get on topup to the top 如何理解 get on topto the top 不行吗?

Unit 1重点短语、句子词组:1.呆在家里 stay at home2.和某个人一起去go with someone 3.遇到某个有趣的人 meet someone interesting4.去某些有趣的地方.go sw.interesting
5 照了不少照片 take quite a few photos 6.大部分时间.most of the time 7.尝起来真的很棒taste really good 8.为你自己买特别的东西buy something special for yourself 9.看到一些小猪仔 see some baby pigs 10.写日记 keep a diary 11.当然of course 12.在乡下 in the countryside 13.到达了马来西亚的槟榔屿arrive in Penang in Malaysia 14.决定去我们宾馆附近海滩decide to go to the beach near our hotel 15.尝试滑翔伞运动try paragliding 16.很享受在这个镇上到处处走enjoy walking around the town 17.等火车等了一个多小时wait over an hour for the train 18.开始下小雨 start raining a little 19.由于坏天气because of the bad weather 20.带足够多的钱 bring enough money 21.忘了带一把雨伞forget to bring an umbrella 22.又走了两个小时walk for another two hours 23.学习一些重要的东西learn something important 24.和我去乡下go to the countryside with me 25.从马来西亚带回一些东西bring back something from Malaysia 26.看地图 look at the map 27.发现,查明 find out 28.告诉我继续走 tell me to keep going29.到达山顶 get to the top of the hill 30.兴奋的上下跳跃jump up and down in excitement 31.开始升起来 start to come up 32.忘记过去五小时forget the last five hours 33.去度假 go on vacation34.去爬山go to the mountains35.去海滩 go to the beach36参观博物馆 visit museums37.去参加夏令营 go to summer camp 39.拜访我的叔叔 visit my uncle 40.为考试而学习study for tests 41.出去 go out 42.玩得高兴have a good time / have fun / enjoy oneself 43.去买东西/去钓鱼/去滑冰/去划船/去爬山go shopping / go fishing / go skating /go boating / go climbing 44.给。。的感觉,感受到 feel like
45.到达 arrive in / arrive at / get to 46.骑自行车去乔治镇ride a bike to Georgetown 47.在过去in the past48.来自100年前中国商人住过的房子the houses of the Chinese traders fromyears ago49.步行去山顶 walk up to the top of the hill 50.吃一碗米饭和鱼have one bowl of rice and some fish 51.第二天 the next day52.和我去乡下 go to the countryside with me53.发现,查明 find out54.绕着乔治市走走walk around Georgetown55..去年八月 last August继续 go on 57 只有,除。。外什么也没有nothing… but 后跟名词或动词原形 58没什么事情可做 nothing much to do
59.在我们的学校旅行中on our school trip【重点句型】1假期你去哪里了?我去夏令营了Where did you go on vacation?
I went to summer camp.2.你去了有趣的地方吗?是的,我和我的家人去贵州了。Did you go anywhere interesting? Yes, I went to Guizhou with my family.3.你看到黄果树瀑布了吗?Did you see Huangguoshu Waterfall? 是的,我看到了。它非常棒!Yes,I did.It was wonderful!4.上个月你做什么特别的事情了吗?真的没有。大部分时间我只是呆在家里读书和放松。Did you do anything special last month ? Not really.I just stay at home most of
the time to read and relax..5.好久不见。Long time no see.6.你和别人一起出去了吗?不,没有人在这儿。大家都在度假。Did you go out with anyone ? No.No one was here.Everyone was on vacation.7.大家都很开心吗? Did everyone have a good time ? 8.你度假的时候做过有趣的事吗?Did you do anything fun on your vacation ? 9.你觉得它怎么样?How do you like it ? / What do you think of it ? /How do you feel about it? 10.我是第一次去那儿,所以一切都十分有意思。It was my first time there , so everything was really interesting.11.我为父母买了一些东西,但我自己什么也没买。I bought something for my parents , but nothing for myself.12.你为什么不为自己买些东西呢?我真的没有看见我喜欢的东西。Why didn’t you buy something for yourself ? I didn’t really see anything I liked.13.你买了什么特殊的东西了吗?不,我什么也没买。Did you buy anything special ?
