总访问量:125
开博时间:
博客排名:暂无排名
暂无最新评论
暂无更新博客
你关注的用户没有更新博文!
暂无友情链接
& & 昨天,跟很久不见的高中同学小聚了一下。
& & 6年的感情,说分手就分手了,真的挺可惜的。也许是因为在一起太久,失去了新鲜感,又或许是真的不爱了,才能说放弃就放弃,挽回半年都没有用。会不会在多年以后,你会后悔,曾经有个人对你那么好,后悔没有跟他在一起。
& & 好好珍惜现在所拥有的,也许在以后看来也是幸福。分类: |
& & 爱是什么?
& & 这两天一直在被陈赫离婚、陈赫张子萱在一起的新闻刷屏。说实话,对于陈赫,我不讨厌,挺喜欢他那贱贱的样子。刚开始有新闻爆出来他离婚,我还不相信,觉得这不可能,他跟许婧14年,怎么能说离就离了呢。事实证明,我错了,错的离谱。看到他和张拥吻的视频,真的不知道说什么好了。一个从你默默无闻的时候起就陪在你身边14年的人,是说离婚就真的能放下的人吗?
& & 真心喜欢一个人是不那么容易放下的。初中的时候,暗恋一个比我高一级的学长,一个签名我都保存了2年,用过的资料和书,直到前些日子搬家才都卖给收废纸的了。高一,他应该是我们班最好看的,在一起一个月吧,他说他是因为误会跟前女友分手的,我冲动之下就说了分手。说完我就后悔了。那年放寒假,离校最后一天,下大雪,爸爸要晚点来接,他没回家,在教室,我在宿舍门口。正好我的宿舍和教室遥遥相对。尽管隔着很远的距离,但我知道那是他。他在教室,我在宿舍门口,就这样看着,一个多小时。一直忘不了,到现在还能时常想起那一个多小时。
共1页/2条记录 首页 上一页 1 下一页 尾页@TEDtoChina | 传播TED资讯,实践TED精神,推动TED中文社区的发展&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级英语新目标上unit 5单元练习题
新目标英语八年级(上)5单元练习题Unit 5
Can you come to my party?一、单项选择(
)1. "Can you go to the movie with me tonight?"
"Sorry, _____."A. I can
C. I can't
D. I don't(
)2. "I can't stop smoking, doctor."
"For your health, I think you _____."A. can
D. have to(
)3. "Would you like to come to my party?"
"Sure, _____."A. I would
D. I'd love to(
)4. "Could you please show me your new photos?"
"Sure, _____."A. here you are B. I could
C. I have to
)5. "Could I go out with my friends this afternoon, Mum?"
"_____."A. Yes, you can B. Yes, you could C. No, I could
D. No, you couldn't(
)6. "May I use your dictionary?"
" _____. I'm using it now."A. Sorry, you can't
B. Yes, here you areC. No, you may not
D. Yes, you may(
)7. "Must I clean the classroom right now?"
"_____. You can do it after lunch."A. Yes, you must B. No, you mustn't C. Yes, you need D. No, you needn't(
)8. "Can you come to my birthday party?"
"_____, but I have to look after my sister."A. I'd love to
B. Yes, I can
C. Sorry, I can't D. Sure, I can(
)9. My bike is broken(坏了)today, and I _____ go to school on foot.A. can
C. have to
D. should(
)10. Excuse me. Please speak louder(大声点), I _____ hear you.A. mustn't
B. may not
D. shouldn't(
)11. He is a Canadian. He _____ speak English and French.A. must
D. should(
)12. You _____ play soccer in the street, boys.A. can't
B. don't have to C. needn't
D. mustn't(
)13. "I have a bad headache."
"I think you _____ go to see a doctor."A. must
)14. He _____ speak a little English at the age of 5.A. can
D. has to(
)15. "Can you finish the work this afternoon?"
"_____."A. Yes, I can
B. Yes, I do
C. Yes, I must
D. Yes, I need(
)16. They will invite some famous singers _____ us a concert next week.A. will give
B. to give
)17. "I have too much homework to do. I can't go to your party."
