchanted-Taylor Swfit】Enchanted - Taylor SwiftThere I was again tonight
我在这里,在这样的夜晚里Forcing laughter, faking smiles还是一样,勉强的笑声,虚伪的微笑Same old tired, lonely place. 那个地方,也还是一样的,疲乏而孤单Walls of insincerity 虚伪毫无保留的如铜墙铁壁般将我包围Shifting eyes and vacancy 还是一样, 飘忽不定的眼神,空空荡荡的房子Vanished when I saw your face. 但是就在你出现的那一瞬间,这一切立即消失的无影无踪All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you. 我的零零碎碎的词字,只能拼凑出“我已经对你着了迷 ”Your eye's whispered "have we met?" 你的眼睛悄悄向我传达着“我们以前见过吗”Across the room your silhouette 来自这个拥挤空间的另一个角落Starts to make its way to me. 你完美的侧脸已踏上了通向我心房的道路The playful conversation starts 一段俏皮的小交流,就这样有了开始Counter all your quick remarks回应着你传达的每一个神态Like passing notes in secrecy. 就好象悄悄的传递着我们秘密的小纸条And it was enchanting to meet you. 那就是,我已经对你着迷All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you. 我的零零碎碎的词字,只能拼凑出“我已经对你着了迷 ”ChorusThis night it sparkling, don't you let it go 如此绚丽的夜晚,你会就这样让它成为记忆里的一个片段吗?I'm wonder struck, blushing all the way home 我小小的惊讶着,涨着粉嘟嘟的脸走在回家的路上I'll spend forever wondering if you knew 我用了好久好久的时间来猜想,你是否知道I was enchanted to meet you. 我已经对你着迷Verse 2The lingering question kept me up 有这样一个问题,在我脑海里徘徊2 am,凌晨2点,我依旧睡意全无who do you love? 谁才是你心中那一个呢?I wonder till I'm wide awake. 我无法将这个问题从我脑海中删去,直至我完完全全的清醒Now I'm pacing back and fourth 此时,我正心思不宁的在房间里来来回回的走动Wishing you were at my door. 祈祷着,此刻,你就在房门的另一面I'd open up and you would say, 打开门后,你会对我说hey,It was enchanted to meet you. 嗨,我已经对你着了迷All I know is I was enchanted to meet you. 我似乎已被意识植入,已经对你着了迷ChorusThis night it sparkling, don't you let it go如此绚丽的夜晚,你会让它就这样过去吗I'm wonder struck, blushing all the way home 我小小的惊讶着,涨着粉嘟嘟的脸走在回家的路上I'll spend forever wondering if you knew 我用了好久好久的时间来猜想,你是否知道This night it flawless, don't you let it go 这个夜晚是如此的完美无瑕,你会就这样让它成为记忆里的一个片段吗?I'm wonder struck, dancing around all alone 我小小的惊讶着,脚尖一直不停的在地板上开出花朵I'll spend forever wondering if you knew 我用了好久好久的时间来猜想,你是否知道I was enchanted to meet you. 我已经对你着迷BridgeThis is me praying 我双手合十,祈祷着That this was the very first page. 这将会成为我们故事的第一页Not where the story line ends. 而不是这个画上句号前的话语My thoughts will echo your name 脑海里不停的回放着你的名字Until I see you again. 直到你再一次出现在我的面前These are the words I held back 这些就是保留在我心底的词句As I was leaving to soon. I was enchanted to meet you. 就和我马上就要离开的事实一样,我已经迷上了你Please don't be in love with someone else 请求着,还没有人和你一起坠入爱河Please don't have somebody waiting on you.请求着,你的身旁还没有照顾你的人Please don't be in love with someone else 请求着,还没有人和你一起坠入爱河Please don't have somebody waiting on you.请求着,你的身旁还没有照顾你的人ChorusThis night it sparkling, don't you let it go 如此绚丽的夜晚,你会让它就这样过去吗I'm wonder struck, blushing all the way home 我小小的惊讶着,涨着粉嘟嘟的脸走在回家的路上I'll spend forever wondering if you knew 我用了好久好久的时间来猜想,你是否知道This night it flawless, don't you let it go 这个夜晚是如此的完美无瑕,你会就这样让它成为记忆里的一个片段吗?I'm wonder struck, dancing around all alone 我小小的惊讶着,脚尖一直不停的在地板上开出花朵I'll spend forever wondering if you knew 我用了好久好久的时间来猜想,你是否知道I was enchanted to meet you. 我已经对你着迷Please don't be in love with someone else 请求着,还没有人和你一起坠入爱河Please don't have somebody waiting on you.请求着,你的身旁还没有照顾你的人
