找一首很火芬兰歌曲歌,应该是北欧或者东欧的?

求一首歌歌名,听上去很悲伤,前奏是钢琴弹的,第一句应该是:thereisahousebuiltofstone,woodfloors,wallsandwindows.......
求一首歌歌名,听上去很悲伤,前奏是钢琴弹的,第一句应该是:there is a house built of stone, wood floors, walls and windows......This is a place where I don't feel lonely
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
To Build A Home —— The Cinematic OrchestraThere is a house built out of stoneWooden floors, walls and window sills...Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust...This is a place where I don't feel aloneThis is a place where I feel at home...Cause, I built a homefor youfor meUntil it disappearedfrom mefrom youAnd now, it's time to leave and turn to dust...Out in the garden where we planted the seedsThere is a tree as old as meBranches were sewn by the color of greenGround had arose and passed it's kneesBy the cracks of the skin I climbed to the topI climbed the tree to see the worldWhen the gusts came around to blow me downI held on as tightly as you held onto meI held on as tightly as you held onto me......Cause, I built a homefor youfor meUntil it disappearedfrom mefrom youAnd now, it's time to leave and turn to dust......
本回答被提问者采纳

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部Thinking Out Loud演唱:Ed SheeranWhen your legs don't work like they used to
beforeAnd I can't sweep you off of your feetWill your mouth still remember the taste of my
loveWill your eyes still smile from your cheeksDarlin' I willBe lovin' youTill we're seventyBaby my heartCould still fall as hardAt twenty threeI'm thinkin' bout howPeople fall in love in mysterious waysMaybe just a touch of a hand
本回答被网友采纳
收起
1条折叠回答
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实