歌名单词第一个字母大写是l 开头第一个单词是how 并且这首歌很暖

选用所给的词填空(注意句首的第一个字母要大写)。
how, am, are, his, your, her, my, is, an, what
1.She is a student and ________ name is Maria. 2.Wang Hong,this is ________ bag. Here you are. 3.Where is ________ eraser? I can't find it. 4.Peter is English. Mr Zhang is ________ Chinese teacher. 5.Excuse me! ________ this your gold ring? 6.________ you Lucy? Yes,I am. 7.This is ________ old watch. 8.I ________ a Chinese boy. 9.________ is that in English? It's a watch. 10.________ do you spell computer? C-O-M-P-U-T-E-R. 
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
选用所给的词填空(注意句首的第一个字母要大写)。
how, am, are, his, your, her, my, is, an, what
1.She is a student and ________ name is Maria. 2.Wang Hong,this is ________ bag. Here you are. 3.Where is ________ eraser? I can't find it. 4.Peter is English. Mr Zhang is ________ Chinese teacher. 5.Excuse me! ________ this your gold ring? 6.________ you Lucy? Yes,I am. 7.This is ________ old watch. 8.I ________ a Chinese boy. 9.________ is that in English? It's a watch. 10.________ do you spell computer? C-O-M-P-U-T-E-R. 
选用所给的词填空(注意句首的第一个字母要大写)。

科目:最佳答案见解析解析1.her
10.How知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心1. on&&& 2. time&&& 3. Though&&& &4. have&& &5.lively&& 6. interested&&&& 7.&since&&& 8.until&& & 9. enter&& 10. became
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:广东省中考真题
题型:填空题
根据短文内容填入适当的单词,使短文的意思完整,每格限写一个单词,要求首字母与所给的字母相同,要求写出完整的单词。 &&&& David goes to school in New Zealand. When he was at primary school, he didn't have any (1)h______ to do. He only had to read for 15 minutes very evening: that's all! His school had a huge sports field that was (2)b______ enough for four football fields. He loved to run around with his (3)f______. His teacher was nice, too. Sometimes she would say, "(4)S______ your maths work please, children. It's a beautiful day outside. Let's go out and play a (5)g______!"   &&&& Things have changed since David started high school. He still (6)p______ a lot of sports, but the work is a bit harder. He has to do some homework, but not too much, only one hour each night.   &&&& But the (7)b______ thing David loves about his high school is all the sports he can play. The sports ground has a running track, (8)a______ s pool and four football fields. David plays sports every day after school.   &&&& David is looking forward to (9)g______ to university. After he has finished his studies, he wants to (10)t______ around the world. He dreams and hopes that day he can.
来源:广东省中考真题
根据短文内容填入适当的单词,使短文的意思完整,每格限填写一个英语单词,要求开头第一个字母与所给的字母相同。在填写答案时,单词开头的第一个字母要写出来。 Dear Tom,&&&&&&&Are you surprised to hear from me? I have not heard from you s&&&1&&&& the beginning of the summer h&&&2&&&. How are you getting on with your s&&&&3&&& ? How are your parents? Is your brother Bill b&&&4&&&&f&&&&5&&&&&Canada yet? &&&&& My stamp collection (集邮) is g&&&6&&&&&bigger and bigger. I have collected stamps of more than forty d&&&7 &&&countries. In my stamp books, I usually put the stamps from each country together. I have got a pen-friend from Britain. She gave me some B&&&8&&&&stamps. My American teacher has given me some beautiful American and Canadian stamps. I'm glad to know you are going to give me some foreign stamps, but I still have not r&&&9& &the stamps of Nepal which you said to p&&&10&&&&me. Have you sent them off yet? &&&&& Please write to me soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Zhou Wen 1.&&&&&&& &&&&&&& 2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
根据短文内容填入适当的单词,使短文的意思完整,每格限填写一个英语单词,要求开头第一个字母与所给的字母相同。在填写答案时,单词开头的第一个字母要写出来。
Are you surprised to hear from me? I have not heard from you s&& 1 &&the beginning of the summer h&& 2 &. How are you getting on with your s 3&&& ? How are your parents? Is your brother Bill b 4&& &&f 5&& Canada yet?
My stamp collection (集邮) is g 6& &bigger and bigger. I have collected stamps of more than forty d 7&& countries. In my stamp books, I usually put the stamps from each country together. I have got a pen-friend from Britain. She gave me some B 8& stamps. My American teacher has given me some beautiful American and Canadian stamps. I'm glad to know you are going to give me some foreign stamps, but I still have not r 9& &the stamps of Nepal which you said to p 10 &&me. Have you sent them off yet?
