歌词 take off my jacket and my tie,something let it go 英文歌词you get out of my mind

I did very badly at school. My headmaster thought I was 21 and when I was 14 he said, “You’re never going to be 22 but a failure.”After five years of 23 jobs, I fell in love with a very nice middle-class girl. It was the best24 that could have happened to me. I 25
I wanted to do something positive (积极的) with my life because I wanted to prove to26 that what people said about me was 27. Especially her mother, who had said to me, “Let’s28 it, you’ve failed at everything you’ve ever done.” So I tried hard with my29 and went to college. My first novel (小说)30 while I was at college.After college I taught during the31 in high schools and attended evening classes at London University, where I got a 32 in history. I became a lecturer at a college and was thinking of33 that job to write full time 34 I was offered a part-time job at Leeds University. I began to feel proud of myself — 35 was a working-class boy who’d 36 school early, now teaching at the university.My writing career (职业) took off when I discovered my own style. Now I’m rich and 37 , have been on TV, and met lots of film stars. 38 what does it mean? I39 wish all the people that have put me down had 40 : “I believe in you. You’ll succeeD.”21.A.bright
B.useless
D.hopeful22.A.anything
B.something
C.everything
D.nothing23.A.low
D.useful24.A.support
B.happiness
C.surprise
D.thing25.A.admitted
B.decided
C.planned
D.told26.A.me
D.it27.A.wrong
D.faulty28.A.see
C.understand
D.face29.A.experiment
B.practice
C.writing
D.composition30.A.came on
B.came in
C.came out
D.came back31.A.day
D.year32.A.graduation
D.success33.A.giving in
B.giving back
C.giving out
D.giving up34.A.while
D.or35.A.there
D.that36.A.left
B.attended
C.changed
D.graduated37.A.tired
C.nervous
D.famous38.A.And
C.However
D.Well39.A.just
B.exactly
D.very40.A.praised
C.answered
D.advised - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:I did very badly at school. My headmaster thought I was 21 and when I was 14 he said, “You’re never going to be 22 but a failure.”After five years of 23 jobs, I fell in love with a very nice middle-class girl. It was the best24 that could have happened to me. I 25
I wanted to do something positive (积极的) with my life because I wanted to prove to26 that what people said about me was 27. Especially her mother, who had said to me, “Let’s28 it, you’ve failed at everything you’ve ever done.” So I tried hard with my29 and went to college. My first novel (小说)30 while I was at college.After college I taught during the31 in high schools and attended evening classes at London University, where I got a 32 in history. I became a lecturer at a college and was thinking of33 that job to write full time 34 I was offered a part-time job at Leeds University. I began to feel proud of myself — 35 was a working-class boy who’d 36 school early, now teaching at the university.My writing career (职业) took off when I discovered my own style. Now I’m rich and 37 , have been on TV, and met lots of film stars. 38 what does it mean? I39 wish all the people that have put me down had 40 : “I believe in you. You’ll succeeD.”21.A.bright
B.useless
D.hopeful22.A.anything
B.something
C.everything
D.nothing23.A.low
D.useful24.A.support
B.happiness
C.surprise
D.thing25.A.admitted
B.decided
C.planned
D.told26.A.me
D.it27.A.wrong
D.faulty28.A.see
C.understand
D.face29.A.experiment
B.practice
C.writing
B.came in
C.came out
D.came back31.A.day
D.year32.A.graduation
D.success33.A.giving in
B.giving back
C.giving out
D.giving up34.A.while
D.or35.A.there
D.that36.A.left
B.attended
C.changed
D.graduated37.A.tired
C.nervous
D.famous38.A.And
C.However
D.Well39.A.just
B.exactly
D.very40.A.praised
C.answered
D.advisedI did very badly at school. My headmaster thought I was 21 and when I was 14 he said, “You’re never going to be 22 but a failure.”After five years of 23 jobs, I fell in love with a very nice middle-class girl. It was the best24 that could have happened to me. I 25
B.useless
D.hopeful22.A.anything
B.something
C.everything
D.nothing23.A.low
D.useful24.A.support
B.happiness
C.surprise
D.thing25.A.admitted
B.decided
C.planned
D.told26.A.me
D.it27.A.wrong
D.faulty28.A.see
C.understand
D.face29.A.experiment
B.practice
C.writing
B.came in
C.came out
D.came back31.A.day
D.year32.A.graduation
D.success33.A.giving in
B.giving back
C.giving out
D.giving up34.A.while
D.or35.A.there
D.that36.A.left
B.attended
C.changed
D.graduated37.A.tired
C.nervous
D.famous38.A.And
C.However
D.Well39.A.just
B.exactly
D.very40.A.praised
C.answered
D.advised科目:最佳答案21--