【Same Love(feat.Mary Lambert)-Mack Lemore&Ryan lewis】Same Love (feat. Mary Lambert) - Macklemore & Ryan ...When I was in the third grade I thought that I was gay我念高三的时候以为自己是gay‘Cause I could draw, and my uncle was, and I kept my room straight因为我会画画,我叔叔也是gay,所以我把房间装饰的很像一个直男I told my mom tearsrushing downmy face我跟妈说,边说边流泪She’s like “Ben you've loved girls since before pre-k shrimp”她却说“Ben小傻瓜,你上学前班前就喜欢女孩了”Trippin’, yeah, I guess she had a point, didn’t she?算了 她也有自己的想法,不是么?Bunch of stereotypes all in my head.传统的思绪总是萦绕在我的心头I remember doing the math like, “yea I’m good at little league”我记得在做数学的时候 我就认为自己擅长加入一些小联盟社团A preconceived idea of what it all meant类似这种自以为是的先入为主的想法For those that liked the same sex这是喜欢同性的人Had the characteristics都有的特征The right wing conservatives think it’s a decision右翼的保守派以为这是后天人为的And you can be cured with some treatment and religion可以通过治疗和宗教被治愈Man made rewiring of a predisposition于是人们被要求重新塑造自己先天的取向Playing god, aw nah here we go就这样他们以为自己就是上帝America the brave still fears what we don’t know所谓的勇敢的美国人总是畏惧他们不知道的东西And god loves all his children, is some how forgotten上帝爱他所有的孩子,这点却莫名奇妙的被忘记But we paraphrase a book written thirty-five-hundred years ago但是在3500年前我们居然虔诚的恭读释义着上帝的圣经I don’t know我不懂And I can’t change我也无法改变Even if I tried即便我曾经努力Even if I wanted to即便曾经我想过I can't change我无法改变Even if I try即便努力Even if I wanted to即便曾经我想过My love我的爱人My love我的爱My love我的爱She keeps me warm她让我感到温暖She keeps me warm她让我感到温暖She keeps me warm她让我感到温暖She keeps me warm她让我感到温暖If I was gay, I would think hip-hop hates me如果我是gay,我认为hip-hop会讨厌我Have you read the YouTube comments lately你看到YouTube最近的评论了吗 "Man, that’s gay" gets dropped on the daily“伙计 这是个gay!”,每天都能看到这样的话We become so numb to what we’re saying我们对自己的言行变得越来越麻木A culture founded from oppression这是一种建立在压迫之上的文化Yet we don’t have acceptance for ‘em我们还么有完全接受他们Call each other faggots behind the keys of a message board我们还在加密的留言板里卖弄用言语侮辱着伤害着他们A word rooted in hate, yet our genre still ignores it这样一个根源于憎恨的词汇,而我们却仍然对此视而不见Gay is synonymous with the lesserGay是少数群体的代名词It’s the same hate that’s caused wars from religion但也正是因为这种仇恨导致了宗教之间的战争Gender to skin color, the complexion of your pigment与引起性别之争和肤色之战使的憎恨一模一样The same fight that led people to walk outs and sit ins与导致人们游行静坐的示威憎恨一模一样It’s human rights for everybody, there is no difference!但这都是每个人与生俱来的权力,没有不什么同!Live on and be yourself继续坚持做你自己When I was at church they taught me something else我去教堂的时候, 他们教导我还有其他的一些事If you preach hate at the service those words aren’t anointed如果在你步道中提到憎恨,那些词句是未被净化的That holy water that you soak in has been poisoned所以会玷污你喝下的圣水When everyone else is more comfortable remaining voiceless当其他人更倾向于保持沉默Rather than fighting for humans that have had their rights stolen而不是为了人类被盗取的权利发起抗争的时候I might not be the same, but that’s not important我也许是不同的,但那并不重要No freedom till we’re equal, damn right I support it没有平等就没有自由,我会一直支持同性恋And I can’t change我无法改变Even if I tried即便曾经努力Even if I wanted to即便曾经我想My love我的爱My love我的爱My love我的爱She keeps me warm她让我感到温暖She keeps me warm她让我感到温暖She keeps me warm她让我感到温暖She keeps me warm她让我感到温暖We press play, don’t press pause要开始,不要停止Progress, march on前进,继续前行With the veil over our eyes用面纱蒙住双眼We turn our back on the cause忘记缘由Till the day that my uncles can be united by law直到我的叔叔们可以依法结合When kids are walking ‘round the hallway plagued by pain in their heart当孩子们在走廊徘徊心中饱受煎熬A world so hateful some would rather die than be who they are这是个充满憎恨的世界,有人甚至宁愿死都不愿面对真实的自己And a certificate on paper isn’t gonna solve it all一纸婚书不能解决所有事But it’s a damn good place to start但绝对是一个好的开始No law is gonna change us法律不会改变我们We have to change us我们必须改变自己Whatever god we believe in不管我们信奉哪个上帝We come from the same one我们同根同族Strip away the fear剥落恐惧Underneath it’s all the same love显露出来的是同样的爱About time that we raised up是时候站起来了And I can’t change我无法改变Even if I tried即便曾经努力Even if I wanted to即便曾经我想I can't change我无法改变Even if I try即便努力Even if I wanted to即便我想My love我的爱My love我的爱My love我的爱She keeps me warm她让我感到温暖She keeps me warm她让我感到温暖She keeps me warm她让我感到温暖She keeps me warm她让我感到温暖Love is patient爱是包容Love is kind爱是友善Love is patient爱是包容Love is kind爱是友善(I‘m not crying on Sundays)(我不会在周日哭泣)