Please write to me soon.
来源:福建省中考真题
根据短文内容填入适当的单词,使短文意思完整、语法正确。每空限填一个单词,单词的首字母已给出。
&&&&Fast food is fat food Nearly everyone knows McDonalds. It is a fast food restaurant. Almost everyone says fast food is not (1)h______. But they still eat a lot of it. McDonalds can make us fat. Once a man (2)a______ it three meals a day for a month. By the end of the (3)m______, he had put on more than 20 pounds and he felt sick all the time.
&&&& America is one of the fattest countries in the world. Lots of people just buy hamburgers, pizzas or hot dogs for meals. Many of them are overweight. Will the same thing (4)h______ in China? These days KFC and McDonalds are really popular in China. Sooner or later Chinese children would become (5)f______, too. Watch out!
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
初中英语单词表:首字母L开头英语词汇
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
953 lab n. 实验室 954 lady n. 夫人,女士 955 lake n. 湖 956 lamp n. 灯 957 land n. 陆地,国土,土地; v. 登陆,登岸,卸货 958 language n. 语言 959 large a. 大的,大量的,宽大的 960 last a. 最后的,末尾的,最近的,晚了,迟到了; ; v. 持续,支持,维持; ad. 最后,后来 961 late a. 迟的,晚的,已故的; ad. 很晚,很迟,晚 962 later on 过后;以后 963 laugh n. 笑,笑声; v. 笑 964 laugh at 嘲笑 965 law n. 法律 966 lawyer n. 律师 967 lay v. 放置,铺设,产卵; vbl. 横躺,摆放,说谎 968 lazy a. 懒惰的 969 lead n. 铅,领引,榜样; v. 引导,带领,以铅接合 970 leaf n. 叶,树叶,花瓣; v. 生叶,翻...的页 971 learn v. 学习,获悉,记住; 了解 972 learn
953 lab& n. 实验室
954 lady& n. 夫人,女士
955 lake& n. 湖
956 lamp& n. 灯
957 land& n. 陆地,国土,土地; v. 登陆,登岸,卸货
958 language& n. 语言
959 large& a. 大的,大量的,宽大的
960 last& a. 最后的,末尾的,最近的,晚了,迟到了; ; v. 持续,支持,维持; ad. 最后,后来
961 late& a. 迟的,晚的,已故的; ad. 很晚,很迟,晚
962 later on& 过后;以后
963 laugh& n. 笑,笑声; v. 笑
964 laugh at& 嘲笑
965 law& n. 法律
966 lawyer& n. 律师
967 lay& v. 放置,铺设,产卵; vbl. 横躺,摆放,说谎
968 lazy& a. 懒惰的
969 lead& n. 铅,领引,榜样; v. 引导,带领,以铅接合
970 leaf& n. 叶,树叶,花瓣; v. 生叶,翻...的页
971 learn& v. 学习,获悉,记住; 了解
972 learn from& 向&学习
973 leave& 离开,告假,遗留,听任
974 leave a message& 留话
975 lecture& v.&n. 演讲,讲课
976 left& a. 左边的; ad. 向左; n. 左边; vt. 将...留在...
977 leg& n. 腿
978 lend& v. 借,贷款,增添
979 less than& 不到,少于
980 lesson& n. 课
981 let& v. 让,容许,使得,假设,租给
982 letter& n. 信,字母
983 library& n. 图书馆
984 license& n. 执照,许可证,特许; v. 许可,特许
985 lie& n. 谎言; v. 躺着,说谎,位于
986 life& n. 生活,生命
987 lift& n. 举起,帮助,昂扬; n. 电梯; v. 升高,举起,消散
988 light& n. 光,光亮,灯; a. 轻的,光亮的,容易的; v. 点燃,著火,变亮
989 lightning& a. 闪电般的,快速的; n. 闪电
990 like& a. 相似的,同样的; v. 喜欢,愿意,想; prep. 像,如同
991 line& n. 行,线,航线; v. 排成一行,顺...排列,划线于
992 lion& n. 狮子
993 list& n. 目录,名单,明细表; v. 列出,列于表上,记入名单内
994 listen& v. 听
995 listen to& 听
996 litter& n. 垃圾,杂乱; v. 乱丢垃圾,弄乱
997 little& a. 小的; ad. 毫不; n. 几乎没有
998 live& a. 活的,生动的,精力充沛的,直播的; v. 活,居住,过著
999 lively& 活泼的, 活跃的, 栩栩如生的, 真实的
1000 living& a. 活着的; n. 生活,生计
1001 local& a. 地方性的,当地的,局部的; [计算机] 局部的
1002 lock& n. 锁,刹车,水闸; v. 锁,上锁,拘禁; [计算机] 锁定
1003 london& n. 伦敦
1004 lonely& a. 孤独的,寂寞的,荒凉的
1005 long& a. 长的,很久的,冗长的; v. 渴望,热望,极想; ad. 长期地
1006 look& n. 看,神色,样子,脸色; v. 看,看,注视
1007 look after& 照顾;照看
1008 look at& 看,朝...看
1009 look for& 寻找,寻求
1010 look out& 留神;注意
1011 look through& 浏览
1012 look up& (在词典中、资料中) 查寻
1013 lose& v. 遗失,损失,失败; [计算机] 失去
1014 Lost & Found& 失物招领处
1015 lot& ad. 相当; n. 许多
1016 lots of& 许多的...
