歌词中有how can i tell herme i什么的,第二句就是,女的唱的,高潮部分有I can't 什么l

有首歌曲的歌词是I 什么OK
,还有I CAN SEE是一个女的唱的,是英文歌
  i see you  歌手:hatfield juliana 专辑:hey babe  What's that over there moving on the wall  A second glance and it's not there at all  What's that sitting there on the page of my book  It hides behind the words when I try to take a closer look  I can't reach out and grab it but that's ok with me  What's that jumping up and down in the middle of the street  It lingers then it melts into the wavy liquid heat  What are all those dizzy circles in the corner of my eye  They laugh and float away as I look into the sky  Hatfield Juliana  Can't get my arms around it but that doesn't bother me  Cos all I have to do is dream  I see you every place I go  I see you in people I don't even know  I close my eyes and I see you  I open 'em wide and I see you  I see you  Who am I to close my mind from what it wants to see  And who are you to tell the truth and kill my fantasy  Why are all those people always saying things about me  I'm not a loser,I'm just lonely  Yeah I wanna lay down next to you  Yeah I wanna touch you too  Do me a favor and appease my aching eyes  Won't you please materialize  Play another of your tricks with my sight  Be here in the flesh tonight  What's that pretty little thing crawling up my wrist  Call me crazy,call me a masochist  But I'd rather have you in my mind than completely out of sight  So I'll just go on dreaming for the rest of my life  I see you every night and day  I see you in a million different ways  I close my eyes and I see you  I open 'em wide and I see you  Yeah,I see you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首女生唱的英文歌 很高 然后高潮部分歌-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
一首女生唱的英文歌 很高 然后高潮部分歌
来源:互联网 发表时间: 5:55:36 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“一首女生唱的英文歌 很高 然后高潮部分歌”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“一首女生唱的英文歌 很高 然后高潮部分歌”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:一首女生唱的英文歌 很高 然后高潮部分歌词重复好几次 什么baby You can by to me什么这首歌叫什么呢?,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: 欧美的有一首女生唱的英文歌 很高 然后高潮部分歌词重复好几次 什么baby You can by to me什么这首歌叫什么呢。 流行歌曲?歌刚开始挺抒情 高潮挺高亢的解决方案2:t leave me alone   (Oh 那往事如潮 请不要留我一个人)   If you come back to me I's wiser for it now   (至少她现在是明智的)   I admit I cheated(admit I cheated)   (我承认我欺骗了)   Don'm sorry but   (上天知道我的歉意 但是 )   I was too fantastie   (我想不到 )   you were always there for me   (你总是为了我等在那里 )   and my curiosity got the better of me   (我的求知欲会让一切转变 )   baby take it easy on me   (宝贝放轻松 )   Anyhting from A to Z   (任何事情从A到Z )   tell me what you want to be   (告诉我 你到底想要什么 )   I open my heart to me   (我敞开我的心)   you were my priority   (你是我永远的首要 )   can't you see you punished me   (没看到我已经被你惩罚了么吗)   more than enough fority   (你大过任何权利 )   Baby take it easy on me   (宝贝请放轻松)   Baby take it easy on me   (宝贝请放轻松)   baby come back to me baby come back to me   (宝贝回到我身边 宝贝请回到我身边 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I&#39?The rain falls on my windows   (雨滴掉落敲打我窗)   and a coldness runs through my soul   (寒意袭来深入灵魂)   and the rain falls   (大雨在下)   and the rain falls   (雨不停在下)   I don&#39ll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切)   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back for you're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I't want to be alone   (我不想就这么一个人)   I wish that I could photoshop on our bad memories   (我希望我能用Photoshop将我们之间不好的记忆都抹去)   Cuz the flash backs   (因为往事如潮)   oh the flashbacks won're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you're one in a million   (回来 为了那万里挑一的一个)   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I't that bad   (这并不是最坏的 这不是最坏的 )   and she'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you't know why I did it(why I did it)   (但是你知道吗)   But I do regret it(regret it)   (我真的后悔了)   And nothing I can do or say can change it   (但现在没有什么能改变它了)   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边 )   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边   Come back you'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边   Come back you'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   On the bayside of Manhatten she goes shopping for new clothes   (而在另一边曼哈顿 她准备为自己添些新衣服)   And she buys this and she buys that   (她买这件 她买那件)   just leave her alone   (仅仅是孤单一人 )   I wish that he would listen to her side of the story   (我希望他可以倾听她的心声 )   It isn're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I't that bad it isn're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Everything I ever did   (对于我做过的一切 )   heaven knows I're one in a million   (回来 为了那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back for you'll be all that you need   (如果你回到我身边 我愿意付出一切 )   baby come back to me   (宝贝请回到我身边 )   let me make up for what happened and   (让我们风雨同舟 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I&#39解决方案3:谢谢!~但是不是这个!~是欧美女歌手唱的,我录下来了,但就是不知道叫什么名字,如果可以我可以qq发给你解决方案4:不 是呢!解决方案5:不是呢!~不知道啊!~我录下来了,但不是很清楚,如果可以我用qq给你发过去,你听一下!~qq
8个回答11个回答4个回答5个回答11个回答1个回答3个回答4个回答3个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号在hit fm里听到一个新歌,男女对唱,歌词中有 i can feel you heartbeat certainly.
在hit fm里听到一个新歌,男女对唱,歌词中有 i can feel you heartbeat certainly.
被浏览129次
采纳率:58%
你说的可能是Amy diamond的HeartBeats.
I can't figure out
Is it meant to be this way
Easy words so hard to say
I can't live without
Knowing how you feel
Know if this is real
Tell me am I mistaken
Cause I don't have another heart for breakin'
Please don't let me go
I just wanna stay
Can't you feel my heartbeats
Giving me away
I just want to know
If you too feel afraid
I can feel your heartbeats
Giving you away
Giving us away
I can't understand
How it's making sense
That we put up such defense
When all you need to know
No matter what you do
I'm just as scared as you
Tell me am I mistaken
Cause I don't have another heart for breakin'
Please don't let me go
I just wanna stay
Giving me away
I just want to know
If you too feel afraid
Giving you away
Giving us away
Please don't let me go
I just wanna stay
Giving me away
I just want to know
If you too feel afraid
Giving you away
Giving us away 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:I can`t see your eyes..tell me you heart~前一句是我看不到你,还是我不敢看你眼睛?内在意思是什么呢?被指的人是见过面吗?还是只见过照片的情况?那种更有可能?
颜魅家族Hl
我猜他的意思是我不敢看着你的眼睛.见过面,见过照片都有可能
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我不能进入你的眼睛,告诉我你的心。一般是见过面的吧,而且是对对方有意思,想知道那人到底是怎么想的。
我看不到你的眼睛,告诉我你的心意
应该是“我看不见你的眼睛”吧,应该是见了面说的,而且是伴侣的可能性更大
应该是见过面的我没有勇气看你的眼睛,...告诉我你的心...
Answer 1:我读不懂你的眼睛。。。告诉我你心里想着什么Answer 2:我看不到你的眼睛...用你的心告诉我
英文不对啊。。。我估计是写英文的这个人想用英文向你表达什么,但是!语法有问题~~~~!你可以回他一句:Pardon?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 can you tell me 的文章

随机推荐