safe and sound百度云歌词中文拼音

一首歌 歌词we are safe and sound_百度知道
一首歌 歌词we are safe and sound
我有更好的答案
Safe & Sound
Taylor Swift featuring The Civil Wars
I remember tears streaming down your face  我记得泪水顺着你的脸颊流下  when I said, I’ll never let you go  当我说我将永不放开你的手  When all those shadows almost killed your light  当所有的阴影几乎挡住了你的光亮  I remember you said, don’t leave me here alone  我记得你说过:“别把我一个人扔下。”  But all that’s dead and gone and passed tonight  但这一切都在今晚化作尘埃  Just close your eyes  只需闭上你的眼睛  the sun is going down  太阳已西沉  You’ll be alright  你会没事的  no one can hurt you now  如今没有人能伤害你了  Come morning light  当明日晨光初现  You and I’ll be safe and sound  我们都将安然无恙  Don’t you dare look out your window darling  亲爱的,你害怕看到窗外吧  everything’s on fire  一切都在燃烧  The war outside our door keeps raging on  门外的战争仍在激烈的进行  hold onto this lullaby  牢牢记得我为你唱的这只摇篮曲  even when the music’s gone  即使音乐已经停止  Just close your eyes  只需闭上你的眼睛  the sun is going down  太阳已西沉  You’ll be alright  你会没事的  no one can hurt you now  如今没有人能伤害你了  Come morning light  当明日晨光初现  You and I’ll be safe and sound  我们都将安然无恙  Just close your eyes  只需闭上你的眼睛  You’ll be alright  你会没事的  Come morning light,  当明日晨光初现  You and I’ll be safe and sound  我们都将安然无恙
采纳率:89%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Taylor Swift safe&sound 的歌词翻译?_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
Taylor Swift safe&sound 的歌词翻译?
我有更好的答案
I remember tears streaming down your face   我记得泪水顺着你的脸颊流下   when I said, I’ll never let you go   当我说我将永不放开你的手   When all those shadows almost killed your light   当所有的阴影几乎挡住了你的光亮   I remember you said, don’t leave me here alone   我记得你说过:“别把我一个人扔下。” But all that’s dead and gone and passed tonight   但这一切都在今晚化作尘埃   Just close your eyes   只需闭上你的眼睛   the sun is going down   太阳已西沉   You’ll be alright   你会没事的   no one can hurt you now   如今没有人能伤害你了   Come morning light   当明日晨光初现   You and I’ll be safe and sound   我们都将安然无恙   Don’t you dare look out your window darling   亲爱的,你害怕看到窗外吧   everything’s on fire   一切都在燃烧   The war outside our door keeps raging on   门外的战争仍在激烈的进行   hold onto this lullaby   牢牢记得我为你唱的这只摇篮曲   even when the music’s gone   即使音乐已经停止   Just close your eyes   只需闭上你的眼睛   the sun is going down   太阳已西沉   You’ll be alright   你会没事的   no one can hurt you now   如今没有人能伤害你了   Come morning light   当明日晨光初现   You and I’ll be safe and sound   我们都将安然无恙   Just close your eyes   只需闭上你的眼睛   You’ll be alright   你会没事的   Come morning light,   当明日晨光初现   You and I’ll be safe and sound   我们都将安然无恙
采纳率:50%
