it was a good daysunny and enjoyable day 这个是么什么歌

> 问题详情
Saturday, June 16thIn the morning, we went camping along a path in Green Natural Park. We were happy
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
Saturday, June 16th&&In the morning, we went camping along a path in Green Natural Park. We were happy because it was a sunny day. We were expecting an enjoyable two-day holiday. On the way, we kept singing and making jokes.However, in the afternoon, when we finished our picnic at one o’clock, it was dark and windy. Soon, there was a shower. Unluckily, none of us brought an umbrella. We ran about but we could find no place to hide.Twenty minutes passed and it was still raining, There were hours to go before we reached the campsite (野营地). It was even worse that our small compass (指南针) showed that we went to the wrong way. We had lost our way!&We had to make a quick decision as it was raining heavily. Chris said we could set up a tent to hide in, so Mary and Tom helped to set up the tent. Chris and I tried to make a fire to keep us warm. But we were unable to light the fire, as everything was wet. We dried ourselves, chatted and waited inside the tent. At about five o’clock, it stopped raining. We decided to give up the camping trip because all of us had been very tired.This camping trip may not be very successful but we know each other better. And the most important thing I’ve learned from this trip is the importance of team spirit.小题1:The writer went camping in Green Natural Park&&&&&&&&&&&.A.in JuneB.for 2 daysC.for 4 hourD.in the afternoon小题2:It was even worse that they&&&&&&&&&&&.A.had no picnicB.couldn’t light the fireC.lost their wayD.couldn’t know each other小题3:Chris suggested that they should&&&&&&&&&&&&in the rain.A.set up a tentB.reach the campsiteC.keep singingD.find a place to hide小题4:Which of the following is NOT true?A.It was sunny in the morning.B.None of them had an umbrella.C.They gave up the camping at last.D.They ran about to dry themselves.
您可能感兴趣的试题
1It was a cloudy Saturday afternoon. A group of birds were having a great time&&36&&food and playing on the main road. All of a sudden, a big truck sped through… A&&37&&thing happened. Birds could&&38&, too. Although this bird had already&&39&, another bird flew over to her immediately, just like a family member, unable to accept the&&40&.Not long after that, another car passed by quickly,&&41&&the dead bird’s body to whirl(旋转) with the wind. The male bird&&42&&the movement. As if she was still alive, he&&43&&flew beside her again. He stared at her as if he was asking, “&44&&are you not getting up?”&&45&, she was no longer able to hear him. At the same time, he was trying to lift her up. He,&&46&, was unable to bear the burden. Another car soon passed by. He quickly&&47&. Once the car had gone, he came down again.Although other birds told him that it was&&48&, he never gave up. He was trying his best to lift her up to&&49&&her flying again. Another car passed by, and her dead body whirled again as if she was still&&50&&and trying to fly. He had used all of his&&51&, but he was too weak.The&&52&, who was taking photos of the scene, said he couldn’t shoot any more. He was so&&53&&that the living bird was going to be hurt by passing cars. So he picked up he dead bird and left it at the&&54&. The living one still stayed at a nearby tree as if he was crying with his singing and&&55&&to leave.