谁有泰勒斯威夫特新歌的新歌 Ready for it百度云?急求!

霉霉新歌...Ready for It?_泰勒斯威夫特新单...Ready for It?音频
霉霉新歌...Ready for It?百度云Mp3下载|泰勒斯威夫特新单...Ready for It?音频mp3百度云下载,登顶了!霉霉Taylor Swift新歌《...Ready For It?》发行两小时半就登顶美区iTunes实时榜了,把自己的首单《Look What You Made Me Do》挤到第二了..
您的浏览器不支持HTML5
歌词内容简介:
[Look, he?] was a killer
First time that I saw him
Wonder how many girls he had loved and left haunted
But if he's a ghost then I can be a phantom
Holding him for ransom
Some, some boys are trying too hard
He gon' try it all though
Younger than my exes but he act like such a man so
I see nothing better, I keep him forever
Like a vendetta
[Pre-Chorus]
I-I-I see how this is gonna go
Touch me and you'll never be alone
I-Island breeze and lights down low
No one has to know
In the middle of the night, in my dreams
You should see the things we do, baby
In the middle of the night in my dreams
I know I'm gonna be with you
So I take my time
In the middle of the night
(Are you ready for it?)
Me, I was a robber
First time that he saw me
Stealing hearts and running off and never saying sorry
But if I'm a thief then
He can join the heist
And we'll move to an island
He can be my jailer, why&d you do this Taylor
Every lover known in comparison is a failure
I forget their names now
I'm so very tame now
Never be the same now
[Pre-Chorus]
No one has to know
So I take my time
[Pre-Chorus]
No one has to know
So I take my time
[Post-Chorus]
Baby, let the games begin
Let the games begin
Let the games begin
(Are you ready for it?)
Baby, let the games begin
Let the games begin
Let the games begin
(Are you ready for it?)
热门安卓游戏排行
类型:棋牌游戏
霉霉新歌...Ready for It?_泰勒斯威夫特新单...Ready for It?音频
霉霉...Ready for It?在线试听... Ready For It? - Taylor Swift - 单曲 - 网易云音乐
... Ready For It?
所属专辑:
包含这首歌的歌单
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:Taylor Swift(泰勒·斯威夫特)...Ready For It? mp3歌词《Ready For It》歌曲
简要:Taylor Swift(泰勒·斯威夫特)...Ready For It? mp3歌词《Ready For It》歌曲
...Ready For It?歌手:Taylor Swift - (泰勒·斯威夫特)所属专辑:...Ready For It?播放收藏分享下载(28831)Knew he was a killer first time that I saw him早知他危险无比 初次见他我就心知肚明Wonder how many girls he had loved and left haunted想知道他爱上过多少女孩 又有多少对他难忘怀But if he's a ghost, then I can be a phantom但若他真如幽灵般难缠那我自然也不坏Holdin' him for ransom缠住他等悬赏者来Some, some boys are tryin' too hard有些男孩苦心积虑He don't try at all, though他却从来毫不费力Younger than my exes but he act like such a man, so比我历任都年轻但举止却如此不凡I see nothing better, I keep him forever我丢掉理智 想缠他一世Like a vendetta-ta如世仇无休无止I-I-I see how this is gon' go我知道这故事会如何走下去Touch me and you'll never be alone轻轻触碰你便不再孤单无依I-Island breeze and lights down low海岛之风 让灯光渐隐No one has to know无人知其降临In the middle of the night, in my dreams午夜时分 在我的梦里You should see the things we do, baby你会看见我们所经历的经历In the middle of the night, in my dreams午夜时分 在我的梦里I know I'm gonna be with you我知道我会和你在一起So I take my time所以我不慢不急Are you ready for it?你是否也已准备就绪Me, I was a robber first time that he saw me至于我 我是个偷心大盗 他初次见我就知道Stealing hearts and running off and never saying sorry偷走了心就逃离 毫无歉意But if I'm a thief, then he can join the heist但就算我真是个盗贼 他也能加入这盗窃的聚会And we'll move to an island-and我们逃亡到个小岛And he can be my jailer, Burton to this Taylor他便做起我的狱卒 质问"你为何要这么做 泰勒"Every lover known in comparison is a failure每一个人皆所知的吾爱都断送于对比之心I forget their names now, I'm so very tame now如今我已忘了他们的姓名 如今我已变得十分温驯Never be the same now, now再不复往昔I-I-I see how this is gon' go我知道这故事会如何走下去Touch me and you'll never be alone轻轻触碰你便不再孤单无依I-Island breeze and lights down low海岛之风 让灯光渐隐No one has to know无人知其降临(No one has to know)无人知其降临In the middle of the night, in my dreams午夜时分 在我的梦里You should see the things we do, baby你会看见我们所经历的经历In the middle of the night in my dreams午夜时分 在我的梦里I know I'm gonna be with you我知道我会和你在一起So I take my time所以我不慢不急Are you ready for it?你是否也已准备就绪Ooh, are you ready for it?你是否也已准备就绪Baby, let the games begin宝贝 游戏就此开始Let the games begin游戏就此开始Let the games begin游戏就此开始Baby, let the games begin宝贝 游戏就此开始Let the games begin游戏就此开始Let the games begin游戏就此开始I-I-I see how this is gon' go我知道这故事会如何走下去Touch me and you'll never be alone轻轻触碰你便不再孤单无依I-Island breeze and lights down low海岛之风 让灯光渐隐No one has to know无人知其降临In the middle of the night, in my dreams午夜时分 在我的梦里You should see the things we do, baby你会看见我们所经历的经历In the middle of the night, in my dreams午夜时分 在我的梦里I know I'm gonna be with you我知道我会和你在一起So I take my time所以我不慢不急In the middle of the night在那梦寐的午夜里Baby, let the games begin宝贝 游戏就此开始Let the games begin宝贝 游戏就此开始Let the games begin宝贝 游戏就此开始Are you ready for it?你是否已准备就绪Baby, let the games begin宝贝 游戏就此开始Let the games begin宝贝 游戏就此开始Let the games begin宝贝 游戏就此开始Are you ready for it?你是否已准备就绪
推荐歌词歌曲
新歌排行榜
上一篇:下一篇:
月度排行榜
本站为非盈利个人网站,所有内容均来自网络,不承担由于内容的合法性及健康性
所引起的一切法律责任,如有侵犯到所属权益,请来信告知,会第一时间删除
关注我们:
C&&&2017&&&&Powered by&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 泰勒斯威夫特新歌 的文章

随机推荐