解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心My house is made out of wood, glass and stone. It is also made out of software.If you come to visit, you’ll probably be surprised when you come in. Someone will give you an electronic PIN (个人身份号码)to wear. This PIN tells the house who and where you are. The house uses this information to give you what you need. When it’s dark outside, the PIN turns on the lights nearest you, and then turns them off as you walk away from them. Music moves with you too. If the house knows your favorite music, it plays it. The music seems to be everywhere, but in fact other people in the house hear different music or no music. If you get a telephone call, only the nearest telephone rings.Of course, you are also able to tell the house if you want something. There is a home control console (控制台), a small machine that turns things on and off around you.The PIN and the console are new ideas, but they are in fact like many things we have today. If you want to go to a movie, you need a ticket. If I give you my car keys, you can use my car. The car works for you because you have the keys. My house works for you because you wear the PIN or hold the console.I believe that ten years from now, most new homes will have the systems that I’ve put in my house. The systems will probably be even bigger and better than the ones I’ve put in today.I like to try new ideas. I know that some of my ideas will work better than others. But I hope that one day I will stop thinking of these systems as new, and ask myself instead, “How will I live without them?”【小题1】What does the passage mainly discuss?A.How to develop a new system.B.The function of the PIN.C.A home for the future.D.Easy life in the future.【小题2】What’s the purpose when the writer wrote the fourth paragraph?A.To let readers know why his ideas are new.B.To let readers know how special his house is.C.To explain the importance of the PIN and the console.D.To explain more easily what the functions of the PIN and the console are.【小题3】What is the writer most likely to be according to the passage?A.An IT expert.B.A famous doctor.C.An idealistD.An experienced teacher. - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:My house is made out of wood, glass and stone. It is also made out of software.If you come to visit, you’ll probably be surprised when you come in. Someone will give you an electronic PIN (个人身份号码)to wear. This PIN tells the house who and where you are. The house uses this information to give you what you need. When it’s dark outside, the PIN turns on the lights nearest you, and then turns them off as you walk away from them. Music moves with you too. If the house knows your favorite music, it plays it. The music seems to be everywhere, but in fact other people in the house hear different music or no music. If you get a telephone call, only the nearest telephone rings.Of course, you are also able to tell the house if you want something. There is a home control console (控制台), a small machine that turns things on and off around you.The PIN and the console are new ideas, but they are in fact like many things we have today. If you want to go to a movie, you need a ticket. If I give you my car keys, you can use my car. The car works for you because you have the keys. My house works for you because you wear the PIN or hold the console.I believe that ten years from now, most new homes will have the systems that I’ve put in my house. The systems will probably be even bigger and better than the ones I’ve put in today.I like to try new ideas. I know that some of my ideas will work better than others. But I hope that one day I will stop thinking of these systems as new, and ask myself instead, “How will I live without them?”【小题1】What does the passage mainly discuss?A.How to develop a new system.B.The function of the PIN.C.A home for the future.D.Easy life in the future.【小题2】What’s the purpose when the writer wrote the fourth paragraph?A.To let readers know why his ideas are new.B.To let readers know how special his house is.C.To explain the importance of the PIN and the console.D.To explain more easily what the functions of the PIN and the console are.