his notcnki e study for mac是什么英文歌

John Smith was a writer, who wrote detective stories for magazines(杂志), though he never dealt with criminals(罪犯). One evening he could not finish an end for a story. He sat in his study(书房), but he had no ideas. So he decided to go to the cinema.When he came back, he found that he had had a visitor. Someone had broken into his house. The visitor had had a drink, smoked several of his cigarettes and had read his story. The visitor left him a note. “I have read your story and I don’t think it is very good. Please read my suggestions and you can finish it. By the way, I am a thief. I’m not going to steal anything tonight. But if you become a successful writer, I will return.”John read the thief’s suggestions. Then he sat down and wrote the rest of the story. He is still not a successful writer, and he is waiting for his “visitor” to return. Before he goes out in the evening, he always leaves a half-finished story in his study.【小题1】Detective stories are stories about_____.A.scienceB.childrenC.the futureD.the police【小题2】John went to the cinema because_____.A.he was too tiredB.he wanted to look for a thiefC.he could not finish his story and hoped to get some ideasD.he wanted to enjoy himself in the cinema【小题3】The visitor came to John’s house in order to_____.A.steal somethingB.read the storyC.have a drinkD.visit the writer【小题4】The visitor_____.A.stayed in John’s house for a nightB.took some of John’s things awayC.left John some adviceD.was a good friend of John’s【小题5】John would like to_____.A.have a talk with his visitorB.get more ideas from the visitorC.make friends with the visitorD.catch the visitor and take him to the police - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:John Smith was a writer, who wrote detective stories for magazines(杂志), though he never dealt with criminals(罪犯). One evening he could not finish an end for a story. He sat in his study(书房), but he had no ideas. So he decided to go to the cinema.When he came back, he found that he had had a visitor. Someone had broken into his house. The visitor had had a drink, smoked several of his cigarettes and had read his story. The visitor left him a note. “I have read your story and I don’t think it is very good. Please read my suggestions and you can finish it. By the way, I am a thief. I’m not going to steal anything tonight. But if you become a successful writer, I will return.”John read the thief’s suggestions. Then he sat down and wrote the rest of the story. He is still not a successful writer, and he is waiting for his “visitor” to return. Before he goes out in the evening, he always leaves a half-finished story in his study.【小题1】Detective stories are stories about_____.A.scienceB.childrenC.the futureD.the police【小题2】John went to the cinema because_____.A.he was too tiredB.he wanted to look for a thiefC.he could not finish his story and hoped to get some ideasD.he wanted to enjoy himself in the cinema【小题3】The visitor came to John’s house in order to_____.A.steal somethingB.read the storyC.have a drinkD.visit the writer【小题4】The visitor_____.A.stayed in John’s house for a nightB.took some of John’s things awayC.left John some adviceD.was a good friend of John’s【小题5】John would like to_____.A.have a talk with his visitorB.get more ideas from the visitorC.make friends with the visitorD.catch the visitor and take him to the policeJohn Smith was a writer, who wrote detective stories for magazines(杂志), though he never dealt with criminals(罪犯). One evening he could not finish an end for a story. He sat in his study(书房), but he had no ideas. So he decided to go to the cinema.When he came back, he found that he had had a visitor. Someone had broken into his house. The visitor had had a drink, smoked several of his cigarettes and had read his story. The visitor left him a note. “I have read your story and I don’t think it is very good. Please read my suggestions and you can finish it. By the way, I am a thief. I’m not going to steal anything tonight. But if you become a successful writer, I will return.”John read the thief’s suggestions. Then he sat down and wrote the rest of the story. He is still not a successful writer, and he is waiting for his “visitor” to return. Before he goes out in the evening, he always leaves a half-finished story in his study.