"_____."A. That's too bad B. Never mind C. Why not
D. I'm sorry(
)18. "I can't go to your birthday party. My mother is ill in hospital."
"_____."A. That's all right
B. Don't worry about itC. I'm sorry to hear that
D. You have to look after her(
)19. "I'm sorry to hear that your father is ill in hospital."
"_____."A. That's all right
B. Thank youC. That's a bad news
D. Don't worry about him(
)20. Would you like _____ green tea?A. some more
B. any more
C. another
D. one more(
)21. I won't go to your party. Jim won't go, _____.A. too
)22. _____ this set of keys is your brother's.A. May be
)23. Mary _____ to do her homework until her mother comes back.A. will begin
C. won't begin D. didn't begin(
)24. I got an invitation _____ the zoo with them.A. to
)25. I'm sorry I can go with you. I have _____ work to do today.A. too many
B. many too
C. too much
D. much too(
)26. "Can you help me with my English?"
"Sure, _____."A. I'd like
B. I'd love
C. I'd love to
D. I have to(
)27. " _____?"
"It's Wednesday."A. What's the time
B. What's the date?C. What day is today
D. What's today(
)28. "_____?"
"It's half past nine."A. What's the time
D. What's today(
)29. "_____?"
"It's Thursday, October 22nd."A. What's the time
D. What's today(
)30. "_____?"
It's October 27th."A. What's the time
D. What's today(
)31. "Let's watch TV."
"No, it's _____. I want to play soccer."A. interesting
B. difficult
C. dangerous
D. boring(
)32. "Hi, John. Can you play tennis with me?"
"_____? I'd love to."A. When
)33. _____ your classmates to your birthday party next Friday, please.A. Invitation
B. Inviting
D. To invite(
)34. This T-shirt is too small for me. Please show me _____ one.A. another
B. the other
D. the others(
)35. The weather in Shanghai is different from _____ in Beijing.A. one
)36. Mike is busy _____ his homework now.A. to do
)37. I _____ my pen at home. Can I use yours?A. forgot
)38. For _____ did you buy the present yesterday?A. who
)39. Peter is busy _____.A. all week
B. whole week C. the all week D. the whole week(
)40. I _____ until I finished my homework last night.A. went to bed B. go to bed
C. don't go to bed D. didn't go to bed二、完形填空AHenry is a little boy. He is always __1__ to others. So he has a lot of friends. Tomorrow is Henry's birthday. His friends Mike and Betty decide __2__ him a present(礼物). They are __3__ about what to buy on their way home from school now."What should we buy him?" Mike asks Betty."What about a pair of sports shoes?""No, he bought a pair last week.""How __4__ a big box of chocolate?""No, he's too fat.""Well, let's buy him a camera.""I'm afraid it's too expensive."Ten minutes later, they still can't decide what to buy __5__ Henry. At this moment, they meet Henry's sister, Lucy. She is going __6__ with her friends. They decide to ask Lucy for __7__."Why not __8__ him a computer game," Lily says. "I'm sure it will be a good present."Mike and Betty both think it's a __9__ idea. So they buy a very special computer game. But when they give the computer game to Henry on his birthday the next day, they find that Henry doesn't like the present so much. Do you know why? Henry knows __10__ about computer games, but his sister Lucy is a computer game fan(爱好者).(
)1. A. lazy
B. friendly
D. unfriendly(
)2. A. buy
D. to buy(
)3. A. speaking
B. telling
D. talking(
)4. A. long
)6. A. swim
C. swimming
D. to swim(
)7. A. answer
)8. A. buy
D. to buy(
)9. A. bad
D. interesting(
)10. A. something
B. anything
C. nothing