【小题3】What is the writer most likely to be according to the passage?A.An IT expert.B.A famous doctor.C.An idealistD.An experienced teacher.My house is made out of wood, glass and stone. It is also made out of software.If you come to visit, you’ll probably be surprised when you come in. Someone will give you an electronic PIN (个人身份号码)to wear. This PIN tells the house who and where you are. The house uses this information to give you what you need. When it’s dark outside, the PIN turns on the lights nearest you, and then turns them off as you walk away from them. Music moves with you too. If the house knows your favorite music, it plays it. The music seems to be everywhere, but in fact other people in the house hear different music or no music. If you get a telephone call, only the nearest telephone rings.Of course, you are also able to tell the house if you want something. There is a home control console (控制台), a small machine that turns things on and off around you.The PIN and the console are new ideas, but they are in fact like many things we have today. If you want to go to a movie, you need a ticket. If I give you my car keys, you can use my car. The car works for you because you have the keys. My house works for you because you wear the PIN or hold the console.I believe that ten years from now, most new homes will have the systems that I’ve put in my house. The systems will probably be even bigger and better than the ones I’ve put in today.I like to try new ideas. I know that some of my ideas will work better than others. But I hope that one day I will stop thinking of these systems as new, and ask myself instead, “How will I live without them?”【小题1】What does the passage mainly discuss?A.How to develop a new system.B.The function of the PIN.C.A home for the future.D.Easy life in the future.【小题2】What’s the purpose when the writer wrote the fourth paragraph?A.To let readers know why his ideas are new.B.To let readers know how special his house is.C.To explain the importance of the PIN and the console.D.To explain more easily what the functions of the PIN and the console are.【小题3】What is the writer most likely to be according to the passage?A.An IT expert.B.A famous doctor.C.An idealistD.An experienced teacher.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题2】D【小题3】A解析试题分析:本文介绍了作者对未来房子拥有高科技功能的一种设想。【小题1】推断题:通篇都可以看到作者对未来房屋功能使用情况与功能改进的说明和设想,影刺客堵住全篇主旨是未来房屋的设计。选C【小题2】推断题:作者举例解释了的作用原理,就是为了让读者能更容易理解可以做什么。选D。【小题3】细节题:根据文中的software,an electronic PIN 和 a home control console 可知作者应是从事信息技术的人员。选A。考点:考查说明类短文阅读知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Dear Michelle, Why can't my daughter manage her life better? She is 17 and an honor student, but she seems to be wasting her life away with a boyfriend who is holding her back. He consumes every waking minute of her precious time and smooth-talks her as well. His goal is to get her to agree to go to the college of his choice, not her choice, and because his grades are lower, his choice will be limited. I feel like I want to rescue her, but she pushes me away and shuts me out. She has only brou and now this! Help!A worried motherDear Mother of a 17-year-old Girl, Hmmmmm. What's the matter with kids today? Remember that song from "Bye Bye Birdie"? Well if you do not, let me fill you in about teenagers and their life-management skills. Do not expect too much too soon because at the ripe age of 17, life-management is not within their reach, nor should it be. Life experience creates both the conditions and the skills for management, and if management went before experience, there would be little of it. Your daughter is an honor student for good reasons. She is smart, studies with intelligence and you have given her good values. When the time comes for her to apply for college, and she visits the ones that are specifically designed for students at the top of their grade, she will most likely break away from her boyfriend's influence. It is rare for an honor student to change the path of their academic career for puppy love. That being said, there might be some adolescent wisdom in her behavior after all. Perhaps she is choosing to worry you, her parents, for unconscious reasons. Being such a good girl and being a steady source of joy might have become a bit too much for her. Let your daughter have her own private moment of 11th grade rebellion. She deserves a break from perfection. Michelle小题1:From the mother's letter we can learn that her daughter
.A.is being fooled by the boyB.has fallen behind in her studiesC.doesn't talk much with her motherD.has chosen which college to attend小题2:According to Michelle, 17-year-old teenagers
.A.are too young to manage their lifeB.are old enough to live their own lifeC.should have management before experienceD.have reached the age of an adult小题3:The underlined word "puppy-love" refer to
.A.false loveB.foolish loveC.pure loveD.adolescent love小题4:Michelle seems to believe that the daughter will finally
.A.come up with the right decisionB.follow her boyfriend's adviceC.worry her parents for unconscious reasonsD.influence her boyfriend's behavior小题5:The best title for the passage would be
