hou can leave withoutas the saying goes是什么歌

歌曲开头是baby i can leave you go,谁知道这歌曲叫什么啊?
baby i can leave you go ,think about you all the time(歌词)
09-10-31 &匿名提问
去这里听听是不是你想要的 这里有,去听听,很喜欢这首歌,这首歌有几个版本Tell me what you wanna do,I will leave it up to you. 告诉我你想做什么, 一切都有你做主 But I don't wanna lose you now Tomorrow or forever. 但我不想失去你,无论是现在,明天,或是永远 I'll give you all the time you need 我会给你所有你需要的时间 Hoping you will come to see,That you and I were meant to be 希望你会明白 你我将在一起 Made to be together . 强加在一起 I'm so scared,I never thought I'd never lose the love we shared, 我是如此害怕 我从来没有想过我会失去这份我们曾经分享的爱 The love that always felt so right. 这份一直都感觉很好的爱 I'll leave it up to you,'cause I know,I could never let you go, 一切都有你做主,因为我知道 我永远不能让你走 I'll leave it up to you to decide.Search your heart your soul my eyes, 一切都有你做主,探索你的心你的灵魂我的眼睛 I promise you there's no deeper love than mine. 我发誓,再没有人比我更爱你 We could try to start again,We were once the best of friends. 我们可以试着重新开始 我们曾是最好的朋友 Tell me you remember when,.You couldn't live without me 告诉我你还记得, 失去我你将无法生存 I can't believe there's nothing I can do about it Baby please 我无法相信我对此无能为力 亲爱的 Why can't we give it one more chance 为什么我们不能再给爱一次机会
请登录后再发表评论!扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英文好的请帮下忙When You Say Nothing At All原唱:Keith Whitleyit's amazing how you can speak right to my heartwithout saying a word you can light up the darktry as i may i can never explainwhat i hear when you don't say a thingthe smile on your face lets me know that you need methere's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave methe tough of your hand says you'll catch me wherever i fallyou say it best when you say nothing at allall day long i can hear people talking out loudbut when you hold me near you drown the crowdtry as they may they can never definewhat's been said between your heart and minethe smile on your face lets me know that you need methere's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave methe tough of your hand says you'll catch me wherever i fallyou say it best when you say nothing at allthe smile on your face lets me know that you need methere's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave methe tough of your hand says you'll catch me wherever i fallyou say it best when you say nothing at all原唱:Keith Whitley个位哥哥姐姐们,英文好的帮我翻译一下万分感谢!
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
It’s amazing how you can speak right to my heart 真令人惊异 你可以一语说中我的心事 Without saying a word,you can light up the dark 不需要任何语言 你能成为黑暗中的光明 Try as I may I could never expla...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你打错了很多……正文:It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart我很惊奇你可以说中我的心思 Without saying a word, you could light up the dark你不用说一句话就可以点亮黑暗 Try is a may I could never expla...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
I think I can leave without you,这是什么歌?Ill try to fly,with broken heart,ill try to get,to the rainbow again,but how than you leave without me只记住这么多,急什么歌前面是女生唱,后面男女合唱,挺温柔的
别鸡动64滹彏
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Artist:Mélanie Pain歌名:Adieu mon amour Adieu mon amourAdieu mon amourI know I can liveWithout you, but how?Can you live without me?Can you live without me?Oh, I will tryNot to be sadI will try to f...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 there is a saying 的文章

随机推荐