D. everythingBA woman is going shopping. She is going by boat. "Oh, dear! Look! My basket is in the __1__.A boy sees the basket. He says, "Don't worry. I can __2__ it for you. I'm a good swimmer." He takes off his shoes and shirt. "Look __3__ my shirt and shoes, please." he says and jumps __4__ the water.A __5__ sees the basket. "I can go by basket." it thinks. Then it gets into the basket. The boy is __6__ in the river. "Where is the basket?" he calls. "It's over there," calls the woman. "It's behind you. It's __7__ that duck." The boy gets to the basket. "Go away," he says to the duck. The duck jumps out __8__ the basket and swims away. The boy takes the basket to the boat. "Oh, thank you!" says the woman."Not at all," says the boy. "__9__ you have me my shirt and shoes, please?" "Yes, here you are. Oh! What's this in the basket? it's the duck's __10__."(
)1. A. river
)2, A. carry
)4. A. onto
)5. A. fish
B. dolphin
D. chicken(
)6. A. fishing
C. swimming
D. playing(
)7. A. under
B. next to
)9. A. Are
)10. A. meat
D. egg三、阅读理解AMary's Plan for Next Week  Monday7:30am
computer lessons for beginners  Tuesday11:00am
see a doctor  Wednesday9:00am
ping-pong gameEvening
study for the English test  Thursday8:30am
concert  FridayAfternoon
help Uncle Sam in his restaurant  Saturday9:00~10:30am
art lesson2:00pm
visit grandmother  Sunday10:30am
go shopping with Ann and LucyPeter's Plan for Next Week  Monday3:00pm
study group meeting  Tuesday4:30pm
basketball match  Wednesday2:00pm
visit some friends  ThursdayNoon
lunch with Mike  Friday2:00~4:00pm
basketball practice  Saturday10:00am
shopping  Sunday9:00pm
basketball team party(
)1. From Peter's plan we know that Peter likes playing _____.A. basketball
C. volleyball
D. ping-pong(
)2. From Mary's play we know that _____.A. she likes play guitar
B. she is very good at computerC. she just begins to learn computer D. she will see the doctor on Wednesday(
)3. From Mary's plan we know that _____.A. she will visit her grandmother next Saturday morningB. she may have an English test next ThursdayC. she will go shopping with her friend next Sunday eveningD. she will visit some friends on Wednesday afternoon(
)4. _____ will have lunch with Peter next Thursday.A. Mary
)5. Peter's study group meeting will be held _____.A. next Monday morning
B. next Monday afternoonC. next Monday evening
D. sorry, I don't knowB  "You are welcome to have dinner with me in my home on Sunday," said John."Oh, thank you. But I don't know where your house is." said Mike."It's easy. You get off the bus at Bridge Street. Then you cross the road. Take the first turning on the left and walk for about five minutes. Then you come to a big tree. Take the second turning on the right after the tree. About a hundred meters down this road there is a big house. You go pass the big house, and walk on about five hundred meters, you will see a small yellow house beside a little tree. Then open the door with your foot.""With my foot?" said Mike."Why, yes," said John, "Well, you won't come to my house empty handed(空着手)with you?"(
)1. John asked Mike to _____.A. play soccer with him on Sunday B. have dinner with him on SundayC. go shopping with him on Sunday D. have dinner with him on Saturday(
)2. John's house is _____.A. behind the big tree
B. about 100 meters down the roadC. big
D. yellow(
)3. John asked Mike to open the door with his foot because _____.A. he wanted Mike to buy a lot of things for him when he cameB. Mike had no handsC. Mike didn't want to use his handsD. Mike liked to open the door with his foot(
)4. How can Mike get to John's house?A. By bus.
B. On foot.
C. By bike. D. Take a bus first and then walk(
)5. Which of the following is TRUE?A. John's house is very big.