1017 loud& a. 大声的; ad. 响亮地,大声地
1018 love& n. 爱,恋爱,爱情; vt. 爱,热爱,喜欢
1019 lovely& a. 可爱的,令人愉快的
1020 low& n. 低点,低价,低; a. 低的,消沉的,低等的; ad. 低下地,谦卑地,低
1021 luck& n. 运气
1022 lucky& a. 幸运的
1023 lunch& n. 午餐&
初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&
初中英语排行
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼根据短文内容填入适当的单词,使短文的意思完整,每格限填写一个英语单词,要求开头第一个字母与所给的字母相同。在填写答案时,单词开头的第一个字母要写出来。
Are you surprised to hear from me? I have not heard from you s
the beginning of the summer h
. How are you getting on with your s
? How are your parents? Is your brother Bill b
Canada yet?
My stamp collection (集邮) is g
bigger and bigger. I have collected stamps of more than forty d
countries. In my stamp books, I usually put the stamps from each country together. I have got a pen-friend from Britain. She gave me some B
stamps. My American teacher has given me some beautiful American and Canadian stamps. I"m glad to know you are going to give me some foreign stamps, but I still have not r
the stamps of Nepal which you said to p
me. Have you sent them off yet?
Please write to me soon.
Zhou Wen 1.
2. holidays
3. sister / sisters
5. from 6. getting
7. different
8. British
9. received
试题“根据短文内容填入适当的单词,使短文的意思完整,每...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
根据汉语提示完成句子。
1. 布莱克一家正考虑要去法国度假。The Blacks______ ______ ______going to France for their holidays. 2. 果汁可能对儿童的牙齿有损害。Fruit juice can be ______ children’s teeth. 3.《大长今》是我看过的最精彩的电视剧之一。Dae Jang Geum is one of ______ ______ ______TV ______ that I have ever seen. 4. 在上周末我们开了次班会。We ______a class meeting______ ______ ______ ______ last week. 5. 青少年不应该花费很多时间玩电脑。Teenagers shouldn’t ______ much time______ computer games.
根据汉语提示完成句子, 每空一词.
1. 如果我有零钱,我会把它存进银行.
If I have change,1 will________ __________ __________the bank.2. 如果得不到答复,他该怎么办?
_________ _________he__________ _________a reply?3. 我建议你睡觉前做一个长距离的步行.
I suggest that you should_______ _________ _______ _________before going to bed.4. 我不认识晚会上任何人,也没人愿意跟我说话.
I don"t know_______ at the party, and no one would______ _________me.5. 她不知道怎样使用那个MP4.
She didn"t know______ _______ _______the MP4 player.
句子翻译。按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。
1. 很多学生宁愿独自承担烦恼也不愿与他人一起分担。 Many children _____ rather than share them with others.2. Tom聪明,他意识到在工作和玩之间达成平衡的重要性。It’s clever of Tom _____ a balance between work and play.3. 他说你的言论对青少年造成了不良效应。He said your words _____ teenagers.4. 在家,Tom经常与他的弟弟为看什么电视节目而争论。At home, Tom and his brother often _____. 5. 虽然他病得重,但是他仍然与疾病进行了顽强的斗争。Although he was badly ill, he still _____ his disease .6. 你的建议肯定有极大的价值并很值得采纳。Your advice must be of great _____.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 四级第一个单词 的文章

随机推荐