do youfeel like to dowatching the nba matches?

114网址导航配对阅读:请阅读以下相关信息,然后匹配他们,并将答题卡上对应题目所选的选项涂黑。
小题1:Tony is a good boy. He wants to read some English books on Sunday.小题2:Mother’s Day is coming. Lucy wants to buy some clothes for her
mother.小题3:Bob likes playing basketball very much.小题4:Melody goes shopping a lot. She likes clothes on sale very much.小题5:George moves to a new house. He wants to buy some chairs for his
A.Book Store: We
sell all kinds of books. And all the English books are on sale now.
B.Sports Clubs:
Come and join us. You can play tennis, basketball and other sports with
students at your age.
C.Library: We
have many kinds of language books: Chinese, English and Japanese. You will
enjoy reading books here.
D.Basketball Fans
Center: You can enjoy watching the NBA matches here. It opens form Monday to
E. Furniture(家具) Store: We are the largest
furniture store in town. We have everything you want for your house.F. Beauty Clothes
Store: We sell clothes for women at any age.G. Lucky Mall:
It’s the time of the year. All the things are
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
配对阅读:请阅读以下相关信息,然后匹配他们,并将答题卡上对应题目所选的选项涂黑。
小题1:Tony is a good boy. He wants to read some English books on Sunday.小题2:Mother’s Day is coming. Lucy wants to buy some clothes for her
mother.小题3:Bob likes playing basketball very much.小题4:Melody goes shopping a lot. She likes clothes on sale very much.小题5:George moves to a new house. He wants to buy some chairs for his
B.Sports Clubs:
students at your age.
D.Basketball Fans
furniture store in town. We have everything you want for your house.F. Beauty Clothes
配对阅读:请阅读以下相关信息,然后匹配他们,并将答题卡上对应题目所选的选项涂黑。
B.Sports Clubs:
students at your age.
D.Basketball Fans
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
试题分析:本篇文章提供给我们五个信息,然后给我们七个选项,七选五,从中选择五个和前面五个信息相搭配。小题1:细节理解题。结合上文托尼想星期天读一些英语书,可知他应去library图书馆,故选C。小题2:细节理解题。结合上文母亲节就要到了露西想为妈妈买衣服,可知他应去Beauty Clothes Store美丽服装店,那里有适合女人各个年龄段的衣服。故选F。小题3:细节理解题。结合上文鲍勃非常喜欢打篮球,可知他应去Sports Clubs体育俱乐部,在那里人们可以打排球、篮球还可进行其它运动,故选B。小题4:细节理解题。结合上文梅洛迪特别喜欢买打折销售的衣服,可知她应去Lucky Mall幸运商场,那里一年到头衣服都打折销售。on saled打折销售,故选G。小题5:细节理解题。结合上文乔治想为新家添置一些椅子,可知他应去Furniture(家具) Store家具店,那里有你想要的任何家具,故选E。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心You have reached a degraded version
because you're using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer. For a
experience, please upgrade or use a
The All-Watchability Team
We asked our team to come up with the guys they most enjoy watching at each position. The result: The All-Watchability Team.1. Which NBA point guard do you like watching the most?Henry Abbott, : It was always Chris Paul, who delights me with the constancy and intensity of his efforts to gain an edge. But then Kyrie Irving hypnotized me. Yes, I realize he hogs the ball, plays so-so defense and the Cavs lose a ton. But his game feels new and different, like anything is possible.Matt Cianfrone, Roundball Mining Co.:
Chris Paul. He is a maestro with the ball, and the ease with which he can change a game is incredible. Whether it's a gorgeous lob or a pass to a cutting man fit through the smallest of gaps, Paul makes teammates better whenever he wants. And when the Clippers need scoring he does that too, almost unstoppably.Danny Nowell, Portland Roundball Co.: Chris Paul. This is a boring answer, but I learned the pro game from watching pre-knee injury Chris Paul. The way he controls the game from the elbow and passes his teammates into space slows down the action for viewers better than any scripted tutorial I've ever seen.Tom Sunnergren, Hoop76: Ricky Rubio. The creativity and artistry with which he sees and exploits angles is startling. From an aesthetic standpoint, he' Rembrandt with a basketball. Granted, he has a ways to go as a player, but somehow even his imperfections enhance his appeal, the way a well-placed flaw can throw a woman's beauty into greater relief.John Converse Townsend, Truth About It: Rajon Rondo. He's a walking double-double on the court with a cupidity for racking up assists. But it's the way he dishes dimes, guided by long arms and prophetic vision, and his tendency to make the impossible happen that make him so fun to watch. No one plays the game like Rondo.2. Which NBA shooting guard do you like watching the most?Abbott: James Harden. His beard gets an A-plus, as does his ability to turn a live dribble into any number of high-percentage scores. People act as though it's tragic that the midrange game is rare. In Harden's hands, the absence is poetry.Cianfrone: Andre Iguodala. I'm a sucker for defense and watching the cerebral way Iguodala plays it is one of my favorite parts of watching basketball. No matter the matchup he has a plan and does everything he can to make sure his opponent sticks to it, willfully or not.