.A.College of kids' own choiceB.How can I help my girl?C.How to manage teenagers' life? D.A 17-year-old girl and her mother - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Dear Michelle, Why can't my daughter manage her life better? She is 17 and an honor student, but she seems to be wasting her life away with a boyfriend who is holding her back. He consumes every waking minute of her precious time and smooth-talks her as well. His goal is to get her to agree to go to the college of his choice, not her choice, and because his grades are lower, his choice will be limited. I feel like I want to rescue her, but she pushes me away and shuts me out. She has only brou and now this! Help!A worried motherDear Mother of a 17-year-old Girl, Hmmmmm. What's the matter with kids today? Remember that song from "Bye Bye Birdie"? Well if you do not, let me fill you in about teenagers and their life-management skills. Do not expect too much too soon because at the ripe age of 17, life-management is not within their reach, nor should it be. Life experience creates both the conditions and the skills for management, and if management went before experience, there would be little of it. Your daughter is an honor student for good reasons. She is smart, studies with intelligence and you have given her good values. When the time comes for her to apply for college, and she visits the ones that are specifically designed for students at the top of their grade, she will most likely break away from her boyfriend's influence. It is rare for an honor student to change the path of their academic career for puppy love. That being said, there might be some adolescent wisdom in her behavior after all. Perhaps she is choosing to worry you, her parents, for unconscious reasons. Being such a good girl and being a steady source of joy might have become a bit too much for her. Let your daughter have her own private moment of 11th grade rebellion. She deserves a break from perfection. Michelle小题1:From the mother's letter we can learn that her daughter
.A.is being fooled by the boyB.has fallen behind in her studiesC.doesn't talk much with her motherD.has chosen which college to attend小题2:According to Michelle, 17-year-old teenagers
.A.are too young to manage their lifeB.are old enough to live their own lifeC.should have management before experienceD.have reached the age of an adult小题3:The underlined word "puppy-love" refer to
.A.false loveB.foolish loveC.pure loveD.adolescent love小题4:Michelle seems to believe that the daughter will finally
.A.come up with the right decisionB.follow her boyfriend's adviceC.worry her parents for unconscious reasonsD.influence her boyfriend's behavior小题5:The best title for the passage would be
.A.College of kids' own choiceB.How can I help my girl?C.How to manage teenagers' life? D.A 17-year-old girl and her motherDear Michelle, Why can't my daughter manage her life better? She is 17 and an honor student, but she seems to be wasting her life away with a boyfriend who is holding her back. He consumes every waking minute of her precious time and smooth-talks her as well. His goal is to get her to agree to go to the college of his choice, not her choice, and because his grades are lower, his choice will be limited. I feel like I want to rescue her, but she pushes me away and shuts me out. She has only brou and now this! Help!A worried motherDear Mother of a 17-year-old Girl, Hmmmmm. What's the matter with kids today? Remember that song from "Bye Bye Birdie"? Well if you do not, let me fill you in about teenagers and their life-management skills. Do not expect too much too soon because at the ripe age of 17, life-management is not within their reach, nor should it be. Life experience creates both the conditions and the skills for management, and if management went before experience, there would be little of it. Your daughter is an honor student for good reasons. She is smart, studies with intelligence and you have given her good values. When the time comes for her to apply for college, and she visits the ones that are specifically designed for students at the top of their grade, she will most likely break away from her boyfriend's influence. It is rare for an honor student to change the path of their academic career for puppy love. That being said, there might be some adolescent wisdom in her behavior after all. Perhaps she is choosing to worry you, her parents, for unconscious reasons. Being such a good girl and being a steady source of joy might have become a bit too much for her. Let your daughter have her own private moment of 11th grade rebellion. She deserves a break from perfection. Michelle小题1:From the mother's letter we can learn that her daughter
.A.College of kids' own choiceB.How can I help my girl?C.How to manage teenagers' life? D.A 17-year-old girl and her mother科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:A小题3:D小题4:A小题5:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 let it go 英文歌词 的文章

随机推荐