歌词里有credit card是什么卡

> 速度与激情8主题曲歌词介
速度与激情8主题曲歌词介绍
&  期待已久的《速度与激情8》今日登陆国内各院线,作为电影主题曲,《Good Life》则力邀嘻哈巨星G-Eazy和格莱美提名奖女歌手Kehlani携手演绎,致敬保罗、再塑经典!下面是速度与激情8主题曲歌词。
  速度与激情8主题曲歌词
  Good Life - G-Eazy & Kehlani
  Raise up a cup up for all my day ones
  Two middle fingers for the haters
  Life's only getting greater
  Straight up from nothing we go up
  Higher than the highest skyscraper
  No little league, we major
  The proof is in the paper
  We put the good in the good in the good life
  We put the bad in the past, now we alright
速度与激情8主题曲歌词介绍
  (Eazy)
  Hey, hey, hey, hey
  (Kehlani, I got you)
  Hey, hey, hey, hey
  And it's a feeling that I can't explain
  How you make it and your team stay the same
  Stay down from the jump and they never change
  Man, this a moment I could never trade, yeah
  I told my moms not to stress no more
  Go hit the Bentley store and no credit card debts no more
  (Love you mom)
  I bought the crib and it's in escrow now
  So you don't ever have to worry about how you have to pay rent no more
  I put my team in position, now they makin' a killin'
  Stackin' blue faces straight to the ceiling
  Out in Vegas I'm with 'em
  Ordering bottles of that Ace when they sit 'em
  'Til there ain't enough space up on the table to fit 'em
  Go ahead and...
  (The good life)
  (I said the good life)
  (We alright)
  Hey, hey, hey, hey
  (Yeah, yeah)
  Hey, hey, hey, hey
  Pour some Clicquot in the glass, have a toast to success
  No looking back from here, no more being broke and distressed
  I put my heart into this game like I opened my chest
  We only pray for more M's while you hope for the best
  We make these plays, man I'm finessin' these checks
  Times up for everybody, I'm collecting on debts
  And I swear this champagne just tastes better on jets
  I'm just out here being great, man, this is as real as it gets
  I put my team in position, now they makin' a killin'
  Stackin' blue faces straight to the ceiling
  Out in Vegas I'm with 'em
  Ordering bottles of that Ace when they sit 'em
  'Til there ain't enough space up on the table to fit 'em
  Go ahead and...
  (Yeah, go up)
  (Yeah)
  (You know)
  (The good life)
  (I said the good life)
  (We alright)
  Hey, hey, hey, hey
  (Yeah, yeah)
  Hey, hey, hey, hey
  Damn right, from the bottom we rise
  So high, now we cover sky lights
  We're building an empire
  We're all with each other
  Just look at us right now, destined
  We're so good right now, legend
  Here's to you and I
  Raise 'em to the sky
  (Yeah, you know)
  (The good life)
  (I said the good life)
  (We alright)
  Hey, hey, hey, hey
  (Yeah, yeah)
  Hey, hey, hey, hey
  Uh, the good life
  以上就是速度与激情8主题曲歌词。非常好听的一首歌,有望成为继《See You Again》之后的又一首金曲!你是雾我是酒馆【消音】
用唱吧扫描二维码,可以马上找到歌曲进行评论互动哦~
Ta的其他歌曲
唱吧Android版
扫描二维码下载播放出现故障,您需要更新Flash播放器!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
The Brunettes的热门歌曲
Credit Card Mail Order的相关歌曲一首英文歌 里面有许多国际名牌_百度知道
一首英文歌 里面有许多国际名牌
有一首英文歌,里面唱了许多大牌子,例如CHANEL,D&G,PRADA 等等
是中间有一段类似rap的,一下子念了许多名牌,女人唱的
我有更好的答案
= =貌似只有两种可能。一种是楼上说的黑眼豆豆的my humps 试听:还有一个可能就是来自Lady Gaga的fashion了试听:你试试看吧 个人觉得fashion的可能性更大
采纳率:60%
labels or lovemade by sicksuckshopping for labels, shopping for love manolo and louis, it's all i'm thinking of shopping for labels, shopping for love manolo and louis, it's all i'm thinking of i already know what my addiction is i be looking for labels, i ain't looking for love i shop for purses while i walk out the door don't cry, buy a bag and then get over it and, i'm not concerned with all the politics it's a lot of men i know i could find another one.what i know is that i'm always happy when i walk out the store, store i'm guessing supercalifragi-sexy,nothing to be playing with i love him, hate him, kiss him,diss him, tryna to walk a mile in my kicks love's like a runway but which one do i love more no emotional baggage,just big bags filled with dior love's like a runway,so what's all the fussing for let's stop chasing them boys and shop some more i know i might come off as negative i be looking for labels, i ain't looking for love relationships are often so hard to tame a prada dress has never broken my heart before and, ballin's something that i'm fed up with i'mma do the damn thing, watch me do the damn thing cause i know that my credit card will help me put out the flames i'm guessing supercalifragi-sexy,nothing to be playing with i love him, hate him, kiss him, diss him, tryna to walk a mile in my kicks love's like a runway but which one do i love more no emotional baggage,just big bags filled with dior love's like a runway,so what's all the fussing for let's stop chasing them boys and shop some more gucci, fendi, prada purses,purchasing them finer things men they come a dime a dozen,just give me them diamond rings i'm into a lot of bling, cadallic,chanel and coach fellas boast but they can't really handle my female approach buying things is hard to say rocking christian audigier, manolo,polo, taking photos in my cartier so we can't go all the way,i know you might hate it but i'm a shop for labels while them ladies lay and wait for love love's like a runway but which one do i love more no emotional baggage,just big bags filled with dior love's like a runway,so what's all the fussing for let's stop chasing them boys and shop some more shopping for labels, shopping for love manolo and louis, it's all i'm thinking of shopping for labels, shopping for love manolo and louis, it's all i'm thinking of
