“怀念过去的句子”的英文怎么说

1:we all live in the past. we take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. when tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time. this is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. it is the truth that we’ve all grown up. and we become different. 当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。 2:don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.属于自己的,不要放弃;已经失去的,留作回忆。 3:when tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. this is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes by. it is the truth that we’ve all grown up.and we become different. 当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。 4:当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。 when tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. this is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes by. it is the truth that we’ve all grown up.and we become different. 5:when tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. this is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes by. it is the truth that we’ve all grown up.and we become different.当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。 6:why i have never catched the happiness whenever i want you ,i will be accompanyed by the memory of.为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候,就让回忆来陪我。 the woods arose in folds, like drapery of awakened mountains, stately with a depth of awe, and memory of the tempests. autumn&s mellow hand was upon them, as they owned already, touched with gold and red and olive, and their joy towards the sun was less to a bridegroom than a father. 7:why i have never catched the happiness whenever i want you ,i will be accompanyed by the memory of... 为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我. 8:experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother.经验是知识之父,记忆是知识之母。 9:memory is heel, lonesome is dent, i a person coexistence. 10:where there is no interest, there is no memory.哪里没有兴趣,哪里就没有记忆。 11:whyihavenevercatchedthehappinesswheneveriwantyou,iwillbeaccompanyedbythememoryof...为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我. 12:dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell. 在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂。 13:when tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. this is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes by. it is the truth that we’ve all grown up.and we become different. 当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。 14:experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother.经验是知识之父,记忆是知识之母。 15:youth is the eye lotus spring, third year is that this eye expansion of bubbling spring season. i, however, a strong smell in the bubble years of the problem taste. i do not exclude these, but too much pressure to do away much fun. unfortunately, after the college entrance examination, even the pressure would become the memories, be my third year living memory of the dead evidence. in the time before we are so powerless, the only left on just the eye springs, and we have no regrets of the oath, i hope day after day, year after year, when i re-turn to this page , people still. 16:dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell 在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂 。 17:when tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. this is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes by. it is the truth that we’ve all grown up.and we become different. 当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。 18:dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell.在回想里连续梦境不如在天堂里等候天国。 19:为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我.Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...
20:experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother. 经验是知识之父,记忆是知识之母。 21:when tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. this is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes by. it is the truth that we’ve all grown up.and we become different. 当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。 22:23:当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。 when tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more importantin ur memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. this is nota train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. it isthe truth that we’ve all grown up. and we become different. don&t forget the things you once you owned. treasure the things you can&t get. don&t give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. memory abstruse eyes.(记忆中深邃的眼眸) 24:don’t forget the things you once you owned. treasure the things youcan’t get. don’t give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. 曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。 文章出自,转载请保留此链接!25:26:dreaming in the memory is not as good aswaiting for the paradise in the hell.在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂 。 27:dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell.在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂。 28:to travel, will have a place, there is no memory, not you. 29:30:thebestforawomanwhohasnicefigureistoturnaroundandleave.thiskindofwomenwillbealwaysinmemory.一个有着优美背影的女人的最佳动作是背身离去――回忆就是这样一种女人。 31:when tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. this is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. it is the truth that we&ve all grown up.and we become different. 32:dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell.在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂。 33:yesterday once more,memory,raining,snowing smiling are touching my heart昨日重现,回忆,雨,雪,微笑触动我的心。 34:don’t forget the things you once you owned. treasure the things youcan’t get. don’t give up the things that belong to you and keep thoselost things in memory.曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。 35:dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell.在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂。 36:don’t forget the things you once you owned. treasure the things youcan’t get. don’t give up the things that belong to you and keep thoselost things in memory.曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。 37:why i have never catched the happiness whenever i want you ,i will be accompanyed by the memory of.为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候就让回忆来陪我。 38:just as the sunset , their love wa so strong and beautiful for one time ,but only destined to be a memory forever!就像西沉落日一样,他们一度如此强烈而美丽的爱,注定只会成为永远的记忆! 39:memory passing moment, you may think of what, i think i will think of you laughing记忆流逝的瞬间,你会想起什么,我想我会想起你笑的样子。 40:why i have never catched the happiness whenever i want you ,i will be accompanyed by the memory of...为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我. 41:don’t forget the things u once u owned. treasure the things u can’t get. don’t give up the things that belong to u and keep those lost things in memory.曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。 42:i, naturally, should want most to see the things which have become dear to me through my years of darkness. you, too, would want to let your eyes rest on the things that have become dear to you so that you could take the memory of them with you into the night that loomed before you. 43:悠悠我思,岁月飘忽。时间虽能改变许多东西,我对你的怀念 却恒久不变! i miss you very much in these year.time can change a lot of things except for my memory of you never change. 44:曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。 don’t forget the things you once you owned. treasure the things youcan’t get. don’t give up the things that belong to you and keep thoselost things in memory. 45:don’t forget the things you once you owned. treasure the things youcan’t get. don’t give up the things that belong to you and keep thoselost things in memory.曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。 46:在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell
47:思绪划进凝固的梦幻,搁浅在静谧的记忆里…… thought is in the solid dream and the quite memory …… 最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关好词好句:
48小时热门幸福 英语怎么说我怀念过去单纯的小幸福.怎么翻.要准确,
happiness i always remmber the childish happiness i have expericed
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I miss the little but pure happiness in the old days
I cherished the happiness I used to have in the old days.