小题1:A.packing upB.caring forC.searching forD.setting down小题2:A.strangeB.normalC.funnyD.sad小题3:A.disagreeB.feelC.flyD.spread小题4:A.disappearedB.droppedC.diedD.escaped小题5:A.storyB.truthC.giftD.past小题6:A.shakingB.holdingC.sendingD.causing小题7:A.stoppedB.disturbedC.noticedD.feared小题8:A.worriedlyB.quicklyC.bravelyD.surprisingly小题9:A.WhereB.WhenC.HowD.Why小题10:A.UnfortunatelyB.GraduallyC.FinallyD.Honestly小题11:A.in returnB.of courseC.by accidentD.on purpose小题12:A.sat downB.looked upC.showed upD.flew off小题13:A.simpleB.boringC.uselessD.important小题14:A.seeB.keepC.catchD.think小题15:A.lovelyB.completeC.beautifulD.alive小题16:A.confidenceB.energyC.spaceD.time小题17:A.ownerB.birdC.killerD.photographer小题18:A.hopefulB.surprisedC.worriedD.shocked小题19:A.topB.centerC.roadsideD.car小题20:A.requiredB.pretendedC.triedD.refused2An expensive car speeding down the main street of a small town was soon caught up with by a young motorcycle policeman. As he started to make out the ticket, the woman behind the wheel said proudly, “Before you go any further, young man, I think you should know that the mayor of this city is a good friend of mine.”The officer did not say a word, but kept writing. “I am also a friend of chief of police Barens,”continued the woman, getting more angrier each moment. Still he kept on writing. “Young man ,”she persisted, “I know Judge Lawson and State Senator (参议员) Patton.” Handing the ticket to the woman, the officer asked pleasantly, “Tell me, do you know Bill Bronson.”“Why, no,”She answered. “Well, that is the man you should have known,”he said, heading back to his motorcycle, “I am Bill Bronson.”小题1:The policeman stopped the car because_____A.it was an expensive carB.the driver was a proud ladyC.the driver was driving beyond the speed limitD.the driver was going to make trouble for the police小题2:The woman was getting more angry each moment because _____.A.the policeman didn’t know her friendsB.the policeman didn’t accept her kindnessC.the policeman was going to punish herD.she didn’t know the policeman’s name小题3:The policeman was _______.A.an honourable fellowB.a stupid fellowC.an impolite manD.a shy man小题4:The woman was _______.A.kind-heartedB.a person who depended on someone else to finish her workC.trying to frighten the policeman on the strength of her friends’ powerful positionsD.introducing her good friends’ names to the young officer小题5:The policeman_______.A.had no sense of humorB.had s sense of humorC.had no sense of dutyD.was senseless3Birthdays often involve surprises. But this year's surprise on the birthday of the great British playwright William Shakespeare is surely one of the most dramatic.On April 22, one day before his 441st birthday anniversary, experts discovered that one of the most recognizable portraits of William Shakespeare is a fake. This means that we no longer have a good idea of what Shakespeare looked like. "It's very possible that many pictures of Shakespeare might be unreliable because many of them are copies of this one," said an expert from Britain's National Portrait Gallery.The discovery comes after four months of testing using X-rays, ultraviolet light, microphotography and paint samples. The experts from the gallery say the image —commonly known as the "Flower portrait"— was actually painted in the 1800s, about two centuries after Shakespeare's death. The art experts who work at the gallery say they also used modern chemistry technology to check the paint on the picture. These checks found traces of paint dating from about 1814. Shakespeare died in 1616, and the date that appears on the portrait is 1609."We now think the portrait dates back to around 1818 to 1840. This was when there was a renewed interest in Shakespeare's plays," Tarnya Cooper, the gallery's curator (馆长), told the Associated President.The fake picture has often been used as a cover for collections of his plays. It is called the Flower portrait because one of its owners, Desmond Flower, gave it to the Royal Shakespeare Company."There have always been questions about the painting," said David Howells, curator for the Royal Shakespeare Company. "Now we know the truth, we can put the image in its proper place in the history of Shakespearean portraiture."Two other images of Shakespeare, are also being studied as part of the investigation (调查) and the results will come out later this month._________________小题1:What makes the birthday of Shakespeare dramatic this year?A.It was found that he painted a portrait in 1814 instead of in 1609.B.The Flower portrait has been found to be a fake.C.Three portraits of Shakespeare are being tested to identify a real one.D.It was found that there was a renewed interest in Shakespeare's plays around 1818 to 1840.