【小题1】Detective stories are stories about_____.A.scienceB.childrenC.the futureD.the police【小题2】John went to the cinema because_____.A.he was too tiredB.he wanted to look for a thiefC.he could not finish his story and hoped to get some ideasD.he wanted to enjoy himself in the cinema【小题3】The visitor came to John’s house in order to_____.A.steal somethingB.read the storyC.have a drinkD.visit the writer【小题4】The visitor_____.A.stayed in John’s house for a nightB.took some of John’s things awayC.left John some adviceD.was a good friend of John’s【小题5】John would like to_____.A.have a talk with his visitorB.get more ideas from the visitorC.make friends with the visitorD.catch the visitor and take him to the police科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题2】C【小题3】A【小题4】C【小题5】B解析试题分析:【小题1】D 推理题。根据文章第一段1,2行John Smith was a writer, who wrote detective stories for magazines(杂志), though he never dealt with criminals(罪犯).说明detective stories是与罪犯有关,故应该是关于警察和罪犯的。D正确。【小题2】C 推理题。根据第一段One evening he could not finish an end for a story. He sat in his study(书房), but he had no ideas. So he decided to go to the cinema.说明他没有写作的灵感了,想到电影院看电影找找感觉,写完那篇故事。故C正确。【小题3】A 推理题。根据第二段. I’m not going to steal anything tonight. But if you become a successful writer, I will return.”说明这个贼本来是想偷东西的,故A正确。【小题4】C 细节题。根据第二段第四行Please read my suggestions and you can finish it.说明C正确。【小题5】B 推理题。根据最后两行Before he goes out in the evening, he always leaves a half-finished story in his study.说明他仍然想从小偷那里得到建议,故B正确。考点:考查故事类短文阅读点评:文章讲述了一个作家无法写完一篇侦探小说,就去看电影以寻找灵感。回来的时候发现一个小偷进入他家,并给他一些写作方面的建议的故事。以间接事实的推理为主,结合上下文提供的语境和信息进行简单的概括和判断。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心通过百度音乐客户端无限制下载
&2017 Baidu
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APP求一首英文歌开头是you can 什么me的_音乐_你问我答
您的当前位置: &
求一首英文歌开头是you can 什么me的 来源: http://361t.net|人气:292 ℃|时间: 11:15:32
求一首英文歌开头是you can 什么me的 justin bieber的love me???? 追问:你说的这个也很好,不过也不是啊
《you can say you love me》&&& 《你看到了什么》 歌词:Celine Dion - In His Touch他的感受Forgive me原谅我Don't know where to start不知道从哪里开始I guess we've come to The serious part我想我们的关系已变得糟糕I need to find out我想知道If there's a chance For us...我们之间是否还有机会Don't give me that same old look不要总是那样望着我It won't win me over那不会赢回我的心Don't give me that same old speech不要总是老调重弹You don't have to speak at all你根本不必说那么多You can say you love me你可以说你爱我That I'm your perfect crush你最爱的人是我How it hurts to need someone that much你从来没有如此痛苦地思念某个人You can swear you mean it你可以发誓你说的是真话But that ain't good enough但这些还不够Cuz when a man loves a woman it is all In his touch...因为当男人爱上女人他的感受就是全部I wish you could see (yeah)我希望你能明白Just how simple It's supposed to be我的想法很简单'Cause now that we've come this far既然我们已经走得太远We don't want to lose it我们都不愿失去Baby just shut your mouth If you wanna win my heart宝贝,如果你想赢得我的心,请别再说话。You can say you love me你可以说你爱我That I'm your perfect crush你最爱的人是我How it hurts to need someone that much你从来没有如此痛苦地思念某个人You can swear you mean it你可以发誓你说的是真话But that ain't good enough但这些还不够Cuz when a man loves a woman it is all In his touch...因为当男人爱上女人他的感受就是全部Then words don't mean that much然而语言并不能代表所有
追问:对不起不是这个追答:《BORDER》?? 歌词:冷えた唇 君は笑って 伝う 涙 隠す かき消すノイズ 君の声は そう 二度とは 重ならず 何故 君に 出逢った? 何故 君に 触れた? you know,I need? 零れ落ちる 呼吸を数えていた 叶うのなら 全て消えるように 塞いでる 境界线 世界を 切り离してく 夜明け前の 隙间には サヨナラも なくて 掠れた记忆 君が 见つめた ガラスの 向こうに 辿った温度 微か 残って I don't, but you know words meaning it? イタクテ 横たわる 境界线 二人 离れてく指に 振り返った 过去にはもう 未来など なくて 立ち尽くす 境界线 歯车は 回り続け 夜明け前の 隙间には その答えも 知らず tell me truth or lie, (tell me truth,) tell me that is why, (tell me why,) holding what you say, (holding you,) looking for,day and night tell me truth or lie, (tell me truth,) tell me that is why, (tell me why,) calling my name , so (calling my name,) take me away to sky 塞いでる 境界线 世界を 切り离してく 夜明け前の 隙间には サヨナラも なくて 立ち尽くす 境界线 歯车は 回り続け 夜明け前の 隙间には 答えさえも なくて 追问:也不是………………追答:Lafee 演唱歌曲& tell me why Taylor Swift 演唱歌曲 tell me why Declan Galbraith 演唱歌曲 tell me why 还是《Tell Me Something I Don't Know》? 