No , I bought nothing.14.每个人都玩得愉快吗 ? 是的,每件事情都很棒。Did everyone have a good time ?
Yes.Everything was excellent.15.我和家人去了乡村一个朋友的农场。I went to a friend’s farm in the countryside with my
family.16.我们喂了一些母鸡,还见了一些小猪仔。We fed some hens and saw some baby pigs.17.唯一的问题就是晚上除了读书没什么可做。不过,没有人看起来无聊。The only problem was that there was nothing much to do in the evening but read.Still no one seemed to be bored18.今天早晨我除了喝了一杯茶,什么也没吃.I had nothing but a cup of tea this morning.19.我无事可做,只有看电视.I had nothing to do but watch TV.20.就此拜拜啦。Bye for now.21.你发现什么活动让人快乐?What activities do you find enjoyable ? 22.我感觉自己就像一只小鸟。太刺激了!I felt like I was a bird.It was so exciting!23.午饭,我们吃了非常特别的东西---马来西亚黄面条。For lunch , we had something very special----Malaysian yellow noodles.24.我想知道在这儿过去的生活是很么样的。I wonder what life was like here in the past.25.一天的差异是多么大呀。What a difference a day makes!26.因为人太多,所以我们等了一个多小时的火车。We waited over an hour for the train because there were too many people.27.当我们到达山顶时,雨下得很大。When we got to the top , it was raining really hard..28.我们没有雨伞,因此我们全身又冷又湿。We didn’t have an umbrella so we were wet and cold.29.并且因为糟糕的天气,底下的东西我们什么都看不见。And because of the bad weather , we couldn’t see anything below.30.我爸爸没带足够的钱。My father didn’t bring enough money.31.但是,第二天却没有这么好了。But the next day was not as good.32.我们等了很长时间的火车。We waited a long time for the train.33.我们从上午9:30出发并且沿途看到了许多很特别的马来西亚花。We started at 9:30 a.m.and saw lots of special Malaysian flowers along the way.34.大约一个小时后,我们停下来喝了些茶。About one hour later, we stopped and drank some tea.35.然后我们又继续走了两个小时才到达山顶。Then we walked for another two hours before we got to the top.36.这个城市从山顶上看很棒。The city looked wonderful from the top of the hill.37.我们班上的每一个人都随身带了装有食物和水的提袋。Everyone in our class took a bag with some food and water.38.三个小时后,有人发现我们离山顶还远着呢。After three hours , someone found out we were not anywhere near the top.39.我的腿太累了以至于我都想停下来。My legs were so tired that I wanted to stop.40.我的同学告诉我坚持往前走,因此我便继续前进了。My classmates told me to keep going , so I went on.41.大家都兴奋地跳起来。Everyone jumped up and down in excitement.42.20分钟后,太阳开始升起来了。Twenty minutes later , the sun started to come up.43.它是如此美丽,以至于我们都忘记了这爬山的5个小时(的劳累)。It was so beautiful that we forgot about the last five hours.44.你不喜欢什么东西吗?Did you dislike anything ?Unit 5 重点词汇短语及表达感染(病毒)被症断出(感染疾病/病毒)实施计划 蔓延取而代之/代替 政府的不作为/政府行动低下 大量/许多 应运而生 缺乏资金散发/分发(资料物品)发型设计师建立、开展(计划/项目)传播信息 颇有裨益的方法 分享从…中获得的经验受教育比例低 手绘/手工绘制的图案更能产生共鸣 …克星来自于同龄人的压力 在…中扮演举足轻重的角色 存在风险婚姻状况 吸毒困扰医疗机构 疾控中心 构成 无论/不管 防止/抵御 彻底摧毁/消灭使某人分心走神行政效率低下 阻止某人做某事不宣而战 报名参加…Module 1 重点短语和句型1.be amazed at/by…对…大为惊奇be amazed to do sth.惊奇于做某事 to one’s amazement 令某人惊讶的是in amazement惊愕地2..take part in/join in/join/attend的区别take part in指参加某项活动,并在其中起一定作用take part in a sports meeting.Join in参加某项活动,多指娱乐性活动join in a game/discussionjoin指加入政党,团体,组织,俱乐部等join the Partyjoin a clubattend正式用语,参加会议,集会,典礼,听报告/讲座,上课等attend a meeting/lecture/school开会/听报告/上课3.would like to do sth.=feel like doing sth.