I always yearn towards the simple happiness life in the past.
扫描下载二维码当前位置: 主页 > 怀念
致命的、笑容 矜持的、微笑 过去A他们丶 后来A莪们丶 哥r心有所属 姐r名花有主 愿得1人心。 白首不相离。 指尖的光年、 青春的韶华、 转身、已陌路 转身、...
t残花落叶f t残花败叶f 娘,我很勰 ,我也勰 刻骨铭心 a 铭心刻骨 a 我男神可帅可帅了 我女神可萌可萌了 绝版好男人. 绝版好女人. 你的吻痕让我...
、习惯有你陪伴 、怀念有你爱我 r在一起趣味多 r陪着我爽歪歪 [拥有的幸福。] [拥有的爱情。] 你是我的爱 拥有你的情 べ。今生牵起的手 べ。今世相伴到老 只想...
ㄣ毒舌女王 天蝎座女神 ヅ国民女神 ゑ.樱花浪漫 倾泻的时光¢ らa阳光下的向日葵 £最美的颜色K彡 n.ミ惆怅暮烟垂 j 丶尘烟梦雨 淡淡绿茶香^^! tつ Y...
怀念 cunese 秋末 Surname@ 掩饰不了内心的 Dream 天空里的记忆@ Only one"唯一s 结束.com 小帅哥! 满脑子都是你 做作的二货讨人厌、 对不起っ 突然很想你 ...
小笨蛋@ 我是潮女i K无敌温柔妹子 怀念春天 对你,没印象 过去的忧伤 美女打奥特曼、 你那逗比范er 越软越妹子! 回不去到的过去 别什么都拿去卖萌 晴天暖心女,...
①のP寞 少年情缘ㄟ 心中的女神` 丨丶哥的爱恋灬 不愿意失去你シメミ 幸福相伴 一个人丨灬一辈子 a_ 家的感觉Y _那些幸福年华_ ざ不离不弃 @ 今生的最爱...
一辈子的最爱@ 空梦一场 爱的蝴蝶结 相思幽梦 过去的一份爱 今生的小幸福 甜蜜相伴、● 遗失的过去 幸福、相伴随 最爱的年华 只愿一直爱着你。 爱情一辈子 梦幻...
我已经把你预约了 So丶笨蛋e 怀念。凉城 愿Nǐ走好 喵喵 你的模样我已记不清 我伴你一直到老 低唱ら浅笑 且爱且怀念 一心f二情 我的男神在哪里 夜空划过的...
没刘海A女孩i 晚安.少女 贪恋梦氯 你是我A专属记忆 吃货女孩@ 天使领域 无言A悲伤つ 爱傻笑的菇凉。 有对小虎牙A姑娘、 一路风雨无阻 爱丶本该如此 我没...
滴在手上の泪べ 怀念丶一座城 爱。说不清道不明 一切都是为了谁丶 心凉的节奏。 在你们中间感觉多余ミ 撕心裂肺的感伤 梦见她的容颜@ 最终ら都消散 甜蜜の温情a...
为伊宽笑颜K メ 梦醉为红颜灬 悲闻红尘醉f 执笔画浮尘。 〃陌殇、怀素g b 东方百年不败~ Y 舞步凌乱泪轻尘 ♂ 山河永慕
残梦忆他深巷空 Y 陌上花开...
共3页/31条记录
怀念网名好评排行
怀念网名人气排行
怀念相关专题
精品库分享最精美的怀念,怀念过去的网名,有关怀念的网名,素材的精品网站!
Copyright &
深港 版权所有谁知道“怀念过去”用英文怎么说?有谁知道说下,
I miss those old golden days.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题