根据《饥饿游戏》主题撰写新歌,斯维芙特与本内特共同制作的首支单曲Safe and Sound已于昨日在iTunes发行Safe & Sound==歌词==I remember tears streaming down your face我记得泪水顺着你的脸颊流下when I said, I’ll never let you go当我说我将永不放开你的手When all those shadows almost killed your light当所有的阴影几乎挡住了你的光亮I remember you said, don’t leave me here alone我记得你说过,Butler和Chassagne与Burnett共同创作的歌曲名为Horn Of Plenty,当明日晨光初现You and I’ll be safe and sound我们都将安然无恙==歌曲介绍==据美国媒体报道,著名乡村歌手泰勒-斯维芙特(Taylor Swift)、独立民谣乐队the Civil Wars以及独立摇滚乐队拱廊之火(Arcade Fire)的核心人物Win Butler和Regine Chassagne成为了首波确认献声《饥饿游戏》主题音乐专辑的音乐人。”But all that’s dead and gone and passed tonight但这一切都在今晚化作尘埃Just close your eyes只需闭上你的眼睛the sun is going down太阳已西沉You’ll be alright你会没事的no one can hurt you now如今没有人能伤害你了Come morning light当明日晨光初现You and I’ll be safe and sound我们都将安然无恙Don’t you dare look out your window darling亲爱的,你害怕看到窗外吧everything’s on fire一切都在燃烧The war outside our door keeps raging on门外的战争仍在激烈的进行hold onto this lullaby牢牢记得我为你唱的这只摇篮曲even when the music’s gone即使音乐已经停止Just close your eyes只需闭上你的眼睛the sun is going down太阳已西沉You’ll be alright你会没事的no one can hurt you now如今没有人能伤害你了Come morning light当明日晨光初现You and I’ll be safe and sound我们都将安然无恙Just close your eyes只需闭上你的眼睛You’ll be alright你会没事的Come morning light,12小时内就成为最热门单曲TOP10。另外,而独立摇滚乐队The Decemberists 将独立贡献原创歌曲One Engine:“别把我一个人扔下。他们将与该片执行音乐制作人T-本恩-本内特(T-Bone Burnett)联手
I remember tears streaming down your face   我记得泪水顺着你的脸颊流下   when I said, I’ll never let you go   当我说我将永不放开你的手   When all those shadows almost killed your light   当所有的阴影几乎挡住了你的光亮   I remember you said, don’t leave me here alone  我记得你说过:“别把我一个人扔下。”   But all that’s dead and gone and passed tonight   但这一切都在今晚化作尘埃   Just close your eyes   只需闭上你的眼睛   the sun is going down   太阳已西沉   You’ll be alright   你会没事的   no one can hurt you now   如今没有人能伤害你了   Come morning light   当明日晨光初现   You and I’ll be safe and sound   我们都将安然无恙   Don’t you dare look out your window darling   亲爱的,你害怕看到窗外吧   everything’s on fire   一切都在燃烧   The war outside our door keeps raging on   门外的战争仍在激烈的进行   hold onto this lullaby   牢牢记得我为你唱的这只摇篮曲   even when the music’s gone   即使音乐已经停止   Just close your eyes   只需闭上你的眼睛   the sun is going down   太阳已西沉   You’ll be alright   你会没事的   no one can hurt you now   如今没有人能伤害你了   Come morning light   当明日晨光初现   You and I’ll be safe and sound   我们都将安然无恙   Just close your eyes   只需闭上你的眼睛   You’ll be alright   你会没事的   Come morning light,   当明日晨光初现   You and I’ll be safe and sound   我们都将安然无恙
remember tears streaming down your face我依稀记得我在说“我将永不放手”时When I said I’ll never let you go你脸颊上滑过的泪滴When all those shadows almost killed your light当那些交叠的影子让你痛楚不堪I remember, you said “Don’t leave me here alone”我曾记得你说过“永不会让你孤单”But all that’s gone and dead and past, tonight但这一切都在今晚化作尘埃Just close your eyes,只需闭上眼睛The sun is going down.这夜幕已经降临You’ll be alright,你将会勇敢的面对未来No one can hurt you now.如今已无人能伤害你的心Come morning light,当晨光初现You and I’ll be safe and sound.你与我都将忘却痛楚,理智地继续生活Don’t you dare look out your window, darling亲爱的,你难道不敢眺望窗外Everything’s on fire…一切都在被火炎灼烧The war outside our door keeps raging on.门外的战争在痛苦的延续Hol继续这份纯真Even when the music’s gone.甚至当这乐曲已近尾声Just close your eyes,只需闭上眼睛The sun is going down.这夜幕已经降临You’ll be alright,你将会勇敢的面对未来No one can hurt you now.如今已无人能伤害你的心Come morning light,当晨光初现You and I’ll be safe and sound.你与我都将忘却痛楚,理智地继续生活Just close your eyes,只需闭上眼睛The sun is going down.这夜幕已经降临Come morning light,当晨光初现You and I’ll be safe and sound.你与我都将忘却痛楚,理智地继续生活
