mid autumn festival中秋节怎么读音英语

中秋节英文为Mid-Autumn Festival。关于中秋节的英文短句:1、A bright moon and stars twinkle and shine. Wishing you a merry mid-autumn day and a happy life.皓月闪烁,星光闪耀,中秋佳节,美满快乐!2、Wish you and your family a happy Mid-Autumn Festival.祝你和你的家人中秋快乐!3、To have a moonlight walk with you tonight is my best dream.今晚和你在月光中散步是我最大的梦想。4、Wish you a perfect life just like the roundest moon in Mid-Autumn Day.愿你的生活就像这十五的月亮一样,圆圆满满。5、The full moon on the Mid-Autumn Day reminds people of their families and triggers theironging for a family reunion.每当人们看到中秋月圆,这一合家团圆的象征,思乡之情就会油然而生。祝福的句子:1、千好万好事事好,月圆情圆人团圆,祝:中秋节快乐,万事如意,心想事成!Thousands of good things, everything is good, the moon is round, people are reunited, lwish: Happy Mid Autumn Festival, all the best, wish everything!2、月到中秋分外明,问候祝福伴你行,祝愿你人逢喜事精神爽,人团家圆事业成,幸福安康身体硬,心想事成你总赢,预祝中秋节快乐!On the Mid Autumn Festival is particularly bright, greetings and blessing with you line, lwish you every happy event, spirit cool, family circle career, happiness and health, hard body,wish you always win, I wish a Happy Mid Autumn Festival!3、饭局再多也没有我对你的祝福多,工作再累也没有我对你的牵挂累,为了能让我轻松你就应了我吧,中秋必须快乐幸福。The Mid Autumn Festival is too tired for me to be happy. I have to be happy for you.4、嗨,嫦娥让我给你带个话,今年中秋给她留点月饼渣,她明年会给你送个大金月饼。祝中秋节快乐!Hi, Chang'e asked me to give you a message. Leave some moon cake residue for her thismid autumn festival, and she will send you a golden moon cake next year.Happy Mid AutumnFestival!5、福星高照,喜气长留!祥云浮紫阁,喜气溢朱门!帘短能留月,楼高不碍云!兰经香风满,松窗夜月圆!Good luck and good luck! Auspicious cloud floating purple Pavilion, joy overflowingZhumen! Curtain short can stay on the moon, high does not hinder the clouds! Orchidfragrance full, pine window night full moon!

我要回帖

更多关于 中秋节怎么读音英语 的文章

随机推荐