羡慕她和王伟的爱情??? 同道中人戳进来
谁有全集啊 求分享
杜拉拉追婚记,想看的进,想看的进,想看的进,想看的进,想看的进,想看的进,想看的进,想看的进
请问有谁知道中间舞蹈的音乐是啥么
《杜拉拉升职记》的主策张全欣先生都被请到了咪咕·G客网络电影创意大赛全国总决赛,真是让人感到惊
跪求解答T_T
不解释 !!!!答的上的乃神人!
同题 不过亲们要体谅我一下,如果人多的话,我可能没办法第一时间发过去嗯
杜拉拉升职记上京东,惊喜特惠,快速配送,专业品质!百万商品在线,上JD.com,放心选择...
新来贵吧,求解
大概就是电视剧版5.6集左右 拉拉和艾伦一起去参加八分钟约会 最后问拉拉要电话的那个男孩,请问他叫什
F都可以看了“那一定要找到了!”四人都是兴奋了起来。北京遇上西雅图2 P 梦想合伙人
急急急 谢谢了
啊啊啊 谢谢恩
谢谢吧里各位大爷,爱你们~
跪求解答T_T
1.王伟发现自己的工作卡挂在树上,后寻找拉拉时的背景音乐 2.两人重逢时的背景音乐 请知道的朋友告之,谢谢!
你觉得哪个版本的杜拉拉升职记好看呢
★金牌逐日彩虹岛私服★ ★追月逐日,金牌彩虹岛私服,带你重温经典 ★商场点卷随便用,不愁没钱花,
【十宗罪首播】已更新4集 ? 看评论 看过原著和预告片的我知道你们已经等不及啦[色][色][色]优酷临时更
重磅推荐.. 【大嫁风尚】全集已有 .. 青春都市时尚剧《大嫁风尚》由“邱莹莹”杨紫、“程慈航”乔振宇
我不知道那个满意和他女朋友存在的意义 只是觉得这两个货实在是……直接上图吧 那女孩好像山村出来的理发店小妹~~~~~ 泰国洗剪吹式的婚礼着装 和他俩
电影版里,莫文蔚离职时那首 一步之遥 响起时的一曲探戈,太缭人有没有,以至于多年以后,我印象里对这部电影留下的镜头就是这个
灭罪师已出,
《硬骨头》是由马跃千执导、吴其江、李梅可、 郭东文 、鲍丹等主演的抗战剧。该剧讲述了在敌后斗争十
王伟和杜拉拉相遇时的bgm有大神知道吗 急求!谢谢各位大大了
一楼喂百度。
求大神指导,好心人帮助
哪位高手如果知道是请告诉我一下,谢谢!
我一直挺喜欢看电视剧的,就是不大喜欢他们~
喜欢里面的服装就是找不到卖的地方,谁知道那个品牌有
求杜拉拉手机铃声 有没有知道的
急急急 谢谢了
求大神指导,好心人帮助
好不容易找到的,可以留邮箱我发你或加群群简介里下载地址
还在为找电视而忧心吗???我的到来就缓解你的现状,,我这里有你想想不到的很多资源
都是打广告的,无语。
杜拉拉追婚记
飞贷故事征集,参与即送奖品!
所有关注本吧的用户均可直接参与抽奖,同时,抽奖活动下有配套的盖楼活动!
所有用户均有机会获得两次大奖!
时间: 11:00 至
话费(10元)、星巴克电子劵(30元)、1号店电子购物劵(100元)
还在为找不到杜拉拉全集而懊恼吗?还在为找不到其他杜拉拉集感到忧心吗?还在为昂贵的会员着急吗?
你可能感兴趣的吧...