B. John's house is beside a little tree.C. John's house is beside a big tree. D. John's house is behind a little tree.CIn Canada and the United States, people enjoy entertaining(请客)at home. They often invite their friends over for a meal, a party, or just for coffee and conversation.Here are kinds of things people say when they invite someone to their home:"Would you like to come over for dinner this Saturday night?""Hey, we're having a party on Friday. Can you come?"To reply to an invitation, either say thank you and accept(接受), or say you're sorry and give an excuse:"Thanks, I'd love to. What time would you like me to come?" or "Oh, sorry, I have ticket(票)to a movie."Sometimes, however(然而), people use expressions(表达方式)that sound like invitations, but which are not real invitations. For example:"Please come over for a drink sometime.""Why dot you come over to see us sometime soon?"They are really just polite(有礼貌的)ways of ending(结束)a conversation. They are not real invitations because they don't mention a specific(确定的)time or date. They just show that the person is trying to be friendly. To reply to expressions like these, people just say "Sure, that would be great!" or "Ok/Yes, thanks."So next time when you hear what sounds like an invitation, listen carefully. Is it a real invitation or is the people just being friendly.(
)1. Why do Canadians and Americans often invite friends for meals at home?A. Because they can save time.B. Because they can spend less money.C. Because they enjoy entertaining at home.D. Because they have modern and beautiful house.(
)2. Which of the following is a real invitation?A. If you're free, let's go for a drink sometime.B. Please go to the cinema with me some day.C. Would you like to have a cup of tea with us sometime?   D. I have two tickets here. Can you go to the concert with me?(
)3. If people say "Let's get together for lunch some day.", you should just say "_____".A. That would be nice.
B. How about this weekend?C. Oh, sorry, I'm very busy.
D. That's great. I'll be there on time.(
)4. People use "an unreal invitation" in order to(为了)show that _____.A. they're trying to be friendly
B. they're trying to be helpfulC. they're trying to make friends D. they're trying to be careful(
)5. The passage is mainly(主要地)about _____.A. entertainment at home
B. real invitations or notC. ways of ending a conversation D. expressions of starting a conversation四、根据短文内容和首字母提示,把所缺单词补充完整,使短文意思通顺、完整Dear Linda,Thanks for your _1 i_________. I'm _2 s_________ I can't go to the Great Wall with you next week. I will have a very _3 b_________ week. You know I'm on the school _4 v_________ team. And on Monday I will _5 p_________ volleyball with my friends. On Tuesday I will visit me aunt with my family. We have an English test on Thursday. So I have to _6 s_________ for it on Wednesday evening. Susan invited me to her _7 b_________ party. So I'm going to her birthday
party on Thursday. And you know we always have too _8 m_________ homework to do every week, and I _ 9 h_________ to do my homework on Friday. And on _10 w________ I have to stay at home to babysit my little brother. So I'm so sorry. But if I have time, I will go there with you.YoursMary五、用所给词语的适当形式填空1. With _____________ ( who ) are you going for vacation?2. Do you know _____________ ( who ) book this is?3. Thanks a lot for your _____________ ( invite ). But I have to stay at home to do my homework.4. Jim _____________ ( invite ) me to have dinner with him yesterday.5. This pair of shoes doesn't fit me. Please show me _____________ ( other ) pair.6. Last Friday I spent two hours have basketball _____________ ( train ) with the school team.7. I'm sorry I can't visit you this week. Because I am _____________ ( real ) busy.8. Tomorrow evening I'm going to my _____________ ( cousin ) birthday party.9. How often do they have a _____________ ( chemist ) test?10. Let's have a _____________ ( discuss ) about the weekend plan.11. Mr. Green invited me _____________ ( visit ) his factory last week.12. Mr. Black enjoys Chinese traditional _____________ ( paint ) very much.13. It took him two hours _____________ ( finish ) drawing the picture.14. On weekends he always goes bike _____________ ( ride ) with his classmates.15. It's not easy for us _____________ ( learn ) English well.16. Linda has a lot of housework _____________ ( do ) this weekend.17. I think we will have a great fun _____________ ( dance ) at the party.18. I think it's only five _____________ ( minute ) walk from my home to school.19. I'm very sorry _____________ ( hear ) that your mother is ill in hospital.20. His mother asked him _____________ ( no drink ) cold water.21. Lily has to _____________ ( babysit ) her little brother at home.22. You needn't _____________ ( clean ) the room right now.23. You don't need ____________ ( finish ) your homework today.24. There _____________ ( be ) some fish in the river. Let's go fishing this afternoon.25. There are some _____________ ( woman teacher ) playing in the park.26. This pair of sunglasses _____________ ( cost ) twenty dollars.27. The little boy with his parents ____________ ( be ) going to the zoo.28. My family _____________ ( be ) going to Hainan for vacation.29. A number of students _____________ ( be ) going hiking next week.30. The number of my English books _____________ ( be ) about two hundred.六、根据汉语提示用单词的正确形式完成句子1. His father often gets __________(邀请)to important meetings.2. I __________(花费)twenty dollars on that book.3. I don't like the shirt. Could you please show me __________(另外的)one?4. We will have two football __________(比赛)next week.5. You shouldn't play computer games on __________(工作日).七、根据汉语提示完成下列句子每空一词1. 我得呆在家里照看我的妹妹。I __________ __________ stay at home to __________ __________ my sister.2. 几天下午你能来我的办公室吗?__________ you __________ __________ __________ my office this afternoon?3. 我不能加入你们因为我有太多的作业要做。I __________ __________ you because I have __________ __________ homework to do.4. 他打算同他的朋友一起整个下午都去游泳。He __________ to go swimming with his friends _________ __________ __________.5. 下周星期六晚上你能来参加我的生日聚会吗?