The footwork, the discipline, the intelligence: it's all there.Nowell: James Harden. I know there are detractors who claim that Harden's efficiency fetish makes his game more cynical and exacting than exciting, but nobody combines his shooting skill with that deep-in-the-pocket sense of rhythm. He may not be the game's best 2, but post-healthy-Manu, he's its weirdest good one.Sunnergren: James Harden. He is simply the most exciting player to watch on the sport's most exciting team. Cutting, gliding, night in and night out, he homes in on the rim like a missile. Or a Rocket.Townsend: J.R. Smith, advanced stats be damned. Grantland's Jonathan Abrams wrote, "With a simple flick of the wrist, Smith could drain 3s -- or as Smith's youth coach John 'Pott' Richardson called them, '4-pointers' -- from laughable distances." In 2009, "Swish" joined only three other players in NBA history -- Kobe Bryant, Donyell Marshall and Dennis "3-D" Scott -- to make 11 3-pointers in a game. He scored a game-high 45 points.3. Which NBA small forward do you like watching the most?Abbott: Kevin Durant. I'd love to tell you there's some subtle reason, but it really boils down to: Who doesn't like buckets?Cianfrone:
LeBron James. The power, the grace, the ability to do literally just about anything that you can ask for o how can anyone not enjoy LeBron? Add in the fact that he is doing things we have never seen before and it makes for a player I hate to miss more than any other in the league.Nowell: Nic Batum. There are obviously better small forwards than Batum, but his emergence as a wing distributor par excellence has made him the heart and soul of Terry Stotts' franchise remodel in Portland. Simply put, Batum may be the game's most beautiful player.Sunnergren: Kevin Durant. There are two schools of Durant appreciation: watching in slack-jawed awe at what he's doing now, and wondering where the 24-year-old will go next. Anything and everything is possible for him. When he's on, which is nearly always these days, he plays offense with a rivetless perfection that's unmatched.Townsend: Kevin Durant. He has become a more dangerous player every year, leading the NBA in scoring over the past three seasons. He's even picking up a post game with a soft fadeaway J that compares to Dirk Nowitzki's.4. Which NBA power forward do you like watching the most?Abbott: Blake Griffin. Maybe there's a case to be made for somebody else, but none that I comprehend. When it comes to hoops joy, it's tough to top the guy who finishes alley-oops over midsize sedans.Cianfrone: Dirk Nowitzki. His mastery of angles, footwork and timing make me imagine being able to do some of the things he does when I play pickup ball. Then I try, and am instantly reminded of just how easy Dirk makes such difficult shots look.Nowell: LeBron James. Since embracing the post, LeBron has become so much more enjoyable to watch it's ridiculous. The game seems to pivot from his every action when he's close to the rim, and he blends passing savvy with brute force in an historically unprecedented way.Sunnergren: LeBron James. I'm not sure there has ever been another athlete like LeB he somehow complements his blunt, brutish force with a discordant grace. It's like watching a grizzly bear play the piano. LeBron on the fast break, with the ball in his hands, is the most compelling thing on television.Townsend: Kevin Love. The rangy power forward is a dominant rebounder and is molding his game after two former Baltimore Bullets -- his father, Stan Love, and 1978 Finals MVP Wes Unseld. "[Rebounding] was always a natural talent for me," he told Truth About It's Kyle Weidie. "I always had a knack for the ball." His career rebounding percentage is 21.5.5. Which NBA center do you like watching the most?Abbott: Marc Gasol's routine includes crazy good team defense, feathery jumpers and the trick of making defenders believe he's immobile. With precious little muscle definition, messy hair and an awkward gait he looks roughly like my mechanic (who demands neither a double-team nor an athletic defender). But now and again Gasol explodes across the lane at warp speed, leaving ostensibly faster defenders kicking themselves.Cianfrone: Larry Sanders!
A whirlwind of energy, activity, attitude and limbs make it hard as a Bucks fan to watch Sanders and not smile. Then you look beneath all the other stuff and realize that he has a unique grasp of goading other players into what he wants them to do, and it makes the other stuff even more fun.Nowell: Joakim Noah. The bunny hop push-shot jumper. The constant mania. The distribution from the high post. Noah is so rare a combination of skills and plays with such fervor that I just can't bring myself to list any other center here. And his first All-Star nod cements that he's more than a curio.Sunnergren: Marc Gasol. He doesn't pop off the screen like the other names on this list, but the best passing big man in the NBA has a smorgasbord of tools and a willingness to use all of them. Even when he drifts into midrange, which he does more than a 7-foot-1 man should, he'll redeem himself with a pretty one-legged fadeaway. Dirk Nowitzki-lite.Townsend: Joakim Noah. He's a wild player with an unorthodox game -- which includes a side-spinning release on his shot -- who makes a living bouncing around like a pinball on both ends of the court.

我要回帖

更多关于 watching what me do 的文章

随机推荐