危情碟战中合作共赢精彩语句句英文

Your attitude, not your aptitu_经典英文语句
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. -----决定你人生高度的,不是你的才能,而是你的态度。
 POWERED BY POCO
还有多款手机记录模板,时间轴,日历,图片墙,瀑布流,总有一款是你喜欢的。英语经典语句_经典语录
您当前位置: >>
英语经典语句
发布:&|&分类:&|&
  英语  1、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.  任何值得做的,就把它做好。  2、Happiness is a way station between too much and too little.  幸福是太多和太少之间的一站。  3、In love folly is always sweet.  恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。  4、The hard part isn&t making the decision. It&s living with it.  做出决定并不困难,困难的是接受决定。  5、Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.  你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狈无处遁形。  6、You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.  你也许已走出我的视线,但从未走出我的思念。  7、Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone.  爱不是什么可能、大概、也许,一旦爱上了,自己是十分清楚的。  8、In the end, it&s not the years in your life that count. It&s the life in your years.  到头来,你活了多少岁不算什么,重要的是,你是如何度过这些岁月的。  9、When the whole world is about to rain, let&s make it clear in our heart together.  当全世界约好一起下雨,让我们约好一起在心里放晴。  10、It&s better to be alone than to be with someone you&re not happy to be with.  宁愿一个人呆着,(& )也不要跟不合拍的人呆一块。  11、Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.  人生就是一场旅行,不在乎目的地,在乎的应该是沿途的风景以及看风景的心情。  12、Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.  时间在流逝,生命中人来人往。不要错失机会,告诉他们在你生命中的意义。  13、I lied when I said I didn&t like you. I lied when I said I didn&t care. I lie every time I try to tell myself I will never fall for you.  我说不爱你,那是假话;我说不在乎,那是假话;我告诉自己对你再不会有感觉了,那也是假话。  14、One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.  要得到真正的快乐,我们只需拥有三样东西:有想做的事,有值得爱的人,有美丽的梦。  15、No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world doesn&t stop for your grief. The sun comes right back up the next day.  不管你有多痛苦,这个世界都不会为你停止转动。太阳依旧照样升起。  16、Accept what was and what is, and you&ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.  接受过去和现在的模样,才会有能量去追寻自己的未来。  17、Until you make peace with who you are, you&ll never be content with what you have.  除非你能和真实的自己和平相处,否则你永远不会对已拥有的东西感到满足。  18、If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it. Every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.  要想射中靶,必须瞄准比靶略为高些,因为脱弦之箭都受到地心引力的影响。  19、If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.  如果你希望,当以恒心为良友、以经验为参谋、以谨慎为兄弟、以希望为哨兵。  20、I&ll think of you every step of the way.  我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。  来源:佳人网分页:
你可能感兴趣的文章:
本站为你推荐的文章:
本文地址:本文标题:
最新励志文章
本月热门励志文章