I remember tears streaming down your face我仍记得,在我说我不会让你离开时,When I said, I'll never let you go泪水在你脸上肆意流淌When all those shadows almost killed your light在绝望几乎将你的希望掩盖时,I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone我记得你说,别只留下我一个人在这里But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight不过在今夜,这一切都随风逝去Just close your eyes你只需闭上双眼The sun is going down太阳落山,夜幕降临You'll be alright你一定会好起来的No one can hurt you now再也没有人能伤害到你了Come morning light当晨光照耀大地You and I'll be safe and sound你和我一定会安然无恙Don't you dare look out your window darling亲爱的,难道你不敢望向窗外Everything's on fire烈焰正灼烧着一切The war outside our door keeps raging on门外的战争仍在肆虐Hold onto this lullaby请你保持住这份摇篮曲般的纯真无邪Even when the music's gone哪怕这音乐的尾章就要来到Just close your eyes你只需闭上双眼The sun is going down太阳落山,夜幕降临You'll be alright你一定会好起来的No one can hurt you now再也没有人能伤害到你了Come morning light当晨光照耀大地You and I'll be safe and sound你和我一定会安然无恙Just close your eyes你只需闭上双眼The sun is going down太阳落山,夜幕降临You'll be alright你一定会好起来的No one can hurt you now再也没有人能伤害到你了Come morning light当晨光照耀大地You and I'll be safe and sound你和我一定会安然无恙的,继续生活…
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
swift的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。【图文】safe-and-sound-歌词填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
safe-and-sound-歌词填空
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢翻译歌词《safe and sound&&_百度知道
翻译歌词《safe and sound&&
哪位英语高手愿帮我试着翻译一下Azure Ray的《safe and sound&?多谢!!!
。,不过翻译的三楼的英文歌词是对的。请大家继续踊跃发言
m found失去的时候我才明白爱. not how it&#39,不是得到的过程I'll take away your pain 我带走了你的伤痛Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? 你是那个发现我安然无恙的人吗?Love is how it&#39?Love is how it's lost .;s wrong tm lost.? 你是那个发现我安然无恙的人吗;s found 爱是失去的过程,不是得到的过程Love is when I's a craze 我知道在远方爱你是不对的,但我是狂热的You recognize my pain.;s found 爱是失去的过程. always 我不知道那些眼神,但是我永远记得它的美好I know it's found 爱是失去的过程. not how it&#39,不是得到的过程I don't know those eyes, but I see beauty there., but it&#39.. not how it's found 爱是失去的过程,不是得到的过程Love is how it's lost .;s lost.;s found 爱是失去的过程, wet from the rain 我们来自雨中;s lost.. not how it&#39,不是得到的过程Love is how it&#39. 你知道我的伤痛Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? 你是那个发现我安然无恙的人吗?Love is how it&#39. not how it&#39,在夜晚相会and surprise each other with how we take away the pain 并且讶异于彼此如何带走伤痛Could you be the one to find me safe and soundWith every word I live again through the eyes of another由于那些字,在别人的眼中我又获得了新生We'll meet at night. not when I&#39
采纳率:28%
safe and soundadj.安然无恙的