【Skyscraper-Demi Lovato】Skyscraper - Demi LovatoSkies are crying,天空在为我们的结局哭泣I am watching我就这样凝视它Catching teardrops in my hands抓紧手中的眼泪Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had achance.就像我们结束的时候,此刻已是一片寂静,就像我们从来没有把握住我们之间的机会Do you have to make me feel like there's nothingleft of me?你真的有必要让我感到我们所有的一切都离我而去么,难道我最终还是什么都失去了么?You can take everything I have你可以带走我从你那儿得到的,我的一切You can break everything I am你可以毁灭每一个我在你心里扮演的角色Like I'm made of glass就像我是玻璃铸造的一样能被轻易打破Like I'm made of paper但也许我就只是脆弱的纸张吧Go on and try to tear me down嗯,你继续吧,尽你所能让我支离破碎吧I will be rising from the ground但是我最终会重新崛起的,出乎你的意料么Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper就像直到云霄的摩天大楼,无可摧毁As the smoke clears拨开令我迷茫的硝烟I awaken and untangle you from me我最终清醒了,解开你给我下的咒,逃离你我之间的纠缠Would it make you feel better to watch me while Ibleed看着我淌血你会更好受么?All my windows still are broken but I'm standingon my feet但即使我所有的希望都被你打破但我的信念还是不会被动摇You can take everything I have那么你就夺走我的一切吧You can break everything I am毁灭我的每一个角色Like I'm made of glass就像你以为的,或许我是玻璃打造的Like I'm made of paper也可能是还不如玻璃的薄纸Go on and try to tear me down没关系,你可以继续,何不竭尽所能毁灭我I will be rising from the ground但是我还是会坚定的在每一个角落崛起Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper就像无可摧毁的摩天大楼,看到我这样,你会失望吧Go run run run 你走吧,跑吧,离开我的心吧I'm gonna stay right here不管怎样我还是会在这里Watch you disappear yeah看着你消失在我眼前,消失在我的心里Go run run run yeah 赶紧离开吧,别再回头留恋it's a long way down你还有漫长的路要走,一条没有我的路But I'm closer to the clouds up here但我最接近这里纯净的云朵You can take everything I have也许你能夺走我的一切吧You can break everything I am也许你能摧毁我曾经在你心中扮演的角色Like I'm made of glass我是你心中易碎的玻璃Like I'm made of paper我就是能被轻易撕毁的薄纸OhhGo on and try to tear me down你就继续试着毁灭我吧I will be rising from the ground但是你会失望,我会重新崛起在每一个角落Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper就像那栋曾经在你心中不可摧毁的摩天大楼,Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper以后将更加坚定无比Like a skyscraper你不曾见过,不曾感受到的摩天之楼
好啦= =我要去刷题了
大家投一下票。。。。。尼萌要不要歌词     --吾乃上天派来拯救汝众于危难之中!臣服者,生; 反抗者,死!!= ̄ω ̄=
我又来更新惹
【Life For Rent-Dido】Life For Rent - DidoBut if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buyWell I deserve nothing more than I getCos nothing I have is truly mine 非常轻柔,空灵~~虽然dido不火,但是歌曲很好听呢~~
【Alien-Britney Spears】Alien - Britney SpearsNot alone, notalone, not aloneNot alone, notalone, not alone
【Just Give Me A Reason-P!nk】Just Give Me A Reason - P!nkJust give me a reason, just a little bit's enoughJust a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love againIt's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our heartsWe're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again虽然这首歌烂大街,我还是要贴!!!
怎么没人啊= =
【Human-Christina Perri】Human - Christina Perri
下面~~是果果专场~~~
我推荐的基本上是prism里的【This Moment-Katy Perry】This Moment - Katy PerryAll we have is this moment”此时此刻“是我们拥有的全部Tomorrow's unspoken明日似未解之谜无法言喻Yesterday is history而昨日的种种已化为历史So why don't you be here with me?你何不如就与我同在于此?All we have is this moment当下时光,我们的拥有的全部To put our love into motion是让我们的爱蓬勃的时刻Yesterday is history昨天的事已是不变的历史So why don't you be here with me?你何不如就与我同在于此Be here with me now就是现在,与我同在于此(歌词地址:)
【Part Of Me-Katy Perry】Part Of Me - Katy PerryThis is the part of meThat you're never gonna ever take away from me, no
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 节奏欢快的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