小题2:Which statement is True according to the passage?A.Portraits of Shakespeare are all unreliable.B."Flower portrait " was a portrait of Shakespeare given to Desmond Flower.C.1814 might be when the portrait was drawn.D.The Flower portrait is not often used as a cover for Shakespeare's play.小题3:How many methods were used to test the portrait?A.Not mentioned.B.TwoC.ThreeD.At least four.小题4:The best title for this passage is _________.A.Birthdays often involve surprisesB.The surprise on the 441st birthday of ShakespeareC.One portrait of Shakespeare is a fakeD.How can we know Shakespeare's appearance?小题5:Which is the best sentence to fill in the blank in the last paragraph?A.Soon we'll know which portrait is reliable.B.Maybe we cannot find a real portrait of Shakespeare.C.If the two portraits are found to be false, they will test more.D.For now what Shakespeare really looked like will remain a mystery.4When I was young, my father used to grow carnations — a kind of flower that was red, pink or white. He took care of them with much love and devotion. Every day he came home from work, he would enjoy watching them. And he used to tell us, “No one should touch my flowers.”One day, my younger sister Clemence, who loved dad very much, wanted to help him. So she cut the carnation from their stems(枝干)one by one and arranged them on the ground. She believed that dad would be very pleased to see them that way.When mom and I realized what my sister had done, we became completely speechless. However, my sister had no idea why no one showed her any appreciation. When dad arrived, he went as usual straight to watch the flowers. Seeing his flowers lying on the ground like dead animals, he was shocked at first. He looked towards the street to see if it was any of the neighbors’ children who could have done it. Then he looked at mom in silence. Finally mom, who always taught us to tell the truth no matter what, said, “No bad neighbors did this great job, only your lovely daughter Clemence.”Dad’s face changed into a smile and then he said, “Do I have better flower than my lovely daughter?” My younger sister smiled and hugged(拥抱)dad strongly.小题1:How did Clemence feel when she had the carnations cut?A.Lucky.B.Helpful.C.Upset.D.Worried.小题2:Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.No one knew what my sister had done with the carnations.B.My younger sister told my father the truth about the carnations.C.Dad had thought one outsider had cut the flowers from the stems.D.Dad asked my sister to help arrange the carnations on the ground.小题3:What caused my younger sister to smile and hug dad strongly?A.Mom’s help.B.Mom’s words.C.Dad’s silence.D.Dad’s love.小题4:Which of the following would be the best title for the passage?A.My NeighborsB.Telling the truthC.Growing CarnationsD.Dad’s Best Flower
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
享三项特权
享三项特权
享三项特权
选择支付方式:
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:It was a sunny day, and as a routine for years,完形填空答案_高考英语阅读_萌芽学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
It&was&a&sunny&day,&and&as&a&routine&for&years,完形填空答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
It&was&a&sunny&day,&and&as&a&routine&for&years,完形填空答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 22:56:33