safe and sound》With every word I live again through the eyes of another你的一字一句,竟然,使我又变得,神采奕奕We'll meet at night wet from the rain那时暗夜、湿雨里,邂逅的我们and surprise each other with how we take away the pain如此讶异,彼此能够抚平内心的隐伤Could you be the one to find me safe and sound你就是命中注定的,让我幸福美好的人吗Love is how it's lost not how it's found爱,来临时不知不觉,失去时后知后觉I don't know those eyes but I see beauty there always我不懂那些讶异的眼神,我只知无处不在的美好I know it's wrong to love you from afar but it's a craze我不了默默喜欢你是否恰当,我只知爱来得疯狂You recognize my pain你体会得到我的患得患失Could you be the one to find me safe and sound你就是命中注定的,让我幸福美好的人吗Love is how it's lost not how it's found爱,来临时不知不觉,失去时后知后觉Love is how it's lost not how it's found爱,来临时不知不觉,失去时后知后觉I'll take away your pain我不再让你纠结Could you be the one to find me safe and sound可是,你就是命中注定的,让我幸福美好的人吗Love is how it's lost not how it's found爱,来临时不知不觉,失去时后知后觉Love is how it's lost not how it's found爱,来临时不知不觉,失去时后知后觉Love is when I'm lost not when I'm found爱,来临时不知不觉,失去时后知后觉
With every word I live again through the eyes of another 因为这些话,我看到另一个世界,并再次活了下来.We'll meet at night, wet from the rain 在夜里相遇,惊喜,不管雨水浸湿,可是怎样能够让伤痛远去.and surprise each other with how we take away the pain Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? 发现完整无缺的我,你能是唯一的一个吗?Love is how it's lost .. not how it's found 爱是怎样失去,不是怎样得到.I don't know those eyes, but I see beauty there.. always I know it's wrong to love you from afar, but it's a craze You recognize my pain.. 我不知道那些眼神,但我能明白他们透发的美丽...我总是知道你从远方传来的爱意,那是错误的.Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? 我的心完整无缺,你是唯一能发现的人吗?Love is how it's lost.. not how it's found 爱是怎样失去,而不是怎样得到,Love is how it's lost.. not how it's found 爱是失去,不是得到I'll take away your pain我要将你的痛楚带走 Could you be the one to find me safe and sound?你是唯一等发现我是完整的人吗? Love is how it's lost .. not how it's found 爱是失去.不是得到Love is how it's lost .. not how it's found爱是失去.. Love is when I'm lost.. not when I'm found
爱是我失去的时候,不是我得到的那一刻
With every word I live again through the eyes of anotherWe'll meet at night, wet from the rainand surprise each other with how we take away the painCould you be the one to find me safe and sound?Love is how it's lost .. not how it's foundI don't know those eyes, but I see beauty there.. alwaysI know it's wrong to love you from afar, but it's a crazeYou recognize my pain..Could you be the one to find me safe and sound?Love is how it's lost.. not how it's foundLove is how it's lost.. not how it's foundI'll take away your painCould you be the one to find me safe and sound?Love is how it's lost .. not how it's foundLove is how it's lost .. not how it's foundLove is when I'm lost.. not when I'm found 每个字,我的眼睛又再次透过活就要迎接夜 湿雨,突然从对方如何疼痛你能拿走一 找我安然无恙? 爱是怎样失去的.. 不怎样的,我不知道这些发现眼睛,但是我没有看到美丽.. 我知道它永远的爱你从远方来错,但我认识你痛..热潮 你能找到一个我安然无恙? 爱是怎样失去的.. 不怎样的爱情是怎样发现的损失.. 不怎样的痛苦找到我就带你走你能找一个我安然无恙? 爱是怎样失去的.. 不怎样的爱情是怎样发现的损失.. 不怎样的爱是当我发现遗失.. 当我发现没有.
