如何评价mirandalambert lambert的新专辑the weight of these wings

The Weight of These Wings by Miranda Lambert on Apple Music
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
<p preview-capable-text="We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download music from The Weight of These Wings by Miranda Lambert, get iTunes now." class="intro has-preview-capable-text">
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To preview and buy music from The Weight of These Wings by Miranda Lambert, download iTunes now.
Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
The Weight of These Wings
Open iTunes to preview, buy and download music.
Runnin' Just in Case
Highway Vagabond
Ugly Lights
You Wouldn't Know Me
We Should Be Friends
Pink Sunglasses
Getaway Driver
Smoking Jacket
Pushin' Time
Covered Wagon
Use My Heart
Good Ol' Days
Things That Break
For the Birds
Well-Rested
To Learn Her
Keeper of the Flame
Six Degrees of Separation
Dear Old Sun
I've Got Wheels
iTunes Review
Given the tabloid-ready events of her personal life, you might expect Miranda Lambert’s sprawling sixth album to be about divorce—as though an artist of her caliber doesn’t have more to sing about. Funny, bittersweet, and rough around the edges but soft at heart, Wings cements Lambert as one of America’s most brilliant songwriters in any genre, a boundary-pushing traditionalist who doesn’t sing about pain so much as embody it in every step (“Vice,” “Pin Sunglasses,” “Tin Man.”)
Born: 10 November 1983 in Lindale, TXGenre: CountryYears Active:
'00s, '10sMiranda Lambert defied all conventional notions of how a credible country career should proceed. Following an adolescence where she alternated between singing and acting, she came to prominence not as the winner but as a runner-up on the 2003 American Idol knockoff Nashville Star, a dubious stepping stone to stardom if ever there was one, but Lambert's 2005 Kerosene obliterated any notion that she was a reality TV refugee. Filled with lithe, powerful, neo-traditional country songs, many penned by...
Top Albums and Songs by Miranda Lambert
NT$ 320Genres: ,
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for this album.
Influencers
Influenced by this Artist
ContemporariesMore1234524 Songs1 Song1 SongBiographyMiranda Lambert defied all conventional notions of how a credible country career should proceed. Following an adolescence where she alternated between singing and acting, she came to prominence as not the winner but a runner-up on the 2003 American Idol knockoff Nashville Star, a dubious stepping stone to stardom if there ever were one, but Lambert&#x27;s 2005 Kerosene obliterated any notion that she was a reality TV refugee. Filled with lithe, powerful neo-traditional country songs,...Use My Heart

我要回帖

更多关于 mirandalambert 的文章

随机推荐