It was a sunny day, and as a routine for years, I was shopping at my local supermarket. On that particular day, I had done about 2 weeks worth of shopping and 16 toward the register to pay for my groceries. After the cashier had scanned my items and I had bagged them up, she stated that the 17 was $150.I 18 into my back right pocket to grab the money to pay and noticed that there was no money there. I started to get 19 . I knew my purse was in the car and I was sure I had put the 20 in my back right pocket. I looked at the cashier with wet eyes and a 21 look not knowing what to do. There were people behind me on the line. She told me to speak with the courtesy counter (爱心柜台). I 22 and said, “Really It’s 23 ,no one would hand that in!” But she 24 me to. “You never know…” she said. I decided that there was no 25 in checking so I walked up to a woman behind the counter and said, “ I have to ask, did anyone 26 cash by any chance” She asked, “How much” My face then 27 . “ $200 in the form of one hundred dollar bills.” I replied. She said, “ 28 , yes, someone did!” I was so 29 ! “Who I want to thank her.” She pointed to a young girl about 10 years old and said, “She did.”I walked over to the mom and hugged her. She said, “It wasn’t me, it was my 30 ”. I said, “I know, I wanted to thank you both, 31 she found it… it’s because of you that I got this back.” I was so happy, I was almost in tears.The next day at work, a person in another department 32 me tickets to the circus. He handed me 5 tickets. Almost 33 that young girl’s face popped in my head. After work I went back to the supermarket and stopped at the courtesy counter and asked if she had any idea who that woman was. She smiled and said, “Yes, she is a friend of mine”. Then I asked her to do me a favor and pass along these 5 tickets to her. She told me that the family of the little girl who found my money were not rich so they would really 34 this. She also said that they had 3 children, so five was the 35 number of tickets! 16. A. headed B. retired C. hesitated D. showed17. A. percentage B. total C. product D. luggage18. A. looked B. searched C. checked D. reached19. A. particular B. curious C. nervous D. serious20. A. card B. grocery C. purse D. money21. A. shocked B. confused C. inspired D. moved22. A. screamed B. laughed C. cried D. blamed23. A. reality B. evidence C. receipt D. cash 24. A. encouraged B. postponed C. discouraged D. promised25. A. doubt B. need C. harm D. expense26. A. turn in B. work out C. send for D. take away27. A. broke up B. burst out C. lit up D. sent off28. A. Eventually B. Finally C. Actually D. Unfortunately29. A. interested B. worried C. absorbed D. surprised30. A. daughter B. husband C. mother D. friend31. A. because B. however C. although D. besides32. A. offered B. borrowed C. produced D. lent33. A. simply B. constantly C. previously D. instantly34. A. reject B. appreciate C. ignore D. purchase35. A. unique B. perfect C. official D. typical
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
Saturday, June 16th&&In the morning, we went camping along a path in Green Natural Park. We were happy because it was a sunny day. We were expecting an enjoyable two-day holiday. On the way, we kept singing and making jokes.However, in the afternoon, when we finished our picnic at one o’clock, it was dark and windy. Soon, there was a shower. Unluckily, none of us brought an umbrella. We ran about but we could find no place to hide.Twenty minutes passed and it was still raining, There were hours to go before we reached the campsite (野营地). It was even worse that our small compass (指南针) showed that we went to the wrong way. We had lost our way!&We had to make a quick decision as it was raining heavily. Chris said we could set up a tent to hide in, so Mary and Tom helped to set up the tent. Chris and I tried to make a fire to keep us warm. But we were unable to light the fire, as everything was wet. We dried ourselves, chatted and waited inside the tent. At about five o’clock, it stopped raining. We decided to give up the camping trip because all of us had been very tired.This camping trip may not be very successful but we know each other better. And the most important thing I’ve learned from this trip is the importance of team spirit.【小题1】The writer went camping in Green Natural Park &&&&&&&&&&&.A.for 4 hour7 ]/ D$ ]7 G' X5 N