想要做某事enjoy doing/ like to do /like doing喜欢做某事4.be similar to与…相似be similar in在…方面相似5.attitude to/towards对…的态度take an attitude to/towards对于…采取…态度6.method of doing sth.做某事的方式7.impress sb.给…留下印象be impressed with/by/at对…印象深刻/有印象impress sth.on/upon sb.=impress sb.with sth.使某人对…有印象/使某人铭记某事/某事给某人留下印象8.write down写下/记下9.think of想出/想起/想到think about考虑/回想think over仔细考虑10.be enthusiastic about对…热心11.nothing like一点也不像/ 什么也比不上something like大约/有点像There is nothing like…没有比…更好There is nothing like home.12.have fun=enjoy oneself=have a good time13.make fun of取笑/嘲笑funnyadj.可笑的/滑稽的14.be bored with/be tired of/be fed up with对…感到厌烦 bore sb with sth用…烦某人15.introduce sb.to sb.把某人介绍给某人introduce oneself 自我介绍introduce sth into 把…引进到 a letter of introduction 一封介绍信a brief introduction to对…的简介16.by oneself独自地/单独地for oneself亲自/为自己of oneself自动地/自然而然地I borrowed some books for myself, but I was going to read them, when the lamp went out of itself and by myself I had to sit in the dark17.in a… way用/以…方式the way of doing/the way to do sth.做某事的方式/方法18.in other words=that is to say换句话说have a word with sb.与某人交谈have words with sb.与某人吵架注意:word意为“消息”时,为不可数名词keep one’s word遵守诺言break one’s word=break one’s promise食言/违背诺言19.they say that…=it is said that…据说20.make/give a description of描述…21.look forward to doing sth.期盼做某事22.previous to在…之前23.encourage sb.to do sth.鼓励某人做某事24.be fluent in在…方面流利25.a bit/a little+形容词,可替换⑴ a bit/a little tired⑵ a bit of+n.=a little+n.a bit of water=a little water⑶not a bit=not…at all一点也不not a little=very much很/非常26.be disappointed with/at/about对…失望be disappointed to do做某事感到失望 to one’s disappointment令某人失望的是27.write to sb.给某人写信28.at the start/beginning of在…开始的时候at the end of在…结束的时候29.cover覆盖/包含/走过多少路程/读了多少页书/占地面积/采访,报道cover an area of…占地面积为…Our city covers an area of 30 square miles.be coverd with被…覆盖 cover the event采访事件注意:cover采访的是“事”,interview采访是是“人”30.give sb.instructions给某人做指示31.divide…into 把…分成若干divide…into halves把…分成两半separate…from把…与…分开32.far from离…远/远不是/一点也不far away遥远far from pleased/happy一点也不高兴far from it远远不是far from rich/far from being a rich person一点也不富重点句型1.He dances well.Tom can’t speak Russian,It’s a fine day today,He didn’His father is a teacher and devotes his life to teaching the students,Tom works hard, 2.倍数表达法:1)A+谓语+倍数+as+形容词/副词原级+as+B2)A+谓语+倍数+形容词/副词比较级+than+B3)A+谓语+倍数+the+名词(size/length/height/width/depth等)+of+BThis river is five times as long as that one./five times longer than that one/five times the length of that one.3.Would you mind doing sth?你介意做某事吗?Unit 10I ’ve had this bike for three years.一、重点短语1.these days 目前;现在 17..ride a bike 骑自行车2.regard with great interest18.have a yard sale 进行庭院拍卖会以极大的兴趣关注着 19.one’s old things 某人的旧东西3.in order to 为了 20.bring back sweet memories4.so far 迄今;到现在为止 勾起甜美的回忆5.in need 需要 21.give away 捐赠6.not..anymore 不再…… 22.play for a while 玩一会儿7.welcome to sp_ 欢迎来到 23.do with...