歌词:everybody tells me,that it's so hard to make it,yet so hard to break it,and there's no way to fake it,everybody tells me that it's wrong what i'm feeling,i shouldn't believe in,the dreams that i'm dreaming,i hear it everyday,i hear it all the time,i'm never gunna amount to much,but they're never gunna change my mind.oh!tell me, tell me, tell me,something i don't know,something i don't know,something i don't know,tell me, tell me, tell me,something i don't know,something i don't know,something i don't know.how many inches in a mile,what it takes to make you smile.getcha not to treat me like a child, baby.tell me, tell me, tell me,something i don't know,something i don't know,something i don't know.tell me, tell me something i don't know,tell me, tell me something i don't know.everybody tells me i don't know what i'm doing,this life i'm pursuing,the odds of me loosing.everybody tells me that it's one in a million,more like one in a billion,or one in a zillion.i hear it everyday,i hear it all the time,i'm never gunna amount to much,but they're never gunna change my mind.oh!tell me, tell me, tell me,something i don't know,something i don't know,something i don't know,tell me, tell me, tell me,something i don't know,something i don't know,something i don't know.how many inches in a mile,what it takes to make you smile,getcha not to treat me like a child, baby.tell me, tell me, tell me,something i don't know,something i don't know,something i don't know,[rap]are you ready for it?yeah i'm ready for it.really ready for it?yeah i'm ready for it.let's get ready for this.i'm on my way,i know i'm gonna get there someday,it doesn't help when you say,it won't be easy.tell me, tell me, tell me,something i don't know,something i don't know,something i don't know,tell me, tell me, tell me,something i don't know,something i don't know,something i don't know.how many inches in a mile,what it takes to make you smile,getcha not to treat me like a child, baby.tell me, tell me, tell me,something i don't know,something i don't know,something i don't know,tell me, tell me, tell me,something i don't know,something i don't know,something i don't know,tell me, tell me, tell me,something i don't know,something i don't know,something i don't know.how many inches in a mile,what it takes to make you smile,getcha not to treat me like a child, baby.tell me, tell me, tell me,something i don't know,something i don't know,something i don't know!
这歌叫Unperfect歌手ElinYOU CAN’T TELL ME WHO I AMCAUSE YOU’RE NOT IN MY SKINSO DON’T TRY TO UNDERSTANDYOU DON’T KNOW WHERE I’VE BEENYOU’RE NOT THE CENTEROF THE UNIVERSEBUT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTHNO I CAN’T HEAR YOUNA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NALOOK AT ME NOW I’M FALLINGDOWN BUT I DON’T CARE, CAUSE I’M NOT SCAREDI KNOW I’M UNPERFECTNA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NAI’M NOT ASHAMED OF MY MISTAKESI’VE REALIZED A MILLION TIMESI KNOW I’M UNPERFECTYOU CAN’T TELL ME WHAT TO SAYI’VE GOT MY OWN OPINIONSYOU CAN’T FORCE ME TO BEHAVEI MAKE MY OWN DECISIONSYOU’RE NOT THE BOSS OF MESO DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DOCAUSE I’M NOT LISTENINGNO I CAN’T HEAR YOUNA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NALOOK AT ME NOW I’M FALLINGDOWN BUT I DON’T CARE, CAUSE I’M NOT SCAREDI KNOW I’M UNPERFECTNA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NAI’M NOT ASHAMED OF MY MISTAKESI’VE REALIZED A MILLION TIMESI KNOW I’M UNPERFECTNA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA …I KNOW I’M UNPERFECTNA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NALOOK AT ME NOW I’M FALLINGDOWN BUT I DON’T CARE, CAUSE I’M NOT SCAREDI KNOW I’M UNPERFECTNA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NAI’M NOT ASHAMED OF MY MISTAKESI’VE REALIZED A MILLION TIMESI KNOW I’M UNPERFECTYOU CAN TELL ME WHO I AMSO DON’T TRY TO UNDERSTANDYOU DON’T KNOW WHERE I’VE BEENNO 追问:不是这个……
GOD IS A GIRL 追问:额,不是……
《生命要继续》…里面有几句像,你看看,Tell me不过在中间 追问:是外国的歌……
My Dilemma
歌名是you can be you wanna be,2008年的,希望是你找的
||||最新更新

我要回帖

更多关于 study plan for phd 的文章

随机推荐