R, X: ^/ MB.for 2 days; B8 O, ^$ Y* W
W2 F1 d! NC.in June3 V) M" Z4 A8 [3 M- V9 ]D.in the afternoon& J7 d) e' W# L& h" L
T【小题2】It was even worse that they &&&&&&&&&&&.A.had no picnic8 J& A5 C' B( ^5 dB.lost their way' B4 B1 N( `4 ?& _3 Q+ e& Y8 g: [9 \C.couldn’t light the fire6 A" K2 W# Z" Q! P* E0 B/ OD.couldn’t know each other0 g% e! i2 e% `4 P4 M/ \
Q【小题3】Chris suggested that they should &&&&&&&&&&&&in the rain.A.set up a tent& U/ G7 f) a: JB.reach the campsite9 T4 j4 Q
\7 R1 S' N1 H' @9 JC.keep singing7 K+ P$ I8 O1 ?$ WD.find a place to hide# S* P2 E8 d
]$ ]+ P/ _) b
S) ^【小题4】Which of the following is NOT true?A.It was sunny in the morning.( W0 W, N$ a# N+ T7 GB.None of them had an umbrella.) K6 C* h8 c
Z( DC.They gave up the camping at last.5 S6 Q' h. i) X: R- h
_6 SD.They ran about to dry themselves.5 B7 Z1 d/ \6 b# W; _【小题5】The writer has learned the importance of &&&&&&&&&&&&from the trip.A.making a decision" Z# ]6 _/ O5 a& e4 aB.working together; i4 Y; L/ _0 gC.enjoying holidays9 g( ?( G3 U* G/ O+ ], M& h5 c, OD.taking a compass5 A4 U9 T: @' C3 e- Y1 e/ S
答案【小题1】C【小题2】B【小题3】A【小题4】D【小题5】BThink&before&we&speak!It&was&a&sunny&and&enjoyable&day.Everyone&in&the&(16)A&station&was&waiting&for&the&train&to&arrive.Among&the&crowd,there&was&a&group&of&young&friends&who&were&on&board&for&vacation.&&&It&was&a&(17)C&station&with&a&lot&of&people&and&some&juice&shops,coffee&and&tea&stalls,newspaper&shops,etc.The&train&was&arriving&and&everyone&prepared&to&(18)D&the&train&to&their&seats.The&group&of&friends&made&loud&noise&to&(19)B&the&train&as&it&moved&into&the&station.They&ran&to&get&their&seats&(20)C&anyone&entered&the&train.The&empty&seats&were&(21)C&and&the&train&whistled&(鸣笛声)to&move.An&old&man&with&a&young&boy&aged&around&15 had&their&seats&just&next&to&the&friends'group.The&young&boy&was&so&(22)A&to&see&everything.He&cheered,"Dad,the&train&is&moving&&and&the&things&are&moving&backward."His&father&(23)B&and&nodded&his&head.As&the&train&started&moving&fast,the&young&boy&again&screamed&(尖叫),"Dad,the&(24)B&are&green&in&color&and&run&backward&very&fast."His&father&said,"Yes,dear,"and&smiled.Just&like&a&kid,he&was&watching&everything&with&great&(25)A.A&fruit&seller&passed&selling&apples,bananas&and&oranges.The&young&boy&asked&his&dad,"I&want&to&eat&(26)A."His&father&bought&some&for&him.He&said,"Oh,this&apple&looks&a&lot&sweeter&than&it&tastes.I&love&this&color."The&group&was&watching&all&the&(27)D&of&this&boy&and&asked&the&boy's&father,"Is&your&son&having&any&problem?Why&is&he&behaving&so&(28)B?""His&son&is&mad,I&think,"a&friend&from&the&group&made&fun&of&him&and&shouted.The&father&of&the&young&boy,with&patience,(29)C&the&friends'group,"My&son&was&born&(30)D.Only&a&few&days&ago&he&was&operated.He&is&seeing&different&things&in&his&life&for&the&first&time."The&young&friends&became&very&quiet.16.A.railwayB.busC.policeD.television17.A.darkB.silentC.busyD.lonely18.A.get&offB.get&downC.get&outD.get&into19.A.breakB.welcomeC.pushD.leave20.A.afterB.untilC.beforeD.as21.A.washedB.movedC.filledD.carried22.A.surprisedB.afraidC.sorryD.proud23.A.shoutedB.smiledC.criedD.refused24.A.skiesB.treesC.riversD.houses25.A.interestB.doubtC.courageD.sadness26.A.applesB.bananasC.orangesD.strawberries27.A.fruitsB.wordsC.clothesD.activities28.A.happilyB.differentlyC.quietlyD.quickly29.A.quarreled&withB.waited&forC.replied&toD.pointed&at30.A.normalB.deafC.madD.blind.【考点】.【分析】爱生一生中有两千多项发.【解答】答案:当hundre、tousandillion前面有具体数字示准确的数目时,后面不能加-s,也不能和o连当huded,thousand面没有具体词,需要与o连用示具、不准确的目时,词尾加-s本题设面具体数词two,所以housnd,故选A.【点评】本题查数词的用法,在平时的中意累与运,到熟练掌握的目的.声明:本试题解析著作权属菁优网所有,未经书面同意,不得复制发布。答题:快乐做题老师 难度:0.80真题:1组卷:162
解析质量好中差
&&&&,V2.30145

我要回帖

更多关于 sunny day 的文章

随机推荐