处置;处理8.check out 察看;观察 24.search for work 找工作9.board games 棋类游戏 25.for the last 13 years10.one last thing 最后一样东西 在过去的13年里11.junior high school 初 级 中 学26.the mid-20tH century 20世纪中期12.clear out 清理 27.stay the same 保持原状13.no longer 不再;不复 28.according to 依据;按照14.toy monkey 玩具猴 29.in one’s opinion 依……看15.part with 与……分开 30.in my time 在我那个年代16.to be honest 说实在的二、重点句型1.How long have you...?How long have you had that bike over there?那边的那辆自行车你买了多久了?2.sb.has/have done sth.for...Amy has had her favorite book for three years.艾米拥有她最喜欢的书3 年了。3.sb.has/have done sth.since...He’s owned it since his fourth birthday.自他4 岁生日起,他拥有这个东西了。4.Some… Others...Somepeoplestillliveintheirhometown.However, others may only seeit once or twice a year.有些人仍然住在家乡。然而,另一些人可能一年只能回家乡一两次。三、日常交际用语1.Welcome to Sunshine Home for Children.欢迎来到儿童阳光之家。2.Great!Many children here love reading.太棒了!这里的很多孩子喜欢看书。3.Perfect!We always need toys and clothes.太好了!我们一直需要玩具和服装。4.Thanks so much!非常感谢!5.As for me,I did not want to give up my football shirts,but,to be honest,Ihave not played for a while now.至于我,我不想放弃我的足球衣。但是,说实在的,我现在巳经有一段时间没有踢(足球)了。6.Have you ever thought about having a yard sale to sell your things?你是否曾经想过要举办一个庭院拍卖会来出售东西?7.What would you do with the money you raise?8.你会怎么处理你所筹集到的钱?Unit 6 How long have you been collecting shells?1.how long多长,多久2.a skating marathon滑冰马拉松3.a pair of一双,一副,一把,一条4.raise money(for charity)(为慈善机构)募捐,筹钱5.thanks for因……而表示感谢6.winner胜利者7.run out of 用完,用尽8.by the way顺便说一下,顺便问一下9.in Russian style以俄罗斯的风格10.several 数个的11.capital首都12.fly kites 放风筝13.a talent show 才艺表演14.finish doing sth.结束做某事15.be interested in对…感兴趣=take an interest in16.think of 考虑,想起17.enjoy doing sth.喜爱做某事18.the Olympic Games 奥运会= the Olympics19.far away 在远处20.collect stamps集邮21.on the way to..在…的路上22.start skating/to skate开始上课/滑冰= begin skating/to skate23.would like sth / to do sth 愿意、想要24.European欧洲的26.foreignerKey sentences1.Because we’ve 因为我们已经没地方存放他们了2.顺便问一下,你有什么爱好?3.我对这份作家的工作感兴趣。我对中国历史了解的越多,我就越喜欢在中国生活。Beijing, ….虽然我住得离北京很远。Unit 7Would you mind turning down the music?1.turn… down/turn… up小声/调大声音(电器)开/关闭(电器)排队等候插队变得生气发生在…身上首先 最后允许某人做/不做某事某人不被允许某人做/不做某事 当众地;公开地;公然地 在公共场所不遵守规则熄灭扔垃圾控制声音 洗碗 穿上 跟着…四处走 很近不舒服2.turn… on/ turn …off3.4.wait in line=stand in line 5.cut in line=jump a queue6.get mad/annoyed at7.happen to sb8.9.at first10.at last=in the end=finally11.allow sb.to do /not to do sth.12.be allowed to do /not to do sth.13.in public14.in public places15.break the rule16.put …out17.drop litter18.keep the voice down19.do the dishes20.put on21.follow…around22.close to..23.feel uncomfortable24.polite 礼貌---impolite 不礼貌 25.bring---brought 26.waiter----waitress27.be careful= take care 小心本单元目标句型:1.Would you mind cleaning the yard?2.Not at all.I’ll do it right away.你介意打扫院子吗? 一点也不.我马上就扫.你介意不要在这打棒球吗?3.Would you mind not playing baseball here.4.Would you mind giving me a smaller one? 5.Sorry, we’ll go and play in the park.6.Could you(please)make dinner?7.That’s no problem.对不起,我们到公园去打.请做晚饭好吗? 没问题.8.Could you(please)not feed the dog?=Would you mind not feeding the dog?= Would you(please)not feed the dog?=Please don’t feed the dog, will you?请不要喂狗好吗? 9.看到有人抽烟你可以说:Could you please put out that cigarette? 