百度小说人气榜
发贴红色标题
签到六倍经验
更多定制特权
兑换本吧会员
吧主,解锁更多会员特权
本吧专属印记
定制名片背景
名人自动顶贴
定制头像边框
兑换本吧会员
赠送补签卡1张,获得
助攻总额: 43W
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&杜拉拉升职记 片尾英文歌就是王伟和杜拉拉最后在泰国相遇时一个外国男人唱的歌,总觉得很熟悉啊
半颗糖也甜7QH
  介首歌与电影开始时16分钟:拉拉加班伸个懒腰,王伟在打电话,拉拉给他送杯立顿茶的歌是一样滴~(话说这电影里貌似都不是新歌囧)  
(Keane)  I came across a fallen tree,  I felt the branches of it looking at me.  Is this the place we used to love?  Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?  Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?  I'm getting old and I need something to rely on.  So tell me when you're gonna let me in,  I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.  And if you have a minute why don't we go,  Talk about it somewhere only we know?  This could be the end of everything.  So why don't we go, somewhere only we know,  Somewhere only we know.    -----场景:“进门时响起的英文抒情歌”  BABYFACE 的《WITH HIM》  So you never meant to hurt nobody.  Well, I think you're full of it, yes,  Cause if you really really didn't wanna hurt nobody,  You wouldn't have slept with my best friend, baby.  And to bring insult to my injury,  You weren't a bit discreet,  And while the world stood witness,  To my embarassment.  You put a knife inside of me.  How could you fall in love with him?  How could you give your heart to him?  Thought we'd grow old, as lovers,  Together til the end.  How could you fall?  Fall in love, with him?  I know we've had our ups and downs,  And that I do admit, yes,  But sometimes lovers go astray,  But you made it permanent.  Well, I can't be that understanding, no.  My heart's just not that big, no it ain't.  I can take the pain of infidelity,  But I can't take you with him.  How could you fall in love with him?  How could you give your heart to him?  Thought we'd grow old, as lovers,  Together til the end.  How could you fall?  Fall in love, with him?  Thought we'd grow old, as lovers,  Together til the end.  How could you fall?  Fall in love, with him?  虽然你从来不想伤害任何人  但我想 你确实这样做了  因为如果你真的真的不想伤害任何人  你就不会和我最好的朋友睡在一起  让我伤上加伤的是  你却一点都不在意  全世界都可以作证  令我难堪  你就像用把刀插进了我的身体  你是怎样爱上他的?  你是怎样把你的心交给他的?  想想我们曾要作为恋人一起变老直到最后  你是怎样爱上他的?  我知道我们曾经分分和和  我承认这一点  可有时恋人们 也常常迷路  但你却让它永久的迷失了  我还是不能理解  我的心无法那么宽广  我能忍受你不忠实的痛  但我无法忍受你和他一起  你是怎样爱上他的?  你是怎样把你的心交给他的?  想想我们曾要作为恋人一起变老直到最后  你是怎样  爱上他的?  +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  场景:“1年后”时开始的插曲  Boys Like Girls的《 Someone Like You 》
( 专辑名称 )Love Drunk  I'm wearing thin  I couldn't tell you the city I'm in  The streets and the buildings  And places I've been  Or when the stars go when it's daylight again  Or where the time went  Oh, who can save me now?  My life in the rearview  I'm runnin' from Jesus  Don't know where I'm going to  I got nothin' to lose  I'm fightin' my demons  Been lookin' for someone like you  I've been lookin' for someone like you  So sing me a song  I know all the words to  And I'll sing along  Could you be my savior?  I've been out here too long  And I've just been lookin' for somewhere to belong  Been holdin' on  So can you save me now?  My life in the rearview  I'm runnin' from Jesus  Don't know where I'm going to  I got nothin' to lose  I'm fightin' my demons  Been lookin' for someone like you  I've been lookin' for someone like you  When the stars explode  And I'm all alone  When they start to see the smoke  When I finally burn out  I'll need someone to carry me home safe and sound  My life in the rearview  I'm runnin' from Jesus  Don't know where I'm going to  I got nothin' to lose  I'm fightin' my demons  Been lookin' for someone like you  My life in the rearview  I'm runnin' from Jesus  Don't know where I'm going to  I got nothin' to lose  I'm fightin' my demons  Been lookin' for someone like you  I've been lookin' for someone like you  I've been lookin' for someone like you  +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  场景:“合理减压”两个人在广场上,老徐吃巧克力时的音乐  Azure Ray 的《Sleep》 (与《穿prada的恶魔》插曲一样!)  Fill these spaces up with days  让岁月充满了这些空白  in my room you can go you can stay  在我的房间里你可以走你可以留  I can‘t sleep, I can’t speak to you, I can‘t sleep  我无法安睡,无法与你交谈,我,无法安睡  Now these years locked on my drawer  现在岁月锁住了我的抽屉  I'll open to see just to be sure  我会开启它仅仅是为了去确定眼中所见  And so i'm reaching out for the one  所以我为了它伸出手  And so i've learned the meaning of the sun  并且我已经了解了太阳的意义  And all this like a message comes to shift my point of view  而这些就像改变我的观点的讯息  And watching through my own light  凭借自己的光芒去看  As it tints the shade of you  因为它给你的阴影上色  Hold my wine hold it in  举起我的酒 约束它  Nobody's lost but nobody wins  没人失去但也没有人赢到  And I cant sleep, I cant speak to you, I cant sleep  我无法安睡,无法与你交谈,我,无法安睡  And so i'm reaching out for the one  所以我为了它伸出手  And so i've learned the meaning of the sun  并且我已经了解了太阳的意义  And all this like a message comes to shift my point of view  而这些就像改变我的观点的讯息  And watching through my own light  凭借自己的光芒去看  As it tints the shade of you  因为它给你的阴影上色  Hold my wine hold it in  举起我的酒 约束它  I cant sleep, I cant speak to you  I cant sleep, I cant speak to you  I cant sleep, I cant speak to you  I cant sleep, I cant speak to you  I cant sleep, i cant speak to you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 机械师2 跳舞那段舞曲 的文章

随机推荐