Good Charlotte-Keep Your Hands Off My Girl?Let the record play. Let the record play. Let the record play. The way that you dance, The way that you move, The way that you stare at me across the room, You carry Dior bags, And you got your Chanel, You wear Louie Vitton, HG, and YSL, Now I got Bathing Ape, I got DCMA I got brass knuckles hanging, From my neck in my chain, I got a model 26, But she stays in her place, I got a Kershaw neatly, Tucked inside in my waist. [Chorus:]And the record keeps playing, The same old song, The hipsters mean mugging on me all night long, They sayAha, aha, Keep your hands off my girl, Keep your hands off my girl, They say Aha, aha, But the record keeps playing, The same old song, They say Aha, aha, Keep your hands off my girl. Keep your hands off my girl. Now she’s sweatin my friends, And my hurricane shoes, She likes the records I spin, My Adam Barton tattoos, But she can't say &what's up&, So what does she do, She just stays posted up, The other side of the room, I got AMC tattooed on my hand, I got black wall street on a black bandana. [Chorus:]And the record keeps playing, The same old song, The hipsters mean mugging on me all night long, They say Aha, aha, Keep your hands off my girl, Keep your hands off my girl, They say Aha, aha, But the record keeps playing, The same old song, They say Aha, aha, Keep your hands off my girl, Keep your hands off my girl. She, she, she don't wanna talk about it, He, he, he wants to fight about, Me, me, I don't wanna fight about it, I just wanna be about it, I'm just trying to stay about it, Step out the wagon, You know the boys start to hate, The girl that came with him, They like that's not the boy she dates, They get the fighting and swearing, And now the boyfriend is starring, The disco ball on the ceiling, Looks like the chain that I'm wearing, But the music keeps playing, I got brass knuckles hanging, from my neck in my chain, I got brass knuckles hanging, from my neck in my chain. And the record keeps playing, The same old song, The hipsters mean mugging on me all night long, They say Aha, aha, Keep your hands off my girl. Keep your hands off my girl. And the record keeps playing. The same old song, The hipsters mean mugging on me all night long, They say Aha, aha, Keep your hands off my girl, Keep your hands off my girl. You carry Dior bags, And you got your Chanel, You wear Louie Vitton, HG,and YSLNow I got Bathing Ape, I got DCMA I got brass knuckles hanging, From my neck in my chain, I got brass knuckles hanging, From my neck in my chain.
fergie的《 Labels or love 》shopping for labels, shopping for love manolo and louis, it's all i'm thinking of shopping for labels, shopping for love manolo and louis, it's all i'm thinking of i already know what my addiction is i be looking for labels, i ain't looking for love i shop for purses while i walk out the door don't cry, buy a bag and then get over it and, i'm not concerned with all the politics it's a lot of men i know i could find another one.what i know is that i'm always happy when i walk out the store, store i'm guessing supercalifragi-sexy,nothing to be playing with i love him, hate him, kiss him,diss him, tryna to walk a mile in my kicks love's like a runway but which one do i love more no emotional baggage,just big bags filled with dior love's like a runway,so what's all the fussing for let's stop chasing them boys and shop some more i know i might come off as negative i be looking for labels, i ain't looking for love relationships are often so hard to tame a prada dress has never broken my heart before and, ballin's something that i'm fed up with i'mma do the damn thing, watch me do the damn thing cause i know that my credit card will help me put out the flames i'm guessing supercalifragi-sexy,nothing to be playing with i love him, hate him, kiss him, diss him, tryna to walk a mile in my kicks love's like a runway but which one do i love more no emotional baggage,just big bags filled with dior love's like a runway,so what's all the fussing for let's stop chasing them boys and shop some more gucci, fendi, prada purses,purchasing them finer things men they come a dime a dozen,just give me them diamond rings i'm into a lot of bling, cadallic,chanel and coach fellas boast but they can't really handle my female approach buying things is hard to say rocking christian audigier, manolo,polo, taking photos in my cartier so we can't go all the way,i know you might hate it but i'm a shop for labels while them ladies lay and wait for love love's like a runway but which one do i love more no emotional baggage,just big bags filled with dior love's like a runway,so what's all the fussing for let's stop chasing them boys and shop some more shopping for labels, shopping for love manolo and louis, it's all i'm thinking of shopping for labels, shopping for love manolo and louis, it's all i'm thinking of
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
国际名牌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 credit card是什么卡 的文章