10.看到有人乱丢垃圾你可以说:Would you mind picking it up? 11.看到有人插对你可以说:Sorry, would you mind joining the line?Unit 8 why don’t you get her a scarf?1.fall asleep2.give… away3.rather than入睡赠送;分发宁愿…而不是,胜于听说5.hear of…6.make friends with7.photo album8.personal和……交友 像册 私人化 足够有趣做一顿特别的饭 一个六岁的孩子9.interesting enough10.make a special meal11.an 8-year-old childspecial特殊的 13.not…at all根本不不同种类 使她高兴 提高英语14.different kinds of15.make her happy17.improve English18.in different ways19.encourage sb to do 20.make progress以不同的方式 鼓励某人做取得进步对……感兴趣21.take an interest in/be interested in22 mouse---mice 老鼠 23 child---children 孩子 24 instead of 代替 本单元目标句型What should I get my mom for her birthday?Why don’t you/Why not buy a scarf?我应该为我的妈妈买什么? 为什么不买条围巾呢? 买条围巾如何/好吗? 你曾收到的最好礼物是什么? 多幸运的家伙!What about buying/How about buying a scarf?What’s the best gift you have ever received?What a lucky guy!Unit 9Have you ever been to an amusement park?1.take a ride2.end up兜风 结束 度假3.take a holiday/vacation4.all year round全年一个叫做……的动物园 醒来玩得高兴一个讲英语的国家 睡着6.a zoo called/named…8.wake up10.have a great/nice/wonderful/great time12.an English-speaking country13.be asleep=fall asleep14.Three quarters of the population are Chinese.3/4的人口是中国人(谓语动词用复数形式)15.What’s the population of China? 7.in fact事实上8.all over the world全世界 11.neither…nor…既不…也不… 13.for example举个例子 14.such as例如中国的人口是多少?(不用how much提问)1.太空博物院space museum 2.游乐场amusement park 3.水上乐园water park 10.主题公园a theme park 11.当然of course 18.在船上on board 22.导游a tour guide 27.度假take a holiday 32.三分之一one third37.在更自然的环境里in a more natural environment 38 一座岛屿an island东南西北east—south—west---north春夏秋冬spring---summer---autumn---winter41 人口population 42 环境environmentUnit 10 It’s a nice day, isn’t it?1.feel like doing=want to do sth.想做某事2.like to do sth./like doing sth.喜欢做某事 3.would like to do=want to do想要做某事6.have a hard/difficult time doing sth费了很大劲做某事(have fun doing sth 11.thank-you note 感谢信12.look through浏览 13.get along/ on well相处得好14.at least至少at most 最多16.be careful =look out当心,小心17.be careful to do/not to do sth.小心做/不做某事 18.cross a street =go across a street过街(穿过表面)乐于做某事)21.come along 发生,出现22.say in a low/loud voice小声地/大声地说23.something cost+钱= something is worth+钱某物值多少钱 24.a high/low temperature 高/低温25.the price is high/low 价格高/低 26.do/try one’s best to do sth.努力/尽力做某事traffic lights交通灯 目标句型:反意疑问句句型如下:注意:以下本单元语法反意疑问句容易考到的几个句型:It looks like rain, doesn’t it? Yes, it does./No, it doesn’t看起来要下雨了,是吗? He’s really good, isn’t he?他确实好,是吗? 你是新来的, 是吗?You are new here, aren’t you?You have never been to Beijing, have you? She has few friends, does she?(never表达否定含义,后面用肯定)(few表达否定含义,后面用肯定)(little表达否定含义,后面用肯定)(hardly表达否定含义,后面用肯定)Tom had little work to do, did he?You can hardly do the work, can you?Let’s go home, shall we?Don’t be late again/Let us go home, will you?(祈使句用will you;但Let’s开头的用shall we)Thank you so much for asking/inviting /having me!非常感谢你邀请我 How much does that shirt cost=How much is the shirt?那件衬衣值多少钱?

我要回帖

更多关于 get on top 的文章

随机推荐