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Safe & Sound_百度百科
清除历史记录关闭
声明:百科词条人人可编辑,词条创建和修改均免费,绝不存在官方及代理商付费代编,请勿上当受骗。
Safe & Sound
《Safe & Sound》是美国女歌手与独立民谣乐队合作演唱的一首乡乐民谣歌曲[1]
,词曲由泰勒、约翰·保罗·怀特、乔伊·威廉姆斯创作。该歌曲作为电影《》的宣传单曲被发布于日,收录在该影片的原声带专辑《The Hunger Games:Songs from District 12 and Beyond》中[2]
。2013年,该歌曲获得由授予的“最佳影视歌曲”奖[3]
Safe & Sound创作背景
《Safe & Sound》创作于2011年秋季的一个晚上,歌曲的歌词由泰勒·斯威夫特与独立民谣乐队的成员约翰·保罗·怀特、乔伊·威廉姆斯共同编写,T·本恩·本内特担任执行音乐制作人[2]
,这首歌的内容根据电影《饥饿游戏》的主题所撰写,表达了影片的一部分含义。而这首歌曲的录唱歌手泰勒·斯威夫特在接受媒体采访时,也表示自己因为能够为这部电影(指《饥饿游戏》)献唱主题曲而感到非常荣幸[1]
Safe & Sound歌曲歌词
Safe & Sound英文
I remember tears streaming down your face when I said, &I'll never let you go&
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, &Don't leave me here alone&
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight
Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound
Don't you dare look out your window darling, everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby, even when the music's gone, gone
Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound
Just close your eyes, you'll be alright
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound[5]
Safe & Sound译文
我曾记泪水流过你的面庞,当我说“我不会让你离开”的时候
当暗影几乎抹杀了你的光芒的时候
我曾记你说“别留下我孤单一人”
但就在今晚,所有的一切、死亡的威胁都会过去
闭上你的双眼吧,日沉西山
你会安然无恙,此刻没人能再把你伤害
黎明就要来到,你我会安然无恙
吾爱,别不敢看向窗外
一切都在燃烧,战争在外面肆虐
继续哼唱你的摇篮曲吧,即便音乐已经远去
闭上你的双眼吧,日沉西山
你会安然无恙,此刻没人能再把你伤害
黎明就要来到,你我会安然无恙
闭上你的双眼吧,你会安然无恙
黎明就要来到,你我会安然无恙
Safe & Sound歌曲鉴赏
《Safe & Sound》有着空灵而又迷人的音乐氛围,在逐渐由弱转强的吉他伴奏下,泰勒·斯威夫特极具辨识度的声音舒缓而温暖,传达出希冀终会将黑暗消散、勇敢坚毅之人终会于危难中安然无恙的信念。这首歌曲的音调以为主,拥有一个每分钟72次的温和节奏,泰勒·斯威夫特在歌曲中使用了高昂的喘息声线唱歌,而她的音域必须从G3横跨至D5。《》杂志盛赞《Safe & Sound》为泰勒·斯威夫特“最美妙的民谣”[1]
Safe & Sound歌曲MV
《Safe & Sound》歌曲MV的音乐录影带由菲利普·安德尔曼担任,MV的色调清冷阴郁,场景氛围像极暴风雨前的宁静,远处燃烧的树林、浓密的烟雾,又似一场鏖战之后的空寂。身材高挑的泰勒·斯威夫特身穿一袭白纱长裙,赤脚走在荒无人烟的旷野和幽静的森林中,走进空屋拾起落满灰尘的徽章,MV配合了泰勒·斯威夫特柔和悠远的歌声,仿佛让人在不经意间,就已经达到了歌词里所写的安详意境[1]
Safe & Sound获奖记录
日期颁奖机构授予奖项类型日美国乡村音乐电视奖年度最佳视频[10]
提名日美国乡村音乐学院奖年度音乐事件[11]
提名日美国最佳电影歌曲[12]
提名日美国最佳乡乐合作[3]
提名最佳影视歌曲[3]
Safe & Sound重要演出
演出日期演出场合日布里斯班娱乐中心音乐会[13]
.新浪娱乐[引用日期]
.discogs.com[引用日期]
.time.com[引用日期]
.《滚石》杂志[引用日期]