没有相关记录!
没有相关记录!
没有相关记录!
没有相关记录!
DJ27最多人听的dj舞曲
平台老板 为什么上传头像很慢
没有相关记录!
没有相关记录!
Dj27舞曲网友情链接:[要求:百度快照收录>1000页 贵站PR≥1 site首位第一,快照3天内,(联系:QQ283266,加Q请注明友情链接),私自下连接不通知的永久黑名单]
DJ27舞曲网:www.dj27.com All rights reserved 鲁ICP备号
DJ27舞曲网,最好听的dj舞曲网站,DJ舞曲,劲爆英文,超嗨慢摇,伤感歌曲,极品电音,让一部分人先嗨起来《好看》依托百度技术,精准推荐优质短视频内容,懂你所好,量身打造最适合你的短视频客户端!《好看》依托百度技术,精准推荐优质短视频内容,懂你所好,量身打造最适合你的短视频客户端!求一首英文歌 男女对唱的 高潮是电音 节奏感很强_百度知道
求一首英文歌 男女对唱的 高潮是电音 节奏感很强
求一首英文歌 男女对唱的 高潮是电音 节奏感很强记得有一句是everybody什么的哈图耐
高潮大概是咚咚咚咚咚~咚咚
咚~咚咚~咚咚咚 咚咚咚咚咚~咚咚
咚~咚咚~咚咚咚
然后变高一个音调 重复电音
(高潮是电音 男女唱的 英文歌 不是纯电音)
我有更好的答案
t ever getting olderWe ain't ever getting older (we ain’t ever getting older)We ain't stopSo baby pull me closer in the backseat of your RoverThat I know you can’t affordBite that tattoo on your shoulderPull the sheets right off the cornerOf the mattress that you stoleFrom your roommate back in BoulderWe ain’t ever getting olderWe ain't ever getting olderWe ain’t ever getting olderSo baby pull me closer in the backseat of your RoverThat I know you can&#39,烟鬼组合成员安德鲁·塔格特和女歌手海尔希对唱的歌曲;s an issue but I’m OKHey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet themBut I hope I never see them againI know it breaks your heartMoved to the city in a broke down carAt ever getting older)We ain&#39《closer》;t ever getting older (we ain't ever getting older)We ain't ever getting older (we ain't ever getting olderWe ain't ever getting olderYou look as good as the day I met youI forget just why I left you, I was insaneStay and play that Blink-182 songThat we beat to death in Tucson, OKI know it breaks your heartMoved to the city in a broke down carAnd four years, no callNow I'm looking pretty in a hotel barAnd I can't stopNo, I can&#39, no callsNow you're looking pretty in a hotel barAnd I can't stopNo。歌词:Hey, I was doing just fine before I met youI drink too much and that't affordBite that tattoo on your shoulderPull the sheets right off the cornerOf the mattress that you stoleFrom your roommate back in BoulderWe ain&#39, I can’t stopSo baby pull me closer in the backseat of your RoverThat I know you can't affordBite that tattoo on your shoulderPull the sheets right off the cornerOf the mattress that you stoleFrom your roommate back in BoulderWe ain't ever getting olderWe ain&#39
采纳率:67%
高潮是纯电音
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
男女对唱的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求一首英文歌歌名!感觉是电音的!歌词大概是say what【抖音吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:32,956贴子:
求一首英文歌歌名!感觉是电音的!歌词大概是say what
经常拿来配小丑女音乐的!
Just like this
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 电音英文歌 的文章

随机推荐