我很愿意。但是我得去看望我的祖母。-- __________ you __________ to my birthday party next Saturday evening?-- I'd __________ __________. But I have to visit my grandmother.6. 请安静!我要尽力为明天的考试做准备。Please __________ __________! I'm __________ to __________ for the test tomorrow.7. 我愿意今天下午同你一齐去划船。I __________ __________ to __________ __________ with you this afternoon.8. 对不起后天我不能同你一起去看电影。I'm sorry I can't go to the movie with you __________ __________ __________ __________.9. 我直到下午五点都有空。I __________ __________ __________ five __________ in the afternoon.10. 我们每周要进行两次篮球训练。We have basketball __________ __________ __________ __________.八、按要求变换句型1. Can you come to my birthday party tomorrow?
(给出肯定回答)Sure, __________ __________ __________.2. He has to finish the work in two hours.
(变为否定句)He __________ __________ to finish the work in two hours.3. I'm trying to study for the math test.
(就划线部分提问)__________ are you trying __________ __________?4. You must finish your homework this afternoon.
(变为一般问句)__________ __________ finish my homework this afternoon?5. Could I watch TV after I finish my homework?
(给出肯定回答)Sure, __________ __________.6. Must I clean the classroom now?
(给出否定回答)No, __________ __________.7. May I use your dictionary?
(给出否定回答)Sorry, __________ __________.8. They go to work on weekdays.
(给出同义句)They go to work __________ Monday __________ Friday.9. She has to see the doctor this afternoon.
(就划线部分提问)__________ does she have __________ __________ this afternoon?10. Thanks for your help.
(给出同义句)Thank __________ for __________ me.九、补全对话 有两个选项多余A: What's today, Peter?B: _1_________A: Oh, it's Saturday tomorrow. How do you plan to spend your weekend?B: I have no idea. How about you?A: I'm planning to play basketball. _2_________B: _3_________A: Do you know if John can join us?B: _4_________ He has to practice piano on Saturday afternoon.A: What about Jim?B: _5_________ He has to babysit her little sister at home.A: Well, who can play with us?B: Maybe Tom, Mike and Bill.A: OK. I'll call them this evening.A. It's Friday the 15th.B. Can you come and play with me?C. Sure, I'd love to.D. I'm afraid he can't.E. I'm afraid he can't, either.F. Today is Tuesday 14th.G. I think he can.十、书面表达假如你叫Mary,你的好朋友Linda邀请你下周去游长城,但是你有事不能去。情根据表格中的提示,给她发一封不少于70词的e-mail说明原因。注意书信的格式。MondayPractice volleyballTuesdayVisiting auntWednesdayStudying for a testThursdaySusan's partyFridayDoing homeworkWeekendsBabysitting参考答案:一、1-5 CDDAA
6-10 ADACC
11-15 BDBBA
16-20 BACBA  21-25 CBCAC 26-30 CCADB 31-35 DACAC 36-40 DBBDD二、(A)
CABBD三、(A)
CDAAB四、1. invitation
4. volleyball
5. practice  6. study
7. birthday
10. weekends五、1. whom
3. invitation
4. invited
5. another  6. training
8. cousin's
9. chemistry
10. discussion  11. to visit