违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。(柠檬很酸吧)
(梅长苏的毛领子)
第三方登录:这个视频吗背景音乐是什么_百度知道
这个视频吗背景音乐是什么
这个视频吗背景音乐是什么马谡你混账鬼畜
我有更好的答案
背景音乐:Imagine Dragons - 《I'm So Sorry》所属专辑:《Smoke + Mirrors》《I’m So Sorry》歌词:About time for anyone telling youI'll throw all your deedsNo sign, the roar and thunderstopped in cold to readNo timeI get mine and make no excusesWaste of precious breathNo timeThe sun shines on everyoneEveryone, love yourself to deathSo you gotta fire up, you gotta let goYou'll never be loved till you've made your ownYou gotta face up, you gotta get yoursYou'll never know the top till you get too lowThe son of a stepfatherThe son of a I'm so sorryThe son of a stepfatherThe son of a I'm so sorryNo lies and no deceivingMen is what he lovesI keep trying to conceiveThat death is from aboveNo timeI get mine and make no excusesWaste of precious breathNo timeThe sun shines on everyoneEveryone, love yourself to deathSo you gotta fire up, you gotta let goYou'll never be loved till you've made your ownYou gotta face up, you gotta get yoursYou'll never know the top till you get too lowThe son of a stepfatherThe son of a I'm so sorryThe son of a stepfatherThe son of a I'm so sorryLife isn't always what you think it'd beTurn your head for one second and the tables turnAnd I know, I know that I get you wrongWill you trust me when I say that I'll make it up to you somehowSomehowSo you gotta fire up, you gotta let goYou'll never be loved till you've made your ownYou gotta face up, you gotta get yoursYou'll never know the top till you get too lowThe son of a stepfatherThe son of a I'm so sorryThe son of a stepfatherThe son of a I'm so sorryI'm so sorryI'm so sorryI'm so sorryThe son of a
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。(你过来啊)
(柠檬很酸吧)
(梅长苏的毛领子)
第三方登录:83 条评论分享收藏感谢收起

我要回帖